Georgia goes to University Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged Charlotte then told her that we were going straight home where it is lovely and warm.

"So get naked girl." I told her.

She looked around and as the car started moving off she started stripping.

"I like your nipples Georgia." Charlotte said when she was naked and we were turned looking at each other, "and I like what you've done with your hair, it makes you look a lot younger than even before you had it done."

"Thanks, but that wasn't my intention, I just fancied something shorter and easier to look after. Your tits look a bit bigger, you're not pregnant are you?"

"Hell no, it's probably the massaging that they're getting from the guys at uni. It's surprising how a short skirt and no knickers attracts the guys."

"So have you been teasing your brothers and father?"

"I certainly have, They've all had a good look at my pussy."

The way that we talked, and constantly, you'd have thought that we hadn't spoken to each other for months not for an hour a couple of days ago, and we were soon back home.

"There's no one in there is there?" Charlotte asked before getting out of the car and running in.

We spent the rest of the day catching up then opening the door naked to the pizza delivery guy before going to bed, the same bed, and we did to each other what we used to do at school when one of us climbed into the other's bed.

In the morning we had a little breakfast then I took her to the pool for a swim and to spend some time with our pussies in front of the water jet. Then we got out and I showed her the floor exercises that I did in the workout room at the apartments.

"You exposed yourself like that to the guys in your apartment block!" Charlotte asked.

"Yes, many times, and a lot more."

"Where I'm staying at my university it is a lot more, shall we say, restrictive or boring. My apartment mates are okay but they're obviously not as much fun as yours are."

Just then I saw Tommy coming down the drive so I told Charlotte,

"Face the wall, spread your legs and bend over and touch the floor."

"Why?"

"I have a surprise for you and trust me Char, it will be nice."

She did.

"Now close your eyes and be patient for a minute or so whilst I go and get something. No peeking."

She did and when Tommy came in I motioned for him to take his clothes off and quietly walk over to us.

He did, his cock getting harder by the step.

When he got to us I motioned to him to fuck the pussy that was staring him in the face. He quietly queried what I was telling him to do then he pushed his cock into Charlotte's pussy. She gasped and then said,

"What the fuck Georgia? And turned her head to see what was going on.

When she saw Tommy she pulled herself off Tommy's cock, stood up and turned to face Tommy and me.

"What the fuck Georgia, you can't just get some random stranger to fuck me like that."

"Relax Cha, this is Tommy, the guy who took your virginity, remember?"

"Oh my gawd, it is isn't it? you've changed Tommy, got bigger."

Charlotte looked down at his still hard cock pointing to the ceiling and said,

"Wow, can I have some more of that please?"

Not waiting for an answer she turned and bent over again. Tommy rammed his cock into her and grabbed her hips as she said,

"Ohhhh, arrrrrgh, that's it, keep doing that."

I watched as they fucked with lots of enthusiasm until Charlotte started shouting that she was cumming. Tommy kept going right through her orgasm then he held her back onto his cock and grunted as, I presume, he shot his load deep inside her.

"Oh that was good, thank you Tommy, I've been waiting for something like that for weeks." Charlotte said.

"Not getting enough Char?" I asked.

"Not at the moment, though that was good Tommy, thank you. Fancy a swim?"

"That's what I came here for, I didn't know that you would be here Charlotte, so how are you keeping?"

We swam and talked for ages before Tommy asked us both to have a ride on the water jet which we both happily did, then he fucked us both on the loungers before telling us that he had to go.

A happy Charlotte and I went up to my room to have another shower and a little play like we used to do at school.

We spent the next couple of days basically catching up, telling each other the details of what we'd been doing for the last 18 months. Although I didn't tell her about the hypnotism. I don't know why I didn't tell her, for some reason I just didn't think of it.

We also got some food delivered each day and all the delivery guys seemed pleased to have the door answered by 2 naked girls.

Charlotte decided to stay for New Year's Eve and we got a surprise when on the last morning of the year daddy walked into the house. Charlotte got a short-lived bout of shyness but that disappeared quite soon.

Daddy told us that he was taking both of us to a casino for the evening and told us to put on long dresses, me telling Char that she could borrow one of mine.

