Georgia's New Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Ground-breaking new medicine increases the female libido.
3.3k words
4.59
25.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia anxiously waited in the doctor's office, tapping her foot in an attempt to release some excess tension. She was embarrassed and shy about the whole situation, but more than anything, she was worried. What if something bad happened? What if there were horrible side-effects?

"Georgia Bloomberg?" The secretary called out. "Dr. Connor is ready for you."

Georgia nodded and stood, clipboard in hand. It was office policy to fill out several pages of paperwork before visiting their world-renowned doctor. Although pre-appointment paperwork isn't unusual, this office in particular required more than enough signatures to make her wrist cramp up. Her clipboard held a hefty stack of NDAs, liability forms, medical history, symptom checkboxes, and other miscellaneous legal documents. It all seemed a bit excessive.

Georgia followed the secretary out of the waiting room and down a long hallway. The place smelled sterile. After passing several identical doors labeled alphabetically, they stopped.

"Go ahead and have a seat in here. Doctor Connor will be in shortly. Just take your pants and underwear off before you get in the stirrups. Oh, and feel free to use the modesty cloth if that makes you more comfortable." The secretary smiled kindly. "I know that this can be intimidating, but just think about it like any other usual visit to the gynecologist. You have nothing to worry about. We're here to help you."

Georgia nodded, although the secretary's words weren't particularly comforting. Think of it like any other visit to the gynecologist? What kind of advice was that? Clearly this wasn't an average, run-of-the-mill doctor's appointment, and pretending otherwise was ridiculous.

The secretary must have sensed Georgia's lingering anxieties, because she placed a comforting hand on Georgia's shoulder. "I promise you're going to be alright. Doctor Connor is very experienced in this treatment. I've seen hundreds of women come in and out of this office, and almost every one of them is thrilled with their results. This is medical science we couldn't have even dreamed about ten years ago, so we're incredibly lucky to have access to it today. I'm really proud of you for taking this step to change your life." She withdrew her hand and opened the door.

Georgia took a deep breath and entered the room. The secretary was right. Although this treatment was relatively new, it had been vetted and approved by the FDA. This was a well-respected establishment, with hundreds of success stories. Besides, she was a cautious woman, and she'd been sure to do her research before making a decision. She wouldn't have chosen to go through with the treatment if she didn't believe it would be safe and effective.

She did as she was told and stripped from the waist down, leaving her paperwork and clothing on the table to her left. She unfolded the white "modesty cloth," smoothed it over her naked lap, and made herself comfortable in the stirrups.

A couple minutes later, the door opened, and a woman wearing a white jacket and a name tag entered the room. She had thick ginger hair, tied into a bun, and a beautifully feminine figure. She looked just as beautiful and competent as she did on the billboard.

"Hello, Georgia. My name is Dr. April Connor. I'm so glad that you've decided to see me today."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." Georgia said. There was always something so awkward about doctor's appointments, particularly ones where her legs were spread wide open and her bare vagina was exposed to the chilly air. That was another thing about doctors' offices that she wasn't particularly fond of - they were always too cold, which was evident in the way Dr. Connor's nipples poked through her lab coat. Georgia tried not to stare.

"It's very nice to meet you, too." The doctor picked up the clipboard and began flipping through the pages. "It's come to my attention that you're here today due to concerns about your sex drive. Is that correct?"

Georgia nodded.

"I understand. That's why most women come to see us here. It's an unfortunate symptom that many women experience, for a variety of reasons, especially as they age - although, you're on the younger end of our demographic. I understand that it must feel frustrating and confusing to lose your libido before you even reach 30. Is that correct?"

Georgia's face flushed pink with embarrassment. She had to remind herself that this was a safe environment, and there was no reason to feel ashamed.

"Well, yeah...if I'm being honest, it's ruined every romantic relationship I've ever had, and it's embarrassing. I feel isolated."

"I completely understand, but I want you to know that you're not alone. Many women struggle with the exact same issue, which is why I began my research 7 years ago, and why my colleagues and I put so much time and money into opening this office. We're here to help you feel like yourself again."

Georgia nodded. She wasn't entirely sure what to say to that.

"I assume you've gone through all the paperwork, which means you understand this procedure, is that correct?"

