The Sleazy Car Salesman

Story Info
A sleazy dealer sells more than just a car to my girlfriend.
9.8k words
86.9k
224
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,282 Followers

This is a little story that happened to me when I first started dating my wife. At the time, we'd been together about 10 months, had already dropped the "I love you bomb" and were making plans to start living together soon. And why not? We'd pretty much spent every waking minute together since the day we met, which is pretty shocking, since I'm a guy who generally doesn't like people. Having been cheated on before by previous girlfriends, I wouldn't say I was cynical so much as "cautious".

Alexandra ("Alex" to her friends) checked all of the boxes for what I was attracted to in a girl. She was 28 (two years older than me), a total tomboy who grew up with three older brothers, she was an assertive alpha-female type who was quick to laugh, but also quick to call someone out for their bullshit. She wasn't boring. She had hobbies, interests, and quirks. Definitely not what you'd refer to as meek or a damsel-in-distress type. She had an appeal that made all men want her, especially her candid personality and her guy-like sense of humor. She wasn't easy to offend, could tell dirty jokes, and throw back beer better than any guy could.

It also helped that she was a knockout. She was tall (about 5'9"), and definitely an athletic body type. She was a fitness freak- the type to go running (even in the dead of winter), hit the gym afterwards, and in the evenings attend her social dodgeball, volleyball, or softball leagues (usually in tiny gym shorts that showed off her strong legs). She had nice toned legs, perky B-cups with puffy pink nipples, a perfect ass that she was practically famous for, and a belly button ring and nose stud that hinted at a naughty side.

She had straight brown hair, brown eyes, perfect white teeth and big dimples. Her mouth was definitely her dominant feature. As far as celebs went, she was often likened to Hilary Swank and Jennifer Garner.

I always knew that she partied when she was younger. "I was promiscuous," she wasn't afraid to brag on several occasions after a few cocktails. It never bothered me... much... since everyone had a past, right?

But I had a few unspoken suspicions about her. For starters, most of her long term relationships (and she'd had many) ended rather abruptly. Her high school sweetheart, her college fiancé, and a man she'd shared an apartment with. She admitted to cheating once or twice on them, but never told me specifically who or how many times.

I had filed it away in my memory, but had no reason to think too much on it. After all, if she had an interest in another guy, she'd just end it with me, right? That's what I thought too.

It started when I got home after a long night of delivering packages. I was a driver helper for UPS as a favor to a friend. The nights were long, the work was exhausting, and the pay was crap.

Alex met me at the door to her apartment, practically giddy with excitement.

"Hey baby, I did it!" She exclaimed.

"You did what?" I asked.

"I bought a WRX!"

"Get the hell out of here!" I said. I was happy for her. Having three brothers, Alex was a car chick. She knew her shit, from basic mechanic work to driving stick shift (something that even I didn't know). She did not fall easy prey to dishonest mechanics or salesmen, and she wasn't timid. She could deal with them without a man present. Her wit, sarcasm, and calling them out immediately could put them in their place, and her good looks ensured there were no hard feelings after she did it.

For a long time, she'd had her eye on the Subaru WRX, and with her apartment less than a mile from the 'auto mile' (a highway lined for miles with car dealerships), I figured it was only a matter of time before she did something a little wild and impulsive.

"Nope, dead serious. I got bored waiting for you to get home, so I stopped off at the dealership, took it for a test drive. I think I scared the hell out of the salesman."

"Did you?" I smirked.

"Oh I fuckin' gunned it when I got us out on the highway."

"Poor guy." I said. "So where is the car?"

"Oh, I only started the paperwork. I pick it up tomorrow. Josh is having it cleaned and detailed for me." She picked up her phone as she spoke and checked her messages. Neither of us are the type who are glued to our phones, so for her to do this mid-conversation is somewhat curious.

"Josh?" I asked.

"The salesman. I think he likes me," she replied as she continued to text. "That's him now," she held up her phone.

"You traded numbers?"

"How else am I supposed to get ahold of him to finalize the paperwork?" She said, dismissively.

Now I'm not really the jealous type of guy. I'm fully aware that a lot of men are attracted to Alex, and I don't worry. She's not exactly a Rory Gilmore who goes for any guy who starts to shower her with attention. But for some reason, I had a little pang of insecurity. Call it intuition?

