German Nude Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked in a line out of the locker area, Heike saw all of the students stretched out in front of her. She watched only the back of Lonan's robe. Who would have thought she'd get to know someone interesting today? He did have a nice smile. And a nice ass, that much so far she had seen. And he seemed to be interested in her, in his shy way. Some of the moments over the past month came back to her when he had tried to make conversation. Had he been nursing an attraction that she didn't realize?

She wondered what the rest of him looked like, in the front, even what kind of dick he had. She smiled to herself. She wasn't crazy about dicks, like she heard some girls were, but she was still curious, especially since he was so shy. She figured in a few minutes she would find out, and a thrill ran through her. But then the reciprocal feeling came over her and doused the enthusiasm—what would he think of her? Her tits were pretty good, she was sure, but her vagina. . . what girl didn't worry about what her pussy looked like, the lips sticking out rudely, and if he would be turned off. At least she didn't plan on splaying herself out in a spread eagle like she'd some of the girls do here, with their knees up and legs apart, and pussy just gaping. She'd seen that only on women's day, but from jokes she'd heard there were women who did that in mixed company. And lots of old men, too; ugh, she thought.

The line reached the sauna that Coach Muller had picked; it must have been the least crowded one that could fit all of them. Students at the front of the line began chucking off their robes, and bare-ass naked they turned and walked into the room, their towels casually draped across their arms or shoulders. It was a blur of flesh, mostly asses but some tits were turned side-view to her and a few young man dongs. When that much flesh is presented to you, your senses just shut down and it does become impersonal, she thought. Maybe they were right about it all being non-sexual.

But then they approached the hooks. Lonan turned to look at Heike over his shoulder, then to his credit, doing as he said he should, he whipped off his robe in a flash, hung it up, and entered the sauna. Heike didn't see much of his naked front, but she did the same and scurried after him quickly so that his body would block the students who were already sitting on the two-tiered benches from gawking at her naked pussy as she walked in at them. She should have checked in the mirror to see how much of her pussy crack was visible when she walked, and if there was some way to walk holding your legs together to keep it just the top of the little slit instead of showing the whole pussy. Homework for later, she thought drolly.

For Lonan, that sight of a room filled with his naked classmates was like nothing he had seen before in his life. More than a dozen students were sitting butt naked on towels laid out on the two rows of wooden benches in an L shape. Nobody made any attempt to cover themselves, so in a quick look around the room at the students sitting with their legs towards them, he saw half a dozen dicks and half a dozen snatches. Most of them were hairless. All just sitting there in the open. The most private parts of his classmates. They watched him, but there was too much going on for him to see if anyone was staring back at his dick. He was afraid it had shriveled up to a stub with the anxiety. At least the heat helped. The cold plunge might cause appearance problems later, but worries about that could wait until later.

The room was packed. On the left edge he saw two seats, one on the low bench and one on the upper just above it. He looked back and Heiki was directly behind him. She seemed to be cowering behind his shadow. He felt an irrational rush of gallant pride, protecting this girl from the crowds. He was naked and exposed, but if she could hide behind him and he was helping her survive this, then he would rather be the one in front.

"You want up, or down?" he said quickly, pointing.

"You go up," Heike said in his ear, and as she entered the room behind Lonan it was worse than she feared. Not only was the room packed, the high school students were not as well behaved as the women in the single-gender days; adults who averted their gaze politely. Here, she felt the eyes of the entire room on her baldly as she entered, and tried to make it look non-obvious that she was cowering behind Lonan. Shit, she thought, there was nothing she could do short of pulling her hands up to her chest and covering, to hide her tits from everyone's full view, and worse, they could see them jiggle on every step she took.

She had told Lonan to go up first in her haste to lay out her towel and get seated, but there were two things about that she regretted immediately. The first was that Lonan hadn't been to a sauna before, and depending on which program Coach had selected for them, the upper seats might actually smoke him out. The temperatures in these things were no joke, sometimes running above 100 C, and those on the upper bench got hit harder.

