All Comments on 'Georgia's: Boiled Peanuts'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Excellent

5 stars all the way. You write of the sex we all crave, spontaneous, wild, loving and deeply satisfying. As the business grows so does the love between your characters, a wonderful way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to have learned a little more of Georgia’s backstory, otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed!

orbnatsorbnatsover 2 years ago

Excellent! Tender and wickedly hot at the same time. Please keep them coming. You are my favorite author.

waynef892waynef892over 2 years ago

Another excellent job on this story. This is a solid 5 stars and you have a great talent and thank you for sharing it with your adoring fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was as sweet as pecan pie and whipped cream.

4certain4certainover 2 years ago

Great new story! It was compelling enough to convince me to take a side trip off I-75 near the Georgia/ Florida line to get a cup of hot boiled peanuts as I pass through next month. Definitely a solid five star story

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Thought there be more upsets and hiccups along the way. Nevertheless a great story. Thanks.

mitchawamitchawaover 2 years ago

Excellent story, with a great plot, well-defined characters, moving internal and external dialogue, super images, exceptional description of the site, your voice heard loud and clear, beautiful sex scenes. A very good writing style that kept me pinned to the page. I may have used too many superlatives, but the story and your writing deserve them. I look forward to reading your other work.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago
Fun

Fun summer story. Finished reading it by the pool on a plus 85° day in east Tennessee. Five Stars! Thanks for it.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
As I've come to expect,

well written and deliciously romantic. Being a Florida boy, born and raised, I've always had a thing for Georgia girls and their accents,; even married one. But Georgia is the personification of those fantasies! Though I thought it ended abruptly, thanks for a nice story, and good luck in the contest.

~B

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Really well done, enjoyed this.

contel1979contel1979over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story line. Would love to see the next chapter in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very fun story...she's fun sharp and sexy

mitchawamitchawaover 2 years ago

What I wrote 23 days ago holds. You've been able to sustain a level of excitement and sexuality beyond the ability of most other writers. Both Brad and Georgia foretold the ending as they expressed more and more terms of endearment, and the sex became more intimate. I expected and wanted the conclusion. A happy ending is always good for the reader.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for voting for my contest stories. You know I love y'all!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great story very well written though the end was abrupt. I would ask for another chapter but I believe these contest offerings are one off by Literotica rules. Too bad because the story line is rich for further exploration of these two loving characters. Guess I will just have to sample some of your other offerings. This is my first and a big 5 stars in my estimation.

You have another follower. I normally sample more than one story before hitting the follow button but looking at your consistent high ratings and the overall quality of this story I don't want to miss any future offerings.

Oh, I also have always had a special spot in my heart for Georgia "Peaches".

Stay healthy, stay safe, enjoy life and please keep writing!

Cheers

SAGE

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

5 stars! Brad Bradley Brad.

Charlie944Charlie944over 2 years ago

Over the years, I've read many stories rated as "5" by new readers to Literotica. Few match this particular story in terms of quality. Truly superb from any perspective. I can easily place myself in Brad's shoes -- what a nice fantasy! -- but this story is a love story to remember. Heartiest congratulations!

DazzyDDazzyDover 2 years ago

I grew up in nc. I take Southern speach sea seriously. Bailed punt is also acceptable.

TombrostwinTombrostwinover 2 years ago

I love long detailed stories with great imagery and well developed characters.

It doesn't hurt that it's and older man falling for a younger woman. ;-)

I'm wondering what is your next best favorite story is?

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Follow up comment; you know you are doing something right when the vast majority of commenters are identified including from other excellent writers. You have every right to be proud of this story and its well deserved high marks and positive comments.

40C's ? Lucky Hubby! I remember playing with a pair of 38C's for a lot of years!

Sorry! Just the impertinent musings of a dirty old man.

Be good but have fun! I'll be looking for your next offering as I read my way through your past works.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely MY pick for 'Top notch" honors !!