"Is he good looking?" I asked, my expression and voice full of easy going good humor.

"He is kind of hot," she admitted. "He's got nice teeth. I like that. He was trying to flirt pretty hard after the test drive."

"Desperate to make that sale, huh? Should we be worried about the car being a lemon?"

"Oh trust me, I interrogated him. And why wouldn't he flirt? I'm a delight."

"And so modest," I gave her a smirk as I started dinner.

"Just let me have my moment," she laughed, but resumed her texting. "Besides, he didn't seem that desperate to make the sale. He was actually kind of cocky," she explained. "I talked him down pretty hard, with the help of my brother. I got exactly what I wanted on the price."

"Was he butt-hurt about it?"

Alex shook her head. "He told me it had been a good year for him, so it didn't matter if I got my way." For most of dinner, her focus drifted in and out of the moment. One minute she'd be on her phone, and when she did return to the interaction with me, I found that she would talk more about Josh than the car. "So I had him cracking up after the test drive..." she would start a story.

I thought it was a bit of a red flag, but again, didn't want to let my inner crazy show through. Alex would pick up on it in a second if I did. She was excited. How could I deprive her of that? But when the messaging went on and on, I eventually spoke up.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"What? Huh?" She was smiling to herself about something. "Oh yeah. He's just sending some pics of the car."

"Cool. Can I see?" I asked.

She looked momentarily hesitant. Not like a deer in headlights... but annoyed. Just a flash, then it was gone. She scrolled for a bit as I glanced over her shoulder. To be honest, I barely looked at the car. I noticed that she and Josh had exchanged quite a few messages in a short time. I even noticed some of the banter below one of the images.

"Clean and spotless, princess," he said.

"I'm not impressed. Next time do it in a bikini." She had replied.

"That's your job ;-) "

"He's got a sense of humor," she said immediately when the messages were visible.

"Oh, I was just thinking that you went with a white car," I said. "Gotta stay on top of cleaning it." I said. But in my head, all I could think about was this guy wanting to get on top of Alex. Again, I've seen guys try to flirt with her before, and normally when it happens, Alex is very dismissive toward them, and very forthcoming with me. This felt like the opposite. It was almost like... she enjoyed talking to him. And anything about him that she said, didn't sound like she was trying to ease my concerns so much as analyze this guy to herself.

That night, when we went to bed, Alex was feeling a little frisky. As soon as the light was off, I felt her hand wander to the crotch of my boxers. Alex had long slender fingers, and when they found their way down my shorts, they wrapped around my manhood. I could tell by the rough way she gripped me that she was eager.

Beside me, her hips started to move on their own, and her lips parted. Before I was even fully hard, she was using her other hand on herself. Her eyes were shut. Little gasps were escaping between her front teeth. I could see the covers moving between her legs as she worked her fingers fast over her clit.

I peeled the covers back. Her tank top had come askew, giving me peeks at her pink nipples in the darkness. And down that flat tummy, her thong had been pulled to the side. Her fingers were dancing quickly over her smooth bare pussy. I learned since the first time we had sex that she was an expert at pleasing herself. Her hands moved hurriedly. Her feet were planted firmly on the bed and her hips pushed slowly up and down, meeting an invisible lover.

I watched, transfixed for a moment as she worked my cock until it was fully hard. My manhood was never something I was worried about, but it also wasn't anything I'd brag over. I always considered myself average, maybe a little above... but there was something about her aggression, coupled with the evening's red flags that made me feel that same knot of insecurity in my stomach.

I had to test the waters. "That car really got you worked up, huh?"

"Stop talking," Alex replied almost instantly as she rubbed herself. She was never a consistent one in bed. She wants what she wants when she wants it. And sometimes she'd want dirty talk, and sometimes no. But if she wasn't up for it, she would just come out with it. Most of the time, I loved it. It left out the guess work. Tonight, it raised more questions than it answered, and it sort of stung.

We lay panting in the dark for several minutes as she masturbated us both. Then I could feel her hand move up my body to my face, then my hair. She took a handful of my hair and started to pull me toward her mound. I knew what she wanted and I went willingly enough.

