Geraldine's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chima reached down and guided his shaft so his knob parted her labia and pushed. 

"Aaaahhhhhhh," Gerrie screamed as the knob slid past her swollen lips. She tensed as the first couple of inches of his rampant cock stretched her cunt wide. But that initial hurt quickly subsided as perverse thoughts about the immoral act she was committing flooded her mind.

Chima didn't mess about, undeterred by her initial discomfort; he just kept thrusting, deeper and deeper, until buried completely. Once his pubes tickled her arse, he stopped and held still for a minute, allowing her to get accustomed to his size. And it wasn't until he felt her relax a little that he began to thrust again.

That she had taken all of him was a revelation for Gerrie. She knew she would never have achieved it if she had not been so wet from his previous attentions. The initial pain was quickly decreasing, and she began to savour the lascivious thrill each of his thrusts was bringing. Each lunge seemed to penetrate her deeper than the last, rousing exquisite waves of desire.

 

A thought penetrated her lusty haze. When she had watched some of Brett's videos, she could not believe how the women took all of those huge cocks. Yet here she was, face down on the bed, and the cock ravaging her cunt, was probably larger than those in the videos.

Gerrie moaned uncontrollably as Chima fucked away at her. She could feel his balls hitting against her arse, his hands gripping her hips for leverage, and his ramming home with force.

Brett watched on, his mind quite blown by the fact she was taking all Chima had to offer. He zoomed the camera in on Gerry's face to capture the look of lust and desire on her face. Her head turned to look over Chima's shoulder. But Brett didn't think she was seeing him. Her face looked ravaged with an acute hunger.

   

They changed positions several times without Brett having to intervene. Gerrie sat on his cock as he lay on his back, then was rolled under him, and they did it missionary style. She looked to be enjoying this position as she gazed upon his large, taught body, then grinned at Brett, revelling that a black man was taking her.

Chima rolled her back onto her stomach, clamped her legs tightly together and fucked her again from behind, his cock long enough to reach deep between her legs and push itself deep inside her body. Soon he lifted her onto her knees and did her doggy.

Watching his wife's obvious arousal as Chima humped away at her brought back his jealous feelings again. But he knew he was just as turned on as she was, which quelled his urge to intervene. He marvelled at the view before him. Her tits were jiggling to and fro in time with Chima's thrusts. Her dangling red hair hid her face, but her arousal was evident by the grunts of pleasure and her thrusting hips.

 

Brett took one hand from the video camera, released his cock and began to stroke. He was amazed at how large he was. Nothing like Chima's mighty weapon naturally, but his cock had swelled way larger than usual because of his tormented state.

Brett heard Chima whispering in Gerrie's ear. "I'm gonna cum soon if I don't slow down."

"Go ahead. Please come inside me. Fuck me, please. Give me a baby." she almost screeched.

 

Her words gave Brett a hell of a shock. They had never bothered with the pill, as he would have liked a child. But a pregnancy had never occurred. They had never discussed this, but he had thought more than once that one of them might be infertile. At that moment, he hoped like hell it was Gerrie.

Gerrie had no such thoughts. She was light-headed and swooning with passion. She wanted Chima's forbidden sperm inside her, trying to make her pregnant. She was in seventh heaven as Chima began thrusting hard and fast, then began grunting, "Oh... Ohhhh... Yesss... Aaaahhhhhhhh." he yelled as he came.

His fingers jammed deep into her buttocks, and he bit her neck as his cum ejaculated from his cock into her belly.

Gerrie, overcome by the intensity of his orgasm, came herself. She clutched at his back, raking her fingernails from shoulders down to his hips, pulling him hard into her. And she thrust her pussy up at him, attempting to get more of him inside and have his seed flood her womb. The overwhelming passion of her orgasm shook Gerrie. She had never come like this, not even in the early passionate days of their marriage.

After a short rest, they resumed fucking, both still in heat. Another forty-five minutes went by fucking in every position they could think of. When Gerrie had another orgasm, she was exhausted and realised she was getting a little sore between her legs. Chima had not come, so she rolled him off and took him in her mouth. She sucked on him, trying to get him to cum again before he left.

She took it slow, using every technique she had learnt in the previous months. Soon Chima was ramming himself into her mouth, and she just relaxed and accepted it. Chima held her tightly in place, his hands gripping her long blonde hair, and he gazed down with a lurid look at this beautiful woman swallowing his engorged manhood.

When he came, his cum spurted into her mouth. It was diluted as most of it was freshly manufactured during the last forty-five minutes of their fucking. She found it bitter and salty, quite different from Brett's, but she savoured it and swallowed every drop. She sucked the shrinking but still sensitive cock for several minutes after he had cum. Her throat felt battered and bruised, but she was proud of herself. She had brought him to such a strong release.

Chima stood and started to dress. Gerrie tried to hide her disappointment. She had expected him to lie beside her, caress her, and say sweet nothings. That is what she and Brett always did. In fact, she would have been happy if he wanted to stay the night.

Gerrie looked to Brett, wondering how he felt about this and whether he would mind Chima staying over. But saw that he was busy tidying things up and handing Chima his clothes so she kept her mouth closed. She did take note, though, that Brett had cum, as she saw the signs of snail trails down his unzipped trousers.

