Get Down with the Thiccness Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here let me help with that baby..." She leaned forward, pressing one of her hands on his cheek while the other leaned down to rub his length. She kissed him while she slowly ran her hand up and down the trouser leg; gripping firmly as she ran her fingers across his thick cock. She had already experienced a heavy climax when their lips touched, the spark of lust growing quickly into a raging flame deep in her body. George held her lower back as he explored her curves; moaning into her mouth as their tongues danced. An unzipping sound came into his ears, now feeling a small hand venture into his pants. Amy broke the kiss and bit her lips hard, sending a sharp exhale through her nose and a needy and lust fueled moan. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and roughly pulled it out of his pants. She looked down at it and slowly stroked it lovingly, mouth practically watering as it filled with saliva.

"Hmm, how the fuck is it bigger than his?" She muttered in awe, the warm cock throbbing as she slowly began to jerk him off. George opened his legs up and let her tug off his throbbing cock with both hands. Amy began to massage his shaft as she jerked him off, masterfully showing her skills she had picked up over the years. He had not felt anything like it before, maybe it was the seductive nature of Amy, or how her scent made him want to push her to the floor and ravage her until she was sore. She giggled and looked at him, eyes seeming to shine brightly. Letting go of his cock she stood from the sofa and swiftly moved to sit on his lap, pressing his beast on his stomach while her thick ass cheeks sandwiched it in place. George began to grope her roughly, moving one hand to her clit. She pressed her thighs together to keep his hand in place, her second orgasm close to erupting.

"Make me your slut daddy...fucking ruin me before Olivia takes you for herself." She turned and kissed him. Thrusting her ass up and down his length as he spewed pre-cum up his shirt. Her hands rested on his knees, digging her nails lightly into his skin. After a few more thrusts Amy finally could not take it much longer, she needed this cock inside her. She moved her ass up to release his cock from her ass. Positioning her throbbing pussy directly over his rock-hard length she pushed her perfect body down; roughly impaling herself on his thick, huge cock.

Her eyes shot wide open and a loud, high pitched moan broke out of her mouth as an intense second orgasm made her whole body shiver furiously. She threw her head back, making her long silky hair flare out across her finely toned back. For her hung partner, he grunted as he started to force her to bounce up and down his cock, feeling his dick becoming wet with her juices and his precum. Her ass bounced up and down as she took his whole length with ease, her loud erotic begs for more making him want to push deeper into her pussy.

Amy began to open her mouth, letting her tongue slide out of the side of her mouth as their bodies furiously smacked together, causing a dry smacking sound to fill the room. Her legs became weak over the incomparable pleasure of getting man handled by a giant cock. If it wasn't for her hands propping her body up, she would have fallen to the floor for sure. Her pussy was heavenly, it felt like she was milking him of his cum when he thrust up and down into her, her walls seeming to clench around his cock. He throbbed as he pumped more pre-cum inside of her, he was about to blast a load into his blonde cock slut.

He moaned one last guttural moan before forcing her to stat balls deep, thick bubble butt resting on his chest. She let her tongue hang out of her mouth as she felt his warm seed explode out of his large pussy splitting head. She almost lost her mind over how good it felt, feeling herself fill up with his cream. Panting like an animal she looked to the ceiling, desperately trying to keep herself from passing out. After enduring the relentless assault of semen which made her orgasm yet again, she leaned back and rested on her mans chest, breaking hard. He was nowhere close to finishing...

Almost a second later she smiled and groped her tits hard, basking in the afterglow of the intense fuck. She suddenly felt him push her off of him. She slipped to her knees on the floor as George stood over her, pressing his cum covered cock over her face. She looked up lovingly at him, pupils dilated as her pretty eyes glowed. She started to lick his cock clean before taking it into her mouth. She hurried to take his hands and place it on the back of her head, forcing him to own her mouth like he did with her full pussy, cum now flowing out of her like a waterfall, pooling on the varnished wooden floor.

He began to thrust into her mouth, slowly at first, but quickly getting rougher and harder. His cock slid down her throat as she twisted her tongue around his cock. She stared up at him as he fucked her mouth, thinking how hot he looked as she felt a slight pain on the back of her head, he had held her firmly as she kissed his pelvis, tears beginning to form on the corners of her cock hungry eyes. George pushed her head back and forth while he boisterously thrust his whole length down her throat which formed a large bulge down her neck. Spit escaped her full mouth out of the corner of her lips as she began to spank her ass roughly, she was hell bent on making herself look like a slut for him, maybe if she let her deepest desires out for him, he would choose her rather than Olivia. Even though the chances of that happening are slim to none.

Cum continued to slowly pour out of her used pussy, tits bouncing in rhythm with his thrusts. She felt so good, she had not realized that she had reached another climax whilst she sucked his cock, savoring the transferred cum off of his length. She moaned hard as tears streamed down her face quickly moving her hands to grip his behind forcing herself balls deep. She looked up at him, unblinking as George let loose another stream of thick goo down her throat.

The only noise heard in the room was Amy gulping down his cum. Her nails dug into his ass as she choked on his cum, it was too much to take as she coughed vigorously, spewing cum out of the sides of her almost air tight lips. George pulled out as he stopped shooting into her mouth; cock now slowly shrinking back to its semi-erect state. Amy opened her mouth to show him her cum filled mouth, swirling the cream around her mouth and gargling it like mouthwash. She slowly rubbed her clit as she looked as submissive as she could, finally closing her mouth to swallow the last mouth full before opening it once more to show her master that she drank him dry. George panted as he watched her, heart racing as he felt himself get turned on once more. Amy looked down at his third leg, smirking as she wiped the last few drops from her lips with her fingers and suckled them softly, taking in his seed as much as she could.