"But I'm bigger that you Georgia, they won't fit."

"Let's go and try some on." I said.

We did and I was pleased to find out that Charlotte did managed to get into 2 of my long dresses, the fabric stretching without too much trouble.

"But I can't go anywhere in either of those Georgia, I can see my everything in the mirror, can we go and buy some underwear?"

"No we cannot. Girls in this house are not allowed to wear underwear."

"But, ..."

"Char, I'll be wearing a see-through dress as well so my goodies will be on display as well.

"Oh I don't know, I mean, there'll be lots of men there."

"Exactly."

"Jeez Georgia, why did I have to choose such an exhibitionist for my BFF?"

"Hey Char, you're the one that started all this, remember? Besides, you'll enjoy it as much as I will."

"Are you talking about the exposure or the gambling Georgia?"

"I doubt that it will be the gambling, I've never gambled before, but you never know."

We both ended up wearing long black dresses that Celeste had made for me. Mine would just slide to the ground if the string behind my neck was unfastened but Charlotte's was a firm fit and when I unfastened the top the dress just stayed in place.

We took the dresses off then went to see daddy before ordering some food to be delivered and gave the girl who delivered it a bit of a surprise.

"Dare was it?" the girl asked.

"No, we've been like this all day, you should try it, my 2 brothers like to keep me like this." I lied just to see if I got a reaction but all I got was,

"I bet they do."

We ate and talked then daddy said that it was time to get ready.

Char and I showered together and just as we were getting out daddy walked into the bathroom and asked if I'd got my vibrating egg with me. When I said that I had he told us that one of us had to wear it and the other one had to wear my vibrator with the purple tail.

I smiled, went and got the egg and gave the control to daddy.

Charlotte didn't know what to do, she wanted to come with us but she now had 2 things that she was frightened about, people seeing her naked body and having an orgasm in front of those same people.

"Relax Char," I said, "there's a chance that daddy will get carried away with the gambling and not even turn them on. Which one do you want?"

Charlotte thought for a minute then chose the egg.

"At least people won't be able to tell that I'm wearing it." She said.

"They will if daddy puts it on full blast and you start dancing about holding your tits and pussy." I thought but didn't say.

"Lay back on the bed and let me put it in for you." I said.

She did, I did, then we changed places and she pushed my vibe up my vagina.

"It looks silly." Charlotte said.

"It attracts people's eyes to it and where it is."

"And that's what you want isn't it Georgia?"

"Yes it is, and so will the chains that I'm about to attach to my nipples."

I did, this time some heavier ones with bigger links that are more visible through my dress.

"My gawd," Charlotte said, "you may as well have 'LOOK AT ME' tattooed across your stomach."

"That's an idea, too late for a tattoo but you could write it in me in bright red lipstick."

"Georgia!"

"Just joking, but I like the way your brain works, you're nearly as bad as me."

"No chance."

We finished getting ready and went downstairs, collected daddy and walked out to the car, that James had, thankfully, warmed up for us.

Charlotte and I sat either side of daddy who had his hands on our thighs when he wasn't using his phone. Thankfully, I think, he didn't activate either vibe during the 50 minute journey.

When we got there James opened the doors for us but, because of the dresses, we couldn't really flash him. Then we walked in Charlotte and we linking arms on either side of daddy.

I could see the reception staff looking us up and down as daddy sorted things out and used his black amex card to buy us a lot of chips.

Inside the main room we just stopped and stared, Charlotte and I never having seen anything like it before. I think that it's fair to say that both Charlotte and I both forgot about our state of dress as we both took it all in. A couple of men stood near us were also taking in the sights but I just ignored them.

"Remember Char," I said, "just act like you're wearing a nun's habit and no one will say a word."

"Easier said than done, but I'll try."

"Okay you 2, here's some chip, you're both old enough to go and have some fun on your own." Daddy said.

Char and I looked at each other, smiled, then headed off to see what was what on one side of the room.

I think that it's fair to say that both of us forgot about our see-through dresses and vibrators for quite a while as we explored, studied and even had a go on some of the tables.

It was after about 30 minutes that first Charlotte then I gasped as daddy switched our vibrators on, thankfully at minimal vibrations, but enough for us both to start thinking about our pussies and getting some sexual pleasure. Charlotte also started getting a bit nervous.

