Get Drunk & Screw (v9.21)

Story Info
Inspired by Why Don't We Get Drunk & Screw by Jimmy Buffet.
7.8k words
4.21
3.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️

© MMXXI All Rights Reserved

Preface: This story came from a challenge on a social media site. SDLee writes erotica posted a challenge to write a story based on the Jimmy Buffet song. Since I had already written a story based on Escape, The Pina Colada Song by Rupert Holmes entitled If You Like..., I decided to do another. SDLee beta read it and suggested a few improvements. He approved of this version. Thanks, my friend. It was a fun exercise.

Warning:

This story contains explicit written descriptions of sexual acts. You must exit this site/story now if...

• If you are not 18 or the age of legal majority in your community.

• If this type of content is in any way restricted in your locality.

Please review the tags before reading. If you find this is not the kind of erotica you enjoy, please find another story more to your liking.

8========D

My girlfriend, Naomi, and I had our worst fight ever. We'd been together almost three years, and I planned to ask her to marry me. I was saving for the engagement ring she wanted. I had asked her BFF Tiffany to take her on a girl's day out and get her to look at rings so Naomi could pick the one she liked. This way I knew what to get her. My plan worked but the ring was more than I could currently afford, so I was saving money to buy it for her. That put a dent in our routine. We liked to eat out a lot, and go to concerts and party with our friends. I knew I would have to cut down on our spending to be able to afford her ring. I lied to her and told her my job cut my pay and we had to be frugal. She didn't like eating at home four nights a week, and only going out to bars once a month.

She was in her final year of Law school. I was a junior associate at Gambini and Woods and assigned to the criminal law division. The pay was decent, but not what I would be making as a senior associate in four or five years. I could afford to support her, and some extras for us including a decent investment portfolio. I didn't want to charge almost ten grand on a credit card and put myself deeper in debt. I mean law school loans aren't a joke. She wanted to go out and party, to destress from school. I wanted to buy her the ring.

When spring break rolled around, she wanted to head to South Padre Island. I couldn't afford that and suggested Daytona instead. She went ballistic. "All my friends are going; I know we can afford it. Put it on one of those damn credit cards. You only live once...," were some of her arguments. I was only a few grand away from getting the ring. I needed two or three months at most, then I could propose. A trip to Texas would set me back two months or more. My plan to propose on our third anniversary would be in jeopardy.

"Naomi, we can't. First, I have to work. I can't take a week off right now. I have a trial about to start. Besides, the budget is too tight right now. I can't afford the trip. Even if I send you, by yourself, it's out of my reach right now."

We didn't talk much the next few days. Thursday night I came home late one night to a note,

"Babe, I love you. I really do. But I need to get the fuck away for a week. Clint agreed to pay for my plane ticket and Tiffany's sorority will let me stay in one of their hotel rooms. I'll be back soon, and we can talk.

Naomi.

PS I left my phone home so don't try to call me.

My mind raced and I felt sick. I knew Clint had a thing for her. He was the type of guy that would expect her to put out after he spent several hundred on a round trip ticket. "NOPE! Not on my watch, not with my girl," I shouted into the ether. My trial started Monday. Over the next few days, I planned to review all the statements and depositions to make sure we didn't miss anything. I figured I could do that as I flew to Texas. I booked a roundtrip ticket leaving tonight and returning Sunday afternoon. I packed a bag for the weekend and the files I needed, then called my supervisor. "Vivian, it's Lamarr. I need to take a personal day tomorrow. There's a family thing I need to deal with. I'll make sure to review everything before the trial."

"Don't be late on Monday. You know Vinny has a special interest in this case. He plans to be in the courtroom for opening arguments. Your position with this firm could ride on yours."

"Not that there's any pressure."

She laughed. "I hope everything's okay. You know how we are. If there's anything you need, let me know."

"I will Vivian, and thanks," I hung up the phone and tossed my charger into the bag I packed. I requested a Lyft to the mall and made a purchase. After that, I caught another Lyft to the airport and as she drove me, I reserved a car and hotel room. Thank God for AmEx's no-limit policy. Paying it off is next month's problem. But I wasn't going to let all the days we've been together get destroyed by the days we're apart. This relationship wasn't a bunch of nothing, I knew I was still in her heart.

