Georgie's Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, through a bizarre series of events, we suddenly found the path.

***

There was to be a charity event for LGBT awareness, which I agreed to take part in.

The climax was to be a quiz at which a friend and I were to be the female and male contestants in a game of 'strip or slime': we would be asked questions and if we got the answer wrong, we had the option to either remove an article of clothing, or get hit with a custard pie, or have gunge poured over us. The right to gunge us would be auctioned off to members of the audience.

Because this was a student event, there were limits. Nobody was allowed to be fully naked and we could leave the quiz at any time, if we chose. But it was late night, and my fellow contestant, Michelle, was a cheerful and extroverted girl, a heavily tattooed lesbian who did bodybuilding. She and I and the quizmaster agreed that if it came to the crunch, we would take everything off, and our nudity could be immediately hidden with a pie. We knew that going all the way would please the audience and raise the most money.

Georgie thought I was mad to do it, but I was oddly excited by the prospect of being completely humiliated in front of an audience.

The evening came, and Michelle and I duly sat in the crowded bar and tried to answer questions. We had agreed in advance that we'd strip to our underwear before letting ourselves get gunged, for maximum titillation. It didn't take long before I was in just my boxers, and she was in her bra and panties. I was positively puny compared to her, but this being an event for LGBT awareness, I was still getting plenty of cheers from the gay guys, and some whoops from the girls.

The questions were unexpectedly hard. I was asked an obscure one about battles in the first world war, and I couldn't answer it. The asker, a young woman, gleefully hefted a custard pie and slammed into my face. I obeyed the etiquette of being gunged, and didn't wipe it off but let it fall off into my lap. I sat there, blinded, listening as Michelle fumbled a question about maths and received her own pie. Then I wiped the gunge out of my eyes and awaited the next question.

For another ten minutes, Michelle and I received more gunge and pies and the crowd loved it. Michelle's response to being covered in gunge was always a despairing moan of 'Oh no...', whereas I tended to make a slight whimper.

Georgie was watching all this with a remote half-smile. Everyone was dressed up, except Michelle and I who were reduced to our underwear. Georgie was wearing a plaid shirt and a pair of denim hot pants. She looked sexier than ever.

But I was then surprised to see her bid for a chance to ask a question.

The bidding rose to twenty quid, and then the other competitor--a handsome gay guy--withdrew, and Georgie had won.

She went over to get her pie, to hit me in the face with it, and I raised my hand.

'Wait,' I said. 'I've changed my mind.'

The quizmaster paused. Georgie looked at me oddly.

'I'll strip,' I said.

The crowd roared. Georgie had the pie in her hand. My body was covered in gunge already, but the quizmaster nodded and said 'Well, you have that option.'

'Wait,' Georgie said, 'I don't get to pie him?'

'Not if he doesn't want to be,' said the quizmaster.

'That's my boyfriend,' Georgie said.

'So?'

'So I already know what he looks like naked,' she said, and the crowd laughed.

'Good point,' said the quizmaster.

'Hey, I don't have to be pied if I don't want to be,' I said.

'Something has to happen to you,' said the quizmaster.

'Too late,' I said, and I quickly slid my boxers off my hips and down my legs, and covered my groin with my hands. I smirked at Georgie. I was now naked in public, although I was covering my modesty with my hands.

The crowd went wild, but I only had a moment to savour my victory--because just then, two pies sandwiched my head and my vision was cut out completely.

Michelle had snuck behind me, grabbed two pies and hit me from behind.

I sat there, stunned, and then a third pie slammed into my face, and then a fourth one splattered over my groin.

I moaned with humiliation. I had been destroyed after all. I felt someone yank me to my feet, and then another pie was smashed over my bare behind. I was naked, but covered with gunge. No actual private parts were on display.

I stood there, mute, unsure what to do, and then the pie fell off my face and my vision in one eye cleared a little.

Georgie was standing before me to my left, Michelle to my right. Michelle was laughing and Georgie was looking at her with a small smile on her face.

I, her man, was standing there naked and gunged and defeated. The quizmaster was declaring Michelle the winner.

I stood with my hands cupped over my groin. There were still some pies left.

Michelle made some remark about me and laughed. Georgie turned, grabbed a pie off the table and hurled it with surprising accuracy at Michelle, landing it square in her face.