BirdmannBirdmannover 2 years ago

I love all your stories, but this is by far the best!! Ready for Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God I love your story. thanks on to next one.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

I have always been a sucker for a happy ending! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dear DG,

Loved every word of this story. You had a nice amount of sex throughout. Actually, I can't get too much sex in a story. I love all kinds: sucking, fucking, fingrting a pussy (some can take more than others and welcome a whole fist penetrating their pussy), eating out a pussy and/or a nice clean asshole (like Gerogia's), straight, gay, bi, incest. I just like any perveerted sex. Give it all to me and I'll masturbate as I read, wishing I was in the middle of it all. Please let me know whenever you post a new story. My cock will thank you, as will I, honey.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dear DG,

One last thought, which I forgot to include in my first comment a few minutes ago. I would love to read more chapters about Georgia and Brad. Finding out how their lives went on after the heart-warming ending of this first chapter would be fantastic. I can just imagine their honeymoon night of amazing sex. Maybe their are some fantasies and fetish desires they'll share with us. So many possibilities cum to mind. Children are an option as well. Could swinging be in their future?

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 1 year ago

Love these characters

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Read both if your favorites. I vote for this one. Nearly fell in love with Georgia myself.

EmotionalEmotional12 months ago

Loved this! Thanks would love to see more like this from you.

NellskitchenNellskitchen11 months ago

Author Daddysgirlfl, conjures unique ways of arranging words and characters. Her sentences act as pathways and allow the reader to step through a story, absorbing the intimate interactions of her players along the way. Her fun narratives provide a rich reading experience, and I recommend her. Nellskitchen

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1711 months ago

Thanks for suggesting this story in your profile, @daddysgirlfl. Nicely done. I don't see that many stories covering multiple encounters over the course of a developing romantic/sexual relationship, where the fourth and seventh sex scene are described as effectively and erotically as the first. But I'll be seeing Georgia -- leaning back with her arms wrapped around the brass bed as Brad Bradly Brad bares one of her breasts and leaves the other clad in vintage lace -- in my dreams tonight.

MrViixMrViix10 months ago

Thank you for this sweet story. Five stars.

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work! I enjoyed the whole story.

lwiltonlwilton9 months ago

It was hard going reading the center of the story. I was constantly reminded that I've been as stupid and unobservant as he was. In my case I lost the girl. I've regretted that ever since. Most of my life, in fact.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

TF with She-it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really enjoyed the story. You could certainlydev. enhance on this story to write others, espesically on both of their past en

SirviceSirvice7 months ago

Thank you, I was rubbing myself most of the way through this, think it was page e the first time I came. Now that I’ve found a new author I’d better get some lubricant

TheOldStudTheOldStud7 months ago

Very nice story. What was between Aunt Birdie and Georgia? A part two would be most welcome...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

AWESOME, FIRST time I have ever responded. My dad was in the service so I was a young child I lived up and down the East Coast. It was beautiful North Carolina South Carolina Virginia. Really something I have absolutely fallen in love with you and your writing. I live in Hawaii and you're always welcome to come and visit I have a couch. And I have a beer. And I will always feed you. Good job unreal

harryvmiharryvmiabout 1 month ago

Rarely do I comment but I loved this **********. Some commenters didn't understand the relationship between Birdie and Georgia but I figured Georgia's mom passed and dad a drunk they formed a loving bond living so close and Georgia selling Birdie's jam. Yes, some might think a lesbian thing could have been written in but it would have spoiled Georgia's sweetness for me. I could see Birdie taking Georgia under her wing and sharing the bliss of listening to the rain in the attic and even sleeping together. Birdie could also share her wardrobe with Georgia out of love. I have read of so many real people being warped by the lack of love in their lives. Did you ever reveal Georgia's age? I also know Brad Bradley Brad buried his seed so many times in Georgia she became pregnant. What old man could not fall deeply in love with her? Are you from Georgia my as woman is?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...