Georgia goes to University Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I'd been a but taller his hands would have been able to reach between my butt and get to my pussy. One of the disadvantages of being so small.

When we broke the kiss he stepped back, looked us both up and down, his eyes lingering on our visible tits and slits, then said,

"You two are enough to make me cum right here and now."

Then he turned and quickly walked away.

"Drunk?" Charlotte asked.

"Must have been." I replied.

We went and looked for daddy and found him talking to a man. Both were sat on comfortable chairs and when we got to them daddy introduced us to Mike, the man who ran the casino.

"So, these 2 are the girls who have got all the staff talking tonight, and I can see why," he said to daddy, "they're quite brave coming out dressed like that."

"Their choice." Daddy replied, "but I do like their choice."

"So do I."

"Well girls, you're welcome back here anytime, if you are dressed as revealing as you are right now."

"So we can't come back if we are wearing less?" I asked.

"Of course you can, but let's keep that for another night, maybe a little more private."

"Anytime." I replied.

"So are you 2 ladies going to stand there all night while I talk with your father or are you going to find something to sit on?"

I took that as an invite to sit on his lap so I turned and plonked myself down. After a little surprised look on Charlottes face, she turned and sat on daddy's lap. As the 2 men talked, I listened and felt Mike's hands slowly sliding over the tops of my thighs and my body. I could also feel a growing lump under my butt.

With the material of my dress being so thin it almost felt like his hands were on my naked flesh.

I looked over to Charlotte and saw that daddy's hands were roaming as well and judging by the look on her face daddy was getting hard as well.

I started to think about Charlotte and I getting fucked right there with all those customers milling around in front of us but it wasn't to be. Not long afterwards daddy announced that we were leaving and Charlotte and I got to our feet, me looking down at Mike's lap to see how big the bulge that had been pressing on my butt was.

Daddy led us to the exit and within seconds we were getting into the back or the car that James had kept warm for us. Charlotte and I were sat either side of daddy and his arms were around us cupping one of our tits as he told us that he was considering extending his empire to include casinos.

"With naked girls enticing the customers in?" I asked.

"And I suppose you 2 would volunteer to help me with that?" Daddy asked.

"Of course, just so long as you are there to control our vibrators daddy, and thank you for the fun, both Charlotte and I enjoyed cumming in there didn't we Char?"

"I certainly did, but it's not quite as nice as the real thing."

"Charlotte," daddy said, "are you saying that you'd like to be naked and fucked with lots of people watching you? I know that Georgia would, wouldn't you Georgia?"

"Yes daddy."

"Maybe." Charlotte replied.

We were soon back home and running into the house, me pulling my dress up and off as I climbed the stairs and ran to my bathroom for a shower, soon joined by Charlotte.

Charlotte and I slept either side of daddy who managed to satisfy both of us before we all went to sleep.

******