Georgia goes to University Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That could make a really interesting night out." Matt added.

Daniella confessed to still being a virgin and Matt got a few laughs when he asked her if she wanted to resolve that problem right there and then. When she didn't answer, he asked her if she still intended to be a virgin after she had left university. Again she didn't answer.

Then people started choosing dares again and, as expected, clothing started to come off.

Roxy quickly revealed that she too was only wearing a dress and Riley lost her top revealing a full, heavy-duty, white bra. A bit pointless in my opinion as her tits didn't look like they needed any support.

Before long, all the guys were down to their boxers and Daniella and Riley were down to their bras and thongs. Yes, I was a little surprised at both of them wearing thongs.

Because Roxy and I were the first to become totally naked, our dares got to be a little bit more interesting.

Roxy had to kiss a guy for a minute and she chose Matt. Nothing special in that after our night at the gentlemen's club. She also chose to give Oliver the lap-dance that she was dared to do by Daniella. The aftermath of that lap-dance was a wet patch on the front of Oliver's bulging boxers which got stared at by both Daniella and Riley.

I got dared to twerk my butt in front of each of the guys, and as they were all sat on the floor I enjoyed giving them a great view of my butt and wet pussy.

Matt was the first guy to lose his boxers, much to the delight of Daniella and Riley, although Riley stopped staring for a while when she was dared to take off another piece of clothing. I'm sure that the champagne had loosened her up a bit (a lot) because her bra came off and her attempts to cover her tits were useless.

Ben's boxers were next to go and his proud boner got all the girls staring.

Then it was Daniella that was dared to lose an item of clothing and to the surprise of everyone else there she stood up and pulled down her thong revealing a totally bald pussy. Again, I was guessing that the champagne had played a part in her act of boldness.

And so it went on until everyone was naked, although I was sure that the guys were somehow fixing it to make sure that whenever the bottle was facing a girl it was Daniella and Riley. One major exception to that was when I was dared to give Roxy a 69, and that went on for a few minutes with both Roxy and I having an orgasm. Ben later told me that both Daniella's and Riley's right hand had been busy on their pussies whilst they watched.

Once we were all naked Daniella asked that the game end and I suspected that she feared being dared to fuck one of the guys. The guys agreed on the condition that everyone go into the sauna which Charles had previously switched on.

"That would be good," Riley said, "we can sweat out some of this alcohol."

I wasn't sure that it worked like that but I wasn't complaining because there was 8 of us and the sauna was probably only big enough for 4 people.

We ended up with the 4 guys sat on the benches, each with a girl sat on their laps.

I was sat on Harry's lap, my back to his chest, and his boner was lengthways along my wet slit. There was nothing that I could do to stop myself from sliding my butt backwards and forwards until the end of his cock found the entrance to my hole and the next time I slid back it went in.

"Ooooh." I said as Harry's hands found my tits, "was that supposed to happen?"

"Yes it was." Harry whispered.

Everyone's head turned to look at Daniella as she let out a loud shriek of pain.

"Oh fuck." She said and I saw a smile on Matt's face. I guessed that she wasn't a virgin any more.

Looking around I saw that all 4 girls were sliding their butts backwards and forwards and I guessed that all 4 pussies were full of cock.

"I like being at university." Riley said, "we can do things that we'd never dream of doing if we were back at home."

"Yes," I said, "and remember, 'what happens at university stays at university' so we can deny that it every happened."

"Will that help you Daniella?" Roxy asked, "you deny that you ever did what you are doing right now."

Daniella's response was,

"Oh, oh, oh, ooooooooooooh." And her body shuddered.

Within the next 5 minutes, 4 pussies had been filled with warm, creamy sperm and 3 more girls had had orgasms; and 4 girls were leaning back on the chests of the 4 guys who were massaging 8 tits and playing with 8 nipples.

"So Daniella," Roxy said, "you've lost your cherry."

"Yes, not how I planned it but it was nice."

"It'll be nicer the next time, do you want to swap places with me?"

"I think that I'll leave it for a while. Maybe go for a swim."

"Skinny dipping, good idea, I've got something to show you in the pool, but don't leave your next fuck for too long Daniella, it's like falling off a horse, you've got to get back on pretty damn quick or you may never get back on."

"Oh I'll get back on this horse, and quite soon, I promise."

A couple of the others liked the idea of a swim and it was getting way too hot in the sauna, so 8 totally naked young people went and jumped, or dived into the pool. A plastic football had appeared since I was last there and the guys were soon throwing it to each other.

