Georgia's Big Problem Ch. 01

Story Info
Georgia will do anything to protect her father.
6.7k words
4.5
8.4k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kilmore81
kilmore81
14 Followers

Georgia Brader had grown up in a rough council estate named, Bunnington. In the estate crime was rife, each street corner was littered with a different gang of rowdy, hooded youths each gang was desperate and willing to show that they were tougher than the others. Georgia had lost count of the nights she had been kept awake by the gang's revving engines, fist fights and loud arguments.

Most people who grew up in the estate never left wasting their lives addicted alcohol or drugs, not Georgia though throughout her childhood had always felt like an outcast in the estate. She had very few friends there, instead she opted to spend time with her friends from school who lived in a village a few miles away.

While girls from the estate were chasing lads, drinking and getting into cat fights Georgia and her friends would sit in their bedrooms reading books and plaiting each other's hair.

Georgia was the eldest of two sisters, her sister Sarah was three years her junior and even though Sarah embraced her life in the estate the siblings were incredibly close, best friends even. Their mother walked out on her family after a long bout of depression when Georgia was only five so their father Michael had to bring his two young daughters as a single parent.

Michael doted on his daughters and had put his life on hold to make sure that he gave them the best life that he possibly could. Although, raising two daughters was expensive and financially things were tight and no matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't afford to buy his daughters the expensive things that their friends had. Despite at times hating their life the sisters knew how much their father did for them and adored him.

Georgia in particular loved the expensive things in life and at times struggled to hide her jealousy when her friends would show off their expensive belongings and vowed from a young age that she would make a success of her life so that she could purchase the costly things that her heart desired. She buckled down and studied hard and went to university where she successfully gained a diploma in business management.

Now at the age of twenty-one Georgia had achieved the goals that she had set herself as a young girl. She now resided in a two bedroom end terrace recently built house in Leverford, a beautiful, small, quiet village with views of the shore. It was the type of village where everyone knew everyone and had a lovely community feel. The mortgage repayments on her home were expensive so Georgia still had to sometimes miss out on costly things that she craved because she was away from Bunnington and loved the location of her home.

Georgia worked as a personal assistant for Albert Conner, a sixty year old man who owned a haulage company, Conner's Transport that was situated in a nearby town. Georgia and Albert had a great business and personal rapport and Georgia would often socialise with both Albert and his wife, Ivy.

Unfortunately, Albert and Ivy were unable to have children so they looked at Georgia as a daughter. Ivy would often comment that she couldn't believe that a mother could walked out on such a lovely girl.

Georgia had been working for Albert for two years and really enjoyed her job. The pay was competitive and she loved that she was able to pick whatever she wanted to wear for work.

Georgia knew that she was a pretty girl and enjoyed flirting and teasing the lorry drivers who worked there even though she didn't find any of them even remotely attractive she couldn't help constantly playing with her long hair, twisting the tresses in her fingers and pushing out her ample thirty-six c chest as she spoke to them, she knew that any of them would give anything for five minutes with her.

For the past fortnight Georgia had been away with some of her old university friends for a holiday in Crete. Spending her days soaking up the sunshine and working on bronzing her slim, gym honed body. Despite having offers of a holiday romance Georgia had turned down each offer as she didn't believe in sleeping with a male until she had completely trusted them, which would usually take at least a month.

Georgia had loved every moment of her holiday with the girls but knew that it was now time to get her professional head back on and of course tease the drivers about her white patches. She decided to put on a short, blue denim skirt that flaunted her toned, brown legs and a short sleeved white blouse that hugged her breasts and lean body. She left the top three buttons undone so that the trim of her white lace bra was visible. She placed her five foot five frame into a white pair of three inch sandals and put her waist length brown hair into a high ponytail. She knew that the drivers would go wild for her outfit.

Georgia pulled into the car park and wondered if she had missed anything while she had been away soaking in the sun. Sitting in her office, sipping her black coffee and trawling through her seemingly endless emails. Albert walked into her office. "How was the holiday?" He asked.

