Meaty Milf Workout Pt. 01

Story Info
A pretty boy virgin meets a voracious bbw milf at the gym.
5.8k words
4.48
49k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

Chapter 1: Muscle Mass

My dad always says that the only thing girls go for is big muscles. He's got enough of those and then some. Unfortunately for me, I didn't inherit his muscle mass. My name is Takashi, and I'm a pretty scrawny guy. I just turned 18, and there's not a buff thing about me. When my dad was my age he was already what my mom would call a "beefcake". It was always so embarrassing when they acted all lovey dovey like that. But I was glad their marriage was still going strong after all these years.

Having just finished high school, I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. While thinking about that stuff was hard enough, I was also thinking about the fact that I was still a virgin. All throughout high school, not a single girl looked at me with desire in their eyes. I went to my dad with this problem, and he gave me the wordly advice of needing to be more swole. Apparently he was quite the ladies man back in the day, and when he met my mom they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Pondering that mental image was traumatic to say the least, so I took to thinking about how I could solve my virginity problem myself. I did think that dad's advice was good, and that going to the local gym would be beneficial even though I was terrible at working out. I figured there would be an instructor there who would help me. Little did I know that there was someone there who would help me in more ways than one.

Chapter 2: The Infamous Boy Eater

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon when I decided to start my gym excursion. My over eager, exercise nut dad offered to go with me and train me personally. I told him I appreciated it, but was also terrified that whatever regimen he had in mind would kill me. I said that I could manage by myself. I figured a good start to my workout that I could handle would be to walk to the gym instead of driving. After all, it was only a couple miles away. At least I thought I could handle it.

It took me almost an hour to drag myself to the gym. I was more out of shape than I thought. I was already sweating like crazy when I walked breathlessly inside. Thankfully it was air conditioned, and cool, refrigerated air wrapped me up in a blanket of comfort. I looked around, and wondered where I should start. I considered looking for some kind of instructor, but wanted to at least attempt this alone first. From what my dad said, women seem to really go for big biceps. So I made my way to the free weights. There were two 35 pound dumbbells unused sitting alone.

I sat on the bench, and lifted both of them as best as I could to test out the weight. Needless to say, I struggled a bit. There were a couple of meat heads nearby effortlessly lifting much heavier weights. They saw me struggling, and chuckled to themselves. I suddenly didn't want to be here anymore. Then I caught a strong scent of sweat behind me. It wasn't an unpleasant smell. It was just very strong, like pheromones turning my brain into mush. I saw the two jocks stop laughing, and their jaws drop.

"Don't pay any attention to those meanies, sweetheart. They're just jealous of your boyish good looks." I slowly turned around and saw what I thought to be an angel. She would stand a full foot above me if I were standing as well. She had short auburn hair. Her face was gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Full, plump, pink lips. Big, brown eyes. She had a very experienced look about her.

I looked at the amazing sight of her breasts tightly cramped into a sports bra. They were the biggest I've ever seen. Even more than a porn stars. Not to mention they were incredibly perky, and well balanced. Her belly was shamelessly bare and bulging. She had wide, motherly hips. I couldn't directly see it, but I had a feeling her ass was a knockout, too. A high chance with the rest of her figure. I sat there, literally unable to speak. I just stared at the woman in front of me that looked like she was made for breeding.

"Ahn! Please don't stare so much! You're gonna make me blush!" Just so, her cheeks were suddenly bright pink as I undressed her with my eyes. I snapped back to reality, and put the dumbbells down. I stood up, and bowed apologetically.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am! I didn't mean to stare. You just look so... sexy..." I trailed off, and the angel giggled so sweetly. It was a beautiful sound.

"Oh my! You are just the sweetest thing. Why, I could just eat you up, young man." She graced me with another adorable laugh, and every plump inch of her jiggled in response. I looked back at the two big guys that were laughing at me a second ago, and they were as transfixed as I was. She took notice, and stuck her tongue out at them, making them sink their heads in defeat.

She took my hand, and led me away. I was confused. Normally a woman of this caliber would go for the meathead type. She should have passed me by, and went straight to them. Something about this seemed off. Then I remembered something. A friend had told me a local legend about a mysterious bbw milf that hung around the gym looking for young boys to devour. I must have been so focused on school that I forgot. Could this be her? The infamous boy eater?

