German Intern gets a Taste of India

Story Info
The intern gets introduced to Indian food, and Indian cock.
3.6k words
4.12
28.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My company has a program where interns from around the world come in, to work and get exposure. I love the program: It's the perfect opportunity for me to get acquainted with hot girls.

I learned from the grapevine that a new contingent of interns from Germany had just arrived. I scoured the intranet for more news. I found the announcement - three guys and two girls, and the site had a short intro on each of them.

One of the girls was a bombshell. Blonde, blued eyed and freckled. Her name was Janina, she was from the University of Erlangen, and here for a few months to work in R&D.

I went to work fast, before the hordes of other thirsty Indians tried the same thing. Finding her on the company chat, I reached out, welcoming her to India. She was thankful, and we had a good chat about various things. I invited her to a cup of coffee at the campus cafe, and promised her the inside scoop on how our company worked, which would be useful for her.

She agreed.

Janina's picture on the intranet did her no justice. She wasn't just hot - she was radioactive. Dressed in a floral summer dress that hugged her body, she waved and flashed a smile that nearly blinded me. I waved back, fleetingly wondering if I would burst into spontaneous lust if she came any closer.

Thankfully I didn't. Janina's lustrous blonde hair shimmered in the sunlight for a moment before she ducked into the shade of the umbrella over the table and sat beside me. Good god, she was smoking hot. She was petite, perhaps just 5 feet, but she rocked an hourglass figure underneath that dress. Her pale skin was peppered with freckles, her ice-blue eyes looked like they were glowing. Her eyelashes were dark and smoky, and added to the sexy allure. "Hi Raghu! Nice to meet you," she greeted cheerily, her plump pink lips parting to show perfectly white teeth, while she extended her hand. I held her hand, and barely managed a "Hi Janina."

We chatted over coffee - Janina was from Erlangen, and this was her first time living in another country. She only had a few months, and she was so excited to be here. "I've heard so much about India, and I want to see everything! I hope I have enough time to go and explore, after my work," Janina said.

"You've come to the right person, then," I said. "I know this place like the back of my hand, and I can show you places most tourists - heck, most locals don't even know."

I put on my charm offensive, and convinced her to join me for trips to the "authentic places" - words that every foreigner in India falls for. Janina happily agreed.

Over the next few days, I took her out to the city on my trusty Bullet, introducing her to local street food in obscure places. Janina enjoyed Indian food - even if it was a bit too spicy to her liking - and I made sure she ate with her hands. One afternoon at a famous Masala Dosa street stall, she made a proper mess, her hands dripping with sambhar all the way down to her elbows. I teased her and took pictures, and told her she was a proper Indian now. Janina grinned through sambhar stained teeth.

On Saturday, I texted her to leave her hostel (which was in the company campus) and meet me outside the gate. "We're going somewhere special", I added.

Janina arrived at the gate, looking fine as ever in a dress that accentuated her curves. "Hop on," I said, and she complied. "What is this special surprise?" Janina asked, intensely curious.

"You'll see."

I took her to Madan's Pub, a loud local drinking joint. It wasn't fancy, it was loud and crowded, and not exactly a place I would bring a white girl to. But this day was special. This day was a cricket match, and the Home Team was playing.

Madan's had a massive projector screen inside, where they were playing the cricket match. The pub crowd were screaming, booing, cheering, yelling at every second of the match. It was a carnival inside.

"Woah," was Janina's response. "It's like a football bar back in Germany."

"Oh it's better," I said, and led her to our corner of the bar, where we had just enough space for two stools. "Are you a beer person?", I asked, almost rhetorically.

"Pfft, I'm German. Of course I am!" Janina retorted, over the din of the pub.

"Well you're going to have to try some strong Indian stuff," I winked, and ordered a couple Knockouts.

"Ugh, this tastes terrible!" Janina grimaced, as she took a swig of Knockout. "Tasty beer is for wimps," I grinned, "this is for getting the job done!"

Even though Janina didn't know anything about cricket, she picked it up quickly as she asked questions about what the players were doing. In a short while, she too was cheering for the Home Team.

As the evening wore on, the beer bottles piled on: we drank and yelled along with the rest of the crowd. Unfortunately the Home Team lost, and the entire pub shook with rage and anguish.

By the time we stumbled out, it was 1 AM. Janina was swaying, still cross that the Home Team (which she'd just learned about a few hours ago) had lost. "If only the skinny batsman guy swung a four," she explained as though she were an expert.

