Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The submissive kneeling BJ was really only for show - so that everyone understood just exactly who was in charge here. A high femme had to be put in her place but there were so many more interesting ways to play. Only Pat really got into it but Pat was the stoniest of stone butch studs. She grabbed a handful of Charli's hair in each fist and began testing the girl's abilities. The girl had plenty of experience in that sphere but this was a little different. Guys wanted a BJ to get their rocks off - Pat wanted to see what Charli could do. Testing her willingness to take the shaft deep down her throat, testing her gag-reflex. Only when the girl began to struggle, coughing and drooling down her naked body, could the game continue.

Strong female arms took her under the shoulders and pulled her back making her body arch. A hand began to massage her spit into her body while another exquisitely explored the potential of her nipple piercings. Finally she felt breath at her pussy and knew what was to follow. She craved the soft caress of a mouth - knew that it would get her where she needed to be. However, that was not he agenda for tonight. Instead a hand cupped her pussy and a thumb worked her clit with practised ease. The girl gasped, started to thrash against the hands holding her and then, just as her wave of desire would peak, the sensations stopped. She groaned in frustration even as they pulled her upright and best her over the end of the couch.

She felt a crop gently tap the inside of her legs and knew to pull them apart. Felt the oiled fingers at her pussy. Felt one enter, then after a while two, then a little later three. Felt the pleasure that a woman of experience could grant her. Heard the murmur of approval from the watching audience. A fourth finger entered her and then she felt that teasing thumb brush her clit just once before it also entered. She gasped and stared wildly into the blackness of her blind-fold. She opened her mouth to gasp only to have another mouth latch onto hers and almost suck the breath from her. She felt the crop again on her body, not hard but just enough to tease her. To leave her wondering where it would fall next - to mix in with the feelings from her pussy and the mouths sucking at her exposed breasts.

She had seen it done at other shows where she had assisted. Had wondered how it could happen - how it would feel. Now, courtesy of some patience and a lot of lube, she was being fisted herself. She sensed that it was Julia - the Colombian dyke. Her long slim fingers were almost made for breaking in newbies into this intense sexual experience. The fingers moved gently, slowly, expertly. Charli's mouth hung open as she gasped for breath - struggled to accustom herself to the amazing intensity of the feelings within herself. When she judged it right Julia would move her hand or her fingers - playing with Charli's sensations and body like a virtuoso. She knew how good the girl was feeling and knew that as they learned together each time from now would be better and more intense than the last. But tonight only so much could be allowed. When she sensed the girl nearing orgasm she gently withdrew her hand. Charli was left gasping, her pussy empty, her orgasm again denied.

Female hands grasped her again and pulled her back. She was laid gently down on a padded surface and then felt a dildo tapping at her pussy. She opened her legs again and felt it enter her. Its owner grasped her hips and started pounding her hard. The contrast with the gentleness of Julia made it even more intense. She felt another woman climb on top of her. The older woman straddled Charli and the latter did not need any further instruction. She began to tongue the bare Black pussy presented for her attention. Strong fingers gripped her head and held her there. Made sure she did her duty.

To be honest Charli preferred fucking with a strap-on to being on the receiving end. She was enough of a trysexual to realise that she preferred being fucked by the real thing. However, the combination with the exquisite taste and scent of the pussy at her mouth really worked for her. She felt the wave of pleasure building in her even as she worked hard to please the pussy presented to her. She felt a burst of pleasure and hesitated a moment in her attentions. At that moment the pussy and the strap-on were withdrawn. She growled again, now obviously with frustration. They had been waiting for that first sign and had used it to deny her. Her blind-fold was finally removed.

Charli tried to look beyond the five women around her - finally saw what she was seeking. Her Goddess was standing back watching - idly tapping her riding crop against her long boot. Charli sent her a pleading look. "Please Goddess."

The audience laughed but Kali merely arched a perfect eyebrow. Tonight her pet would learn that there were much more exquisite punishments than the lash.

Again Charli was grasped and woman-handled. This time to a metal frame that held her legs in position while her arms were tied above her head. All five of her tormentors now moved in. They stroked and licked and kissed her naked body. She heard the laugh of delight when she flinched at one touch on her side. "We got a ticklish little pet here sistas. Let's see what we can do." Now the fingers and tongues teased her with real intent. Explored her vulnerabilities and mercilessly exploited them. Within a couple of minutes she was hanging from her bonds - crying with frustration, begging the women to stop. This time, however, they did not stop. They teased and tickled her and licked her until Charli was on the edge of exhaustion. Until she would have given anything for them to stop. Until she had screamed as loud as she could that she promised never to deny them anything, that she would be their slave for ever.

Then they finally took mercy on her and Kali came over to caress the girl's reddened face. "You see, my pet you can't deny us. We don't have to hurt you or harm you to have you begging to do just whatever we desire. It's going to be a real pleasure to keep putting you through your paces. Meanwhile, I think you've earned your reward."

She stepped back and the five women were suddenly on Charli again. Untying her and taking her to a mattress dumped in the middle of the stage. Strong hands took her legs and held them up and apart. A skilled mouth descended onto her naked and exposed pussy. The fingers and tongue explored even as others worked on every erogenous zone in her body. Her exhausted senses rallied once more, built one final time. She half expected to be tortured with denial again but this time the attentions continued, even intensified. She shuddered and whimpered and cried as the wave continued to build and then broke. Her 'educators' didn't hesitate but instead they redoubled their efforts. Didn't allow the intensity of her pleasure to recede but instead demanded that it build again but this time from its new height. Charli gasped and moaned and writhed. Her long blonde hair was plastered to her face and body with sweat and drool. She felt she could float above the scene and look down at herself being taken by these five women. At that moment she almost blacked out as a crashing tidal wave of orgasm blasted through her mind and her body. She slumped down exhausted.

"Yeah little bitch - now you getting the idea." One of the African-American women was looking down at her with a satisfied expression on her face. "Sometimes when they talk about an OWL they meaning someone like us - a stud who knows just how to treat a little baby lipstick like you. I mean really knows - or you telling me any man ever matched that!" She gave a pleased laugh to herself as the young white girl stared up at her in awed amazement.

Kali was also smiling. The cameras would have LOVED that. She still wasn't entirely sure that Charli had reached her limits yet. Physical exhaustion had kicked in but she hadn't conceded defeat. Even when she was yelling to the rafters her willingness to serve them she had never gone near that safe-word of hers. It seemed she had still not found the limit to her desires - which made her certainly the most challenging and delightful of Kali's 'students'. So what if the girl was bisexual rather than a gold star girl. Even if she was LUG she was a distance above any of those Kali had ever trained - and there had been a lot. She had been given the girl until she was 21 - always assuming that Charli wanted to stay. Well there was little or no doubt about that. There were still plenty of new themes and experiences that she could share with her. She knew she and Charli would continue to build upon their beautiful relationship.

***

It could have been very awkward - like two hedgehogs circling each other preparing to do the nasty. The women had never been apart so long as they had been before this meeting. There could have been words or tears or anger or apologies. Instead both women instinctively knew what the other needed.

They needed to be together. The simple, no strings attached, caring embrace of a loved one. As she held her daughter Georgia knew that the next year would bring huge challenges, huge responsibilities and huge ups and downs. However, she knew one thing. She would make sure she and her daughter didn't drift apart again.

So Georgia held Charli and she held her tight. She knew that she loved her daughter more than life itself and that though Charli would soon have to share that position she would never be displaced from it.