Chapter 3: Tit For Tat

As the plump angel pulled me away from prying eyes, I could finally get a good look at her impressive butt. It was as outrageous as I expected, if not more so. It jiggled and bounced violently as she walked, I thought it could successfully hypnotize me. She had on a pair of pink yoga pants that acted like a second skin. It looked so good. I could feel my crotch start to swell at the sight of this porn star bodied milf.

She finally stopped us at the back of the gym, where no one else was. I thought this strange, because there was still some equipment back here. She sat us down on another bench, and smiled at me. I mindlessly gaped at her again. Before she came to her senses and slapped me for the obvious pervert I was, I smiled back, and offered my hand.

"My name is Takashi, ma'am. It's very nice to meet you. I'm sorry again for staring so much. I hope you're not angry or anything." She took my hand, and shook it, laughing her sweet laugh again.

"Not at all, sweet boy! In fact, I kinda like how much you stare. It's really cute how much of a virgin you obviously are." She laughed loudly again, but I didn't enjoy it as much as before. Did she just isolate me so she could make fun of me? She quickly composed herself. "Oh, please forgive me, sweetie. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings." She had a very motherly tone that eased my suspicions, and made my cock rock hard.

"That's okay, ma'am. I can tell you're not mean like that." I smiled sweetly at her to reassure her. She squealed in delight at my innocence.

"By the way, my name is Mitsurugi. But please, call me Auntie M. I love when young boys call me that." The idea of calling her that made my sex organ flare intensely. I did my best to hide it. I was wearing baggy shorts, so I think I was okay.

"Okay... Auntie... By the way, why did you bring me back here?" She stood up, and pointed to a yoga mat in the corner.

"That is why, young man! I need someone to help me do some pretty intense yoga positions and stretches. You looked like the perfect candidate. You see, I'm an old 45 year old lady whose body just doesn't STRETCH and BEND the way it used to." As she enunciated the word stretch, she effortlessly stretched backwards, making her massive tits and lewd belly burst out even more. Then with the word bend, she spun around, and bent over touching her toes. Her phat booty bulged, and I did all I could from reaching out and giving it a firm smack for teasing me like this. She clearly had no trouble with moving her body. But I wasn't about to say so.

"If you really need my help Auntie, I'd be more than happy to. Anything to spend time with such a sexy woman. And if I may be so bold, you don't look a day over 30." She looked like she wanted to scoop me up in her arms and crush me in between those enormous meaty breasts.

"AHHN! You sweet, sweet boy! If you keep saying such nice things, I'll have to give you a kiss! Now, let's get to work, okay? Also, if you do well in helping me, I may tell you about an exercise regimen that will definitely give you results." I couldn't say no to that. But even more so, I wanted a chance to be able to touch this amazing bbw body.

Chapter 4: Bending and Stretching

Auntie M layed out the yoga mat, and hummed excitedly to herself. I watched her get on her knees, and flatten the mat until she was satisfied. I could not stop staring at her bulbous bubble ass. It looked like it really wanted me to smack it. She was fiddling with the mat, and ended up sticking her ass high up in the air. It was truly a sight to behold. I couldn't contain myself anymore, and moved in. I gave her phat ass a hard slap, and it jiggled wildly. She yelped in surprise.

"AHN! Takashi! What was that for? You smacked my booty! Ouch... you did it so hard, too..."

"Sorry if I hurt you, Auntie. But you wanted me to help stretch you out, right? We have to get that blood flowing. Your big booty looked like it needed a good smack. But here, let me make it feel better." I placed my hand gently on the soft ass meat, and groped it strongly. Auntie M moaned as I squeezed.

"Hyaahn! Baby, that feels nice. I knew you were a good choice. But can you help me stretch now?" She lied down, and raised her legs in the air. "I need you to push my legs apart as far as they can go, baby. Don't be afraid of hurting me. Really spread them open, okay?" I gulped hard, and nodded.

I took hold of her ankles, and slowly splayed her legs apart. They went down quite far. I looked down and saw the most delicious looking fat camel toe on the planet. I pushed her legs past the threshold, and she gasped. As I forced her thick thighs apart, she started moaning. My cock was seriously engorged now. Looking at this big beautiful woman's fat pussy mound made me want to start slurping it up. Auntie M took notice, and giggled.