The second thing was that as she sat down and pivoted around, she realized that she was going to be naked right below him. He was going to have not much to look at except her entire naked body for the next 15 minutes while they steamed, and without drawing attention to herself trying to cover with her hands or part of the towel, he was going to have a clear and close view of her tits and pussy. She looked down to see how much of herself was exposed. If she kept her thighs together, the pussy wasn't too bad, but there was nothing she could do about her tits getting some airtime.

For his part, Lonan was relieved to have landed in the upper corner of the entire sauna even before he realized the view he had down towards Heike. The reason was simple: there wasn't a more discreet place for him and his secret dick to be than in the far corner of this room filled with his naked teammates. His dick that hoped remained a secret, that is. Already he saw a few glances in his direction that told him it wasn't really a secret anymore.

Then he looked below him and almost gasped at the sight of Heike sitting naked on the bench right there, with her torso nestled in between his legs. She had her arms at her sides, and her breasts hung gently for him and those nearby to appreciate in full. Right away he noticed her beautiful nipples, with a pink puffy hump rising away from the breast. He'd seen some boobs in ads and on television since being in Germany, of course—nudity was not a taboo in this culture—but had never seen them so real, and beautiful.

And then his eyes went lower on her body, to her groin. Just the start of her pussy crack was visible, with a small darker hump below her tummy where it looked like she might had shaved maybe a few days ago. He remembered this slang word "slit" for a woman's vagina and it made sense to him now. It was just the merest hint of an opening, and so gentle and pink. He realized he was staring, and even though Heike couldn't see him do it, he'd be better off not to be caught perversely gawking by another classmate. So he looked up at the ceiling, then around the room again, being careful not to stop his gaze at any one person or naked organ too long.

It was interesting, everyone looking around yet pretending not to be looking too hard. The girl on his left wasn't as shy. She looked down at his dick, which was sitting limp but not unreasonably small, he was glad to see, then up to his face and smiled in a friendly way. He smiled back, then let his gaze wander down to her body. She had small breasts, like most of the athletes in the room, with pointed, dark nipples, only the size of small coins. He imagined that this would be what his countrywomen's breasts would look like, instead of Heike's pink. They were quite different than Heike's. Her pussy crack looked about the same, though—maybe all women's vaginas were a standard small vertical opening—but as he watched, this girl shifted her body position and separated her thighs, and the folds of her outer pussy lips became visible. There was more going on in there than he realized! He looked back to his own feet in shock. He had a lot to learn about women's bodies.

"I'm Anna," the girl said in a friendly way, causing him to look up at her again. She had leaned back with the weight of her torso resting on her hands, elbows locked, so her small chest stuck out and Lonan looked over her tits again. He couldn't tell if she was teasing him a little by adopting this position or if she truly didn't give a fuck about her body on display and was just trying to sit comfortably on the wooden bench.

"I'm Lonan. I've seen you in the workouts," he replied. He tried to think of something else to say, while his heart beat fast. How do you talk to a naked woman in a normal way, one who is thrusting her tits out and with her legs open so you can see right into the tissues of her pussy? "You are fast in the strides."

She smiled and turned her shoulders towards him, pulling her left leg up at the knee and butterflying her right thigh down to the bench. This opened her pussy up even more for him and he swallowed trying not to stare at it. What were all those folds of pink skin down there? The cock goes in there, obviously, but how does it really work and why does it look so complicated?

"Thanks. You have a really good runner's body." She was looking at his torso, but again he watched her gaze drift down to his groin. It took every effort not to move his hands to cover himself. If this situation had been described to him an hour ago, he would have thought it was the worst nightmare ever. Yet, because she was naked too, and she seemed friendly and not annoying, the fact that she was looking directly at his penis didn't bother him as much as he expected.

For Heike's part, she sat naked on the bench trying to hold still and get through this ordeal. When she glanced to her left at the room she found mostly just a wall of naked skin of her teammates and no individual features, although a couple eyes were turned towards her, checking her out. She hadn't tried to cover her groin with her hands but instead placed them resting beside her thighs. Lonan must be able to see right down to my tits and between my legs, she thought. But somehow the intense warmth of the air around her let her begin to relax about it. Here I am, the feelings said to herself, this is my naked body. Please accept me for what I am. This must be what owning it is about.

She closed her eyes. What would she do if she were here alone in this place with Lonan? My sweet dark-skinned boy, with the quiet face whose image spoke volumes about the human experience. You have had a hard journey in your life, you deserve some pleasure. A smile crept across her face as she let herself imagine. I could be your good-but-bad German girl and give you feelings that you never dreamed of.

She leaned back and put her hands down beside her and one of them touched skin. It was Lonan's foot. Instead of flinching back, she wrapped her hand around his ankle, and with her left hand reached for his other foot. It was tight quarters in the sauna and he must be sitting right behind her with his legs opened to fit around her body. As she leaned back, he would have to open his legs further and she thought about his dick which must be right behind her head. Plus, she knew that in this position, he had a better view of her tits. Well, let him. This is for you, Lonan, she thought, and she had another thought: as she pulsed her grip on his ankles in an attempt to communicate her presence to him, she let her thighs relax and fall to the sides, opening her pussy to his view.

Oh yes, my sweet man, this is only the start. Wait until you see what I do next, she imagined as she held her eyes closed. I roll over onto my knees, and look up at you sitting there naked, embarrassed in this room with all your naked teammates. Your face says you are still uncomfortable being here but you are watching me, curious and hopeful that I will make it all easier for you. I place a hand on each of your knees and run them around and up, feeling the taut muscles of your thighs. I massage them, kneading slowly upwards. You relax slightly, as your tension begins to release with my touch.

Your hands are covering your groin, but I place mine on them and gently lift them up and off to your side, uncovering your manhood for me. It was like Heinrich said, everyone in the sauna is going to see your penis. But especially me, your new hot German girl. It is mine now and I am going to take a very close look.

Then I make a game of it. Without touching your dick, I try to see how big I can make it grow with my attention. I place my face to your thighs and blow on your skin, moving upwards until my face is directly above your penis. I open my mouth, and look up at your face with my big eyes. It was good fortune that I put on heavy mascara and eyeliner this morning, so I can give you a fuck-me look with my eyes. You shift your hips in reaction and I see your dick growing before me. It had a nice shape as it fills and lifts off of your inner leg where it was resting. But this isn't good enough yet, I want you rock hard for me.

I run my hands above to your abs. Such tight and strong muscles across your stomach. I play with the ridges, running my fingers back and forth across each one, then up to your chest where I circle your dark nipples with my fingernails. I pinch in and pull and I see you squirm with pleasure. Your dick is now erect, sticking up from your body nicely. I move my head down to it, and blow air in a circle on all sides of the shaft, all the while looking up at you with my smoky eyes as I move around you. Now your dick is sticking all the way up, so hard for me, and I see you close your eyes as the blood pulses into it. Now Lonan, my sweet international boy, It is time for me to touch.

But then, Heike was jarred out of her dream by a touch from the boy on her left. She opened her eyes to look. His leg had bumped into hers as he shifted around to talk to the student on his other side. "Entschuldigen" he said quickly and went back to his conversation. She still held onto Lonan's feet behind her. It felt good, and right. He hadn't moved away so she tightened her grip and looked down at her own body, naked and glistening with the mixture of sweat and the moisture of the hot room. More of her pussy was exposed now that she had let her legs slump open in her relaxation; maybe she was finally becoming more German because she didn't mind that much. She knew who it was for, and the guys on her left didn't seem to care anyway, talking about German manufacturing of all things. You can keep that, she thought, I'm going back to my dreamy Syrian boy. She closed her eyes, and thought, now where was I?

Oh yes. I stick out my tongue and touch the base of your shaft, licking slowly, up and up all the way to the head of your dick. I give it a few more licks around the top, and it quivers in excitement. I blow some air on it, then look up to see that you are watching me, then I move back down to the base to begin again. Your hips contract and your dick pushes higher.