Dressed and ready to leave, Chima turned and spoke to Gerrie, "You're an incredible fuck. I enjoyed that and could see you did as well. You should try an Oreo before you leave town. My friend Tyrell and I could show you things you didn't know were possible. I'll arrange it if you would like."

Gerrie wanted to scream out, Yes! But guilt rose like bile, and she closed her mouth tight, knowing that she and Brett needed to talk first.

Thankfully, Brett interrupted for her, "You want to try that, don't you, Gerrie?"

"I guess so." She replied. "If you would want me to?"

Gerrie looked at the ground as she answered, too embarrassed to say out loud that she wanted, more than anything, for two black men to take her. She heard Chima telling Brett he would contact him the next day, and then he slipped out the door.

She knew they had agreed this was only sex, but she was upset that he hadn't even kissed her goodbye.

As soon as Chima had gone, Brett confronted Gerrie about her getting pregnant.

"I never thought about pregnancy or you wanting to have his baby!"

"I don't. That just came out in the heat of the moment. It was as if I was a different woman. It wasn't me!" she paused and thought carefully, "I'm sure we'll be alright. My period is due in four days, so I shouldn't be fertile?"

They showered and fell into bed. Both were quiet and not sure what to say to each other.

----

The next day they took in the sights of New Orleans, and in the afternoon, as they were floating down the Mississippi on a riverboat, Brett took a call from Chima. It was evidently all on with him and his mate, but not that evening, it would have to be Monday night, as his friend played in a band on the weekends. Brett asked him for a good place to have dinner that evening, somewhere not too touristy.

They caught a taxi to the place Chima had suggested. It was on the edge of the French Quarter, and there were few white faces, but all were very welcoming of them. There was a jazz quartet playing. Gerrie couldn't help but wonder if one of them might be Chima's friend, and she scrutinised each of the band members deciding which she hoped it would be. She decided on the sax player, as he was the most handsome.

When they returned to their room, Gerrie turned to Brett. "It's your turn tonight. Please do whatever you want with me. Don't ask. Just do it. I was very naughty last night and deserved to be punished."

Brett got into the role immediately. "First, you must show me you still love my cock."

She was still wearing her black cocktail dress; Brett pushed her to her knees and pulled her face onto his cock. When he was ready to cum, he pulled back and began jacking himself off.

"You've been very naughty. I'm going to come over your face. Naughty girls deserve that, right?"

Brett marvelled at the sight of Gerrie in her elegant black dress, face turned upward, with her mouth open, waiting for his seed. He grunted and moaned when he came, painting stripes of white cum on his wife's face. He never loved her more than when he had finished, when she gave him the most beautiful smile through the cum he had splattered all over her face.

Brett quickly responded, "Pull that dress up. I think you need another reminder of how you should behave."

"Can I go clean my face off?" Gerrie asked.

"No, just get on our hands and knees on the bed. You need to be fucked in the ass. I don't want to wear out that cunt, when you will get it hammered tomorrow night."

"Oh, my God..." She balked. "Okay, if you want to. I guess I deserve it."

Gerrie's stomach was in knots as she waited on all fours, with her knees on the edge of the bed. Brett found the lubricant he had brought and, pulling down her panties, began smearing it around her puckered bud. She trembled in anticipation, the cold lube elevating her sensitivity. Brett's fingers pushed it in deep. He was treating her quite roughly, in line with her request. Then placing his cock against her anus with no fanfare, he held her hips and, in one thrust, buried himself to the hilt.

A strange combination of humiliation and arousal possessed Gerrie. She enjoyed being penetrated hard like that, but this was the wrong hole. The sensations were intense but doubled when Brett's fingers reached around and found her clit. The pleasure began to drown out everything else, and the new source of sensation made it more exciting. He rolled her onto her side and proceeded to fuck her ass from behind, spooning into her hard.

"Oh, God! Brett," she moaned, "I've been bad. I deserve to be fucked hard."

Brett upped his pace, letting his not-so-well-hidden jealousy show for the first time. He knew he was fucking Gerrie's ass harder than he should and didn't want to hurt her. But his emotions had boiled over, and his assault continued. To give her some supplication, he tenderly massaged her clit, and as he came, he leant forward to kiss her neck.

Gerrie came loudly, feeling her rectum squeezing his cock like a vice. When they stopped convulsing and shaking, neither could move for a while. His cock was still in her ass, but pretty soon, her spasming tight rectum squeezed his softening cock out.

Later as she lay on Brett's shoulder, she asked him, "What is an Oreo? Chima said that I would like one."

"You know what Oreos are," Brett looked at her pointedly.

"Those little cookies, but what do they have to do with us?" she replied naively.

Brett gave her a funny look, "Oreos are made of two black biscuits with a white layer in between. Does that explain it?"

"Oh!" she exclaimed, realisation suddenly coming to her. And her face went red with the thought of what Chima had suggested. "I don't know if I can do that."

"Of course, you will. I'm sure you will have no problems," Brett said as he rolled over, already half asleep.

Gerrie murmured, half to herself,"  I'll try my hardest, as I can see that you want to film me with them." She slowly fell asleep, head still on his shoulder, her mind filled with visions of her lying on top of a black man, with another spooning into her from behind.

To be continued...