"It was wonderful. What an amazing place it is. I'll show you my photos later." Georgia answered in an enthusiastic tone.

"I'm pleased that you enjoyed your holiday. You deserve it, you work hard. Once you get caught up, come and see me in my office please" Albert said.

Georgia sensed from his tone that something wasn't right with her boss. "What is it?" She queried.

"Come in." Albert motioned his assistant to follow him into his adjourning office.

Georgia followed him and sat down. Albert explained that while she had been away Ivy had been diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer. Not having any children, he had decided to sell his company and enter early retirement so that he had more time with his beloved wife.

Georgia was saddened and shocked to hear about Ivy's condition and gave Albert a long, lingering hug and told him how sad she was at the news. Albert continued and told Georgia that he was currently considering an offer from William Harper who owned a rival haulage company, Harper's Haulage which wasn't based too far away and that there was a meeting scheduled for later that day. A meeting that he wanted Georgia to attend with him.

Georgia had met William Harper on several occasions. He was a tall, broad shouldered man in his late forties. His face was covered in deep wrinkles, the thatch on his head and receded and was now shaven bald. He had dark brown eyes and a deep, icy stare. Georgia had to admit that she had found him sleazy, he always leered at her and once she was convinced that he grabbed her arse while in a busy meeting.

Albert assured Georgia that he would only sell the business if William signed an agreement that there would be no redundancies for at least two years. Georgia completely trusted Albert but she couldn't help but feel a little uneasy about her job, she needed it to pay for her home that she had worked so hard for. Not wanting to worry Albert especially while his wife was so ill Georgia didn't mention any of her concerns to him and instead went back into her office and tried, but failed to concentrate on her job.

Later, Albert phoned Georgia to inform her that William had arrived and they were waiting for her so that they could start their meeting. As soon as she entered the room Georgia felt William's eyes ogling her, making her feel uneasy.

"Georgia, how nice to see you again." William beamed as he stood up and placed a delicate kiss on her cheek. A quiver shook her body as she felt his hand on her pert bum, taking the tiniest of squeezes.

The meeting lasted just over two hours and Georgia was crestfallen as the two businessmen shook hands on a deal for William to acquire Albert's company. William stood at the door, just about to exit the office when he turned to Georgia and smiled. "I'm looking forward to working closely with you." His words made her body shudder in apprehension.

The following morning Albert confided to Georgia that he felt like a failure as he was having to sell his business, the very business that his father had started up over seventy years ago. Georgia could see how upset he was and she wanted to tell him to pull out of the deal, but she knew that would be selfish of her, he needed to be with Ivy. so instead she wrapped her arms around him and assured him that he wasn't a failure, far from it he had expanded the business and made it the business that it was today.

Albert called a meeting with all of his thirty eight workers and confirmed to them that the rumours they had been hearing for the past few weeks were actually true, he was selling his company to their rival and that the deal should be concluded in the coming weeks. While his staff were upset that Albert was leaving like Georgia, they fully understood his reasons for selling to his rival and thanked him for making sure that their jobs were safe for the next few years.

Over the following few weeks Georgia would see more and more of William around the yard and office, every chance he had he would grab Georgia, sometimes he would grab her hips, other times his hand would softly glide against her bum, making it appear to be an accident. Each incident made her feel more anxious about working so closely with William and on several occasions, she was close to telling Albert her worries. But she knew that if she did Albert would pull out of the deal to sell to William and that wouldn't be fair on either him or his wife.

On Albert's final day Georgia was in floods of tears when she saw him ride out of the gates for the final time. She was going to miss working for him, for so long he had been like a second father to her, but the pair had agreed to keep in touch and meet up as often as possible.

After having the weekend off Georgia turned up for work on Monday, it was going to feel so weird being at work but not working for Albert. Georgia looked in disbelief as she entered her office and saw an additional desk and an attractive lady who looked in her mid twenties sat at the desk typing away on a computer.