"What if he makes me cum with all these people around?" She asked.

"Just try to not say anything and to keep as still as possible. Haven't you cum in public before Char?"

"No."

"Well you're in for an embarrassing and maybe even humiliating experience."

"I don't know if I can cope with that."

"You may not have a choice in the matter."

"Oh."

"Relax Char, just go with the flow. When it's over you'll look back and think how nice it was."

Charlotte did relax a bit, especially as daddy didn't play with the controls, just left them as they were so we had a gentle reminder all the time.

We had been playing roulette and both of us had won, then lost, then we'd gone onto the fruit machines and that was where daddy started playing with the control of my vibrator. I could see him in the distance talking to a man whilst doing something on his phone. I knew what it was that he was doing and I wondered if the man knew. Neither of them were looking over to me.

I let out a little gasp when the vibrations suddenly got a lot faster. At first Char didn't notice that I had stopped feeding the machine, then she did.

"Are you okay Georgia, has your father turned it up?"

I just nodded and as daddy left the vibrations of maximum I knew that it was just a matter of when. I just stood in front on the machine, slightly shaking and waiting. Char realised what was happening and took my container of coins off me and a minute or so later it hit me. I was having an orgasm in the middle of the main room of the casino with lots of people around me. Thankfully, only 3 people knew. Me, Charlotte and daddy; and I don't think that anyone near me had realised what was going on right next to them.

Daddy must have been watching because he turned the vibe down as my orgasm subsided.

"I hope that he doesn't do that to me." Charlotte said when she thought that I could take in what she was saying.

"Maybe he will, maybe he won't, but I reckon that you will be disappointed if he doesn't."

"I don't know about that."

"Well I just enjoyed it. The thought that all those people could have just turned their heads and realised that I was cumming in front of them really does excite me."

"It scares me."

"But it excites you as well doesn't it?"

"I guess so."

Daddy didn't turn-up Charlotte's vibrator until about 30 minutes later when we were playing blackjack. The dealer's eyes were going from the cards to our tits and back when Charlotte suddenly gasped and dropped her cards. We had to quit the game and step back as the vibrator was obviously turned up to full blast.

What must have been humiliating for Charlotte was that a couple of people were stood next to us and staring, both through our dresses and at Charlotte's face as the shivered and shook as the orgasm arrived and kept going. I wondered if daddy was deliberately prolonging her pleasure and suffering. I was holding her hand and looking around for daddy but I didn't see him.

"Are you alright my dear?" The man asked.

Charlotte wasn't exactly capable of answering at the time so I replied for her,

"Yes, she's fine, just 'women's problems'."

That wasn't technically a lie but I'm sure that Charlotte would have preferred me to say that rather than,

"Yes, she's in heaven, she's having an orgasm."

That sort of got rid of the couple leaving us on our own, that's if you don't count the handful of men that had been looking at us for quite a while.

"Oh my gawd," Charlotte said when she was able, "that was horrible, I hate your father."

"No you don't, admit it Char, you liked that didn't you?"

Charlotte didn't answer for about a minute then she sheepishly whispered,

"Yes I did."

I squeezed her hand, smiled at her then said,

"Let's go and find daddy, see how much he's lost."

"He might be winning."

"I doubt it, not many people end up, on top at the end of the night."

We found daddy playing blackjack and we stood a little back and watched. As we stood there I whispered to Charlotte asking her if she was okay.

"Yes, why shouldn't I be?"

"Well, for starters you're wearing a see-through dress and everyone can see your tits, slit and butt, then there's the vibrator in you purring away."

"Oh yes, I forgot about those things."

"I told you that you would, do you feel horny now that I've reminded you?"

"Yes, I do, you've made me think about what I'm showing again."

"Nice isn't it, feeling horny and knowing that anyone who cares to look can see your goodies."

"It is, and I guess that I've got you to blame for that."

"Not true, it was you that started it all by pushing me out of that changing room without any clothes on, remember?"

"Okay, it's all my fault, but you love how you are now don't you?"

"Hell yes, and you love what you've do to yourself as well don't you?"