The crowd went nuts, again, and Michelle stood for a moment, the pie hanging off her face--then it fell off. Michelle caught most of it in her hands, and then stepped forward and shoved the mass of cream and gunge and pie crust into Georgie's face.

Georgie stood there, motionless, her face invisible behind a mass of gunge and crust, and for a second I thought she was shocked or upset. Her body looked tense. But then she seemed to relax.

Slowly, she reached up and wiped the gunge off her mouth and opened it in an O. The audience was laughing and so was Michelle. I shook my head and dislodged more gunge from it, and the quizmaster was commending me for getting so messy for charity.

Georgie still had pie in her eyes and I reached out and took her arm. She stepped cautiously over to me and stood beside me.

As I listened to the quizmaster thank us all for taking part, Georgie leaned over and whispered into my ear.

'I just came. A little.'

I glanced at her. Her face was still mostly hidden behind the gunge. Only her mouth was visible.

I took her hand and squeezed it, and she squeezed back.

Someone handed me a towel, and at last I wrapped it around my waist, and an assistant led us to the toilets, to clean ourselves up.

***

Later on that night we were walking back to my flat. I was in clean clothes, but was still picking bits of gunge out of my ears. Georgie had had to wash off most of her makeup.

'So what happened,' I said.

'When she hit me with the pie,' Georgie said quietly. 'It was weird. It was like the ultimate humiliation. But as soon as it happened... it was like, nothing bad can happen now. I've lost my dignity. I felt so... relieved. I leaned into it. And this wave went through me, like...'

She shook her head and smiled.

'Crazy. I've never felt like that. It was like, this is what happens when people come.'

'From being hit by a pie?'

'From being humiliated.'

I looked at her. She seemed so relaxed and at peace. She looked back at me.

'That's what did it. Not having the power. Someone else having the power. Or--no. First, seeing you get trashed. That was hot. That got me warmed up. And then you were stripped, so that was like the ultimate humiliation of you. And then she got you, and then I got her, so I had the power over her. But then she got me back and brought me down to everyone's level. That was it. Going from being on top, to being on the bottom.'

She was animated, excited, happy. More so than I'd ever seen her.

'You know what would have made it perfect?' she said.

'What?'

'If she could somehow have swapped my place with yours,' she said. 'If she could have snapped her fingers, and I would have been the one who was naked and exposed and covered in all that stuff. Oh, man. I would have been on the floor.'

'So you're saying we need to have custard pies to have sex?' I said, smiling.

'No, stupid,' she said, and punched me playfully on the arm. 'We need that turnabout. I'm always the one with the power. I need to start out with it, and then I need you to take it away from me. I think that's what will do it.'

We had reached my flat. I let us in, and watched her bum in her tight denim shorts as she walked up the stairs ahead of me.

'Are you staring at my arse,' she said.

'Yes.'

'You'll pay for that.'

***

Once we were inside the flat and I had shut the door, Georgie turned around and put her arms around my neck and kissed me, pushing me up against the wall.

It was a long, deep kiss. She pushed her body into mine. I could have done that forever.... Well, perhaps not forever, but for a long time.

Then she took her tongue out of my mouth, and looked at me through her sensible librarian glasses.

'All right,' she murmured. 'Get naked.'

I went to the living room and undressed, slowly, savouring the moment. I sensed that this was going to be a night to remember.

When I was naked, and had folded my clothes on the sofa, Georgie came in. She was still fully clothed, and was holding an enema bulb.

'You know what to do with this,' she said, smiling.

We had never been quite this intimate before.

'Do you want to watch,' I said.

'Not particularly,' she said drily. 'You do what you have to do.'

I took it off her and walked past her towards the bathroom. She slapped my bare ass as I went.

I cleaned myself out. It didn't take more than seven minutes. Then I got under the shower and cleaned myself.

When I was fully clean and was towelling myself off, Georgie came into the bathroom.

She was wearing my clothes.

My jeans, my t-shirt, my plaid shirt. In her hand, she was holding a t-shirt, a pair of shorts and what I recognised as a thong.

She smiled at me and held them out.

'Put these on,' she said.

They were her clothes.

I was excited. We had never done this before; we had always been rather upside-down, sexually speaking, but we'd never so completely swapped roles.

I put the thong on, managing to contain my cock and balls inside it, then I pulled the shorts up my legs--they were quite tight over my hips--and pulled the shirt over my head.

'You look good enough to eat,' she said, and took my hand.