I saw policemen on the other side of the road, and I knew we had to make a fast exit. "Shit Janina, the cops are here, we gotta go!" I said, jumping onto my bike.

"What's the problem? What do the cops want?" Janina said, taking her sweet time getting on the bike behind him. Too late: a cop noticed us, and was ambling over.

"We're drunk, and we're on a bike. Cops like that. And the money they're gonna take from us."

"Oh no! What do we do?" Janina was comically alert, still unsteady from all the beers.

"Hold me tight," I said. Janina wrapped her hands around my waist. I kickstarted my Bullet to life, and made a run for it.

"Ey!" The policeman called out at them, about to break into a trot. I wasn't about to give him that. I sped down the road, and quickly turned to the highway, without turning back. I knew that the cops weren't going to chase me - there were other drunken patrons stumbling out of the bar and onto their bikes, that would be enough for the police.

"Weeeeee!" Janina squealed, enjoying the speed as I roared down the highway. I was supposed to take her back to her hostel, but I changed plans. In about 15 minutes, I rolled into my building.

"The cops are everywhere tonight. We can't risk riding drunk. Let's hang out at my place for a while," I said, and asked her to get off my bike.

"Wow okay, let's wait," Janina agreed. Having parked my bike, I took her upstairs to my apartment. "Wow, your apartment is so lovely," Janina complimented him. It was a spacious apartment, tastefully furnished (thanks to his landlord).

"Make yourself at home," I said, and headed to the refrigerator. "Want some beer?"

"Sure," she said, "as long as it's not Knockout."

We enjoyed some smooth lager, and chatted away. Janina was comfortably settled on the couch, and I placed myself close to her. We talked about Germany, India, cultural differences, and experiences. Eventually, we started talking about sex.

Janina broke up with her boyfriend six months ago. "And you haven't been with anyone since?" I enquired. Nope, she said.

"Wow, that's a long time without having sex!" I exclaimed.

"No it's not!," Janina shot back, "I'm doing perfectly fine by myself!"

"Oh, you mean helping yourself?" I suggested naughtily. Janina blushed, "Sometimes," she said impishly, as though afraid to reveal more.

"Suuuure, sometimes. I can imagine you have a giant dildo somewhere in your hostel closet, that you polish every night."

"Oh god no! Those are too big for me! I do it, you know, naturally."

"What do you mean, naturally?" I asked conspiratorially, leaning closer to her. Janina blushed some more, and help up two fingers.

"Mmm, nice," I replied, casually placing my hand on her thigh. "Rub or probe?"

"Huh?" Janina didn't understand what that meant. I explained, with exaggerated motions of my own two fingers. Does she rub her pussy, or does she stick her fingers inside?

"That's none of your business!" Janina retorted, laughing.

"What do you mean? I think it's good information to know! If ever you need a hand..." I winked, waving my two fingers at her. "Why thank you very much," Janina grinned, "I'll keep that in mind."

"I'll wait," I replied with a wide grin. "You can keep your hands to yourself," Janina said, "and besides, you're not allowed to before your wedding, right?"

"Huh?!" It was my turn to be confused.

"Indians aren't allowed to have sex before their wedding, right?"

I stared at her dumbfounded, and then broke into laughter. I rocked around on the couch, holding my belly, convulsed in mirth, guffawing to my heart's content. "Who in heaven's name told you that?!" I managed to speak, between hearty laughs.

Janina was taken aback. "What's so funny?" she accosted him, mortified that she'd picked up some dumb factoid from somewhere.

"Oh my dear Janina, if Indians aren't allowed to have sex before marriage, I'm not Indian!"

I teased her some more. She was embarrassed, and playfully pummeled me. I grabbed her hands, still laughing. "In fact, I feel like discarding my Indian citizenship right now."

I pulled her towards me, and she fell upon my body, her chest pressed against mine. I moved in for a kiss, and grazed her lips. She started in surprise, but then leaned her face towards mine and returned the kiss. We locked lips passionately, while I smoothed my hands down her body, down to her ass, and clutched her sumptuous ass cheeks.

After a good while of tongue-jousting, I grabbed her and flipped her over, with her back on the couch. I pressed my body on top of hers, and hungrily kissed her on the lips, then all over her face, and on her neck. Janina moaned quietly, feeling my hot breath on her neck, and wrapped her arms around me. I ran my hands from her thighs up, pulling her dress up, revealing her panties, her smooth tummy and her breasts, which were straining against her floral bra. Janina helped me pull off my shirt.

