Georgie's Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was making guttural gasps as I pumped into her, squirming helplessly, her arms still cuffed behind her.

I had never dreamed that Georgie would so completely yield her body like this. She had always been very clear about what she would let me do to her, and what she wouldn't. But now, she was nude and blindfolded and handcuffed, and letting me sodomise her, and her whole body was flexing and squirming and she was pushing her ass backwards into my groin, making me go deep inside her.

Seeing her sprawled nude on the bed, shaking as I ass-fucked her, brought me to the verge of coming, but I held back as long as I could. She was long gone beyond pretending to be reluctant, and was deep inside herself: her mouth was hanging open, and she made incoherent moans as I pumped into her.

I stared down at Georgie's back, her shoulder muscles bunching and straining, her short-cropped red hair damp with sweat, her mouth drooling saliva onto the sheet.

I had never, ever seen her so uncontrolled, so unselfconscious. So in surrender to what was happening to her. She was always a little bit reserved, a little bit cool and ironic, even when she was fucking me. She had so much command of herself that I looked up to her, about that.

And she had thrown it all away, for this. To be stripped and shackled and blindfolded and buggered into a squealing, gasping mess. She was making noises so loud that I actually caught myself worrying that the neighbours would bang on the door. But it was late on a Friday night, and they were either out themselves, or asleep, or fucking each other silly just like Georgie and I were.

I reached around, beneath her squirming hips, and I tentatively stroked her labia. She shuddered beneath me.

'My arms,' she gasped, 'my arms...'

'You want the cuffs off,' I panted.

She nodded quickly. I popped the cuffs, and Georgie immediately reached underneath herself and started stroking. I leaned on her.

'Oh god,' she whimpered, 'you're fucking my ass...'

'You fucked mine,' I breathed.

'Oh fuck, you're in my ass... you're in my ass... you're gonna cum in my ass... ooohhhhh fuuuuuuuuccck...'

Her face creased as if she were crying. She made a half-sob. I had to keep going, I knew she was close.

I pushed harder and deeper, and the friction was doing its thing. I felt the warmth building in me, and Georgie's body was tensing like a bow, and her blindfolded face was uplifted and she was grimacing.

'Oh, god, please,' she said, and I knew she was up against the last of her resistance. I leaned down and kissed her face and she turned her head so I could reach more of her. She didn't kiss me back, she just let me kiss her, let me worship her, let me guide her to the end of the road. I had been there, and she hadn't. And she was trusting me to get her there.

'Are you gonna cum,' she said, sounding almost frightened.

'Yeah,' I gasped.

'Oh god!' she sobbed.

And then I couldn't hold it back. The warmth came up from deep inside me, and it flooded into my groin, and I felt myself coming in her as she worked at her labia with her hand.

'Oh, fuck, you're cumming in my ass,' she gasped, 'you're cumming, I can feel it in me, oh no...'

And she paused, and then her body convulsed a few times, and she made a high-pitched squeal, and the liquid was flowing around my cock inside her, and she pushed her face into the sheet and screamed.

We both shuddered.

And then we were lying there, our bodies tingling, gasping for breath, damp and sticky, and I opened my eyes and saw the left side of Georgie's face, the mask still covering her eyes, her mouth open, as she breathed heavily, her skin flushed pink.

I was lying on Georgie's back. I raised myself up and she took a deep breath and then let it out slowly.

I eased myself off her, feeling my sticky cock slide out of her ass, and she made a little gasp as it left her body.

I knew what that felt like. I knew what she was feeling. I knew what it was like to be fucked up my ass, and I knew that she knew that I knew what it was like.

We were equals.

I rolled off onto my side, next to her on the bed, and she lay there for a moment, then turned her head and reached up and pulled the sleep mask up to her forehead.

She opened her eyes and blinked and squinted at me. Her glasses were on the side table.

'Oh fuck,' she murmured. 'Fuck. Yeah. That did it.' And she laughed, silently.

I reached up and took her hand and squeezed, and she squeezed back.

'Thank you,' I said.

'For letting you sodomise me?' she said with a raised eyebrow: the old Georgie.

'For letting me help you come,' I said.

'We can't always do it that way,' she said. 'I mean... it worked, but, I don't know if I can take...'

She paused, and her face creased up, and she raised her hand to her mouth, and tears come to her eyes.

'What's wrong,' I said, and I touched her arm.

'I don't know,' she said, 'I just... I've waited so long and... I'm sorry.'

She started to cry. I put my arms around her and she held onto me, sobbing, for a long time.

Presently she sniffed and reached up and wiped her nose.

'Sorry,' she muttered.

'Don't be,' I said.

'It's just... ancient history.'

'You don't have to tell me anything.'

'I know,' she said and managed a smile. 'Fuck you, pal. You're just my boyfriend.'

I grinned.

Georgie looked down for a moment, gathering herself together, then she sniffed and looked up at me and wiped her nose again.

'Can we... have sex?' she asked tentatively. 'Like... normal sex?'

'You want to?'

I held Georgie's bare shoulders. She looked so young, and yet so sad. My heart was pounding. She had never told me why she had never wanted to do this, and I'd thought it was not my business. But here she was, asking me to do it.

'I dunno,' she said. 'I want to try. I mean... have you got it in you?'

'For you,' I said, 'I'll do anything.'

She smiled.

'Okay,' I said, 'I mean... we can do this, but first, I have to, you know. Clean myself.'

She nodded. I leaned forward and kissed her.

'I'll be right back,' I said.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, where I ducked into the shower and thoroughly cleaned myself from the waist down. The last thing I wanted to do was give my girlfriend a UTI from sheer carelessness.

It took about five minutes, including the towelling off. When I darted back into the bedroom and slid into bed next to Georgie, she was lying there, her eyes were closed, and her breathing was already regular.

I looked at her. She looked so peaceful. As I pulled the quilt over us, she reached for me and skooshed herself towards me. I put my arms around her. She twined her legs between mine.

'Sorry,' she mumbled sleepily. 'Maybe tomorrow.'

I held her in my arms and felt her slender body against mine, her shallow breasts against my chest, our naked legs wrapped together. She wriggled over, so that her back was against my chest, and my groin was resting up against her smooth bum. I moved my hands down to her waist and she made a contented little sigh.

It was my favourite place to be: in bed, naked, with someone I loved, and at peace.

'No hurry,' I said. 'When you want.'

She made a pleased noise in the back of her throat, and I closed my eyes.