Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia remembered that clip as if it was burned into her brain. The eyes of the hooded girl looking at her Master with such yearning, such need. Giving herself to him. If Izeye hadn't seen how hot it was then he must truly have kept his word. She remembered the end of that clip - her Master giving the girl to his wife for the night. Izeye HAD kept his word - but in his own way.

"Izeye sent me that clip too. His wife Leez is great behind the camera isn't she. I had a pretty good idea who the star of the show was but even I couldn't be sure. She taught Charli later - so Charli was behind the camera on most of the clips the girls sent you."

'I'm interested by the girl with the camera too.'

Georgia's mind switched to the words of Levy, the London gangsta and pimp, on a later video. Heard again her Master's dismissal of his request until some undefined later date. They had been talking about Charli. The way the camera had shuddered. Fear - or excitement. It had pretty clearly been the latter. Her daughter had still been testing her limits and had still not found them.

Jessica was watching her closely. "Yes, that's right, you remember that clip by the gate too. That's what Izeye was dealing with. If he hadn't been there that night, if Levy had just clicked his fingers... So Izeye had to give her enough to keep her interested, to stop her going off the reservation. We both know how dangerous that can be."

A night in an abandoned factory somewhere out in the ghetto. Hazy memories of men, a lot of men. Then waking up in a hospital bed and being comforted by Jessica. Yes - Georgia knew how dangerous that could be.

"If Izeye didn't shave his head clean you'd have turned his hair grey. He's having to keep a close eye on your daughter and Lex, he knows that, then suddenly you up and get yourself into all kinds of trouble. He'd have killed that little fucker Mike if he, Antwan and the others hadn't got there in time. Which they wouldn't have if I hadn't had a phone call from..."

"Charli." That confusing night all made sense suddenly. How Antwan and her Master had seemed to be looking for her so quickly, had been able to find her.

Jessica gave a little laugh, the first time she allowed her serious concerned attitude to relax a little. "Can you believe it? We are all trying to keep Charli from doing something stupid and suddenly she is ringing me telling me to look out for YOU. She was scared you were getting in out of your depth." Jessica's raised eye-brows told the story. Nineteen year old girls could have such brash confidence.

"So Izeye and I had another little discussion. He said that if you wanted to remain as a recruit then there was no way he was giving you up. Said he'd seen the changes in you - how you were coming out of your shell, being the beautiful vibrant woman that we all knew you could be. Besides the fact..."

She didn't need to complete the sentance. Georgia had always felt a very real sexual connection to her Master, had desperately hoped that he felt the same for her, since long before they had even met in person. She knew why Izeye hadn't wanted to let her go and, despite everything, it thrilled her.

"So, I said he had to stop playing his game with Charli. We had to find another way of focusing her ... energies. Izeye had seen her dance for Hoss and figured that was the way."

"Jewel."

"Yes, Jewel. Your daughter was quite a phenomenon. They loved her - couldn't get enough of her. Then when they found out she refused to dance at mainly White clubs. That went down REALLY well as you can imagine. You know she could work the Franklin Mint and one or two other clubs for a couple of years and then comfortably retire. She was that good. Pain in the ass making sure you two were never scheduled at the same time however. I gather 'Jewel' had to bail on a couple of shifts because she turned up and found you there!"

Georgia remembered the other girls talking about Jewel - many with admiration, some with envy. Whatever their attitude to her they had all agreed that she had been the best at working the clubs. Her looks, her skills, her attitude. It wasn't like Georgia could get preachy or sanctimonious about it. Hadn't she worked the same circuit herself?

"What we didn't know until today was that the girls were sending certain select video clips to you themselves."

The mention of videos snapped Georgia back to remembering watching that video of Jewel outside the back of the Franklin Mint. Thank God it had been such a hazy picture, the video of a black and white monitor screen. Enough to show what Jewel - what her daughter - had been doing and that was bad enough.

Again her cousin didn't need telling of where her thoughts were going. "Until Cassius came along. We should have known as hot a ticket as 'Jewel' was that she would draw his attention. He came out in person four times before he got her - quite a measure of just how good Charli was. Cassius is something of an expert in that department and he doesn't tend to waste his time. But that was bad news. Cassius is OK until he gets bored with a girl. Then all bets are off and his business brain takes over. He has some links in the 'meat market' that would have paid serious money to get hold of Charli."