"Fuck..." George muttered as Amy smiled cutely.

"I can do this all night daddy..." She winked at him and raised to her feet, now standing at the height of his broad shoulders. George held her hips, feeling her thigh rise and wrap around his hip.

"Can we test that?" He replied, feeling his cock press on her stomach as she pressed her body onto his, soft tits pressing onto his chest.

"Oh fuck yes daddy...I'll always be yours."

The primal, animalistic fuck session between the blonde cock slut and the hung stud continued into the early hours of the morning. Whether it was Amy straddling him on the bed with her huge oiled up tits bouncing up and down, or George tying her to the headboard with Amy's handcuffs (which she kept in her bedside table) and fucking her with her thick toned legs wrapped around him as her eyes rolled back into her head, they both never seemed to run out of stamina. It only took Amy feeling his cum in her hair and all over her body when she felt her body physically not want to continue. She basked in the afterglow, rubbing his cum into every crevasse and muscle on her body. He quickly sank off into sleep once his head hit the fluffy pillow. Amy looked over at him and sighed, eyes fluttering closed as she drifted off into a well needed slumber; her mind dreaming of a world where he loved her instead of Olivia.

Christmas Eve. 2 weeks since Amy invited George to her apartment.

It was shocking to George as the snow fell heavily down from the sky, layering the roads and pavements, cars and buildings with a thin coat of snow. It was shocking to him as snowfall was rare for this part of the country, especially this close to Christmas day. He had just gotten off the phone with his family. They were very happy to know that he booked a ticket to come home for new years day, seeing that his punishment for having sex with Christine was now over, he thought it was best to keep his sexual encounters close to his chest. His mind wandered back to Olivia most of the time, especially when his last shift ended. He had hoped that she would have been there to see him go, but alas it was just Justin who saw him off; even Justin had not seen her for weeks, which made him slightly worried for her.

He was standing in his kitchen, looking outside to see the public walk by in their winter coats and hats. He loved the winter, the atmosphere of Christmas, the hot drinks and heating. He felt his phone buzz quietly in his pocket. Slowly fishing it out he looked down at the message. It was from Amy. She had become infinitely more talkative since that night; he had been tempted to get physical more than once with her in the fourteen days since he told her he still thought about Olivia. He still vividly recalls what Amy had told him as they laid together in bed:

"She'll come around tiger, just give her time. But if she doesn't you can use me all day and night until you get bored of my body..."

He heard a sharp tap on the door. He frowned confusingly. He hadn't had any visitors since Alexa had left for home. He approached the door and creaked it open once he made the short journey to the entrance of apartment 5-D. As he opened it his heart skipped and eyes widened. Olivia stood there sheepishly, looking to his feet as she played with her fingers shyly. She looked up at him, smiling apologetically. She looked beautiful: Her hair had grown longer, now almost shoulder length, dyed a dark red. A brown bomber jacket with a fluffy deep red scarf wrapped around her neck, underneath was a jumper which was the same color red as the scarf. A skirt hung to her lower thighs with those unmistakable stockings she wore on their date. He blushed as he looked into her shadowy eyes (thanks to the light makeup she pattered onto herself).

"Hey..." She muttered as she looked into his eyes.

"Hey..." George replied. There was a moment of awkward silence between them before Olivia began.

"Look, I'm going to cut right to the chase...I want to say sorry. I've been a real bitch to you since...since...you know. And I've been thinking, a lot. I ruined what we could have potentially had together George. And I really hate myself that even though you're dating Amy now I still feel the same things for you that I did when I first met you...I thought I'd just get that off my chest before I can try to move on." She blushed, unable to look him in the eye out of sheer embarrassment.

"I'm not dating Amy..." He replied quickly, blushing as much as she was. Her expression changed from apparent sadness to a look of confusion.

"I thought you two...you know..." She muttered before looking around to see if anyone was listening.

"Had sex...?" George shook his head, smiling to her.

"Well, we both where going through a lot at the time...It was just a one-off thing. Never happening again..." Olivia blushed and rubbed her forehead.

"I'm sorry, I've made this awkward. Look I'm just going to leave you alone-"

"Can I say something first?" George intercepted her, which made her apologetically react.

"I really like you too. And it might sound selfish but I really wish you wouldn't care about what these higher up people think about you. I want to be with you. More than Amy...more than anyone."

"... Oh...r-really?" She bit her lip and looked into his eyes, both staring into each other's souls. She did not need a verbal answer. The look on his face told the whole story.

"I've been silly, haven't I? caring too much about my position...Amy told me...about 2 weeks ago. She said if I was thinking about someone all the time. Whether it was in the shower or at work, in a meeting or whatever, then he's the only person I should worry about not thinking highly of me...you...you think I'm good enough?"

"For anyone with half a brain you're the best girl a guy can ask for Olivia." She curled a smile, trying not to cry tears of joy. She leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. When she leaned back into the hallway, she looked shyly at him. Olivia suddenly felt his hands hold her waist as he kissed her. She kissed back, holding him intimately as they embraced each other. Once they broke the kiss, she crossed her arms under her bust. Looking happier than George had ever seen her.

"So...shall we go for a walk together? Maybe watch a movie or something?" She said, lacing her fingers with his.

"That sounds perfect." George replied with affection.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

What a Fool Believes One chapter ends, time to start a new one.in Loving Wives
Destruction and Rebirth A man's journey through the lows and highest points of life.in Loving Wives
The Sleazy Car Salesman A sleazy dealer sells more than just a car to my girlfriend.in Loving Wives
Do You Love Me A Rock Star finds fame and loses it. Can he get it back?in Loving Wives
I'm 51 You're never too old to start again.in Loving Wives
More Stories