I lay between those strong thighs of hers and nudged her hand out of the way with my nose. My tongue took over where her fingers left off. Fuck, she was wet! Her juices were down her inner thighs. I could feel them on my cheeks as my tongue sought out her clit and danced around it in little circles. She arched her back and slid her hands up to her breasts, cupping and squeezing and pinching.

I could feel her getting close. She moaned and writhed. I worked my tongue faster, until she began to buck her hips against my face. Then I drove my tongue home, pressing hard against her clit and setting her off.

Alex is the type of girl who can have multiple orgasms in a night, and typically she's not done until she gets her second or third. She's not one to lie about them either- her logic is "It doesn't do me any good to pretend I came. If it doesn't happen, its incentive for you to try harder next time." I can always tell when she's about to cum, because she'll start to gasp, then unleash a string of profanities. Tonight was no different.

She shut her eyes hard. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh shit oh fuck oh FUCK!" she gasped. She let out a short scream, her toes curled into the bed sheets.

When I emerged from between her legs, I saw her smiling and gasping, recovering from the intense orgasm. Then she was up, pulling me to the pillows and pushing me down onto my back. Her mouth started down my body, and I knew what she was going for.

When her lips found my cock, she pulled it right into her mouth without hesitation. Alex was skilled at blowjobs. Her years of promiscuity shined, and a dark corner of my brain sometimes wondered just how many cocks had been in her mouth.

She devoured me. One hand on my shaft, twisting and stroking, and her lips milking me along my length, from my base to my swollen head. When she needed to come up for air, her mouth would pop off of my pole, and she'd flick the head of it with her tongue until she caught her breath. Then she'd be back down for more.

As I moaned in pleasure, my head turned, and I caught the briefest sight of a blinking light in the dark. It was her cell phone on her nightstand. The little green LED indicating that she had a plethora of missed text messages. I didn't have to dwell on it to know. That little knot of dread was back as one simple name entered my brain: Josh.

I could barely focus on the pleasure anymore. I wondered what was wrong with me. I had this goddess between my legs, hungry for my cock, sucking me into a stupor, and all I could think about was this fuckin' interloper. In my head I pictured a classic man-whore. The grown up version of every school bully I'd ever had. Muscles, and tattoos. Smooth skin, and cocky smirks. The kind of man who had tons of notches on his belt from the girls who came easily. The kind of guy who would enjoy a challenge- someone with a strong commanding personality. Someone already in a relationship. Someone like Alex.

"Oh fuck," I suddenly gasped as Alex took a long pull on my cock.

"Uh huh," she responded eagerly around a mouthful of my manhood.

Was she even thinking about me right now? Even as I pondered it, I felt myself pushed over the line. I bit my lip, I grabbed the sheets, and I felt my cock start to go off. Alex kept her lips firmly locked around the tip as my cock jerked and pulsed and throbbed and spouted. Her mouth filled with every drop I had, and in one gulp, she swallowed me down. When she peered up at me, she gave my cock a little kiss.

"That was quicker than I thought," she admitted as she slid back up to lay beside me.

"Sorry," I blushed. Indeed, blowjobs don't often set me off. To me, they're the appetizer before the entree, and don't quash my hunger. But tonight, I came. And had it really been because I was thinking about some asshole trying to move in on my girl? Did that set me off?

"You don't mind if I finish myself off, do you?" She said, still catching her breath. It wasn't a question so much as a statement. She would do it anyway. As I've said before, Alex is a girl who isn't done until she has her two to three orgasms. And that night, with my flaccid cock laying against my thigh- my cum and her saliva drying on it- I listened to my girlfriend give herself orgasm after orgasm.

...all the while her phone lay beside her, flashing away with all of the text messages that she'd missed...

* * *

Sleep has a way of alleviating the things that are bothering me and bringing me back to rational reality. This was not one of those times.

From the moment I woke up, I felt a constant sense of dread at even the thought that Alex would have to see this guy again. But I told myself I was being irrational. She needed to pick up her new car, after all. Then, with a little luck, that would be the end of it and I could put this whole mounting anxiety behind me.

That was not the case.

Alex brought the car home. I admit, it was a nice car. It drove well, it was fast, it was right up her alley.