Georgia nodded again.

"Excellent. Well then, let's begin. I'll talk you through it to help you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Feel free to ask any questions."

Dr. Connor opened a cabinet and removed a bottle of something. She pulled latex gloves over her manicured hands, and sat in a low stool, her face positioned directly in front of Georgia's exposed vagina.

"I'm going to spread this cream over your labia. It's function is to make this process as painless as possible. It may tingle a bit."

Dr. Connor squirted a large dollop of the white cream onto her gloved hands, and pressed two fingers into Georgia's vagina. Georgia gasped at the sensation, which was much warmer and pleasanter than she had expected. The cream wasn't cold at all - it was actually the temperature of a mild bath. The warmth was accompanied by a tingling sensation, and Georgia felt butterflies stir in her stomach. The doctor's fingers made her feel gloriously full, causing the blood to rush to her genitals.

"How's that?" The doctor asked, looking up at Georgia through her long eyelashes. "Does that feel okay?"

Georgia swallowed thickly and nodded. Whatever that cream was, she liked it.

"Great. The brilliant thing about this cream is that it triggers the pleasure receptors in your brain, so it should help your muscles relax and get those sex hormones flowing. It was one of my first inventions, and still one of my proudest. I always apply it before we get into the real treatment."

Dr. Connor lifted a large syringe out of her lab coat pocket, and removed the safety tip. She squeezed it gently to let out a few drops of pink liquid. "But THIS is my real claim to fame."

Now, typically, a giant needle poised at her vagina would have led Georgia to vomit on the spot, but somehow she felt incredibly relaxed. She trusted Doctor Connor, and if the magic cream was any indicator, this woman was clearly a medical genius.

"It won't hurt, but this is going to feel....intense."

With her left hand fingers still lodged in Georgia's vagina, Doctor Conner used her right hand to plunge the needle directly into Georgia's clitoris. Immediately, Georgia was hit with a wave of pleasure akin to a small orgasm, which she hadn't felt in months. Slowly and deliberately, the doctor emptied the contents of the syringe into Georgia's labia. Subconsciously, Georgia let out a quiet moan.

"That's right, just enjoy the process. We're almost done." Doctor Connor removed the empty syringe and disposed of it in the proper bin. "All I have to do now is massage the product in."

With that, she began to curl her left fingers, gently stimulating Georgia's g-spot, which had been dormant for most of her life.

Georgia had to restrain herself from shooting up in the chair and arching her back. This feeling was entirely foreign to her, after spending most of her life averse to sex and masturbation. Hell, she'd never really been horny before, so the dawning pulsation of her vagina was like nothing else she'd ever experienced.

The doctor used her right hand to apply light pressure to Georgia's now enlarged clitoris, rubbing small circles. The leftover cream from earlier worked as excellent lubricant, allowing doctor Conner to rub and caress Georgia's folds with exquisite grace and precision.

"How does that feel, Georgia?"

Georgia was sweating now, barely managing to contain her immense pleasure. "Uh, it's, uh, it feels good." She stuttered out, using all her power to retain her composure.

"Most women tend to enjoy this process." Dr. Connor said, smiling knowingly. "I'm almost finished up. Just a few more circles and thrusts, and--"

Georgia had hardly any warning before her pelvic muscles clenched around Dr. Connor's fingers and a powerful orgasm shot through her body. No longer able to contain herself, Georgia let out a loud moan as her pussy twitched in pleasure with her doctor's touch.

Doctor Connor continued to thrust her fingers in and out of Georgia's now wet vagina as her orgasm rolled through her, not stopping until the waves of pleasure faded and Georgia was left lying limp and exhausted in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Excellent. You've done a great job today, Georgia." Doctor Connor stood up, removed her surgical gloves, and brushed the wrinkles out of her lab coat. "My secretary is going to come back in a few minutes to see you out. In the meantime, go ahead and put your clothes back on."

She opened the door and stepped out, popping her head back in for one last remark before closing it: "And don't forget to come back next month for your follow-up appointment, so that we can touch base on how you're doing. I'm sure you're going to be thrilled with your results. Have a great rest of your day, Miss Bloomberg!"