Her bra clasp was on the front, so I easily undid it and pulled apart the bra cups, exposing her magnificent breasts. Pale, voluptuous and with tiny pink nipples, I took a moment to admire her incredible breasts. Then I buried my face in her cleavage, kissing her smooth skin. I cupped her breasts, and twiddled her nipples with my thumbs. Janina moaned - her nipples were sensitive. One hand on her left boob, I cupped my mouth on her right breast, my tongue twirling around her now-hard nipple. Janina placed her hand on the back of my head, running through my hair, as she moaned with pleasure.

I gradually went down on her. Running my lips and tongue along her stomach, I positioned my face right over her crotch. I pulled her lacy panties to the side, revealing the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen. Her crotch was smooth, bald, and she had pink meaty pussy lips just waiting to be suckled on.

Janina gasped and moaned louder, as I worked her pussy with my mouth. Running my tongue along the folds of her pussy lips, I tugged at her meat flaps with my lips. I felt Janina's hips gyrate against my face. "Oh Raghu!" She murmured, breathing heavily as she enjoyed how I ate her pussy.

I peeled her panties off her crotch, up her legs and flung them across the room. Janina was now bare naked, and mine for the taking. I spread her legs wide, and dove back into her crotch, face first. Licking her pussy with my tongue, I sought out her clit with my fingers. Amid the folds of her pussy, I found the little knob, and started caressing it. Janina's body jolted in response. Her moans were now long and tremulous. She placed both her hands on the back of my head, and pressed my face against her crotch. I ate her pussy like there was no tomorrow, making her buck and quiver. As I licked her pussy and rubbed her clit, I brought my other hand close, and slid a finger inside her vagina. "Ohhhh scheise," she moaned.

I slide another finger inside her vagina, now sopping wet. I pleasured her tight teen pussy with my fingers and my tongue, driving Janina wild. Within a minute, she let out a loud wail: her body bucked, her thighs quivered and her fluttered as she convulsed in the throes of orgasm. She squirted all over my face, which took me by surprise.

Missionary

I paused, letting her calm down from her climax. I pulled down my pants and underwear, revealing my cock, now rock hard and raring to go. I positioned my cock against her pussy. Janina was a short girl, and my six-inch cock looked absolutely monstrous. I slowly pushed the bulbous head of my cock against her pussy, and almost penetrated the moist folds her lips, when she pressed her hand against my chest, to stop me. "Wait," Janina said, between gasps, "do you have a condom?"

As much as I didn't want to wear one, I complied. I pulled out a pack of condoms from under the coffee table nearby, broke open a packet, and quickly rolled the rubber on to my hard shaft. Adequately protected, I placed my sheathed cock pressed against her pussy, and forced it inside her. Janina gasped as I penetrated her tight pussy. She wrapped her hands around me, breathing hard as I pushed in deeper, inch by inch, stretching the tight walls of her vagina.

I worked up a steady tempo, sliding my cock in and out her dripping wet pussy. I was in heaven, mentally high-fiving myself for getting fuck a super hot teen white girl with the tightest pussy I'd ever experienced. We kissed passionately as we fucked.

Just as we were getting in the zone, a phone loudly trilled. It was Janina's, from her purse which was lying on the floor. We ignored it for a while, caught up in the sex, but the phone persisted. Janina pressed her hand against my chest, and said, "I think I should take this."

I pulled out, and pulled up Janina from her position on her back. She fished out the phone from her purse and answered it, slightly breathless. It was her hostel mate, who was drunk and had lost her keys to her room. Janina tried placating her, and guided her to get the spare key hidden under a potted plant. The call took a while. I patiently waited, watching my cock deflate.

"Sorry about that," Janina said, finally done with the phone call. I leaned over and kissed her, and she wrapped her arms around me. We hungrily made out, our naked bodies pressed against each other. "Let's go to bed," I whispered in her ear, between kisses.

I led her to my bedroom, and we both plonked on the large springy bed, voraciously kissing and eating each other's faces. My cock was semi-erect, and needed help. As though reading my mind, Janina took my cock in her hand, and started stroking it. After a few tugs, she pulled off the condom, and worked on my shaft, her tiny fingers wrapped around my meat. I was lying on my back, and she bent over my cock, her lips grazing against the purple head. She purred as she rolled her tongue over the tip of my penis, and then wrapped her lips around my shaft. I moaned in pleasure. Janina started sucking my cock, slowly taking it in, while she fondled my balls. Her enthusiasm paid off - before long, my cock had gotten rock hard again. She ran her tongue along the length of my pole, slathering it with her spit.

After sucking my cock with gusto, Janina pulled herself up and straddled me. Holding my cock up, she rubbed her pussy against the head, and slowly descended upon my shaft, moaning as she took in my meat, inch by inch. She didn't bring up condoms, and I didn't remind her. I groaned with pleasure: feeling her tight teen pussy clench around my bare cock was incredible.

Janina leaned on my chest with her hands, and started bobbing up and down his cock, her pussy coating his shaft with her juices, and squelching with every stroke. She threw her head back, her eyes closed, focusing on the pleasure of my thick cock filling her up. Her ample breasts jiggled as she rode him, and I admired the way they moved. I reached for her tits, cupping and squeezing them.

Janina worked my cock hard - beads of sweat were dripping from her body, and onto mine. She gasped and moaned, her hips sliding up and down my cock, and also grinding against my crotch. I sensed her energy run low. I pulled her towards me, her breasts pressed against my chest. We kissed deeply, and I grabbed hold of her ass, firmly holding her bottom down against my cock. Then I started thrusting upward, slamming into her tight juicy pussy. God damn, this was the best pussy I had ever stuck my cock in.

Janina and I fervently made out, mashing our genitals together with wild abandon. Her body was slick with perspiration.She writhed on top of me, her nipples rubbing against my chest. I kept pumping her pussy. My cock was slathered with her juices, as I thrust in and out of her.

Holding her tight, I flipped her around, her back now on the bed. In the missionary position, I was in control. And I wanted to pound her bad. Spreading her legs wide, I slammed my cock deep inside her waiting pussy. Janina screamed, feeling the intensity of my thrusts. I pumped hard and fast, stretching her tight pussy walls wide. She repeatedly yelled "Scheisse!", and held on to my body for dear life. I worked my cock like an overpowered piston, pounding her tight pussy to a pulp. My crotch smashed against hers, my balls slapping wetly against her ass as my cock went balls deep inside her. Before long, Janina started bucking and quivering again. She dug her nails into my back, and screamed loud as the orgasm hit her, and exploded in her brain. She squirted again, drenching everything - his cock, his balls, his groin.

I slowed down my thrusting, and Janina lolled her head around, absolutely drunk on her climax. She turned to face me, and kissed me deeply, slobbering over my lips like she was drunk. I resumed pumping her pussy. Janina panted contently, relishing the feeling of my cock inside her tight pussy. In a few minutes, I could feel I was going to come. I fucked her juicy pussy hard and fast, and with a roar, I blew my load inside her. Grunting and panting hard, I pulled my cock out. My cum leaked out of her pussy, and on to the bedsheets. The sheets will need changing, I observed: there was a wide wet patch around us.

I collapsed beside her, spent and content. Janina's chest was heaving, exhausted and satisfied.

The next morning, I woke up to see Janina next to me, fast asleep, on her stomach. I had a raging morning boner. I turned over to her, kissing her back, and reached around to fondle her breasts. Janina stirred, and moaned a little. I ran my hands down her back, down her round asscheeks, and sought the slit of her pussy. Rubbing her pussy lips, I got her stirring again. She wriggled her hips, feeling his fingers fondle her pussy. I stroked my cock as I fingered her pussy, eager for more action.

Janina was half awake, and responding to my foreplay. My cock was now rock hard again. Spreading her legs, I pressed my crotch against her ass, navigating my cock towards her pussy. I slowly shoved my meat inside her, moaning as I felt her tight pussy clench around my cock again. Ah, heaven.

We groggily fucked in that position, and I came inside her again. We stayed in bed until the afternoon.

By evening, I dropped her off back at her hostel. She quickly kissed me, and then disappeared past the gates of the campus.

We met every weekend at my place for the rest of her time in India, and fucked like bunnies. I was honestly sad when she had to leave. She made me promise to visit her in Germany. I said I would.

The next week, I idly scrolled through the company intranet. There I saw an article about a new batch of interns, from Lithuania. I went through their pictures, and spotted a pretty redhead. Maija, her name was.

I searched for her on the company communicator. "Hi Maija, welcome to India. Let's meet for coffee."