Get Down with the Thiccness Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up you perfect bitch." Christine muttered lightly, still recovering from the intense orgasm. Olivia bit her lip and looked to his cock, feeling the rush of lust inside her. Sinking to the floor she shuffled to meet his cock between his legs. Olivia looked up at her boyfriend and smiled timidly, she slowly pulled her tits up and sandwiched his cock between them and started to slide them up and down his shaft. The precum quickly lubed her tits up as she sped up the pace. George moaned and felt his cock throb hard. Christine and Amy watched as Olivia titty fucked her hugged cocked man. Olivia felt a pair of hands on the back of her head, forcing her to engulf the head of George. Amy squatted behind her and held her head in place.

"Drink his cum like a good girl. He liked it when I did it." In front of them, Christine wanted more, she mounted George above Olivia and leaned down to kiss him.

Olivia choked as her mouth filled with thick cum. She gulped loudly as she drank him, cheeks bulging and tears beginning to form on her eyes. George felt waves of pleasure across his body when he came in Olivia's mouth. It felt good, hearing her swallow while Christine, the only naked one of them kissed him like he was her boyfriend. Tears streamed down Olivia as she suffocated on his cum. Finally forcing Amy to let go of her grip and to allow her to gasp for breath. Christine dismounted George to see the fallout to his intense orgasm.

Olivia looked a mess, hair messy from Amy's hands, glossy tits coated in sticky pre-cum, she opened her mouth and panted as cum escaped her mouth, dripping down her cheeks, it seemed she had not swallowed it all...Amy pulled Olivia to her direction and kissed her, taking control as Olivia let her take the leftovers of his seed. The blonde broke the meeting of lips, leaving a string of cum between their bottom lips. Amy gargled the cum, and swirled it around her tongue for her love before swallowing it all; Letting out a satisfied moan there was a moment of respite.

The time between the girls dragging George to the bedroom, and pushing him down onto the center of the large king size felt like seconds to the luckiest man on earth. George jerked his cock to the three girls playing with each other's bodies; Amy pulling Olivia's bikini off and kneading her breasts with her small hands, grinning from ear to ear as she finally laid eyes on the bust she sought after. Christine was between them, rubbing their pussies roughly, fingers circling their clits making them shiver with pleasure. George was high on lust, his cock shot out another thick load while watching them sink their hands into each other's natural perfection. His second intense orgasm caught all three women's' attention as they began to crawl up his legs, Amy in the middle while Christine and Olivia stroked his thighs on his left and right.

Loud sucking and slurping filled the room as the threesome gave attention to cleaning his cock and balls. He watched as his girlfriend engulfed his ball sack while his ex-floor manager rubbed her lips along the lower half of his shaft, all leaded with his sex crazed supermodel gagging on 8 inches of thick, rock hard cock. Her eyes began to flutter as she almost entered a trance like state, her masterful blowjob performed like a reflex reaction by the blonde bombshell. Without a moment to get his head around what was happening, Amy motioned the girls to give up their spots on his cock. She smiled devilishly as she crawled up the bed over his body, a soft perfume smell overcame the stud as she passed him, she assumed a familiar position on the bed, resting her head on the fluffy comfortable pillows while she arched her back and threw her ass in the air; lightly shaking it invitingly. She looked over to her left, seeing her master watch her in that position, she pouted submissively and fluttered her eyes cutely to him.

Within a second of acting like her true self, George assumed position behind her, resting his huge cock on her smooth, thick ass while the other two participants cuddled him from behind, they both wanted to see how Amy would get fucked. He placed the head at her entrance and pushed in. She let out a satisfied sigh and moan as he began to fuck her. Much like their one and only night together, it felt like she was built to be fucked by a dick his size, her pussy feeling like it tightened as more and more inches slid inside her; almost as if she was milking his cock. He throbbed as her delightful scent filled his nostrils, pushing him to get rougher, just how she liked it. Olivia watched as her boyfriend quickly picked speed as she thrust his powerful cock into Amy, pelvis smacking on her big booty. She felt her pussy tingle, he was always so gentle with her...Christine moved to lay beside Amy, getting a better view of both participants.

She motioned Olivia to join her on the opposite side, rubbing herself as she watched. Amy panted hard, muttering to herself filthy words of euphoria as her knees became weak, propping herself up in the correct doggy position with her forearms. Suddenly she felt a firm grip on her upper arms. She worriedly looked back as George pulled her arms out behind her back. Throwing her head back making her smooth blonde hair to drape over her toned back she let out a guttural cry for her hung partner while he continued his unrelenting assault on her pussy. Her eyes rolled back and tongue hung out of her mouth, a powerful orgasm spreading across her body. Olivia had the same experience, her thighs tightly clutching her hand which was pushing three fingers into herself.