Now I had to consider my biggest problem. How could I find a single, hot twenty-four-year-old law student in a town overrun with college girls? Especially if she didn't know I was in town. As I waited for my flight, I called hotels at random to ask if Naomi, Tiffany, or the UMinn chapter of Delta Nu had a room. Since it was the first day of spring break, the clerks had little time to answer questions or look up guest names. When they called my flight, I put my phone away and boarded. I had no idea how I got a seat. The plane was standing room only. I was stuck in the middle seat, between a drunk jock and his cheerleader girlfriend. My guess was they booked the aisle and window seats hoping no one would take the single between them. They tried to convince me to take the window seat, and I refused. We were in the air by the time we reached an agreement. I got $100 and the aisle seat, so they got to sit together. I bought them a round of drinks.

I read through all the depositions on the seven-hour flight. There was a one-hour layover in Houston, but I didn't get off the plane. I wanted to get as much done as I could, so I could spend the next three days looking for Naomi. I had a rough draft of my opening argument almost finished when it was time to land. I put all my papers away and tried to ignore the female moans from my traveling companions. Earlier I had blocked out the bouncing blanket in the jock's lap, during the first leg of the journey. This wasn't as easy to ignore.

When we landed in Texas, I disembarked and headed to the rental counter, got my car, and drove to the hotel. It was a forty-minute drive in heavy traffic. As I drove, I saw people already on the streets and going wild. I got to the hotel and grabbed the first spot I saw. I went inside and shoved my way through the throng of swimsuit-clad drunken revelers until I got to the desk. I shouted at the poor overwhelmed desk clerk so she could hear me above the cacophony.. She had to be all of nineteen and had no idea how to handle the neanderthalic behavior of the crowd.

"Hi," I smiled at her. "I have a reservation, #SB210024601."

She sighed and typed on the computer. "Here it is, Mr. LaMarr Headlee. Oh, hang on," she typed some more. "Mr. Headlee, we're overbooked. We don't have the single you requested. We do have a room for you, but it's our nautical-themed honeymoon suite. It has a brand new, never used, queen-size waterbed."

"I can't afford that," I protested.

"There's no extra charge. Our way of saying sorry. All I need is your credit card."

I handed her my AmEx card and she returned it to me moments later with a room key. "Top floor, door to the right."

"Thank you." I took the items she held and forced my way through the crowd to the elevator. I hit the button for the top floor and was grateful no one else got on with me. I unpacked and sat down to try and figure out how to find her. I had no idea when I realized she was with Tiffany. Tiffany tweeted every second of her life. I grabbed my phone and pulled up her profile. Sure enough, she had dozens of tweets about her journey from the airport to the hotel. She didn't mention the name of the hotel. But between street names and some store names, I could narrow it down to a handful of hotels. That would give me a chance to find and talk to Naomi.

I know exactly what you're thinking. Call Tiffany, dumbass. Tiffany and I got along great. She was like a kid sister to me. She was the one who introduced Naomi and I. Tiffany and I met in high school. We were in Future Lawyers of America and student government together. We went on a handful of dates but there was no romantic chemistry. We stayed friends despite the two-year age gap. She met Naomi during their first year of college when she joined Delta Nu. Tiffany knew right away Naomi and I would be the perfect couple. It wasn't until halfway through their sophomore year that I met Naomi. By the end of the weekend, we were a couple. Despite how close Tiffany and I were, she was a chicks before dicks kinda girl. If Naomi told her not to take my calls, she wouldn't take my calls. I'd seen it happen before with her other friends.

I pulled up a map and looked for street names she mentioned and interesting sights she spotted. That with some pictures she took enabled me to limit my search to four hotels. Now that I had a target, I took a deep breath and relaxed for the first time since I read Clint paid for her trip. I looked at my watch and it was too late to do anything. Bars were playing closing time and drunks were all over the streets. No way I could find her in these crowds. I figured she'd be partying and wouldn't be up until noon. I'd start with brunch at some restaurant with a view of the hotel and keep an eye on the entrance. If I didn't see Naomi or her friends, I'd use my business card and some fast talk to find out if she was there. I called the front desk. "This is Mr. Headlee in 902. I need a wake-up call for 11 a.m."

"902, 11 a.m. Got it. Anything else."

"No thanks." I hung up, showered, and went to sleep.

To make a long story a little shorter I didn't find her until Saturday afternoon. Well, I didn't find her, I found Tiffany.

I was in a candle store near the third hotel on my list. I knew how Naomi and Tiffany loved candles and would come in here at some point. I needed a break from the heat and went into the candle shop. I looked around and relished the air conditioning. I heard the door tinkle and glanced up. I saw a great pair of tits in a black bikini that looked about three sizes too small. I forced my eyes away so I wouldn't get caught staring.