"I do, but I'm still not as brave as you Georgia."

"Hey, I've had an idea that might just give you some more courage?"

"You're not going to ask your father to turn my vibrator up to full blast are you? It's sort of humiliating, cumming in front of all these people."

"I wasn't thinking about that, but I will do that in a minute, no, I was thinking about spring break and maybe summer break as well. How about we both go to daddy's yacht and you can spend all day, nearly every day, totally naked and go to the cafe naked and go to town and the beaches wearing less than we are wearing right now."

"Go to a cafe totally naked?"

"Yes, it's only a stone's throw from the yacht and Manuel let me go there totally naked last year."

"Wow, I don't know that I could do that, I mean, what about the other customers?"

"Ignore them, I did."

"Hmm, thanks for the invite, can I think about it?"

"Of course you can Char, now I'm going to whisper in daddy's ear."

I did, and he did, both of us, and we both jumped when he turned the vibrators up to full power. I reached for Charlotte's hand and we squeezed each other's hand as our orgasms built and the vibrators took us over the edge as we stood there gripping each other's hand and trying to keep still and quiet.

As we started to get our wits about us again I realised that there was a man, a waiter, stood in front of us with a 'knowing' look on his face. As I looked him in the face he said,

"Are you two ladies alright? You look a little flushed."

"Yes, of course we're fine, could you get us a drink please? Tequila okay for you Charlotte?"

I looked at Charlotte's face and saw that it was bright red but she managed to say,

"Yes please."

When the waiter had left she said,

"He knew didn't he?"

"Yes, I believe that he did, and he might just see me cumming again when he brings our drinks if daddy doesn't turn these things off."

Daddy was being either cruel, or kind, as he kept the vibrators on full blast and I'm sure that my hand was going white as Charlotte gave it the death grip when she orgasmed again.

Fortunately, or not, those second orgasms had just started to subside when a different waiter appeared in front of us holding a tray with our drinks. I told the man to stay put as both Charlotte and I downed our drinks in one and I asked the man to get us some more.

"Spread your feet a bit when he comes back," I said, "he might see the light shining on our wet inner thighs through these dresses."

"Georgia, that's disgusting."

But she did spread her feet. Thankfully (I don't think that I could have had another orgasm standing there without screaming out and maybe collapsing to the floor), daddy turned both vibrators down before the waiter came back with our drinks.

As he walked up to us I watched his eyes and saw them going from each of us to the other and back a few times. He was enjoying seeing what he could see through our near transparent dresses.

Drinks in our hands, I looked around and saw another couple of men staring at us. I smiled at one of them and he realised that he's been caught and turned away.

"I need to go and get cleaned up." Charlotte said, so we both headed to the rest room. We were alone there as we hiked up our dresses and dried our pussies and inner thighs.

"Your father is a bit pf a cruel bugger isn't he Georgia? I guess that he got some sort of pleasure doing that to us?"

"Charlotte, my father is only doing what he believes that we want. Tell me that you aren't enjoying all those men looking at your girly bits. Tell me that cumming whilst people were looking at you didn't make the orgasms even more intense. Admit it my friend, you enjoy it as much as I do."

"Yeah, well, err, okay, you're right, it's just that it's so public."

"That's half the pleasure, wait until he, or me, does it to you when you're on a stage giving a presentation or a talk and there are hundreds of people watching and listening to your every word, or moan."

"He hasn't done that to you has he?"

"No, not yet, but I'm hoping that he will one day soon."

"Wow, what did I start?"

"I love you Charlotte."

"And I love you too Georgia. Now can we go back and see if he'll do it to us again."

"You're worse than I am Char."

"No I'm not."

Just as we went out of the rest room a young man walked up to us carrying some sort of twig with green leaves on it. He came right up to Charlotte's face, held the twig over her head and kissed her full on the lips. Charlotte was too surprised to respond and as he backed off he said,

"Happy New Year."

Then he turned to me and did the same to me, except that I'd had a chance to realise what was going on and I put my arms around him and held him to me, prolonging the kiss. His spare arm went around me and down to my butt where it grabbed a buttock and squeezed. When I didn't object he dropped the twig and soon he had 2 hands on my butt, massaging it.