The woman was dressed in a figure hugging black strapless dress that showed off her finely toned body and shapely legs. Her platinum blonde hair was thin and cascaded down her slim body to just below her boobs and she had the most beautiful blue eyes that Georgia had ever seen.

Looking up, the woman spoke. "You must be Georgia. I'm Chloe and I'm very pleased to meet you."

Georgia, not knowing what to do or say just smiled back and replied. "I'm pleased to meet you too Chloe."

Once Georgia had sat down Chloe explained that she was actually thirty one years old, she had a five year old son and that she had been William's assistant for the past decade. Chloe could see that Georgia was nervous and assured her younger co-worker that even though William may seem a little brash he was in fact a great man and a generous and loyal boss. She finished by assuring Georgia that there would be plenty of work for the both of them.

William popped his head into the office and said hello to both the girls before telling Chloe that he needed to see her in his office. Unlike Albert who always had his blinds and office door open both William's blinds and door were shut. While Chloe was in his office Georgia tried her hardest to concentrate. Even though Chloe seemed lovely and had assured her that William wasn't as tough as he first appeared she couldn't shake her feelings towards him, she just couldn't trust him and certainly didn't intend on working for him for too long.

Fifteen minutes passed before a flustered looking Chloe appeared from William's office. "Are you okay?" Georgia asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thank you. William just had some things that he wanted to run by me." Chloe answered.

Thinking nothing more of it Georgia returned to her work until she was disturbed by William passing her a file, telling her that he urgently needed a hundred copies of it. Georgia strolled down the narrow corridor where the photocopier stood. She stood humming to herself until she was disturbed by a hand that had reached around from behind her and groped her pussy through the material of her black trousers, giving it a firm squeeze. For a few seconds she stood motionless in shock. Once she regained her composure, she grabbed the large hand and pushed it away from in between her legs. Seething Georgia turned around and saw a smirking William Harper standing there.

Her face was bright red with anger, Georgia wasn't usually one to curse but such was her rage that she screamed. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I know that you wanted it." William grinned before walking off whistling nonchalantly.

Georgia left the photocopies behind and walked back to her desk; she was shaking with anger. She couldn't believe that William had the nerve to touch her in such a way.

Chloe saw that Georgia was visibly upset and asked. "What's wrong?"

"I.....I was just doing those copies for William when he walked up to me.....and......and he touched me between my legs." Georgia answered, barely able to speak, still in shock at what had just happened.

"I didn't think it would be long. Honestly, Georgia you're better off just forgetting about it." Chloe replied.

"No, I won't forget about it." Georgia fumed as she rose to her feet and stormed into William's office, not knocking on the door as she flung it open wildly.

William sat at his desk and calmly asked. "Do you have those copies for me?"

Georgia completely ignored his question and fumed at him. "How dare you touch me like that. Who do you think you are?"

He glared at her and calmly said. "I'm your boss. Do you want to keep your job?"

Georgia, even though she wasn't planning on working for him for long, had no choice but to stay for the foreseeable future as she needed the money. "Well, yes but." She began to answer before Williams' gravelly voice interrupted her, he bellowed. "Then sit down and shut the fuck up." Georgia had never felt so vulnerable or intimidated in her life. She obeyed him and slowly placed herself onto the wooden chair.

"Georgia, you're a very attractive girl and I like touching attractive girls. While you work for me, I'll touch you as and when I want." William stated in a calm voice leaning back in his chair.

His calm and disrespectful demeanour was aggravating Georgia, her blood was boiling, her face getting redder and redder. She flung her arms wildly into the air and screamed. "Fine I quit."

"That's fine, you'll work your fortnight's notice though. But you'll never work as a personal assistant again. That I can promise you. Go home now and think about your decision." William said with a huge smirk on his face, his eyes still fixed on hers.

"Albert will give me a great reference. I won't need one from you." Georgia spat, still waving her arms in the air frantically.

"I admire your spirit, but trust me you will not get another job anywhere around here. Without the type of income that I pay you you won't be able to afford that lovely little house of yours and I'll make sure that you don't sell it for market value, so I guess your father's house in Bunnington beckons." William promised, his cool demeanour remained unmoved.

