Georgia's: Boiled Peanuts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came up, waters streaming off her face, her hair clinging to her. "C'mon in!"

As she splashed around I quickly undressed and jumped in. I shivered at the cool. I had also forgotten how cold the water could be, but yet refreshing on a hot day.

She swam up and splashed me and we began playing in the water just like childhood times. But not like old times, the girl I was playing with now was a knockout. She would come up out of the water with her hair clinging to her voluptuous breasts. She went under and swam between my legs, then around me, and surfaced in front of me. Close enough her nipples rubbed my chest.

We were laughing and diving to catch each other, but she would swim away just as I got near, and I did the same. One time I caught her around the waist and she giggled and squirmed and her back was against me and she was rubbing her delicious ass against my cock. She hesitated for a second when she felt it and backed into me rubbing her ass in circles. I still had her around the waist and she twisted as I lifted and those fabulous breasts were in my face. She grabbed me by the shoulders, pushed up, and shimmied them on my face, giggling.

I smacked her ass and she wrapped her arms around my head so her tits were smashed into my face. A nipple was in my eye, the other on my cheek, but didn't care. It was the sexiest fun I have ever had. I dipped down under the water and she let go. Next thing I know her thighs were on each side of my head, her pussy on the back of my neck. I came up with her riding my shoulders.

I went down and shot up and she jumped off my shoulders, splashing. She dove under and it felt like a fish touching my cock. Just a light touch. I jumped back and it followed. Suddenly she surfaced in front of me sputtering. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I automatically cupped my hands under her firm ass.

Tiny droplets formed on her eyelashes. Red hair swirled and clung to her creamy skin. Sea blue eyes looked into mine, then to my lips. She leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. Tentatively at first, then more pressure. Her mouth opened and I felt her hot tongue on my cool lips and I let her in. She held each side of my face, as though to keep me in place while she angled her head from side to side as though measuring. She tugged at my lower lip with her teeth and I did the same. Her legs tightened around me and my cock bobbed and searched but she was too high on my body. Her breasts were smashed into my chest and I could feel her hard nipples digging in.

She leaned her head back. "Bradley Brad Bradley, you're a helluva kisser." She put her elbows on my shoulders, her forearms over my ears, and her fingers wove through my hair.

Again she kissed, angled, moved, nipped, bit, and sucked. Our noses pressed together as she tugged at my upper lip. Her tongue drove in and out of my mouth, slowly, then increasing like fucking. It was incredibly arousing. I squeezed her ass and she responded. She dropped her legs from around me and bumped into my cock as she floated in front of me.

"Let's go. It's getting cold," she said, and she was right, it was. I dried off with my shirt and drug my shorts up my wet legs. She dried off with her shirt and tied it around her waist like a cape. It was open in the front displaying her tuft of red hair, then draped lower and back around her ass. I smiled at her new style.

We walked back slowly because we were warming up from the spring water. She draped her arm around my shoulders and I had my arm around her waist. We walked and bumped crossing each other's paths. Then she bumped me harder with her hip, and I did her, and we laughed and hip bumped back to the house.

I put hamburgers in a skillet and she put mayo on the homemade bread she brought. She scooped corn relish onto our plates along with sliced fresh tomatoes. She didn't change her outfit and still had her waist cape on and breasts bared.

I put a burger on her bun with the spatula. I had mayo on my finger and wiped it on her nipple. She looked down and made a big O with her lips.

"Now look what you've gone and done. You have to lick it off you know." She set the plate down, put her hands on her hips, and thrust her breasts out. I picked up a scoop on my finger and mayo'd her other nipple. "Now you've really gone and done it." She shimmied her tits and they shook in my face.

I stuck my tongue out and just touched her nipple. "That's not very efficient." I wiggled my tongue. "Nope." I circled my tongue. "Mmmm, better." I moved to the other one and did the same. "There's still some left Brad Bradley Brad," she said sing-song, her voice rising.

I took a deep breath, leaned in, and took her nipple in my mouth sucking and nipping and nibbling and tugging. I came off with a wet pop. She just moaned, so I went for the other one the same way.

"Mmmm, yes," she moaned. "Umm let's sit down and eat." And with my cock throbbing under the table, we did.