George grunted and gasped as he felt her tremble as she was given no time to recover from her blissful state. Her tits bounced in front of the other two girls who looked enthralled that someone as proud and borderline narcissistic Amy liked getting dominated like she was, even noticing the slight bulge in her stomach where she was getting assaulted by Georges cock. He panted and bit his lip as he felt himself about to explode inside Amy. The blonde seemed to realize that he was close, as her trance state disappeared into what seemed like her normal self.

"Cum on us daddy. Please cover us in your warm sticky cum..." She smiled and eyes Christine and Olivia who looked surprised at her recommendation. George slowed his fucking and soon came to a slow stop. Amy flopped onto the bed between the other two girls, composing herself as she slowly turned onto her back.

"Never knew you liked getting manhandled Amy..." Christine muttered to her.

"Shut the fuck up...he's a special case." She panted slowly as she mustered the energy to get up on her knees in front of George. Christine and Olivia did the same, pressing themselves up against her, them too smelling her magical scent which made their heads slightly dizzy and their privates tingle and wet. George stood on the bed, jerking his cock as he saw the three pressing their faces and tits together, ready to receive his seed. Olivia opened her mouth and stuck her mouth open, closing her eyes. Christine smiling ear to ear, staring at his cock. Amy with her mouth open, eyes locked on his face as he blasted his cum onto them.

To George, it felt like the strongest climax he had ever felt, his knees buckled and toes curled as thick roped spewed out of him and creamed the girls. The first shot hitting Amy in the eye, forcing her to close it while her face and tits where glazed in his cum. Olivia recoiled at first, a new experience for her as she felt cum seep into her short pretty hair, some roped landing in her mouth. Christine smiled more as she was coated, patiently accepting her share as he shot out of his hose pipe. A few more moments past and eventually the merciless stream of cum had ended, the stud slowly sinking to the bed as he gasped for breath.

He looked at the three, who seemed to copy him as they sat back on the bed, examining the result of that intense moment. Amy brushed the thick goo out of her eyes, opening them up. Her tits where like the other two, glazed and glistening as they rubbed the semen into their skin like moisturizer. Olivia brushed he hair back, feeling the need to shower the cum out of her hair. Christine moaned as she scooped her face clean before letting Amy lick her fingers seductively. After what seemed like forever, they were finally satisfied with the almost indefinite money shot.

"I'll need the cleaner to make an extra visit tomorrow. These sheets are filthy..." Christine muttered.

"Well I plan on taking a long shower after this, I plan on getting a tan after this...want to join me Livvy?" Amy turned to Olivia who was catching her breath after this whole heavenly encounter.

"Sure...I dunno if my bikini is clean enough though...I think it got stained when he came in my mouth." She giggled lightly and looked toward her boyfriend, laying there not really listening to them.

"Don't worry, Ill lend you one of mine, with those assets they might be a bit tight though." Christine replied as she slipped off the bed and rested her hands on her hips.

"Thanks Ma'am." Olivia muttered as she blushed beet red. Amy sighed and stretched out her hands before combing her hair with her fingers.

"Well, I think we should all clean off before we go back down to the beach...we need to get daddies cum off."

"Daddy?" Christine scoffed as she started for the bedroom door.

"As I said...he's a *very* special case." She bounced off the bed and kissed George on the cheek before skipping off to join the Asian MILF. Olivia timidly left the bed and stood next to the other two naked women, she turned back to her boyfriend.

"I love you baby...we'll be right back."

George laid there on the bed, tired and in a blissful state. While this would most likely never happen again, he still would never forget this day at the beach. All was well.

The End.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Alexa?

Why did alexa get written out?

ZeddaZeddaover 4 years agoAuthor
The Girls Of Get Down With The Thiccness

Below are the ingur albums for the 4 girls' apperances. Enjoy the albums, Id love to know how similar your ideas for them were to mine!

CHRISTINE: https://m.imgur.com/a/tEQ2dmZ

ALEXA: https://imgur.com/a/3Y6G7sw

AMY: https://imgur.com/a/SsHQpZR

OLIVIA: https://imgur.com/a/SDLuZhr

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Amy question

So will Amyla be using this as an opportunity to get to being George's and Olivia's girlfriend? And will the harem continue? And what about Alex, will she be in the harem too? Also any plans for the step-sister, and I think stepmother(?) that I don't think you named, or described in chapter 1?

Also didn't you give Amy the ability using spells to make them all immortal in her backstory series? I hope she finds a way to make it work between all of them, she's been waiting what, a few thousand years?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jackie's Mom My ex-girlfriend's mother has needs too.in Anal
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
The PAWG Nurse and the Elder BBC Pt. 01 Vanesa is a young PAWG nurse that meets a mature black man.in Interracial Love
The Big Tits Club Ch. 01-04 A virgin teenager and his six busty best friends.in Group Sex
Meaty Milf Workout Pt. 01 A pretty boy virgin meets a voracious bbw milf at the gym.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories