Geraldine's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chima and Brett had been conversing by email for almost two weeks. However, Friday, the weekend before their trip away, Gerrie called to say she had to have dinner with the partners. Dinner with the partners was an infrequent event. Still, when the dinners occurred, it usually meant Geraldine would seldom get home before 10:00. So that Friday afternoon, he texted Chima and asked if they could Skype one another that night and received a reply within minutes that he looked forward to it.

When he opened the link around 7:30, Brett was relieved to see Chima and find that he looked just like in the photos he had sent. After some cursory conversation covering stuff they had already emailed to one another, Chima asked Brett why he wanted to watch his wife screwed by a black man.

"It's not about you being black. That was Gerrie's request. I just fantasise about sitting on the sidelines and seeing her screwed, preferably by a guy with a big cock."

"Are you quite small?" asked Chima.

"No. I'm not built anything like the photo you sent us, but I have never had anyone complain."

Later in their conversation, Chima asked for photos of Gerrie.

"I have nothing handy, but I will dig out a recent photo and email it to you next week."

"Why don't you take some photos? The other couples I have had this experience with took photos, and the wife got off on doing that, knowing a stranger would see them. Try it out."

Gerrie arrived home just after 9:00. He was in his den finishing up some work.

"Have you been watching porn without me?" she exclaimed.

"No. But I did Skype Chima earlier."

"What is he like, and what did he want?"

So Brett explained that Chima had sent a clean STD test result and asked about us being clean, as he had a casual girlfriend. And I ran past him about my videoing you two making love. Oh! He also asked if I would take some photos of you and send them to him.

Brett was worried this last request might be a deal breaker, as he had tried in the past to take some suggestive photos of Gerrie, and she had refused point blank.

But this was a much-changed Gerrie. She acted reluctant, but it was easy to see she was excited about the idea. So the next day, Brett set up his camera in the lounge, and she came downstairs wearing a leopard-patterned dress she had worn to a fancy dress party years before.

 

"Do you think Chima will like this?"

I'm sure he would rather see it lying on the floor beside you, but yes, it looks slutty and sexy on you."

Again, Brett expected a reaction to his suggesting she take the dress off. But she didn't blink an eye. She just told him she was to have the final say on what he sent to Chima. Brett put some sultry music on the stereo and spent the next hour directing Gerrie in more and more sexy poses. And it didn't take that long before he had her posing nude.

At one stage, when Gerrie was facing Brett, legs apart, kneeling on their sheepskin rug, He wondered if her workmates had noticed a change in Geraldine at her law firm. Because the change he had seen in her over the last three months had been incredible.

After the photo session, he took the SD Card into his den to edit the photos. Gerrie followed and sat next to him. The images were fucking hot. But they immediately noticed things in the background that could give their identities away.

 

"No worry, I will remove the background," Brett assured her.

Gerrie had never been interested in watching him edit any photos before. But that afternoon, she sat beside him and offered advice about removing blemishes on her skin and shadows that marred the photo. She cracked up when Brett distorted her fanny, making it look large and gaping. Finally, they agreed on four photos he could send to Chima.

They finished before 3:00, and Gerrie, now very hot and bothered, dragged Brett to bed, and they spent the next hour fucking their brains out. A far cry from the Geraldine all their friends knew.

And that, dear readers, is how Brett and Gerrie came to sitting on a plane about to touch down in New Orleans - nervous and with all their senses aflame. 

--------

It was a Friday afternoon in late March when Brett and Gerrie exited a taxi in front of their hotel. It was a charming, one-hundred-year-old hotel in the heart of the French Quarter. As they both had good-paying jobs, no children, money was not a problem. So they booked one of the superior rooms, with a substantial bedroom and a separate lounge. Aside from their planned night of debauchery, they were hoping to relax and spend time taking in all that New Orleans had to offer.

With the above in mind, they decided to fly down on Friday and spend five days in New Orleans. They were to meet Chima at a place of his choosing on Saturday night.

Once settled in and unpacked, Brett called and asked Chima where he wanted to meet with them. Chima said it suited him to meet in their house bar at 8:30 the following night if they were okay with being seen there with him. Gerrie was listening and nodded her head. They knew no one in the town, so it sounded like the most accessible place to meet.