The next morning I woke up without her next to me and felt sad. How quickly I got used to her soft warm body curled into me. I felt the bed move and she was on her knees next to me. She was going through the trunk again because she was wearing some filmy little thing.

"Do you like it?"

"What is it?"

"It's a bed jacket. They were popular in the 1960s."

I propped the pillow under my head and said, "Jacket. It looks like a robe for really short people."

She looked down and straightened the satin ribbon that held it closed at the neckline. It had below elbow sleeves of a very thin knit fabric and it ended right beneath her breasts. It spread open from that neck bow so a considerable amount of her inner breasts and the valley were viewable. As she moved the hem would cling to her nipples and I could see the delicious under curve of her breasts.

She covered her tits with her hands. "I suppose women didn't have big bosoms back then. Everything is too tight across my titties."

"Their loss," I mumbled, noticing that today she was wearing pink bikini panties, whereas yesterday they were white.

She kissed me. "Mmmm. You are sexy as all get out. I'm going to make us coffee," she said and was gone.

I was just out of the shower brushing my teeth with toothpaste and a washcloth thinking I really had to get out of here today. I found small scissors and attempted to trim the mustache that was out of control.

She set a cup of coffee on the counter next to me, dropped her panties, and sat down to pee.

"I reckon you might get down the road today if you stick to the high side," she said as though she always peed and talked. Having a woman even be in the bathroom at the same time was a first.

I took an appreciative sip of the coffee. "Yes, I have to get back to the motel and get a little work done. I'd just stay here but I need wi-fi for my laptop."

She dried, pulled her panties up, flushed, and picked up her cell phone waving it. "There's wi-fi here. I'm using it."

"What? Really?"

She took a sip of my coffee and stood behind me looking around my shoulder at us in the mirror. I had a towel slung low around my waist. The old fluorescent light above the mirror gave our skin a weird greenish glow. I watched in the mirror as her arms wrapped around me. She had one hand splayed on my upper chest and the other traced the arrow of hair from my chest to under my towel.

At the bottom of the mirror, we watched my cock grow and the tent the towel. Her plump breasts pressed into my back and she looked up at me.

"I'm getting used to you smelling like spring lilac," she smiled, rubbing her nose on my shoulder.

I laughed. "It doesn't take away from my overall macho-ness I hope?"

She glanced down at the tent in the towel. "Oh, no. Not. One. Bit."

She had vegetables to pick to get her stand open and I needed to make an attempt to get my car out of here, pick up my stuff at the motel and get it back here.

As Georgia advised, I kept to the high road and away from the mud slime white knuckling it to the paved road. I wanted to give her a ride but she insisted on walking, cutting through the fields.

Chapter Two

I swung by the motel, gathered my things, and checked out. I pulled into the diner and ordered breakfast while I made out a list for the grocery. I did it hoping that she would be there to share it all with me. If not, I'd have a lot of food and be lonely and I did not want to consider that.

I've never had as much fun in a grocery store as I did shopping for us. We were using a lot of Aunt Birdies things, but we needed fresh. I didn't stop at the stand to see her because I wanted to get back and get everything in place before she came back.

I got that finished and moved to the bookshelves in the next room. I got involved and realized it was getting late in the day and no Georgia. I knew she had a cell phone but didn't think to get her number. Darkness fell and I knew she was not coming back, but I guess I knew long before that. I shouldn't be surprised and I expected sooner or later she would realize an old man is not much fun. I realized I needed to get this wrapped up and back home.

It was nice having my own things in the bathroom to get back into the routine. Gone were the lilacs and in place women's shampoo, body soap, and creams that were next to my masculine body soap. I did not know what she normally used to I sort of went nuts picking and choosing. I was a little down that she had not shown up today and went to bed that way.

Waking up without her in the house did not improve my mood. I made coffee and did some work on the laptop. Birdie's house was typical of that style old Florida house and was broken up into smaller rooms. Some that made no sense, but that is what they did in those days. One small room already had a desk so I commandeered that for my office. It did feel good settling in somewhere instead of that off-balance feeling you have when traveling and living out of suitcases in motels. I can at least get somewhat comfortable before I head home.