"I'll take the risk." Georgia barked before she stormed out of his office, slamming the heavy wooden door behind her in a fit of rage. She waltzed into her office and collected her bag Chloe tried to speak to her, but such was Georgia's anger she didn't even look at her let alone answer her.

Georgia arrived at her home still shaking in anger. She boiled the kettle and made herself a strong black coffee and commenced her search for a new job. Unfortunately for Georgia William was correct despite there being several vacancies in the area for her line of work as soon as she gave her name and current workplace, she was told that she was unsuitable for the position. It didn't take many rejections before Georgia realised that her search was futile and frustratingly ceased her search.

Georgia's entire night was spent mauling over what would be best to do next and after much deliberating she decided that she would sooner give up her career, get some dead end job, enrol in night college and begin an entirely new career. Even if it meant moving back to Bunnington for a few years, it had to be better than letting her sleazy boss fondle her.

Georgia arrived at work the following morning feeling much more confident about her situation, she already knew that she would be quitting her job and had even come to terms with the fact that she would probably have to move back home with her father. She walked straight through her office and waltzed into William's office. She couldn't believe her eyes as she opened the door without knocking. Chloe was on her knees sucking William's cock. Georgia stood in disbelief, shaking her head in disgust at Chloe. "What a slut." Georgia muttered to herself.

"You had better stop now. Come back and finish me off once I've dealt with Georgia." William commanded with a huge snigger on his as he saw Georgia stood there shaking her head.

Chloe obeyed William, rising from her knees to her feet she stared at the floor as she walked past Georgia who glared at her with sheer disgust. William pulled up his jeans and hid his cock behind the denim and asked. "So how did the job search go?"

"You know how it went. Not that it matters, I'm leaving regardless and you can take that as my resignation." Georgia stated as firmly as she could. Without saying another word Georgia turned and walked to the door, feeling a sense of relief that she had managed to say it so calmly.

"Tell your father that I hope he enjoys his time at the police station." William said.

His words stopped her immediately turned to face him. "What on earth are you speaking about?" She hissed. William though just ignored her and nonchalantly waved her out of his office.

Usually, she was so passive and calm but once more Georgia left his office furious. Georgia saw Chloe waiting outside the office patiently. "Go on in. I can't believe that I got you so wrong." Georgia barked at her. Chloe chose to ignore her words and walked into the office that Georgia had just departed.

It was ten minutes until Chloe returned from his office. Georgia sat scowling at her. "Do you not have any self respect?" She growled.

"You really do not know anything about me or my situation. By the end of the week the boss will have you on the end of his cock too." Chloe explained with a venom in her voice.

"Over my dead body. Unlike some, I actually respect myself." Georgia countered, equally venomously. For the following hours there was an awful atmosphere between the two females, barely a word was muttered.

Georgia answered her mobile and Sarah was on the other end of the line. In a shaky voice she said. "You're not going to believe this. Dad's been arrested and apparently the police pulled him over and found some cocaine stashed away in his glove box."

Immediately Georgia knew that William had fitted her father up and assured her anxious sister that it must be some kind of misunderstanding and that the situation would be quickly cleared up.

Georgia marched into William's office. "You absolute bastard." She thundered at him, her face red in rage, her body shaking in anger.

Slowly placing his pen onto his large oak desk. "What is it this time?" William composedly asked. Gazing straight at her with his cold, icy stare.

"Why have you done this to my father? What the hell is your fucking problem?" Georgia angrily screeched.

"Oh that. There was hardly any cocaine found in his glove box. He'll get a warning, but the most. Tell you what, I'll make some calls for you, see if I can get it swept under the carpet." Grinned William.

"I quit, I'm not working my notice, bad mouth me, take me to court. Do whatever I really don't give a fuck." Georgia erupted, never in her life had she been in such an uncontrollable state of infuriation. She turned to leave his office.

kilmore81
kilmore81
14 Followers
12