She pulled me out of the bathroom into the hallway and pushed me against the wall, then leaned into me and kissed me, grinding her hips into mine. I could feel the outline of the strap-on inside her jeans.

'You gonna be my bitch,' she said in a low voice.

'Yes,' I said, my voice an octave higher than normal. I couldn't help it, it just seemed natural to go all femme on her.

'Good little slut,' she breathed, and kissed me again. Her hands went inside my shirt and shorts and she stroked me. I was trembling.

'I'm videoing this,' she panted into my ear. 'I want it on record. I may even make it public.'

'Oh god,' I whimpered.

'Girl uses her man as her slut,' she said. 'Let's see if we can't monetise it.'

'Seriously?'

'I haven't decided yet,' Georgie said. 'It depends on how well you perform.'

'O-okay,' I stammered.

'God, I want to take you,' she gasped, and she turned me around to face the wall, reached down and pulled the t-shirt up, then left it there, trapping my arms high, covering my face.

'Ohh!' I moaned.

'You ready to be my bitch, little boy,' she growled, and she yanked down my shorts over my ass.

'Please,' I whimpered, 'no.'

'You ready to take me like a man?'

'No, please!'

She pulled down the thong and slid the shorts down further, exposing me in front and behind. I felt her fumbling with the fly of her jeans, and then the strap-on was pushing between my buttocks.

'Oh god, please!' I moaned.

She reached up and pulled the t-shirt off my head, then she slipped a mask over my eyes.

'What are you doing!' I panted.

'I don't want to hear you say "No" anymore,' Georgie snarled, and a ball gag was strapped into my mouth. Then she pulled my wrists behind me and cuffs were clicked onto them.

'MMMMFFF!' I squealed, and she pushed with her hips, and the strap-on pressed at my anus.

'Take me,' she panted, 'you dirty little cunt,' and she leaned her hips in.

I squealed again as the lubed tip of the dildo pushed into my anus and Georgie penetrated me. I felt the shorts and thong sliding down my legs. I was naked, blindfolded, gagged and cuffed, and my girlfriend was sodomising me, standing up in the hallway of my flat.

I made high-pitched, rhythmic, muffled squeals as she pumped into my asshole.

It was intense: more violent, less tender, more humiliating than ever before. But I loved feeling Georgie master me, dominate me, use me as a toy.

My cock jiggled as she pounded her hips into my ass, and my squeals became more broken as she broke down my resistance, making me into her moaning, gasping slave.

After a while she pulled out of me and then she pulled me by the arms and marched me down the corridor. I was still blind, and trusted her to push me where to go.

I felt us enter another room, and then she shoved me in the back, and for a moment of terror I thought I might crash on my face on the floor--but I landed on the bed, face down.

I felt Georgie climbing onto the bed and mounting me, and then she penetrated me again and went back to sodomising me. She was a fantasy version of me; I was a fantasy version of her. The girl was dressed and masculine and in charge; the boy was naked and feminised and being used.

She buggered me for a long time, then got off me and rolled me onto my back. The ball gag was removed. I let out an exhausted whimper, and there was a pause... and then I felt and smelled her naked rear end descend over my face. She had only lowered the jeans and boxers, not removed them. Georgie sat on my face and whined with pleasure as I tongued her, desperate to please her, to bring her to where she needed to go.

After a while she got off me and rolled me onto my belly, and then her naked pubis was under my face and I buried my face in her crotch, worshipping her.

I was careful not to put my tongue inside her unless she seemed to want it. She gave no sign, but after a long time she got out from under me, reached under me, grasped my cock and began to jerk me off--and then her other hand spanked my bare ass.

I gave a squeal. She did it again. This was truly sadistic of her, because spanking doesn't do anything for me, and she knew that, yet her other hand was very much doing something for me. She was keeping me aroused but preventing me from coming as I lay naked, bent like a penknife, squirming as Georgie jerked me off and spanked me.

Finally, when my poor arse was stinging and throbbing, Georgie let go of me and slid her arm out, and I lay there, panting, feeling her adjust her clothing.

We both lay there, breathing heavily.

'Had enough, cunt?' she said lightly.

'Thank you,' I said in a meek voice.

'Don't forget who's boss,' she said.

We lay there in silence for a moment, and then she popped my handcuffs. I took them off; my wrists were quite sore. I reached up and took off the sleep mask. My arse was still tingling from the buggering Georgie had given me.