Frankly, Georgia was thrilled with the process. All the reviews were right. The office was clean and professional, the treatment was not only painless but PLEASURABLE, Doctor April Connor was kind and intelligent, and by God the procedure actually WORKED! Georgia was able to experience her first orgasm in years, and her vagina felt more sensitive and alive than it ever had before. After she left the office, her vagina remained moist for the rest of the day, and although the treatment was still very recent, Georgia's libido had already reached entirely new heights.

As she returned to her studio apartment, her clitoris throbbed with a newfound hunger and sensitivity. Every brush of her pant leg set it on fire, just aching to be touched again by Doctor Connors long, slender fingers. Georgia was willing to bet that her red hair fell in beautiful curls down her shoulders, onto her full, porcelain breasts. She wondered what color of her nipples were, and if Dr. Connor kept her pussy shaved or let her pubic hair grow freely. She couldn't stop thinking about her doctor's long legs or wide hips, swaying as she walked down the hallway.

Until today, Georgia had never been particularly attracted to women, but after her treatment, even the mere thought of Dr. Connor removing her lab coat and unbuttoning her blouse made Georgia's pussy gush with desire.

She barely made it into her bedroom before tearing her pants off and plunging her fingers into her soaked underwear. Desire coursed through her veins as she stroked her engorged clit, casually taking note that it had swelled to about the size of a marble. Although that typically would have alarmed her, today was an atypical day. Besides, who was she to complain? More clitoris meant more pleasure.

Georgia shamelessly spent the rest of the night touching herself, enjoying her newfound libido and swollen clit. Hell, she earned it! The treatment wasn't cheap, and she was going to get her money's worth!

Georgia's shameless self-pleasure was interrupted by the ringing of her cellphone. It was her old college roommate and close friend, Cami. Rather than stopping her masturbation completely, Georgia slowed her hand to a gentle circular rub and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Georgia! How are you?! How did your appointment go!?? You sound out of breath!!"

Shit, of course she did. She'd been fingering herself for an hour, allowing orgasm after orgasm to ripple through her body.

"I'm great, actually. The appointment went really well."

"Oh, I'm so happy! That's great news. Can you tell if it's working yet? I guess it probably takes a few days for the effect to kick in, but--"

"Oh, it's working, alright." Georgia cut her off. There was a pause on the other end of the phone.

"Really? That fast?"

"Yeah. I'm literally amazed. Dr. April Connor is a genius of modern medicine, and probably some kind of sex goddess."

"No way! So all the advertisements are true, then!"

"Every single one."

"Well that's great news, Georgia. I really think this is gonna turn your love life around, and I'm really proud of you for deciding to take the risk and go for it!"

For the first time in her life, Georgia began to find the sound of Cami's voice...erotic. Actually, when they'd been living together at university, Georgia had seen Cami naked a million times. Although she hadn't paid much attention at the time, now she could recall every detail with crystal clear memory: the curve of her waist, her wide hips and round buttocks. She was perfectly petite, a few inches shorter than Georgia, but beautifully proportioned. Her breasts had always been lovely, plump yet perky with puffy pink nipples. Cami interrupted her fantasy.

"Well anyway, Georgie, if everything went well and you're feeling good, I assume you're still down to hang out tomorrow, right? I made reservations at Gianno's Italiano for brunch at 10:00, so I can pick you up at, like, 9:30, and we can go together. I'll just pop by your apartment, okay?"

The pace of Georgia's fingers steadily increased on her peach-pit-sized clitoris, as she listened to Cami's melodic, feminine voice. She could feel her orgasm approaching as she imagined Cami's silky blonde hair falling down her neck onto her full breasts. She could practically feel the softness of Cami's delicate pale skin, the warmth of her breath as she kissed Georgia down her neck...

"Hello, Georgie? 9:30 at your place?"

Georgia felt her orgasm rip through her body, giving her barely enough time to gasp out: "YES! YES, 9:30 is fine!!!"

"Great. Love you! Bye."

The line clicked as Cami hung up, leaving Georgia lying alone in her bed, still shuddering from her violent climax. Enjoying her post-cum euphoria, she absent-mindedly caressed her clitoris, using her own leftover juices as a sort of massage oil.

