Georgia's: Boiled Peanuts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I love you, Brad Bradley Brad."

I can't say that I have not tossed the love word around in my mind recently. I was still sorting my feelings out along with consideration of our age difference, that we lived hundreds of miles apart once I left, and I even considered not leaving but staying right here. Which brought me to would she want to continue to live with me here, like this. Would either of us want more or even less? Too much to consider to just throw an I-love-you out in reply.

I leaned over and kissed her tenderly, hoping to convey my feelings. Best as I could now.

We fell into a routine, that I wrote while she was at her stand, she would come home and we would both go check on how the new building was coming along. To say this builder was slower than molasses was an understatement, but Georgia warned me upfront, so I wasn't shocked.

She was surprised to see a small washroom in the back corner of the building. I had them run water to have a sink and commode. She would spend more hours here than in her old place and couldn't close up every time she had to pee to run back to the house.

Everything was now closed in enough that the building could be secured. She and I began to install some shelving and display racks ourselves after the building went home for the day. We had stock to work with and were able to space shelving appropriately.

At this point, Georgia was like a proverbial kid in a candy store. I brought two old rockers from the porch so I could either sit and watch her, or we could sit together to enjoy her accomplishments of the day.

I began to slowly realize I did truly love Georgia in a way that I didn't want to leave her, or worse, have her leave me. I could not see my life without her in it. We would have to deal with any age difference issues if, or when, they would crop up.

We watched the blades lazily turn. The air moved enough that it felt like a soft caress on my skin.

"You chose the perfect spot, honey. Right over our bed." We held hands. "I'd rather not change much else. Maybe when we bring our clothes here, we can use the bedroom next to the bath?"

"Huh?"

"I thought instead of adding a closet and storage here in the attic, we could use the bedroom-"

"I got all that! What are you talking about bringing our clothes?"

"When we move into the house here."

"What?!" she nearly shouted. "You're staying?"

"We are staying right here. Together. If you want to that is. And if you wouldn't mind being married to an old man like me, I was thinking we might do that as well."

She nearly rolled on top of me. "Are you proposing?" she asked excitedly.

"Well yeah. I don't think they'd rightly think in these parts take to us living in sin." But I knew Aunt Birdie would be overjoyed that her house would continue to be a home.

"She-it Brad Bradley Brad, I do!"

- the end -

"I do solemnly swear to take you, Brad Bradley Brad as my lawfully wedded husband."

This is a Summer Lovin' contest story. Please vote for my story!