Now let's see those balls of yours. I wrap a hand gently—very gently—around the full circumference of your shaft, and I bend your dick backwards towards your stomach. It's a surprise how big your dick is now, and how much fun it is to play with. It is a living, pulsing organ, and I am in control of it. When I push back, your balls come up and I take a good look. So this is what a man looks like in his most private region. I lick the skin of your balls, then I open my mouth and think about sucking one in. I look up to check your reaction and you seem very ready for whatever I want to try next.

Not breaking my eye contact with you, I open my mouth wide and wrap my lips around one of your balls. I suck it into my mouth as I pulse my hand up and down on your dick that I'm still holding down against your abs. You squint your eyes and your mouth pops open in response, from the pleasure. My other hand runs up to massage your beautiful chest, grabbing handfuls of your skin and digging in with my fingernails. Your heavy breathing moves your ribcage up and down and my hand rides along with the motions.

It is time my Syrian boy to give you the pleasure of release. I let your balls pop out of my mouth and I shift so that I'm above your hard cock. My mouth opens again above it, as I look at you to show that I am a bad girl this afternoon, and then I take you in past lips, past teeth, further into me. I go as far as I can, feeling the tip brush against my throat. Before I gag, I pull you out of me. Saliva drips from my lips to the head of your dick and I look back at your face and smile. You smile back, in complete surprise at what this good German girl is doing to you. You never imagined the sauna would turn out to be this enjoyable.

But I am not done yet. I have a job to do, and I intend to work hard at it. I shift my body up so that my hands are on your thighs and my tits are dangling down to rub on your dick. I let them drape across you, my nipples hard against your skin. Your hand moves in to cup my breast, and you squeeze, feeling the skin as you work your way up to the nipple.

Now I open and insert your cock into my mouth, pulling you deep, my lips surrounding your shaft all the way. I pulse up and down, and your other hand grabs the top of my head, twining fingers into my hair and moving me against you with the motions. You watch this German girl serve you, giving you pleasure, doing as you command, and you pinch my nips in approval.

I can feel you reaching the climax, so I pull my mouth off and grasp your shaft with both hands. I flex up and down on it, slowly and firmly, bringing you the last part of this journey. My tits are up pressed hard against your thighs and balls, and my face is so close to the head of your penis that when it explodes the white cum sprays onto my eyes and down my lips, dripping onto my tits. You shoot two, three times, as your cock pulses with the vigor of an eighteen year old. I lick up and down your dick with a gooey tongue and smile as I look up at your face. You laugh at what a mess we have both become.

Heike sank into the bench at the conclusion of her fantasy, happy.

Lonan, unaware of the details of this dream, had been silently watching her with complete attention. The movements were subtle. A shift of thighs, a small twitch in the way she held onto his ankles. A little vibration in her breast as she breathed. But he had the idea that she might be having some kind of thoughts while she lie there so pretty and naked. He only hoped if these thoughts were sexual, that it involved him.

He let his own mind wander. He didn't close his eyes, because he was too fascinated by the presence of this beautiful and intriguing young woman. It was a kind of heaven to sit quietly and gaze at her naked form, even though the heat was starting to get to him. Sweat poured out of all surfaces of his skin and his arms were glistening. He let himself imagine what he might do if he were left to pursue any wild fantasy of his own. Oh my fresh German girl, he thought, what can this inexperienced boy do to please you? I am slender, I don't have bulging muscles and huge cock like those guys in the pornos. But I do have a good imagination, and I'm smarter than all those dummkopfs. That has to turn you on.

I would swing down to your seat, stepping carefully to avoid you, and I end up above you, face down, my lips only inches from yours. My body hovers above you, my weight resting on my knees outside your hips and my hands on either side of your head. You look surprised, but interested, as I make this move. I give you a sexy look, lower my head to yours and make a single chaste kiss on your lips, then pull away. Your lips want more, your mouth is open and searching for mine. But I will make you wait.