Although, as she slowly touched herself, it occurred to her that something felt...different. Well, even more different than her new libido and bicuriosity. Her clitoris was still engorged, but even more so than it was a few minutes ago. In fact, Georgia had never seen it this swollen in her entire life. She knew that the female genitalia experienced an increase in blood flow during arousal, just like males did, but this was more extreme than that. Her throbbing clitoris had grown to the size of a rubber ball, maybe an inch and a half wide.

She touched it gingerly, wondering if maybe it had become infected from her injection earlier, but upon inspection she realized the new growth definitely wasn't painful. It was tender, to be sure, but more than anything it felt...good. It was alive with nerve endings Georgia didn't know existed.

She sat up in her bed, crossing her legs and retrieving a handheld mirror from her bedside table to get a better look. Aiming the reflection squarely at her genitalia, she squinted at her large clitoris.

Well, it looked pretty normal - apart from the size, that is. It was pink and shiny with her body's arousal fluid. The only other thing worth noting was the throbbing, which was so intense Georgia could see it with her bare eyes. She could feel it, too - a warm pulse located directly in her clit.

Suddenly, without even touching it, her clitoris was hit with a wave of sensation. Keeping her eyes in the mirror, Georgia witnessed something so unusual she couldn't believe it: her clitoris had, all at once, expanded by another inch. She let out a cry of half pleasure and half shock, dropping the mirror in terror.

Heart racing, she brought her fingers to her vagina to survey the damage. Her eyes did not deceive her, after all. Her clitoris was expanding, and it had begun to elongate. It was now the width of an avocado pit, about three inches long, and firm. Very firm.

She reached down, wrapping her fingers around it. It was still small enough to be hidden by her palm, but just barely. The throbbing reverberated through her hand, almost like a heartbeat.

She gave the thing an experimental tug, amazed to find that it seemed to be wrapped in a sheath of excess skin. The sensation was powerful enough to send a shudder through her entire body. Steadily pulling the skin down, Georgia was stunned to find that the sheath hid what could only be described as a head.

As the head of a penis, really.

Georgia's jaw fell limp as she stared at the tiny appendage in her hand. Although it was certainly the smallest dick she'd ever seen, it was a dick nonetheless. The uncircumsized head was even equipped with a urethra.

If she hadn't been in such shock, maybe she would have shrieked - but all she could do was stare. She decided to give the thing another tug, which evoked another wave of pleasurable sensation in her groin. With the pleasure, however, came an even more powerful throbbing, and Georgia felt her penis expand in her hand.

A tiny moan escaped from her lips as she caressed the thing, now an inch or two longer, and even girthier than before. There could be no denying it, now: Georgia had grown a dick.

Suddenly she was struck with a wave of panic, and dropped her fingers below the appendage, looking for the opening of her vagina. She was relieved to find it still there, and wetter than ever. She was also relieved to discover that her new dick was NOT accompanied by a set of balls. That was good, right?

Georgia mustered the strength to crawl out of her bed, and take a look at herself in the mirror. She looked the same from the waist up, except for the newfound glow of arousal. Her cheeks were flushed pink, and her skin looked healthy and dewey.

Her pelvis though, was something to be concerned about. The penis, 5 or so inches now, was rock hard and standing at attention. She gripped it with her left hand, and used her left index finger to prod at the tip. Drawing tender circles on it, she found that there was a small dollop of clear fluid accumulating at the urethra.

Now, Georgia wasn't exactly an expert on sex, but she knew pre-cum when she saw it.

"Fuck..." She whispered, marveling at the fluid's viscous texture.

She gave the shaft a firm squeeze, driving another surge in growth. Her head whipped back in pleasure as the dick expanded again in both length and thickness, now reaching nearly eight inches.

Twitching in her hand, suddenly the tip of the penis exploded, releasing a thick glob of white cum. The glob was followed by more powerful ropes, shooting hard enough to splatter on Georgia's mirror. The orgasm was so powerful she screamed and her vision flickered. She folded to the ground, her cock still twitching and pulsating as it expelled the last of its load.

She remained there on the ground for several minutes, her breath heaving as her cock gradually became flaccid. Her mind raced to understand what she had just experienced, the remnants of which were all around her : tablespoons of cum on her stomach, her mirror, her thighs, and the floor.