"Was Josh there when you picked it up?" I asked conversationally as she took us for our first ride.

"Of course," she replied.

"Was he trying to sweet talk you some more?" I asked.

"Of course," she repeated.

"Yeah, my baby is hot," I said with a proud grin that helped to conceal my personal insecurities.

"Damn right. We were talking about you today."

"Oh?" Now I was definitely paying attention.

"Yeah. He asked if I was single. And when I told him I had a boyfriend, he wanted to know more. I think he was jealous."

I smiled a little proud of her. "What did he want to know?"

"Just how we met, how long we've been dating, what you do for a living."

"What I did for a living?" I cringed already. My job was nothing to brag about. UPS was only a temporary gig. It had gotten me out of a bad situation at my old job and paid the bills while I hunted for something better.

"Yeah," Alex admitted. She hesitated to tell me the next part. "He smirked and made some remark about how lucrative it must be."

I felt my shoulders slump.

"I told him to stop being a dick," she said.

Somehow that made me feel even worse than if she'd just humored Josh's degrading remark. I didn't need Alex to be my big sister who fought my battles for me. And I felt like he was sizing me up. He was already using our professions as a way to compare dick sizes, and it was a battle I'd definitely lose.

"I'm not gonna lie," I said, "I don't really like this guy."

"He's not that bad," she said. "He's just cocky. But he's a nice guy."

Of all people, I'd never guess Alex would be the one to buy into that kind of bullshit. It's true that men have an uncanny ability to see through the classic moves of other men that women can be blind to. Just like women can see through the motives of other women that men are naive to. Until now, Alex was the type of girl to possess the sixth sense that guys have in seeing through other guys.

"I don't care, I still think that was a dick thing for him to say to my girlfriend. I don't like this dude."

Alex hesitated again. "Well then you're really not going to be happy when I tell you that I have to go back and see him again tomorrow."

"What? Why?" I was alarmed. I was pissed by his remarks, but up until now, I could get past it because I assumed that was the end of it. But now the nightmare was starting all over again, and that knot of dread in the pit of my stomach had returned with a vengeance.

"He texted me right after I picked up the car. Apparently there were a couple of spots on the paperwork I forgot to fill out."

"Seriously?" I asked, annoyed.

"Yeah, I'm annoyed by it too," She admitted. "But it's gotta get done."

I was quiet for a while. She could sense it. "Maybe I'll try to set him up with one of the girls on the dodgeball team," she offered.

"No, don't do that. Then he'll always be around. Like the turd that won't flush."

Alex hesitated. "I may have already asked him if he wanted to sub for us when we're short on people."

I sighed. "I'm not sure I'm okay with this," I said, letting my insecurities bubble to the surface.

Alex is cool up until a point. But she reached that point. "Well it's not really up to you, is it?" She asked. Her voice had grown firm. "He hasn't done anything, and I'm going to hang out with who I want. And I'm going to do what I want. You need to find a way to be okay with that."

And that was that. I felt like a scolded child, and I felt like a jackass because Alex was right. I was being irrationally jealous. But no matter how hard I tried, that uneasy feeling didn't pass. It only got worse. And so did that week...

* * *

Alex went back for the paperwork that following day. I got home from work at about the same time that she was getting home from the dealership. I noticed that she wasn't wearing her work clothes. She looked good- tight jeans that hugged her butt, a black top (that she'd only worn for me one other time) that clung to her body to show the flatness of her tummy and the curve of her breasts. And of course, it even had the little peek-a-boo window just above her cleavage to give the smallest hint of flesh. Her hair was down and, though she didn't wear makeup often, she knew how to apply it in ways that were subtle but made her eyes look smoky.

To lighten the mood and make myself seem less of an insecure douche, I decided that my best approach was to try to make a joke out of the situation that we could both share. "How'd it go with 'Creepy Car Salesman'?" I asked her, trying not to notice the way she'd gone the extra mile for her appearance today. But what I did notice was the way that she turned her head when I leaned in to kiss her. She gave me the cheek. I came back blinking and wondering to myself if that just happened.

"Oh, it was fine," she said.

"Everything all sorted out?" I asked.

"Yep, good to go," she said. She seemed distracted.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,282 Followers