"Mmm young man, if you keep staring, I might just have to give you a stern talking to." I used my knees to hold apart her thighs, and started rubbing over her plump, juicy pussy with my hand. She gasped loudly, and squealed as I gently went to rubbing her out. It didn't take long for a wet stain to form. The cunt was so fat, when I spread it open I could clearly see the outline of her swollen labia and clit. After giving her gushing pussy a good rub, she shivered and slowly got up.

"For a virgin, you sure know how to treat a pussy. You made me gush so much, honey. Thanks for giving me attention down there. Now, let's move on." She sat up, and crossed her legs. She held her arms apart. "I need you to pull my arms back for me. Again, no need to worry about my limits, and really pull them, okay?" I sat behind her, and had a peek over her shoulders. Her tits were so gigantic from this angle.

I took both her arms, put my knee into her back and pulled them behind her. I started slowly, and eventually started pulling them so that the stretch had a visible effect. Her titties bulged so much when I did this, and Auntie M couldn't help but moan. After pulling her arms a few more times, I released them, and turned my attention to her massive, heaving breasts. I took both in my hands, and started squeezing them like dough. Auntie M gasped, but allowed me to work.

"HHNNNG! Takashi, that feels so good! Are you trying to get the blood flowing in my boobies now? MMM..." I continued to fondle and grope the huge globes. I felt the nipples grow hard.

"Yes, Auntie M. Besides, these tits are so huge, they must weigh your shoulder muscles down. I wanted to relieve you a bit. I hope that's okay." I couldn't pull away from these giant marshmallow-like breasts. I eventually managed to stop myself after having my fill. Auntie M was now gasping and mewling, seemingly in heat. With her breasts and pussy all warmed up, I could tell she wanted to fuck.

However, I didn't expect her to spin around and plant a deep french kiss directly on my mouth. Our tongues wrestled violently, and she bit my lower lip hungrily. I figured she would leave me to find a real man to fulfill her sexual desires now that I had warmed her up.

"Auntie M! Don't you want a real man to help with your needy pussy? I know it's my fault you're all hot and bothered now, but I'm just a virgin. And I don't have big muscles like those other guys..." She stroked my cheek, and pulled me into her inviting bosom.

"Oh, sweetie. Can't you tell what my type is by now? I love young, sweet virgins with no experience and adorable faces just like yours. Besides, you handled my body in a very professional way. You helped me with my yoga, and as promised, I'll tell you about an exercise regimen that will help build muscle mass and burn fat. It's a little act know as HARDCORE RAW FUCKING."

Chapter 5: Shower Time

I was dumbfounded. Was I seriously not only about to lose my virginity, but to a stacked, ultra sexy, motherly bbw? I had to be dreaming. I felt the raging hard on in my shorts, and knew this was real. Auntie M smooched my cheek, and took my hand. She led me towards the locker and shower area. As we passed the two muscle heads from earlier, still pumping iron, I gave them a sheepish look as I was pulled away by the sexiest bitch they've definitely ever seen. They looked positively livid, and that made me quite happy.

We made our way into the locker room, and Auntie M locked the door. I was a bit nervous about this whole thing. What if we got caught? Auntie seemed to read my mind when she saw my worried face.

"Oh, don't worry baby. We'll have plenty of privacy. The owner is a close friend. She lets me have my way with all kinds of boys in here. She's a huge slut, like myself. Maybe I'll introduce you sometime. But right now, you're all mine, young man. Now, be a good boy, and strip for Auntie." I nervously did as instructed.

I pulled off my shirt, and my pale chest was revealed. I obviously wasn't ripped, but I had an average build. I wouldn't have minded a nice six pack, though. Regardless, Auntie M looked at me with hunger in her eyes. I was now sporting a full mast erection that was tenting my shorts. I pulled them down, and out sprang my member. It was a full 12 inches long, and impressively girthy and thick. I hadn't a hair in sight, as I preferred a smooth private area. Auntie looked shocked to say the least. She gasped, obviously very impressed.

"HYAAA! OH MY GOODNESS! Such a massive weapon you have! I would have never guessed, baby! Your cute face doesn't fit with your gigantic cock! It's such a jarring difference... What do you wanna do with that scary thing, anyway?" Her tongue hung lewdly out of her mouth, and it was her turn to stare at my impressive hardware shamelessly. My huge dick twitched and bounced excitedly.

