All Comments on 'Georgie's Anal Wish'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RebaRocksRebaRocksabout 19 years ago
Horny for your story.

I really enjoyed reading your story! I am a huge fan of anal sex, and when I started reading your story I had to go grab my plug and some lube. By the end of the story I was exhausted from my own girations and climax. Thinking about an anal gang bang was fabulous! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow!!!

Was so hot that my screaming could be heard by my boyfriend...and his best friend....a tall Italian stud....they both came running! Thats another story in itself! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
let me taste too.

what a lovely creature you are. your eyes and your storiues tell me you were born to fuck. to hell with the virgin shit, i love to shove my faceinto a many times fucked pussy or asshole. you wrote about sticking your finger in your ass and licking it. i would love to see your cunt and ass filled with cum then licking it all out. cocks, pussies, asshoiles, all great fun. if you would give me a long drink of golden champage right out of your pussy, that would top it off. happy fucking darling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAAA!

"So...let me get this right...you, Chas, Steve and your boss......have got these guys here together....in this apartment, just to fuck me up the ass one after the other?"

"That pretty much covers it!"

=====================================================

Easily the best Query-Retort I have read so far! It is classic!!! It was in character, unexpected, and funny as hell!!! BRAVO!

This is inspired writing!!! Humor and Heat!!!

Thank you!

---bananahead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot hot hot!

Very sexy! I have a new fantasy now! :)

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 16 years ago
Nice!

Nice erotic writing, but you really should proofread your stories for errors. It would greatly improve the reading esperience if you corrected the little errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sperm jetting out of my cock as I came.

Then I would have to finish her off by licking and sucking her asshole while burying my tongue inside her stretched hole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent

Our favourite fantasy. We've done G-B with DP and TP but never twelve to one, and only anal/oral? That would be amazing!

RedRyder50RedRyder50over 7 years ago
Had to read this again

Found out Dee and Steve were coming back bandit got me to read this fantastic story again. Cum blaster as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome read. I actually ejaculated while reading it. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous