Get a Room Pt. 02

Story Info
Banters and teasings within the two families.
2.9k words
4.13
15.7k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rodav
rodav
41 Followers

Mom and I were still in tight embrace standing in the middle of the balcony recuperating from our slow dancing and fucking.

Beside us, my girlfriend Mindy and her dad Chris were still in their usual position. Chris carries Mindy with her arms around his neck, her legs wrapped around his hips, his hands on her butt supporting her weight. Her pussy stretched and wraps around his hard cock as he slowly sways her around the balcony dancing with the soft music.

Suddenly, we heard the familiar phrase we heard earlier.

"GET A ROOM!"

We all turned to look where that voice coming from.

It was my older sister Abby, standing by the door, smirking. Beside her was Mindy's older sister Laurie, giggling softly. Both of them naked.

"We already heard that." Mom said laughing.

"MmmHmm! I already told them that earlier." Mindy said while still impaled on her Dad's cock.

"Oh...Look who's talking!" Laurie said to her sister in a singsong tone with faux reprimand. "You too Dad! both of you should be ashamed of yourself. I can't believe you're engaging in a sinful incestuous act, with your very own daughter of all people."

"I know, right?" I said chuckling. I always enjoy this kind of banter and teasings within my girlfriend's family and mine. "And that's very immoral." I added with a big smile on my face.

Abby turned to looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Well...well...well, and also look who's talking here!" She said also in a singsong tone. "And you think what you and Mom were doing not immoral, huh! little brother?"

I looked back at her and still can't help admiring her nice hour glass figure, her nice medium size boobs, then glancing downward to her nicely trimmed bush. I looked back up and find her so attractive with her short brown hair styling a boyish haircut. It really complimented her beautiful face. "Of course it is immoral, if we're talking about what the outside world think. But not within our families. Right?" I responded.

"That's right!" Mindy said and her dad agreed laughing. This time Mindy already disengaged from her dad and both of them standing with their arms around each other. Mindy looked so girly in a ponytail, but pretty as well. Nice rounded boobs and shaved pussy. About 5'8" in height just like my Mom. Her dad beside her is about 5'11" just an inch taller than me at 5'10"

"See?" my girlfriend and her dad agree with me!" I snickered.

"As long as nobody knows what's going on behind closed doors nobody can judge us of immorality." Mindy added.

Laurie turned to look around and saw trees then looked up and saw an open sky. "I don't think we are behind closed doors." She said chuckling obviously being funny.

"You know what i mean!" Mindy said laughing,

We all followed laughing. "That's a good one Laurie" I said as I looked at her and also can't help admiring her gorgeous body with nice big boobs and shaved pussy. Her dark brown shoulder length hair looks pretty on her. She's tall, same height as my sister Abby at 5'9"

Of course with in our two families it's been understandable that having sex anywhere in the house whether in the living room, kitchen, laundry room, balcony, backyard pool or even outdoors as long it's private with no outsiders can see us, it's all part of the room. Also means our "Closed doors."

Laurie turned to look at her dad and sister, then glanced down at his cock still hard and shiny with Mindy's pussy juice coated on it. "You guys did not finish?"

"No Pumpkin." Chris said to her older daughter. "Your sister said earlier that she just like to be playful and would only want a loving hug while I'm inside of her."

"Oh poor Daddy." Laurie said pitifully then turned to her younger sister with a mock reprimanding look.

Mindy lovingly caress her dad's chest with her right hand and said to Laurie. "Well...what's a big sister for?...if you can't pick up the slack and take care of our Daddy!"

Laurie with a big wide smile turned to look at Abby. When their eyes met, Abby rolled her eyes and threw her hands up on the air with faux exasperation."Here we go again, looks like there's another sinful incestuous act is going to happen!" Shaking her head. "What's happening to this world, It's full of incest!"

"Incest is the best!" I said looking and smiling at her.

"Of course you can say that little brother, it's very obvious anyways." Abby said smirking glancing down where my dick was still buried inside our Mom, although it was just haft hard by now.

"Correction honey, your little brother is not that little anymore and you know that, don't you?"

"Of course Mom I know that."

"And honey, if you keep on teasing us, specially our guys, you might end up not getting a dick at all." Mom joked.

"I can live!.. I got my own dildo anyway." Abby replied.

"Oh nooo...not me! I need a live dick!"

Laurie exclaimed faking mortified.

That causes us except Abby to burst into laughter.

Abby tried to keep a straight face but she chuckled, then eventually laugh with us.

Then Abby followed by saying, "Besides, you all know that I like pussy more than a dick."

"We know honey, but you seem to start liking dicks too. correct?" Our Mom said trying to make Abby to admit it.

"Yes Mother! Thanks to Laurie for convincing me..." Abby said as she turned to look at Laurie who supposed to be beside her but nowhere to be found. Glancing towards Chris and Mindy, "Oh there she is!" Abby said rolling her eyes again. "Ready to commit incest."

Laurie was kneeling in front of her dad with her nose almost touching the shaft of his cock sniffing it.

