Georgie's Anal Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

Soon, the guy in her ass got too excited, and he pulled out to coat Georgie's back with cum. She was pumping her body back and forth as the spurts of cum landed on between her shoulder blades and onto her ass cheeks. He was quickly replaced by a black man with a rather ordinary looking cock for a black guy I thought! Anyway, he pushed in and began a lovely pumping motion in Georgie's asshole, as she took on the second cock for the night as her husband watched her playing the slut. She stopped looking at Chas and took a cock in her mouth so that she was being shishkebabbed by two cocks, one in her asshole and the other in her mouth. On her back, several of the guys were rubbing the cum all over her, making the slimy white cream glisten in the spotlights.

The guy in Georgie's mouth started to grunt and told everyone he was going to cum. Georgie normally pulls out and likes men to cum on her chest and lips, rather than in her mouth. However, something must have come over her (nice pun huh?) this night, because she kept the cock in her mouth, rotated her face so Chas could see her sucking, and then swallowed every spurt of the man's cum in her mouth and throat as her husband watched and rubbed his cock. It was a slutty sight, and totally erotic at the same time. I actually found myself wanting to go and join her on the coffee table!

Behind me, Al had his cock out, and I also noticed that he had slicked it up with some lube and was stroking it. When I turned around, he pointed the one eyed trouser snake at me, and smiled! I laughed and resumed watching the hot action on the table. My left hand wandered over to Steve's erect penis, and I looked over to see his eyes fixed on the action, our good friend taking on ten guys in her first anal gang bang ever.

On the table meanwhile, guy number two was ready to cum. He had Georgie by the hips now and was really fucking her hard in the ass. Each thrust was from the tip right down to his balls, and I knew Georgie was going to feel this fucking for sure! He shouted that he was about to cum, and Georgie begged him to jam it right in there and fill her ass with his cum. This caused all the guys to moan in horror as this housewife begged for the stranger to fill her tight asshole with his sperm.

He met her request, and started to rock back and forth as his face twisted and grimaced as the ejaculations took over his body and his cum pumped deep into Georgie's asshole. As he finished grunting and spurting, he slowly pulled his cock from her asshole, and we all groaned together as a large string of cum dropped from Georgie's asshole and dripped down his cock onto the floor. It wasn't long before the third guy took over though. He moved into position and pushed in rather quickly. This guy was what I call a "jammer". He simply got his cock inside my best friend's asshole, and then proceeded to grip her by the shoulders and jam his cock in and out until he came. There was nothing really sensual about the way he fucked, but it obviously worked, because Georgie suddenly erupted into a mind blowing orgasm! She thrashed and screamed and I was glad we were up a few floors in an as yet mostly unoccupied building. I hadn't heard anything like it from her ever before! The guy popped his cock out and as Georgie's orgasm subsided, she was lifted from the table where a large black man sat down and then lowered himself backwards. I looked over at Chas and his eyes were also transfixed to the erotic scene before him. His cock was purple in his hand as his wife was being gang fucked in the ass.

The man on the table was very dark, and I think he was Indian. His cock was a nice seven inches or so, and slowly Georgie was lowered onto his cock. As the head penetrated her asshole, by now well and truly wet and open, there was a gorgeously erotic moaning sound from the post-orgasmic Georgie. It was sensational, and I knew her hubby would be totally loving her obvious enjoyment of her anal gang banging.

I watched in jealous awe as Georgie fucked her ass up and down on this guy's cock until he started to cum aswell. From where we were sitting by the bar, we could see the pulsing of the veins and the eruptions of semen as they spurted into her cunt from below. It was a lovely sight. As she stood slightly to let the guy out from under her, a large dollop of cum oozed out of her asshole and splooped on the rug. She hardly noticed, and the ass fucking continued as another man took his place under her and inside her well rooted rectum. When the last guy to fuck her ass pushed his cock inside her from behind, she was in the doggie position. I could not hold off any longer. I walked over to the group and removed my dress. Carefull and with all eyes in the room upon me, I clambered under her positioning my head so that my tongue was within reach of her bulging clitoris. I was in awe of the sight above me. Georgie's cunt was sopping, and semen was dripping from her asshole into her pussy.

The man's cock was pushing in and out of her VERY loose asshole, and it was a magnificent view of anal sex I had not had before this night. I watched with interest, then lapped at her pussy lips to collect s mall globule of cum that had seeped out of her tight ass. It tasted slightly musky, but I did not mind, as my thoughts were on how I could best make Georgie cum.

I lapped at her clit and she suddenly slammed her head downwards, trapping my own clit with her teeth, before returning the favour and sucking on mine. It must have been quite a sight. Here I was, laying on my back in a pair of cum fuck me heels only, my tongue licking the pussy of another woman. The woman licking my pussy and I were locked in a classic 69 position. Add to that, the fact that she was also being fucked in the ass by the tenth cock that evening, and it appeared as if it was about to orgasm and spray her asshole full of semen! Not only that, but there were twelve other men stroking their cocks watching the action take place and not only live, but also on a huge screen on the wall!!

I felt my own orgasm brewing just as the guy fucking Georgie's asshole announced to everyone that he was going to cum. Chas jumped off his stool by the bar and started cheering the guy on.

"Cum in my wife's hot ass, make her scream with pleasure as you fuck her ass."

His words spurred us all on, and in simultaneous eruptions, we all exploded in a writhing, licking, fucking series of contractions that send us all into the world of orgasmic bliss only group sex can provide. My own body jerked and spasmed as Georgie's tongue lashed my clit hard. Her own orgasm was triggered not only by the fact that I was licking her clit, but that the stranger was spewing hot cum directly and deep into her well assaulted asshole. He simply held still and let his cock do the work, as the head twitched and contracted time after time, each contraction sending another ribbon of cum deep into Georgie's bowels. As Georgie thrashed on my tongue and continued to lick my own pussy, Chas spurted his own juices all over his wife's head, face and back. It was an awesome sight, and for the first time since I had known my boss Al, he was lost for words!

Email me if you'd like to see some more pics of me (Dee) ok?

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers
12