German Nude Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock is hard and above your pussy, aimed at it; I shift my hips back and forth as I lower to you, and the tip just touches into the soft lips that I have seen for the first time in my life. My young cock is sensitive, but your tissues there as soft and welcoming. I nestle the head of my cock into the outer lips, and move it up to the top of your slit, when you give a small moan as it touches you there, then I slide it down to the lower end. We are both wet from sweat and the sexual excitement.

I rest my cock there and begin an inspection of your beautiful breasts. I have not seen a woman's nipples close up before in my life, and I am fascinated. The tissue is soft and raised up from the surface of the breast. It looks puffy, even, and pink. I lick my tongue in from the side, where it seems you are ticklish, towards the nipple, and I watch as the tissue hardens under my attention. When I get to the tip, I flick my tongue back and forth across the little nub there, and feel its texture. I bite very gently around it and again you make a sound of pleasure, and close your eyes. I give you another gentle kiss on the lips, which you relish, then I move to your other breast and repeat my devotions.

My cock is hard now from this, and I am going crazy holding myself from plunging deep into you. But I am inexperienced and do not know the best way to give you pleasure. My dilemma is solved when your hand wraps around my cock and guides it into your pussy, and moves it in a circle. It is soft, and such an amazing stimulation. I think I will never masturbate again now that I feel this sensation of my cock in your pussy lips.

Then you pull my cock down, towards you, into you. It presses against a block in your vagina. Perhaps you are a virgin, and you have not done this before either. Your eyes go wide open, as you hold my manhood against your most private part, and pull me down harder into you. You stop with a look of hesitation. Now I know what to do.

I lower the weight of my body onto you, pressing leg against leg and hips on hips. I do not force my pelvis to yours yet, but my torso is hard against your breasts. You watch me, nervous for what might happen next, but also with a thrill of expectation. I grab your wrists and slide them above your head, pinning them to the bench, leaning my weight down onto you. You are trapped now, and I give you another kiss on the lips.

I begin to push down into your pussy. Your mouth forms an uncomfortable grimace as my cock hits the block and you feel the pain. You turn your head to the side, away from me, and I kiss your exposed neck as I push harder down, into you. I push gently but strongly one, two, then three times and I am through. I am inside you. You moan and I push all the way in, deep down and I hold you there without giving you any freedom of movement. There is a sharp intake of breath as you realize you have been holding it in, and I start to pulse, my pelvis moving up and down, in and out of you.

On an upstroke, I pause and play the head of my dick around your pussy lips, because I read that there are more nerve endings on the surface than deep in. You seem to agree, because in your eyes I see the increased pleasure. But you grow impatient in your lust. "Take me," you say desperately, as I move my cock up and down the lips of your pussy.

I slowly, very slowly, find the hole with my cock back and slide it in. The pleasure is exquisite, and you are satisfied to have me inside you again. From your reaction, I decide that there must be nerve endings on the inside as well. I try angling my cock as I push, so I run it against the walls of your pussy all the way in and out, giving you as much sensation as I can. Then we both climax and I hold you tight. We will never let each other go. I move back to your breasts and suck on your nipples quietly. while we both breathe deeply and recover from our emotions.

Lonan was interrupted by an elbow in his arm. Anna with the small tits was looking at him with a funny face, grinning, and grabbing her own chest. She made a motion with her eyes down to Heike's breast where Lonan had been staring, and made an exaggerated motion with her own tit grab, as if to say, check out her big tits.

"Heike doesn't come to spa days often," Anna said, still looking at Lonan, with a tease in her expression. But Heike also heard and turned her head up to see what was going on. "You are lucky, Lonan, to have such a nice view today!"

Heike blushed, and reached out a hand to slap Anna's foot in response, which was just within range. The two girls weren't the closest of friends but knew each other well enough to give and take a tease. Lonan watched these two naked girls and smiled. Then Heike turned up to look at him and he panicked. He didn't think she'd seen his dick yet, and was nervous when that would happen.

"Fünfzehn Minuten!" Herr Muller yelled out from the other corner of the sauna, because according to German rules they had been given the precise treatment amount, and all the students began getting up to head out. "Zum Eisbad!" he called.

Heike was glad this part was over. The ice bath was next, which she liked. After being so hot in here, she and her mother always took pleasure in jumping directly with the entire body in the cold water. If you inched your way in it was worse. She stood up and turned to face Lonan, who had stepped down to her bench.

The other students were making quite a commotion with their talking, so Heike leaned over and said in a low voice in Lonan's ear, "Was it a nice view?"

Lonan smiled and nodded, and his face which was olive colored and earlier in the lobby had been white, began to turn red. "I am sorry, Heike," he said, "I did look. You are a very pretty girl."

She smiled back, and as they were almost the last ones still in the sauna, she playfully pushed against his chest to move him back a bit. "You don't need to apologize. But I think I deserve a look. Stand there, and move that towel away and get your hands on your head!" she commanded. His flushed deepened, but he knew after staring at her naked body for the past fifteen minutes that it was her turn. He pulled his hands away.

She was pleased. He was slender, as she had seen before, and his cock had a nice shape. It wasn't overly huge or thick, but it was gently hanging there, in a proper position. She ran her eyes up and down his whole body. Overall she was more turned on by his torso than dick, but having him be completely naked and serving her pleasure was a thrill too.

The door closed after the last student and now they were completely alone.

"They have to queue for the ice bath," she told him. "It's small, and only a few can go in at a time. So unless you want to stand naked out there, we have a little time."

"Time? You want more sauna?"

"No," she said, and looked over her shoulder at the closed door. "A little time for this."

He raised his eyebrows as she moved towards him, and her hand reached down to stroke his abs. She ran her fingernails across them. But this time it wasn't a dream.

Even with the heat, Lonan was surprised and a little horrified to find his cock coming to life with her touch. Jesus, if someone came in and saw him with an erection he would be thrown out. A quick cover with the towel might be enough, though, he hoped.

She smiled and moved even closer to him. Her breasts now touched his chest gently. Her nipples brushed against his skin, and her hand dropped down to circle his cock.

"Heike. . ." was all he could choke out. He hoped she didn't want to start having sex with him here. How had this shy girl transformed before his eyes?

She came to the same conclusion that he had, that they couldn't get into very heavy petting in here, so she gave his hardening cock a couple of tugs and reached up to kiss him on the lips, quickly.

"Let's go," she said. "But I think you still owe me more."

"Yes," he said, both relieved and disappointed that her advances could not proceed further at that moment. "Soon, Heike, we will try these things. And I would like to draw you, too."

She smiled at that idea, nodded, and turned to leave the sauna. He watched her naked ass as she opened the door and walked through, holding her towel. He was in love, with a beautiful German girl.