"Hmmm...musky...smells pussy." She said without taking her nose from the cock.

"Of course it should smells musky... because its been inside a pussy., isn't it Daddy dear?" Mindy asked her dad with a teasing smile.

"Yes pumpkin. You know I always love the smell of pussy." Chris replied

"Oh yes... specially pussy of a family member." Abby interjected.

"I love the smell of your pussy too Abby!" Chris said glancing and smiling at Abby.

Abby glanced back at Chris, with a shy smile she responded. "I know Chris, you do."

"I love the smell of your pussy too Abby." i said in a sincere way.

"Yes I know dear brother." Abby fondly replied and looked me in the eye and added, "panty sniffer!"

Everybody laugh.

"That was in the past. Now I can smell pussies direct from each source!" I said trying to defend myself. "You can now say 'pussy sniffer.'"

"Yes, you still do Michael! you still sniffs panties!" Mom said smiling at me.

"Specially when we are sweaty from playing tennis." Mindy said laughing. Mom, Abby and Laurie laughingly agreed.

I can't help but to feel a bit embarrassed of their teasing even though we are openly having group sex. "Ok, guilty as charge." I admitted. "I just can't help getting excited of the musky, pungent and intoxicating scents of pussies, even in your panties." I added.

Laurie was already sucking her dad's cock when she pulled it out from her mouth and turned to look at me and said, "Good you are so lucky to have bunch of willing women to supply you with fresh pussy odors." Then Laurie turned to look up to her dad. "And that goes with you too dear father!"

Chris looked down at her daughter who was looking up at him smirking with her chin resting on his hard cock. "What about me pumpkin?" pretending to act innocent.

Mindy pressed her body to her dad and lovingly and lightly run her hands on his chest. "Oh Daddy, we all know that you also like smelling pussies and a panty sniffer too just like Michael!"

"That's why they get along very well because they're both partners in crime." Abby said.

I looked at Chris, when he looked back at me, I raised my arm with open palm and said. "Hey partner, high five!"

Chris did the same, "High five partner!" with a big smile on his face. All of this happening with our women watching us amused.

Then suddenly, I realized something that skipped my mind.

"Chris, did we miss something? I asked and at the same time glancing at Abby.

Chris got my drift and laugh. "Oh yeah, we almost forgot that we also have another partner." he's glancing at Abby. "Why in the world we almost miss that?"

Mom looked at Chris and said, "It was because you guys taught that only men like smelling panties and pussies."

It was my chance to get back with my big sister. "Oh look and who was talking here earlier saying that Chris and I were partners in crime?" I said in a singsong tone.

All eyes were on Abby as she was blushing red for being caught unexpectedly. But trying to suppress a giggle.

"So... what can you say now my dear big sister?" looking at her with a big smug smirk.

Chris, Mindy and Laurie followed suit asking Abby to admit it.

"You all shut up!" Abby responded weakly just trying to evade the question and hide her embarrassment. Then she turned to our Mom for help. "Mooom! they're teasing me."

"Oh of course they are honey! We're all just having fun. Isn't it?" Our Mom said smiling at her daughter lovingly.

"Ok...ok...guilty as charge!" Laurie admitted, then wrinkled her nose at me.

"She almost got away with it huh!" Laurie said.

"Hush there Laurie, Abby said. "Or I won't..."

"Won't what?..." Laurie replied looking at Abby.

Abby meet Laurie's eyes and said, "Won't be licking your pussy anymore."

"OH NOOO! Abby, sweetheart, you know i was just kidding!" Laurie exclaimed.

We all burst out laughing.

"But I doubt that." Mindy said. "Knowing that Abby loves eating pussy more than sucking...I mean ...you don't even suck dicks, don't you?" Mindy asked Abby.

Abby turned to look at Mindy, "Not my cup of tea."

Mindy nodding her head as she said, "Mmmm...that explains it."

"Explain what?" Abby asked with one raised eyebrow.

"We've been swinging together a few times already but I haven't seen you with a dick in your mouth." Mindy explained.

"MmmmHmmm!" Abby responded with a smile as she slightly nods her head.

"But you're a bi." Mindy said still looking at Abby.

"Yes she is. But she likes women more than men." Laurie interjected, she altogether had forgotten sucking her dad's cock which she started earlier and it has now started to soften. She got distracted with all the exchanges of banters and teasings.

"You mean she's more of a gay than a bi?"Mindy asked.

"You can put it that way." Laurie said. "Ever since we became a couple I even have to convince her to also try a real live dick sometimes to see the big difference compared to a plastic dildo."

"But at least with a dildo there's sizes selections, and I can buy the size that suits me." Abby said.

"Whaat?" Chris and I exclaimed at the same time, acted mortified as we shot a look at Abby.

"Are you saying our dicks are not big enough for you?" I asked.

Abby cracked up hard obviously enjoyed to finally have a good come back with the teasing she got earlier. The rest of the women joined her.

Mom finally said, "Don't worry about it honey, you and Chris are big enough for us. Your sister is just joking."

"Yes, I'm happy with my boyfriend's and my Dad's size. Very happy actually." Mindy said reassuring us. She then glanced down to look at her dad's dick. "It's at least three and a haft inches long, isn't it Dad?"

"Hey! it's seven!" Chris exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm sorry Daddy! my mistake." Mindy said brought her hand up to cover her mouth for emphasis. Then she glanced at me. "What I mean was...it's Michael's."

"Hey! mine is seven and a haft!" I blurted out.

"I'm just kidding!" Mindy responded laughing. The rest of our women joined her.

"Yes, It's big enough but not ridiculously too big that will rift our pussies apart." Laurie added then she turned to look at her dad's cock. "Hey... I'm supposed to be doing that!" as she watched Mindy already kneeling and sucking their Dad's cock,

Abby turned to look at them, "Well... you abandoned it, you obviously can easily get destructed and enjoyed talking more than sucking."

Laurie then turned to her sister. "How about we share?" Laurie asked Mindy. But then she went ahead and sucked their Dad's balls.

"Ohh pumpkins this really feels so good!" Chris moaned as his daughters shared and alternately sucking his cock and balls,

Between sucking their Dad's cock, Mindy turned to glance towards me and Mom, winked and said, "We're happy with the size."

"Are you really happy with our size Mom?"

"The important thing is if how good you guys use it, Isn't it honey?" Mom said looking at me as she flexed her pussy muscle.

"And how good do I use it Mom?" I asked as my cock started to harden again inside her.

"You're so good in using it honey..." Mom replied reaching closer to give me a peck on the lips, then looked me in the eye and flexed her pussy muscle again.

I responded this time by pulsing my cock and she widened her eyes when she felt it.

"I know you didn't come earlier Mom. would you like to come this time?"

"I thought you wouldn't ask." Mom answered giggling like a teenager. "And I I would love to honey."

With both her arms around my neck, I put both my hands on the back of each of her thighs.

"Aww!" Mom exclaimed excitedly in surprise as I lifted her to wrap her legs around my hips while I was still balls deep inside her. I walked carrying her towards the reclining lounger, laid her down carefully so as not to dislodge my cock from her.

Mom and I were by now in a missionary position. I pulled my cock back, then I slowly thrust back into her. She closed her eyes and groaned softly. "Oh honey, this feels so nice." Then I pushed my upper body up resting on my elbows. Both Mom and I glanced down watching my cock slowly sliding in and out her pussy. I was penetrating her with slow, smooth stroke now. When I looked back up at her she was still looking down watching our fucking while happily smiling and said, "This looks so nice honey..." Then she looked back up and kissed me on the forehead then look me again in the eye still smiling lovingly, glancing back down again, "Ohh honey...I'm enjoying watching your hard cock disappearing and appearing inside of me."

Then we heard a clicking sound. When Mom and I turned to look, we saw Abby suddenly got hold of her phone and took some pictures of me and our Mom's fucking.

After a short while, Mom stiffened and came followed by my seed spurting inside her.

Mom and I seated in the lounger resting while watching the family threesome between Chris and his two daughters.

When Chris erupted in Laurie's mouth, Mindy kissed her sister on the mouth to have a share of their Dad's cum.

Laurie turned to look at Abby. "Sweetheart, would you like a taste?"

"No thank you, I'm good!" Abby responded making a funny face to Laurie.

****

During lunchtime while everybody were seated in the dining table, Abby was scrolling pictures on her phone then showed it to Laurie and Mindy, "What you guys think of this one?" Laurie and Mindy took a good look at the picture.

"It was a very good shot." Laurie said giggling.

"The close up shot is so clearly prominent, looks so exciting." Mindy giggled as she said it glancing at me and Mom.

When Mom and I saw the picture. It was a very clear close up shot of my cock almost balls deep inside my Mom. There's only few millimeters of my shaft showing.

"What you think Mom?" Abby asked.

"Nice shot honey, but you need to delete it before anybody sees it."

"Nooo! I like to keep this photo!" Abby said. "Nice enough to post online."

"Whaat?" you'll expose us!"

"Of course it won't, It's a close up shot!. Nobody will know that it's a Mother and Son incest." Abby said. "Oh, by the way, that would be a good title when i post this on porn website.

"I'm excited to see the responses."Mindy said. "You think they'll believe?"

"We'll see...but I doubt it." Abby replied.

The following morning, Abby showed us the responses on that photo she posted on the porn site.

Under the photo, it said, "Mother and son sexual intercourse"

The responses were:

One said, "Yeah right!"

Another one said, "In your dreams!"

Others that followed said, "Nice try!"

"It could have been taken from a porn movie."

"Probably a selfie with a girlfriend or a hooker."

We all have a good laugh at the responses.

"See Mom? I told you they won't believe it!" Abby said.

"Good thing." Mom said obviously relieved.

***

Note from the author:

At first my plan was to post one short story just to try it out, before posting a different one. But then I came up of something that was kind of silly and funny to add to the story. Now, I already have another exciting scenario to add for the third chapter.

I would appreciate your comments and feedbacks. I like to know what you think.

rodav
rodav
41 Followers