"Guys versus girls." someone said and us girls started trying to get the ball off the guys.

We managed it and started passing it between us girls but the guys started using dirty, or nice, tricks to get the ball back and guys hands were groping us girls quite a lot.

After a while Roxy called Daniella over the inlet jet and introduced her to one type of water sorts. Daniella loved it and we had difficulty getting her to let the other girls have a go. When she did move away she swam over to Oliver as told him to fuck her.

Whilst we were queueing for the water jet I was talking to Riley and she asked me if I thought that Daniella was okay.

"Yes, I'm sure that she'll be okay." I replied.

"I'm still upset about loosing my virginity to the handyman." Riley blurted out.

"I didn't loose mine the way that I dreamt that I would either." I replied, "Tell me about your upset Riley."

"I was raped, well sort of, by our handyman, James, it was summer 2 years ago and I'd been wearing the skimpy bikini that daddy had bought me outside a lot, you know, sunbathing, and wandering around the house in my underwear like daddy had told me to, and he, the handyman, suddenly turned on me and forced me over a table and took me from behind. I told daddy and he sacked him but daddy wouldn't let me tell the police, he said that I was asking for it, which I guess that I was, but I've got over it - nearly."

"My first time was with daddy's driver, also called James, and it wasn't exactly in a romantic place, it was on the lawn outside the front of daddy's house."

"Do you think that it was the same James?"

"No, that's impossible, daddy's James has worked for him for years."

It was Riley's turn on the water jet next and as I watched her I wondered about her, she didn't seem to be very strong willed, and she appeared to always wear what her father told her, I wondered if she was a bit submissive and I decided that I'd talk to her more and find out more.

After each girl had had her turn on the inlet jet they went to one of the guys and got fucked again, this time in the pool. I know that I went to Harry.

When we finally got out of the pool Oliver said,

"So girls, will you let me take some photographs of you?"

After we'd all said that we would, Harry said,

"And will you all be my nude yoga students? They say that doing naked yoga promotes a good sex life. We can hold the class at the end of the pool, there's enough space there."

"Those windows aren't see-through from the outside are they? I can see cars going passed." Riley asked.

"No, we can see out but all the people out there see is a mirror."

"Okay, I'm in, I need some exercise. We girls have to look after our bodies."

Oliver went and got his camera and us 4 girls went to the space at the end of the pool, giggling a bit as we did some 'sexy' practice poses.

"I need some more explicit photos please girls." Oliver said.

"You want some photos of our pussies?" Daniella asked. "I don't know that I could let you do that."

"Daniella, remember that 'what happens at university stays at university', and that includes the city of Bristol and our accommodation." I said.

"Well I guess that it would be okay, I mean all the photographs will just be between us won't they?"

"Of course." I replied wondering if Oliver would post them on the internet.

All 4 of us girls started spreading our legs and Oliver started taking some very close-up shots of our pussies and I saw that Roxy was spreading her legs as wide as she could, just like I had been doing.

After Oliver had hundreds of images of our pussies he said,

"How about something a bit more sexual?"

"You mean like fucking?" Roxy asked.

"There's trillions of photos of people fucking on the internet, I was thinking more of girl-on-girl, 69 ing."

"You mean like Roxy and Georgia were doing earlier?" Daniella asked.

"I've often wondered what that would be like." Daniella said.

"Now's your big chance girl." I said, going over to her, planting a big kiss on her lips and putting my hand on her pussy.

"Oh, oooh." Daniella said when I broke the kiss that she had responded to. I started to kiss her again but her knees gave way and we were quickly in a heap on the floor. I spun round and within seconds my mouth was on her pussy.

"Oh, oooh, oooooh." I heard her say as her hips jerked then her mouth found my pussy.

It wasn't the first cunnilingus that I've had, but it was her first time, and I was sort of distracting her a bit. A lot actually because I was making her cum for me. Her virgin pussy, well it was a few hours ago, tasting quite nice.

I managed to get the odd glimpse of Oliver taking photos and I could also hear the clicks of the camera before Daniella's pussy flooded with her juices as she had a screaming and shaking orgasm below me. Unfortunately, I didn't cum.

What I hadn't realised was going on at the same time was Riley and Roxy were doing the same as Daniella and me were doing. I hoped that not all the photographs that Oliver was taking were of them.