"Well, I was hoping I could drill your fat pussy and make you cum a whole bunch with it, Auntie M..." At that, she nearly collapsed in a horny heap. Instead, she pulled off her surprisingly small sports bra, letting her almost terrifying tits bounce out cartoonishly. She peeled off her tight yoga pants, and her phat booty exploded out, looking happy to be free at last. My uncharacteristically massive cock throbbed hard at the sight of her obscene naked body.

She strutted up to me, and took a tight hold on my meaty dick. I gasped as she started stroking it. Precum was already oozing out, making it all slick and slippery and therefore her handjob easier. My face was squished between her enormous breasts, and my whole body shook as she toyed with my meat. I was having a hard time standing during this, so Auntie suggested something.

"Gosh, we are both so sweaty! I think a hot, steamy shower is in order, don't you?" She let go of my rod, which swung free like a baseball bat. She walked her thick as fuck ass into one of the showers, and like a puppy, I followed. She turned the nozzle, and hot water shot out of the shower head. She ducked under the stream and was suddenly all wet. She sighed in pleasure as the water washed off all her strong smelling sweat.

I decided to join her, and she pulled me into the water with her. She took a nearby bottle of soap lotion that was probably free for bathers to use. She unloaded a healthy amount into her hands and lathered them together. She turned me around, and pulled me into her cavernous cleavage. Her huge breasts enveloped around my head. This is when she reached down, and took hold of my cock again. With her slippery, soapy hands she stroked off my beastly dick. I jolted at the sensation that was even better than before.

"AHHN! Auntie that feels so good! I love how you stroke my cock! Please don't stop!" She giggled at my sweet reaction, and tightened her grip. She expertly worked out the stress and tension in my throbbing meat. If her hand felt this good, I couldn't imagine...

As if reading my mind again, she let go of my pole. I gasped suddenly really missing the feeling of being stroked off so well. But as I turned around, I noticed Auntie lathering up her enormous titties. They were all soapy and shiny. They somehow looked even better now.

"Now, young man. I know how much you were enjoying Auntie's handjob, but wouldn't you like it even more if you got worked over by these fat tits you seem to love so much? Naughty little boy staring at them so intensely. I know you wanna fuck them. So let's just do that!"

She knelt down, and my huge fuck pole was twitching, and throbbing hard. I poked the manly tip into one of her soft boobies. It felt way too good. I dug into her nipple, and she squealed loudly.

"HYAAHN! Not my nipple, naughty boy! Oouuu you are so bad. Stick that monster inside my titty pussy and make sure you scrub as hard as you can!" I nodded assuredly and did as I was told. My dick was at perfect height with her chest. I slid my huge dick into her waiting cleavage and was overcome with an intense pleasure I had never felt before. Almost immediately I started pumping my hips back and forth in and out of her heavenly bosom.

Auntie was surprised by my intensity. She yelped as my burning hot dick carved its way between her bursting tits. Her nipples came together at the point where my cock was diving in and out. Now there was the added sensation of her plump nipples massaging my horny dick. This made Auntie feel good, too.

"OOOUUU FUCK! My nipples are getting scrubbed! They're so sensitive baby! You're very good at fucking Auntie's titties aren't you? My big, strong boy! AHHN!" Auntie's praise was making it difficult to keep my load in. I held out as long as I could, and squeezed her massive, velvety soft tits tightly around my dick and I creampied her titty pussy. I mewled loudly as did Auntie. My cumshot blasted out of the top of her cleavage and all over her pretty face.

I panted hard, and collapsed on my butt. Auntie tasted some of my fresh seed, and seemed to love it. She cleaned herself off easily, and quickly.

"That was an impressive cumshot for a virgin. Auntie is very proud of her big boy, fucking her titties like that. But now, I think it's time for the main event. My pussy can't stand it anymore."

Chapter 6: The Real Bending and Stretching

"Oh, but let Auntie clean off that manly fuck meat first!" She turned off the shower, and got down on the floor with me. She had me lean against the wall, and met my huge, semi hard cock. She slurped it up and started expertly sucking me off. I twitched hard at this feeling. It was like my cock was melting in her mouth. She easily deepthroated me, and never took her eyes off mine. My dick was fully engorged again in no time.

She pulled off my cock with a loud "PUAH!" Then she pulled me a bit forward so that I slid into a lying position. My cock stood up completely straight like a skyscraper. Auntie squatted down with her bulbous bubble booty facing me, and smooched the tip of my impossibility excited cock. On her feet, she slowly lowered her pussy onto my dick and began eating it up.

12