Brett explained to Chima that Gerrie had long fantasised about being picked up by a stranger at a bar. And they would come to the bar at 8:30 sharp and separate at the door, and she would go up to the bar independently. He also explained to Chima what they would both be wearing, so he would recognise them.

They went out on the town that first night but couldn't get into a festive mood like the other tourists around them. Neither of them could get their minds off what they were planning to do. They returned to the hotel early but did little more than have a kiss goodnight, having agreed not to initiate sex in the days before their planned sexual liason.

 

On Saturday evening, Gerrie was extremely nervous as she dressed for the evening. She had gone shopping with Brett the previous weekend and bought a couple of more suggestive outfits, as her wardrobe had become very conservative in the past ten years. She wore a red, low-cut top and a short black skirt with sandals. She had also bought some very risqué lingerie and chose a tiny black thong from her selection but wore no bra.

Before they left the room, Gerrie sounded Brett out to see if he wanted any limits on the night's activities. She felt she had to be blunt with him. "You're sure you're still okay about this, Brett?"

"Yes, I am. We've reviewed this several times, and nothing has changed for me."

She pressed him further, "I am likely to have oral sex as well as regular sex with a black man. You're sure! Certain?"

"Yes," Brett replied emphatically.

"What if he comes inside me?"

"You should do what you want. If you want him to finish inside you, that's your decision. I'll be okay."

"Are you sure, Honey? Are you sure it's okay whatever I do?"

"It will be okay no matter what. I'll still love you, no matter what."

When they left the room and caught the lift down to the lobby, They passed other guests, many of them pausing to eye up Gerrie's attire. She never believed she would have ever dared to go anywhere so provocatively dressed. Her nipples hardened and stood out prominently through her red blouse. The men's carnal looks inflamed her already aroused state, and she felt her thong become slippery between her thighs.

The bar was in character with the hotel, old-world charming. It was busy but not so crowded you couldn't move. There was a jazz quartet playing over to one side of the bar. At the door, Brett hesitated, searched the crowd, and finally recognised Chima from the photo he had sent. He was seated on a stool at the bar, so Brett pointed out an empty stool to Gerrie at the other end of the bar and stood aside to let her enter alone.

Gerrie walked to the bar alone, aware that many patrons had paused their conversations to watch her. She held her shoulders back, trying to look confident and act with the confidence she had when in a courtroom. But she had never walked into a courtroom dressed like she was that night.

She placed her purse on the bar and attempted to ease herself onto the high stool without exposing herself to all and sundry. Motified that anyone might see her damp thong under her short skirt. Gerrie sat and acted as if she was waiting for her husband. She glanced around the bar, trying to pick out who her date might be. No one stood or acknowledged her, and there were many black men in the bar to choose from, so she could not even guess.

 

The barman came over and asked if she wanted a drink, but she declined, saying she was waiting for someone. As the barman turned away, she became aware of a presence approaching from her right, and she knew it would be Chima.

Gerrie gulped. He was even better looking than she had fantasised. He was tall and handsome in a rugged sort of way. There was a knot of fear in her stomach, though. What was she getting herself into? Would their marriage survive this?

 "Hi, my name is Chima. Can I buy you a drink?"

 A shiver of anticipation ran through Gerrie. He had the sexiest voice, a deep rumble that emanated from deep in his barrel chest.

 

"Why, thank you, sir. I'm Gerrie, waiting for my husband, but I'll have an orange juice since you offer."

They chatted for a while, sounding each other out. The arrangement, Brett had told her, was that Gerrie could call it off by not inviting Chima to her room, and if Chima were not happy, he would decline her invitation.

She was nervous but fought off her fears, as she wanted to go through with this as much for herself and Brett. She told herself she would play it cool and be detached, just like the women she had watched in the movies. There was no doubt in her mind that she wanted to fuck this man. She just hoped to hell he was as interested in her.

In the meantime, Brett had positioned himself in a booth with a clear view of the bar and was filming their conversation. He had removed his light sports jacket and folded it over his arm and hand holding the video camera so that he could film unnoticed by those around him. He only took a short clip, frightened he would get caught filming in the bar.

Gerrie gathered her courage. "Would you walk me up to my room? I want to see what has delayed my husband?" she stammered nervously.

Chima didn't say anything. He just smiled to ease her fears, stood and held out his hand to help her to her feet.

Brett followed them as they walked to the lifts. He had grown hard, just watching Chima's hand on the small of Gerrie's back as they walked ahead of him. He entered the elevator with them but did not acknowledge either of them. Chima continued to act his part, asking Gerrie what her husband would think of her turning up with him in tow.

"He'll be just as excited as I am. I guess."

 

Brett still had the camera under his jacket and filmed them standing close. Then when the lift reached their floor, he hopped out ahead of them and took more film as they walked towards him down the hall, unlocked the door, and entered his and Gerrie's room together.

Once the door closed, Brett unlocked the door with his card and pointed the camera at Chima and Gerrie, standing in the middle of the room. She looked uncertain about how to proceed as Chima stood back, taking stock of her body.

"Just do what seems natural," Brett called out to her. "I'll stay out of the way and only interrupt you if I want you to try something different."

They all knew what they were there for, Brett would be the director, but otherwise, they would ignore his presence.

Chima took charge and walked Gerrie over to the couch. They tentatively kissed, standing before the sofa, then sat and began to kiss. Gerrie was finding it easy to act the part. She was very excited and was happy just to let Chima lead. He kissed her face softly and nibbled at her ears, which Gerrie had always loved. Then he startled her by pressing his tongue into her mouth, but she quickly recovered and enthusiastically kissed him back.

When his hand brushed her breast, an electric tingle ran through her body. Gerrie instantly felt comfortable with Chima; she didn't feel offended by his advances. Quite the opposite, she realised she didn't have to worry about acting; he pressed all her buttons, and she tried to relax and go with the flow.

She had been worrying for days about how she might react and was happy to find all her nerves were fast dissolving. Her breasts felt naked. The material of her blouse was so light. Her nipples were quickly hardening against the fabric. She was over the moon when his hands began exploring their shape. He hefted their weight and toyed with her nipples.

Then, when his hand slipped under her top, cupped her bare breast, and rolled her nipple between his thumb and index finger, she let out her first squeal of pleasure. She guiltily looked over to see how Brett was reacting, as she was finding it hard to remain detached and keep her emotions in check.

Brett just looked around the side of the video camera and gave her an encouraging smile, "It's time you checked the bulge in his pants, Honey," he called to her.

Relief flowed through her; Brett was plainly alright about her continuing. Gerrie had been thinking about what would be in Chima's pants. She had noted his bulge when he stood beside her in the bar, so she had a good idea that he was large. Gerrie moved her hand down and felt the semi-hard bulge. Again looking over to Brett, she took note of the partial erection tenting her husband's pants.

That gave her confidence. Gerrie turned her attention back to the gorgeous black man in front of her, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Her heart nearly stopped, it only felt partially erect, but it was fucking enormous. She had been worried about his lying to Brett about his size, as she had always wondered if those huge cocks in the videos were photoshopped somehow. But those concerns were no longer valid. His cock had her squirming around on the sofa, and she felt the wetness between her legs increase twofold.

As she stroked his cock it began to harden, and her heart went into overdrive. Her hand barely fit around its girth. It had to be eight inches long, and she didn't think it was fully grown yet. It was a monster, more impressive even than those in the porn flicks.

Gerrie knew what Brett would want her to do next. She needed to act her part, so she leaned over and, sweeping her long blond hair out of the way, placed her lips on the head of Chima's cock. She pushed her lips down over his bulbous knob, determined to get as much of it in her mouth as she could. What an amazing cock, she thought, as it hardened fully. "It is sooooo fucking big."

She moved her mouth up and down on him, trying to stimulate him as best she could. She felt small and vulnerable, lying under this giant black man. As she continued to suck on him, getting more of him into her mouth, she wondered how long she could keep this up as her jaw was already beginning to ache.