Georgia remembered how often she had asked her Master about 'Jewel.' How he had refused to talk about her but had said he was keeping an eye out for her. Had that been true?

"Fortunately Charli kept Cassius' attention a lot longer than most girls. It gave Izeye time to reach out to a mutual friend - one who might be the answer to all of our concerns regarding Charli. It just happened to be the one person Cassius might listen to, might give up a guaranteed profit for. They go back a long way too."

"Who was he? Antwan."

Jessica's eyes widened a little and then she giggled and held up her left hand. The light caught the stone on the ring there. "What are you suggesting about my future husband? He's a reformed character - but not too much."

She'd seen her cousin's face but waved any embarrassment away. She knew Antwan loved her and knew he would be the father of her future children. She didn't need him to be a Saint too - in fact that would be boring as hell!

"It wasn't a 'he' at all. It was a 'she'. Kali runs a club over there in H-Town for some specialist audiences. Mainly for women who are into other women. Along with one or two other sidelines I hear Charli has been a hit there too. Extremely popular and extremely adventurous. I'm sure you don't need details but while she's there I don't think you need to be worried about any unexpected pregnancies. So long as Kali is keeping her amused - and from what I hear Kali is very inventive - that won't be a problem.

Georgia felt the weight lift off her shoulders. Felt the wave of relief flow through every part of her.

"Not that Charli was ever over-interested in that - I think she learned a lot more growing up than you were giving her credit for. Now Lex was another matter. She loves the pregnancy-risk subtext. But you can't always believe everything that she tells the men on her videos. Once or twice it was for real - but otherwise..." Jess gave a knowing smile. "You may have realised that a sizable proportion of our preferred men REALLY get off on the idea of knocking up a White girl. You want to get all the attention you can handle then just drop a hint that it's a fertile time and just maybe you aren't on the pill. But we both know that don't we?"

Georgia knew - the intensity of the coupling, the heavy load of potent African seed, the anxious wait to see if that seed had borne fruit. She knew all that very well.

"Lex was like us. Once she had it she knew there was nothing to come close to it. That rush, that exhilaration. However, Izeye has her in hand - made her promise to go easy on it for six months at least. In six months she will have graduated and she will be 21. Then she can make her decision. I don't think it will be long before she gets what she wants - there'll be no shortage of volunteers. Who knows - maybe you will be there to cheer her on because I hear you can be very persuasive too!"

Jessica saw her cousin's face turn bright pink. Knew the comment had struck home. "Don't sweat it GiGi - we both know there's only one thing hotter than helping another White girl get Black Bred and that's..." She gave a very knowing look towards Georgia.

"How did you know?"

"In our circles you start to notice the signs pretty early. We get a lot of experience you might say. You haven't told Izeye yet?"

"I'm still not 100% sure - I mean I'm very late but I haven't taken a test or anything. I thought with all the excitement and the new job and the moving around that it might have thrown my cycle off. I didn't want to..." She pursed her lips and then decided to finish her comment. "I didn't want to jinx it - I wanted it to be real."

Jessica smiled, her eyes sparkling. "I'm so pleased - you were a great mom for Charli and you'll be an even better one now." She took her cousin's hands in hers and kept smiling at her until the smile was finally returned. Then the cousins hugged again - but this time any tears were for a very different reason.

"I'm just a bit worried how Charli will take it..."

Jess gave Georgia a look of patient exasperation. "You mean you haven't twigged it yet GiGi, get with the program girl! The two young women who have been sending you pregnancy risk interracial videos regularly for the last year. Making sure that any latent desire for another child was magnified and focused in the right direction. You are wondering how they'll take it! Like I say after doing it yourself the next best thing is..."

."... getting another White woman Black bred. O. M. G. Did I just get played - and by those two?"

"Oh did you ever, GiGi, did you ever! But tell me straight and tell me honest - do you regret it? Would you go back to how you were?"

"Never," the answer was immediate, "I could never go back. This is who I am, who I always was, I just got to express it that's all."

Jessica nodded. "Don't be too hard on them - but at least we know that when Charli turns 21 next year she'll have all the information to make her own decision and all our support. Meanwhile, there's someone waiting to speak to you. I think that coffee will be pretty stewed by now."

Izeye was waiting in the kitchen - an empty cup in front of him. When he heard them coming he stood up. He looked at them anxiously - the first time either had ever seen him so ill at ease. He opened his mouth but then closed it again.

Georgia knew what he need to hear. "Its OK Master - sit down and I'll make a fresh pot."

The relief on his face was almost comic but it was also fleeting. Izeye knew what she needed from him. He nodded and then his face took on its usual calm, confident expression. "I'll be here for you whatever happens, you know that don't you."

"You'd better believe she's going to hold you to that," said Jess. "We're going to have to take a trip to the pharmacy. We might have a little more news for you later."

Georgia watched her Master as his face cracked into a broad smile. His pleasure was so obvious, so intense. "Damn! This has been some morning! Not sure I'll be able to finish that design for you today Jess."

Jessica gave him a mock scowl. "After driving over here and then this one," she nodded at Georgia, "giving me a hug right on the sorest part." She chuckled and looked around her. "Those girls..."

"I know," said Georgia, "but what can you do with them? You can't put a full-grown young woman across your knee and give her a good spanking!"

Well no," conceded Izeye, "you couldn't and I couldn't but..."

The Price of Success

Charli lay with her face pressed against the warm leather of the couch. She felt it against her cheek and its smell filled her nostrils. It seemed all he more acute because her eyes were blind-fold and her hands tied behind her back. A cuff on each of her ankles and its rope attachment ensued that she was going nowhere.

In her time with Kali she had learned that her Goddess seemed to have an almost infinite variety of scenarios for the testing of her pets and pupils. Partly for the pleasure of Kali herself and partly to determine her pets' deepest desires and preferences.

Kali strolled up to the trussed White girl, admiring the proud firm swell of her breasts as they pushed against the leather of the couch. She ran a long finger-nail down the girl's back and luxuriated in the little shiver that passed through the girl's frame. Was that a little moan, stifled by the ball-gag in her mouth? Never mind - there would be more before the night was done. Kali had received a special request and it would absolutely be her pleasure to comply.

Charli was a valued asset. An all-round team player. As happy to be dominant over a white male as she was naturally submissive to her mistresses and her Black Masters. There was a delicious depravity to seeing her, a young woman, taking charge of an older white man and disciplining him. The sight of her large perfectly-formed breasts moving as she pegged a white boy, taught him his place in the sexual pecking-order of life. She really was a natural. The poor white slaves couldn't help looking at her curvy body with desire and she was merciless in her punishment of them for taking such a liberty. When it came to men Charli was Black-only and that seemed certain to be the way it would stay.

Tonight though the beautiful young woman was fulfilling her other role. Kali moistened a finger in her mouth and then ran it up and down the entrance to the girl's pussy. Now that really was a moan - the most attractive of invitations. The girl knew the pleasures available on these nights and craved them. Craved the touch of hands and tongues on her helpless naked body. Well, all in good time. First, there was the little manner of her punishment. Sweetness was only truly sweet because other things were bitter. The pleasure was truly most intense when it came after a little pain.

Kali clicked her fingers and Cheyenne wheeled on a small portable rack with a carefully chosen selection of her Goddess's equipment. The tall African-American girl took her place beside the rack ready to hand Kali what she required.

"What shall it be," mused the Goddess in a pretence of indecision. The audience murmured their approval. The girl shifted on the couch - the twin rounded mounds of her buttocks inviting and oh so vulnerable.

"Our girl here has been very naughty. Sent porn videos to her mom, even one featuring herself. What sort of behaviour was that?" The audience stirred again, some showing shock and others laughter. Kali leaned forward close to the girl's ear. "Got her mom all hot and bothered and made her a slut for the Black man. Now, we just heard today, her mom is pregnant. Our naughty little minx here is going to have a coffee-coloured brother or sister. What do you say to that Cheyenne?"

"Outrageous Goddess - quite disgraceful."

"And why is that?"

"If her mom is that bangin' she should have brung her down here."

Kali laughed - joined a moment later by the whole audience. "Perhaps brought that little friend of yours too, eh, Lex is it? Another fine young white piece in need of training but were you planning to keep her all to yourself? Share and share alike here Charli. I think we will have to punish you. Where's my little Shay?"

The smaller African-American assistant of Kali came forward.

"Did our pet have her medicine earlier?"

"Yes Goddess, just as always"

"That's good - it makes everything so much more intense." As if to prove her point Kali again touched the girl's side with one long finger-nail. The girl jumped as if shocked with electricity.

"I think ten strokes are in order. But which tool shall I use?"

There were muffled noises from the girl now. She was moving her head trying to dislodge her blind-fold.

"Now, now, don't you trust me - don't you know to serve your Goddess' pleasure or do you want me to send you home?"

There was a muffled whine from behind the ball-gag and then the girl went silent, her body still but tense. Dreading the touch of the lash but also craving it.

Cheyenne moved forward with a riding crop.

Carli waited - trying to process every sound as she heard the click of Cheyenne's boots crossing the stage. It was such an honour to be the central attraction at one of Kali's shows. To earn her Goddess's undivided attention - if only for a few minutes.

The first blow landed on her right butt cheek - left a broad red mark where the paddle at its tip contacted her skin. There was a squeal of protest.

Kali's face was a picture of dissatisfaction. "What's that? Did I hear something? Take that gag out Shay."

A skilful movement and the gag was pulled out of Charli's mouth and onto her chin. A string of drool ran down to the leather of the couch.

"What a mess," commented Kali. "Well I expect it may get messier later. Meantime, anything you wanted to say my sweet?"

"Please continue my punishment Goddess."

Kali smiled - it was such a delight working with this one. She would deserve her treat tonight.

The feline Goddess of the club prowled around the bound girl with an expert eye and every now and then there would be the crack of the crop on exposed pale skin, the appearance of a new red mark, and a gasp from Charli.

Once the tenth blow had landed Kali stepped back and gestured to her assistants. Cheyenne and Shay had been waiting for that moment - this was their time to shine. Charli's hands were untied and then shackled to the front of the couch. With the press of a button by Cheyenne motors within the piece of leather equipment were set into motion

The ends of the couch dropped away to leave Charli's legs hanging on one side while on the other her upper body was help up by ropes leaving her hair and her breasts hanging down.

Cheyenne moved in immediately. She coated her hand in oil and then began to skilfully spank the exposed ass of the girl in front of her. A powerful arm held the girl's legs when she began to try to kick and shift away from the blows. Then Cheyenne took more oil and began to gently massage it into the pink flesh.

Shay hadn't been idle. She took advantage of her small frame to scoot under Charli and begin to work on her tits. A gentle squeeze, a well-placed suck, a little attention for those beautiful nipple piercings. Shay took pride in her work - she was an artist. Providing the pleasure to join with the pain provided by Cheyenne. That all-important inter-connection in the brain that kept beautiful little pets like Charli returning again and again.

Kali's amber eyes were taking in every aspect of her assistants' work, sensing the correct moment to move onto the next stage of the show. She kept a close eye on Charli's responses - made sure that at the point of satiation the stimulus would be replaced.

A click of the fingers and Shay and Cheyenne moved as one. Charli was taken off the couch and pushed to her knees - her hands again tied behind her back. She knew what was coming now. Heard the sound of shoes on the stage - felt the fingers in her hair. Then a flexible plastic shaft nuzzled her lips and she opened her mouth to take it in. She sucked at the dildo and felt hands on her body and something else. As they moved around her she felt the brush or sometimes the prod of a firm shaft. She tried to count them. Three, four, no five. She had worn a strap-on enough to know what was happening.

Kali had selected them carefully. Her club's members crossed the whole gamut of desires and skills among their community. These members were among those who truly felt it better to give than to receive. Two white, two Black and one who brought her very special Lain flair to any occasion. They were experienced and formidably skilled in taking a young woman like Charli to places that she had only ever imagined before. Add a little of the special fruit juice that her performers always took, that little dash of her own very special blend of 'G', and Charli was going to be venturing on a very intense journey tonight.