"Welcome to Flamers Candles," I heard a clerk greet the tits err I mean woman.

"Hi, I was in here yesterday and ordered a custom candle. I got a text that it was ready."

As the clerk and lady chatted something bugged me and then I realized it was Tiffany's voice. I moved to the door so she couldn't leave without seeing me. After she picked up her candle, she headed my way. "Hey, Tiff," I said with all the nonchalance I could muster.

"LaMarr, dafuq u doin' here?" I don't know why an intelligent woman like Tiffany spoke like she was texting.

"I got Naomi's note and I don't trust Clint. I put the ring on my card and want to propose as soon as possible. Will you help me?"

"You're here to propose and not start a fight?" I pulled out the ring and showed it to her. "Holy fuk! Dat is 1 hell of a roc. Aight, I'll help. Wait 4 her @ da cafe by da hotel. She'll b der soon."

"Thanks, Tiff, I owe you." She kissed my cheek and left.

I bought several candles from the shop for our place and then headed to the cafe. I sat down and ordered a sweet tea and waited. It took Naomi about twenty minutes to arrive. As soon as she walked in, I stood up. She looked pissed as she stormed over to me. "Why are you here," she hissed.

I stayed calm and pulled out a chair for her. "Please sit and have lunch with me so we can talk. Then if you want me to leave I will. My flight back home is in less than twenty-four hours."

She glared at me but sank into her seat. She wore a pair of yellow flip-flops, daisy dukes, and a cute pink tee shirt. As I sat, I said, "I really do appreciate the fact you're sittin' here. Your voice sounds so wonderful." I noticed as I spoke her face clouded with anger. I raised my arm and signaled the server to bring us some beers.

"Look honey, I'm sorry, okay. I know money's been tight and you haven't been able to party and blow off steam. There is a reason and I wanted you to know why money's been so tight."

"So, tell me again about that pay cut, you liar." Her voice was like ice and there was hate in her eyes.

"Yes. I lied to you about the pay cut. I did that because I needed to save money to buy something expensive."

"What? A big-screen TV? Or some new fucking video game system?"

"NO! I was saving to buy," I dropped down to my knees. "This. I pulled out the small box. Her hands started to shake as her eyes grew wide and flew to her mouth to cover her shocked expression. "I wanted to wait until our anniversary. But I was afraid you might decide to break up with me, so I came down here and...," I shrugged my shoulders. "Will you...," I couldn't talk as her arms flew out and wrapped around my neck, choking off the rest of the question. through the buzzing in my ears, I could hear the other patrons cheering for us. Naomi let me go and I stood up and waived as I got back in my seat and opened the box.

"Holy shit!" Her eyes bulged when she saw the ring. "That's what you were saving for? I forgive you." She held out her hand and I slid the ring on her finger.

The server arrived with our beers and looked at her finger. "God damn girlfriend that rocks bigger than our chicken nuggets. Congratulations."

"Thank you," Naomi replied as she showed the server the ring and beamed with pride. After the server left us, Naomi asked, "So what do we do now?"

I replied, "Let's get drunk and screw. My hotel room has a waterbed ready and waiting for us."

"So, you weren't upset that Clint paid for my flight down here?"

"A few of my co-workers think the two of you are already fucking. I know that's not true. I know he wants to steal you, but you love me." I drank a third of my beer. She drank most of hers as we sat there and held hands and drank those beers and a few more until we were both buzzed. I paid the bill, and we took a Lyft to my hotel.

When we arrived, we rode up in the elevator and went into my room. Naomi slammed the door and turned to me. "I'm pretty drunk, so it's time to screw." Naomi began to dance around and strip off her clothes as I sat on the waterbed to watch her put on a show. My pants grew tight, and I unzipped them. She dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth and gave me the best blow job I'd ever had. It was wet, sloppy and I felt all kinds of good vibrations as she choked on me. I lay back and let her do her thing as I imagined Clint's face when he saw the ring and me, arm in arm with my fiancée. That thought, even more than the hot drunk girl with her mouth on my cock made me stiff as rebar. She pulled her head off my cock and there was a string of her spit and my precum that ran from her lips to my shaft. "I love you, baby," she said and sucked my balls into her mouth.

My hips jerked up and I moaned as her tongue licked my taint. She used her tongue to play marbles with my balls and I gripped the bedsheets to try and stop myself. She let them fall out of her mouth. Cum in my mouth baby. I wanna fuck for a long time. Give me that first load so you can fuck me all night."