But ignoring the slight pain, she forced her mouth down another inch and rolled her tongue around his bulbous knob. She was not acting now, no longer detached. She was getting incredibly turned on and sucked harder, attempting to get Chima to shoot his load.

She could only manage to take about a third of him into her mouth, but his sharp intake of breath and the other sounds he made told her he was more than happy with her efforts.

 She had pretended that it wouldn't matter that he was black. But she now found that to be bullshit. His dark skin made everything so much more intensely exciting. There was no pretence; she wanted this black man to plunder her pale white body and to fuck her hard.

Brett zoomed in to where he could get great close-ups of Chima's cock in Gerrie's mouth. The shots were incredible. He felt himself leaking and realised he would probably come in his pants without touching himself.

Gerrie was now oblivious to Brett and the camera, her sexual arousal erasing all other thoughts. Not wanting to cum yet, Chima pulled away and lifted Gerrie's blouse over her head and threw it on the floor. He pushed her onto her back, bent over her breasts and attacked them with his lips and tongue. His hand slipped under her skirt and encountered the panties. He tried to pull away so he could tear them off, but Gerrie held his head to her breasts, lifted her butt from the couch, used her other hand to push her panties down below her knees, and then kicked them off.

Parting her legs to give Chima better access, she moaned loudly as his fingers slipped into her wetness. Mercilessly, he began to work her cunt, two fingers at first, then he thrust three fingers in, and his thumb began to worry her clit. She was about to explode and wanted this to last, so Gerrie pushed him away, stood up and took off her skirt and sandals. She felt a surge of pride at his staring at her naked form. Her narrow waist, full hips and breasts were glowing. And she posed sexily for him and bathed in the amoral longing she saw on his face.

Chima jumped up and began to remove his clothes. Gerrie moved close and helped unbutton his shirt. He towered over her, and she had to stand on tiptoe to work the top buttons. Slowly his taught, cut physique was revealed, and she dropped to her knees in front of him and took his cock back into her mouth. She wanted him to flood her mouth with his thick cum.

With both her hands and her mouth, she concentrated on Chima's cock and balls, stroking, caressing, fondling and sucking. She went slow, then fast, sensuously sucking him towards a climax. Chima tried to push her away as he got close, but she wouldn't allow it. She kept up her slow insistent sucking as he struggled to keep from coming. Finally, he exploded, his body contorted, hips jerking, and he released a huge gasp of pleasure.

Gerrie was ecstatic. She whipped his cock from her mouth, remembering that Brett would want her to get as much cum on her face and around her mouth as possible. But she wanted to taste some more, so she directed the last few spurts onto her tongue. She nearly came herself from the quantity and power of his orgasm.

She turned her head and faced Brett so he could get a good shot of the pools of thick cum all around her mouth. She could even feel some of Chima's cum running down her neck. She turned back and sucked his dripping cock back into her mouth, lovingly sucking on it as the last echoes of his orgasm drifted away.

God, she felt horny. She realised she must look like those women in the interracial amateur tapes she and Brett had watched, slutty and eager. She knew if she were not careful, her newfound love of black cock would turn into an obsession that could be dangerous. Tonight, though, was not the time to worry about things like that. She just hoped she could get him hard again. Her need to be fucked by that beautiful black cock was paramount.

Gerrie stood and pulled China over to the bad, where she pulled him down and lay in his arms as he recovered from his climax. They talked and discovered more about each other, but she wondered how much of what he told her was true, as she bent the truth several times to cover Brett and her true identities.

It did not take long before Chima became interested again. He rolled her over on her stomach and started caressing her taut ass. He straddled her and fed his semi-hard cock between her legs, and it slid down through the folds of her cunt. Gerrie was eager to be impaled on that black spear, and she opened her legs and bucked her arse.

Brett, still filming, admired the length of Chima's cock, and he pondered the imbalance between his black phallus and his wife's pale, pert ass. It was evident Chima's cock was not fully hard yet. Which had Brett concerned about whether Gerrie could handle the bloody monster. But although his gut twisted with jealousy, he was determined he would not intervene, as this was what he had dreamed about for years. And to be able to get it on video was beyond his wildest dreams.