When I climbed off Daniella I saw that Ben, Harry and Matt were both in the pool with their heads, and hands, out of the water and pointing our way.

"Enjoy the show did you guys?" I asked.

"Yes we did," Harry replied as he pulled himself out of the water, "and it's my turn to issue the commands now, naked yoga time girls."

Roxy and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. Riley was smiling and Daniella was just stood there with a blank expression on her face and I guessed that she was trying to make up her mind as to do it, or refuse.

"Right girls, this is my first naked yoga class and I've never even tried yoga myself, but I've watched a few videos but I may have got a few exercises mixed up with gymnastics or aerobic exercises so if any of you think that I am doing anything wrong please let me know."

The 4 of us naked girls lined up with the naked Harry in front of us and the other 3 guys just watched and Harry made clumsy attempts to tell us how to get into the positions that he wanted.

I think that Roxy and I had a better idea of the positions and Harry kept saying,

"Yes, like Roxy." or "Yes, like Georgia."

After a while I said,

"Shall Roxy and I take it in turns to get into a position and you make sure that the other 3 get into that position Harry? And don't be afraid to put your hands on us to help us. You could always get the other 3 guys to help you and the 4 of you could move around the 4 of us so that we all experience each of your techniques."

"Good idea Georgia, I know that I've got a lot to learn but that's what I'm going to university for."

"Yes and you can practice what you learn on us, and maybe advertise for other volunteers, I'm sure that other girl students would love to join us." I said, us girls need to keep our bodies in the best possible condition for all the guys to look at."

"Hmm, yes, a good idea, thank you; and these 3 guys can help me."

"Can I take photographs and videos please Harry?" Oliver asked.

"As long as the girls don't mind." Harry said, closely followed by all 4 of us girls saying,

"We don't mind."

Oliver was out of the pool in a flash and, after drying his hands, picked up his camera to video us.

Then Roxy and I started going to the positions that we knew and I was like Harry, not knowing if they were yoga positions or gymnastics or aerobic exercises. I don't think that anyone cared because they all involved us girls spreading our legs very wide and the guys liked that.

I glanced over to Daniella and Riley a couple of times and it would appear that all their inhibitions had totally gone.

We did a few positions that were difficult to hold and first Roxy, then the rest of us girls asked for the assistance of the guys. I could have managed without the guy's assistance as I do those positions when I workout but I wasn't going to miss out on getting 1 of the guy's hands on me.

"So does doing this naked yoga make you all horny girls?" Oliver asked.

"Hell yes," I replied, "All I can think about when my legs are spread wide is getting fucked."

The other 3 girls had been reluctant to answer Oliver but once I had had admitted what I had, they all agreed.

The last position that we did was 1 of mine. I told the girls to get on their backs and lift their legs up and over so that their toes touched the floor behind their heads. I told the guys that we'd need their help and that they were to kneel below our butts and push our legs. This was a load of rubbish as if we needed any help they should have knelt at our heads, but no one complained and as Oliver put his camera down and knelt over me his cock touched my pussy. I moaned and his cock started to grow from a semi to a full boner.

Needless to say that it slid inside me and fucked me until we'd both cum. Between my first and second orgasm I turned my head and saw that all 4 of us girls were getting fucked.

When we had all cum and were recovering, Roxy asked,

"Can we make it a condition of our participation that you are naked as well Harry?"

"Well I err, I don't know."

"Do you want to use us as guinea pigs or not Harry?" Roxy added.

"Yes, of course, but."

"But nothing, if we're naked then you are as well." Roxy said.

I smiled then added,

"And maybe the other girls that you recruit would like the assistance of Oliver, Ben and Matt, and if Harry has to be naked the you guys should be as well, it will please the girls."

The guys just smiled.

Daylight was starting to come through the windows and I was slightly relieved when Daniella said that she was heading for bed.

As we headed for the lift and stairs I suggested that we have regular, maybe fortnightly residents meetings where we review Harry progress as a yoga instructor. That idea went down well and I decided that I'd try to make sure that it happened.

When Ben and I got out of the lift I said,

"Ben, I'll leave my door unlocked and if you fancy coming over to wake me up later with that cock of yours please do so."

"A friend with benefits, I might just do that." Ben replied.

As I showered I decided that things were looking up. I still had a few things to sort out but life at university was going to be okay. Not as good as on daddy's yacht in Ibiza harbour, but I knew that that couldn't last.

******