I rolled over and looked at her. She was lying on her back, staring at the ceiling. With her cropped hair, and wearing my clothes, and her almost non-existent boobs, she looked like a cute boy.

'Who's boss,' I said.

'Mm?' she said absently, and glanced at me.

I leaned over her and kissed her hard. She made a snort of protest but I got on her, and held her down, still kissing her. Georgie struggled. I stuck my tongue in her mouth. She leaned into the kiss, making protesting moans, but her body was betraying her.

I reached into her clothes, putting my hand up her t-shirt. She tried to grab my hand but I stroked her bare breasts inside the shirt.

We fought, on the bed, me pulling at her clothes, she trying to fight me off. I got her shirt off and pulled her t-shirt half up her chest. She slapped me and tried to knee me. I ripped open her jeans at the front. She cursed. We grappled and I ended up sitting astride her back, facing down her body. She squirmed furiously but I got her jeans off; now she was in only my t-shirt and my boxers.

'No,' she gasped.

'You had the power,' I said. 'Now it's getting taken away.'

'Fuck you!'

I quickly turned around so that I was sitting on her back, looking up her.

I pulled the t-shirt up so it trapped her arms around her head, and she swore loudly.

I hauled it off her, stripping her above the waist, then I grabbed her wrists and the cuffs, and cuffed her hands behind her back. Then I took a breather.

Georgie was beneath me, dressed only in my boxer shorts: topless, prone and handcuffed. I was sitting astride her thighs. She looked over her shoulder at me, her face red and indignant.

'Don't you dare,' she hissed.

That alone let me know what she wanted. If she had really wanted to stop, she would have told me. This was a dangerous game, but somehow we both knew the rules.

I took the sleep mask and put it over her eyes.

'Oh no,' she said, her voice shaky.

'Yes,' I said.

'Are you going to do whatever you want,' she said.

I paused.

'That depends,' I said.

'On what.'

I thought for a moment.

'You wanted me to take it like a man,' I said. 'I think you should.'

'Ohh nooo,' she moaned.

'That's what's going to happen,' I said.

'I've never been fucked up the ass,' she whimpered.

'You're about to be,' I said.

'Please...'

'If you tell me you don't want it,' I said, 'I won't do it.'

'Don't you dare try to make deals with me,' she said, her voice tense.

I understood.

I got off her legs, and took the hem of the boxer shorts, and slid them down over Georgie's arse, and then pulled them down her hips, stripping her naked.

She writhed and I placed a hand on the small of her back to keep her still. I pulled the boxers off her ankles and let them fall to the floor.

I loved Georgie's arse. It stuck out behind and her buttocks were round and tight. When she had pants on, it was like two ripe melons inside a handkerchief. When she walked, they rubbed off each other rhythmically.

And now I was about to use it.

There was a bottle of lube on the bed. I squirted some on my cock and my finger, and then I parted Georgie's legs and reached between her tight buttocks and stroked her anus with my lubed finger. She made a tight, panicky gasp, and her whole body shuddered.

I had never even been inside Georgie in a normal way. But here I was, preparing to take her anal virginity. I kept stroking her asshole and she gasped again.

Then I popped my fingertip inside.

'Ohhhhhhh!' she squealed. 'Oh fuck!'

'Are you ready?'

'Oh god, no. Please!'

'Just say "I don't want it", and it won't happen,' I said in a soft clear voice. I wanted her to be absolutely certain of what game we were playing. I was pretty sure I knew what she wanted me to do, but if I put a foot wrong, I could ruin everything between us.

And I loved her. I really loved her. I did not want to fuck it up.

'Please,' she moaned, 'noooo.'

'Tell me you don't want it,' I said, leaning over her. 'If you tell me you don't want it, I won't do it, Georgie.'

'Nooooo,' she whimpered, squirming under my hand, shaking her head no.

I moved myself between her parted legs, and she gasped. She knew what was coming. I leaned over her naked rear end and directed my cock between her buttocks.

'Oh, god,' she whined.

My cock tip was touching her asshole.

'Are you ready?' I said.

'No!' A frightened whimper.

I leaned in, and slowly pushed my cock inside her anus.

She made a shuddering scream and buried her blindfolded face in the duvet as I entered her.

Then I was moving further in, and I was buggering her as she lay prone and helpless beneath me, gasping, her legs spread, pushing her hips back against mine, her ass split by my cock.