I wanted Georgia to have all the trunks of clothes and any other of Birdie's things she wanted. I pushed the trunks in the attic near the steps intending to move them down later. First I wanted to load the boxes of books in the car that I did have ready to go and drive to the next town to ship to the dealer. He had texted, anxious for some books, and I promised him they would go out today.

It was an hour to get to the closest shipper and thought I should enjoy the city while I was there. Even though it was one-tenth the size of Charlotte, it was better than the burg I had been staying in. I stopped for lunch and a beer chatted with the barmaid and almost felt normal again. Although I thought how nice it would be to share this little excursion with Georgia.

I unlocked the door, stepped in, and immediately knew she was here. Somewhere.

I looked on the lower level and started up the steps to the attic. She heard me, turned and took my breath away. She was beautiful and seductive and obscene all at once.

She put her hands on her hips. "Where have you been?"

"Where were you?"

"No matter. We are here now, right?" I nodded, walking up to her. "Can you zip me up?"

The dress was tight and the zipper took some time to ease up. I looked at the shadow down the center of her firm ass, held tightly in the heavy lace. It was easy to see she wore no underwear, just the thick lace dress that she found before with no slip. I finished and she turned.

The dress hugged her curves and was stretched tight across her tits. Her hard nipples obscenely poked through the lace and hardened into long long nubs. I raked my nails over the lace on her tits and she moaned.

"Brad Bradley Brad, I like that a lot."

"Do you now?" I scratched around her nipple and heard her breath catch. "You look very naughty you know. Playing sexy dress-up."

"I am," she breathed. "For you."

I looked into her eyes and knew she did not have it in her to lie and even tell a man what he wanted to hear. She would tell you whether you wanted to hear it or not.

"Really?" I said, hefting her heavy tits in my hands. She pushed them into my hands and I palmed her nipples.

She put a hand on each side of my face and pressed her lips against mine, almost sweetly, chastely. I kneaded the soft flesh in my hands and her hand slid to the back of my head, as though to hold me in place for the onslaught of passionate kisses. She angled and nipped and nibbled and sucked. She drove her tongue in and out of my mouth and sucked mine into hers. I pulled her against me and squeezed those heavenly globes in my hand. They were so tightly encased in the lace I could feel her soft skin along with the heavy, almost coarse texture of the lace.

She undulated her hips, pressing her mound into my hardness. She reached down and gathered the hem of the dress and worked it up over her hips until it was bunched at her waist. I eased her back on the bed and spread her creamy thighs.

"Oh Georgia," I breathed. Her sweet pussy lips were shaved smooth and I buried my nose in the shock of red hair. I nibbled and licked and her hips rocked, rubbing her wetness all over my face. I probed her clit with my tongue and she jerked. I flicked and licked and took her higher until she shuddered and moaned.

I slid my hands up her body and kneaded her lace-covered tits. I pinched and pulled her nipples longer, then did it with my teeth.

"Ohhhhhhh, Brad," she moaned, thrusting her tits higher.

Knowing the coarseness of the fabric was erotic against her soft skin, I scratched my nails across her skin. She moaned louder and her thighs parted. I moved higher and sank into the cradle of her thighs.

"I want to fuck you, Georgia," I murmured.

She shoved my shorts down and my cock plopped lewdly against her cunt. She pushed up and the head slipped between her wet folds aimed right at her entrance.

"I need your cock in me...." she whimpered.

I pushed the head into her steamy heat and slowly pushed in. She had a long intake of breath hissing through her teeth as my cock stretched her tunnel for the first time. Her nails dug into my ass until I bottomed out deep in her body.

I dropped my head next to hers for a moment. My cock throbbed and grew hotter inside her and I needed to gain control. My steamy breath was in her ear which only served to inflame her. She squeezed my ass and thrust up, grinding my cock deeper and I began long slow stroking.

Her soft thighs wrapped around me and her nails scored up and down my back. I jerked and drove deep. Our moans and obscene sex sounds rumbled around the attic. Just fucking in this sinless unsullied room was vulgar, making it even more arousing. I raised up over her and began driving into her wet cunt. My shaft abraded her clit on each stroke and her pussy convulsed over and over on my cock.