"As you wish," I replied to her salacious request. She took my shaft into her mouth. Whilst she sank her nose in my trimmed pubes, I groaned "FUUCCCKKKK." I was getting close, and I sucked in my breath and savored her moist lips as they caressed my shaft. "Here! It! Cums!" My hips thrust into the air. She grabbed my ass cheeks and held me in her throat as my cock pulsed and filled her with my cum. She swallowed my whole load and then climbed up my body and kissed me with a fervor we hadn't had in a long time. I tasted my briny flavor on her mouth and felt a slight tingle in my groin. We continued to kiss, and my hands caressed her skin, toyed with her breasts, and teased her nipples. We kissed until I felt myself growing again, and Naomi climbed on top of me and straddled me. I smiled, ready for action.

She looked down at me. "My turn stud," she trilled and planted her slit right on my face. My hands found her hips, pulled her tight to me, and began to probe her opening with my tongue. "Lick it stud, make me cum on your face. I want to make you look like a glazed doughnut."

I laughed as my hands squeezed her luscious ass cheeks, as I tried to get my tongue between her cheeks. Then swiped it forward along the entire length of her slit to her clit. I sucked on the little nub and caressed her labia with my fingertips. "Oh yes, fuck yes." She panted as I nipped her clit, then focused my attention on her thighs. She groaned when my mouth left her creamy center and nipped the tender flesh of her toned muscled thigh. I licked the right and sucked on the left. Nipped the right and kissed the left. She squirmed to try and get me back on task. I kept avoiding the target to keep teasing her. "Lick my slit you fuck," she cried in desperation.

I slammed two fingers in her and attacked her folds with my tongue. "Shit yes, yes shit, shit yes," she chanted as I focused on her pleasure. She shifted and lay down so were in a sixty-nine position. I gasped when she took hold of my shaft and started to caress it. "Make me cum or no sex for you." I buried as much of my face in her as I could and added a third finger. Naomi grunted and rocked her hips as she juggled my balls and pumped my shaft. I felt her legs start to quiver and her stomach tensed. I fingered her faster and plunged my tongue into her and slurped up the cream that gushed out of her. "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES," she chanted as her body writhed in pleasure.

After her orgasm, Naomi jumped off the bed. went to the minibar and got us some beers. "My buzz is gone." She chugged the beer. I popped mine open and chugged it was well. Naomi got us a second round and I drank half and then put my thumb on it, shook it up, and sprayed the beer all over her naked body. She returned the favor and we both dripped with beer. I was hard and ready to go. I grabbed Naomi and pulled her onto the bed, and she got on all fours. I knelt behind her and pushed myself into her.

"Fuck me hard! Pound my cunt! Make me cum on your dick, stud."

"As you wish." I pulled out until only the tip was inside her then slammed back into her. The bed rippled and made it hard to control how I moved. No matter how I thrust, the bed's movements threw me in a different direction. I grabbed her hips for stability and slammed into her. She tried to match me thrust for thrust. But the way the bed tossed us about was like the SS Minnow on that ill-fated three-hour tour. It got so bad that the motion of the waterbed tossed us overboard, in different directions. We laughed till our bellies hurt and tears rolled down our faces.

When our mirth subsided, I was the first on my feet. "You okay," I asked Naomi as I helped her to her feet.

She giggled and put her hand on my still hard cock. "I'm fine, glad to see you're still raring to go."

"Let's try a left lateral recumbent position."

"You mean on our left side in a spoon position."

"That would be the common vernacular."

"Stop with the fancy lawyer words and talk like a guy who's horny for his fiancé."

"If you insist. Bitch, get yo ass on that bed so I can slam my dick into you."

"Better she said and kissed the head of LaMarr's cock, and she climbed on the bed. LaMarr was right behind her. We squirmed into position and LaMarr pushed his dick between Naomi's thighs. Her hand took hold and she pumped him several times and then guided him inside her. His hands found her breast and pulled her to him. He kissed her neck and began to make slow and tender love to her. She put her hands on his and crushed them into her breasts. He picked up the pace as the bed acted like a trampoline on a small boat during a storm. The room filled with carnal sounds. Hard cock squishing into wet pussy and flesh slapping as we came together. I grunted in pleasure at our fierce copulation. "I LOVE DRUNK SCREWING," she bellowed, and I growled in response.

12