"Oh yeah, Georgia," I moaned, stiffened and exploded inside her while she panted each hard throbbing pulse of my cock. I rolled to the side and we both caught our breaths.

"Mmmm," she moaned, satisfied.

"I thought I was too old for you." There was short silence then she began laughing, and laughing, and laughing.

"Oh hush your mouth!" she exclaimed, still laughing. "She-it, I don't give a feck how old you are. I don't even know. Never even thought about it. You're just a man that I'm attracted to." Then she added, "Really attracted to." She sighed contentedly.

We lay on our backs and she slid her hand into mine and dozed.

We woke and she wanted the dress unzipped. When she shimmied out of it, she had imprints of the lace on her soft skin.

"Whoa," she breathed, running her fingers over her breasts.

"Whoa," I repeated, doing the same and she giggled. "Actually it is pretty cool." I leaned over and softly trailed my lips across the bumpy flesh.

"I'm going to find something else to wear for you."

"I just can't wait."

She was irrationally excited about everything I bought for her and each time she would find something she would run up and give me a kiss. She stayed topless but had her bikini panties on and that was how she worked around the house. I knew I had died and gone to heaven.

"Do you want me to start going through Birdie's bedroom?"

"Please." I was most thankful for her help on that. Even dead I had respect for her and would not have been able to bring myself to sort through her stuff. Georgia would give me an idea of what she thought should be done and I mostly agreed.

"Why did you move the trunks?"

It took me a moment to remember I had moved them. "I was going to bring them down here so I could load them in my car and bring them to you. I want you to have all that, Georgia."

Tears filled her eyes. I thought because of the sentiment until she said, "I can't."

"Why not?"

"Just because I can't."

"Okay." I dropped it.

She worked on Birdie's room all day and was done by nightfall. I looked in and it no longer looked like my aunt's room. There were no traces of her. Even the furniture had been rearranged. Somehow Georgia got the bed to the other side of the room and had fresh new bedding on.

"Wow, I can't believe you got this all done in one day. I got involved with the books and time flew by."

I turned to look at her and she was smiling proudly. What she didn't know was that she had smudges on her face, legs, and even on her tits from working topless. I thumbed them off her face.

"Looks like we both need a shower." She looked down and laughed saw how dirty she was.

"I think I may need help," she said and batted her eyelashes.

"I'm the man for that job."

"I'll go get everything set up in the bathroom while you finish up in here," she said, sprinting up the steps.

A few minutes later I walked into the bathroom to find her submerged in the deep claw foot tub.

"I think it's too small for both of us to shower in. So I thought we could use the bath."

"I see," I smiled and started shedding my clothes.

My hard cock bounced in front of me as I walked over to step into the tub. She stood up, bubbles and water streaming down her body then lowered herself on my lap. The warm water felt wonderful, her body on top of mine was excruciatingly arousing. I wrapped my arms around her and she had her head back on my shoulder. She sighed deeply.

"This is incredible," she murmured and sighed deeply.

I kissed the side of her neck and whispered in her ear, "Very much so."

I had her breast in my hand caressing it under the warm silky water. She reached down, held my thighs, and pushed back into my cock. I moaned and slipped my hand down her belly and between her legs and teased my finger in her slit. That and the fluttering movement of the water caused her to begin soft little pants and I knew she was on her way. I flicked rhythmically, felt her tense in my arms, and mew out a long moan.

"Oh Brad," she said, angling her head back for a kiss. "No one has ever done what you do to me."

"I'm sorry, honey. All men should take care of their women." She went silent.

She was so weightless in the water she wiggled back until my cock stood up between her legs and was tight between her pussy lips. She rubbed her hand up and down the underside of the shaft and thumbed the head. She reached under and danced my balls on her fingers. Her actions and that of the swirling water was driving me crazy.

"I'm about to lose control," I gritted out. All she did was rub my cock faster and circle palm the head. "Oh my god." That did me in. I thrust, drove my cock up, and shot ropes of cum spiraling into the water. Everything was surreal under water as was the extra intensity of my orgasm.

"Oh Bradley Brad Bradley," she moaned, relaxing against me again. "You are one hot ride."

She got back into her morning routine of picking and gathering vegetables for the stand and then usually home by early afternoon after she sold out.