Get Drunk & Screw (v9.21)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi gyrated against me every time we came together. She would mewl in pleasure as she ground herself against me. I was close, she was panting, and I felt her muscles had tensed. I felt myself thicken and lengthen. I didn't want this to end, so I withdrew from Naomi who gasped when she was empty. I pinched the tip of my shaft and took several deep breaths while I counted to ten. Once my impending orgasm receded, I thrust inside her and continued the hard fucking. She shifted so she was on her back and spread her legs apart to let me slam her harder. It started in my toes and crept up my legs as I pumped her with a ferocity I'd never known before. I roared as the first blast fired into Naomi then collapsed onto her back. I slammed into her to get deeper with each spasm of my cock that sent my fertile seed into her unprotected womb. We lay there still drunk and finished screwing on the waterbed.

"You said you're flying home tomorrow? I want to go with you. I want us to spend spring break together. I was wrong to come without you. Please forgive me."

Babe, I forgave you as soon as I read your note. I trust you, it's Clint I don't trust."

"He's harmless. He has a harmless crush on me."

"Maybe," I replied and took Naomi's hand and kissed her ring. "Call the airline and see how much it'll cost to switch your ticket. I need a shower."

"Wait for me, babe. I'll shower with you."

"I'll shave while you call," I winked at her and went into the bathroom. I turned on the water and began to scrape the stubble off my face and neck. "I shave while you call," I winked at her and went into the bathroom. I turned on the water and began to scrape the stubble off my face and neck. I heard bits and pieces of her conversation. It was intense but I'd have to wait until she joined me to find out what happened. I finished shaving and was washing the last of the shave butter off my face when a pair of arms encircled my waist. I put my left hand on hers as I rinsed the last of the balm off my face. "So? What happened?"

"I traded in my first-class ticket and had to pay an extra $1500 to go coach. But we're on the same flight and have adjoining seats. I had to use your credit card. I hope you don't mind."

I mentally tallied what I would owe AmEx and felt nauseous. It was more than I made in a month. Even with the money I had saved, I had no idea how I would pay off the bill. That was a problem for another day. I had a horny, drunk, naked, beautiful, woman holding me. Her tits crushed into my back and her hands' inches from my cock which had begun to perk up. I grabbed the sink and savored the soft warm body melded against mine. I cleared my throat, "Shower," I squeaked.

She chuckled, released me, and stepped back. The steam filled the room from the hot shower. Naomi took a washcloth and got it all soapy and started to stroke my cock I put my hand on the wall as she tickled my taint. I sucked in my breath and put a hand on her ass and squeezed the plump juicy cheek. She let the rough slick cloth glide up and down my shaft as I raised periscope. When I was at full extension, she rinsed the suds off me and stood in front of me. She put one leg on the ledge and moaned, "Fuck me handsome."

I obliged. I took hold of my cock and stroked it a few times to make sure it was ready. Then I moved close to Naomi and pushed past her sweet folds until I was balls deep. She put her arms around my neck, and I knew what she wanted. I put my other hand on her cheek and lifted her as she wrapped her long legs around my waist. I held her up as she bounced up and down on my dick. I sucked a nipple into my mouth as I stepped under the shower. Naomi had a fantasy of making love under a waterfall. This was the best I could do until our honeymoon.

I felt her leg and thigh muscles flex as she pushed herself up my dick and lowered herself on me. I held her ass and lifted her as she went up and supported her as she took me inside her again. Her head rested on my shoulder as we made love under the warm running water and savored our intimacy. My arm muscles started to burn, and I felt her legs grow fatigued. The position required more strength and stamina than we possessed. I held her as she unwrapped her legs and stood up. She stepped back and I slipped out of her. Naomi turned around and bent at the waist. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard." I entered her again and began to pump her hard. The sound of two wet bodies slapping together filled the room. "Yes baby, yes. Fuck my sweet little cunt."

"As you wish, my sexy little slut." I smacked her ass and jackhammered her with one hand on the wall so I wouldn't slip on the wet floor. One fall per sexcapade was more than enough.

"Oh fuck baby, smack my ass. Spank your naughty little slut." I grinned and began to smack her ass cheeks with my hand as I pistoned in and out of her. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck," she chanted.

"Fuck baby, I'm about to cum. I'm gonna fill your slut hole with my baby batter." I drove deep into her one last time and felt myself spasm and shoot several spurts of cum into her belly.

"Fuck baby that was amazing. I love you so much." She ground herself on me and I reached between us and found her little nub and rubbed it. MY other hand toyed with her asshole, the only hole of hers I had yet to explore. Usually, she chased me off. This time she pushed back against my probing fingers. If I hadn't shot three loads in the last ninety minutes, I would've tried to go for the trifecta. Alas, even the thought of anal wasn't enough to get me up a fourth time in under two hours.

My semi-erect dick was still inside her and I continued with my attempts to draw forth her pleasure. Her legs quivered as she got close, and I pulled out of her and plunged my fingers into her. A doxology of lust-filled pleasure escaped her lips as her legs gave out. Waves of rapture flooded her and my hand inside her was the only thing that kept her from falling to the floor. When her voice faded, I eased her down to the floor to let her recover as I washed the rest of my body. When I finished, I saw Naomi had to struggle to stand. I grasped her arm and pulled her to her feet and kissed her. Then I took my time to wash every square inch of her skin from head to soul. When we got out of the shower later, an hour later, we were as clean as two people could be.

We dried off and went into the bedroom to dress. I heard my phone chime every thirty seconds or so. I walked over to it and looked to see dozens of unread text messages. I looked to see who it was and saw Tiffany had been blowing up my phone for the last hour-ish. I didn't bother to read the older message, the newest ones gave me an idea of what she wanted. She wanted to know where Naomi and I were and what happened between us. I responded and spent a few minutes exchanging messages.

PHOTO TEXT

««Hey

««HEY

««HEY!!!!!!!!!

««WHERE R U?!?!?!?!?!

««ANSWER ME!!!!!

««WHERE IS NAOMI

»»She said yes. We spent the pm fucking. we just 🚿.

««Why didn't you answer sooner

»»I was fucking Naomi. Kinda rude to text n fuk

««I guess

»»We had to celebrate our upcoming nuptials.

««she said yes?

««Congrats.

»»thx

»»She swapped her tix 2 🛫 🏠 2morrow.

««kk c u in mini-soda

»»l8r

««tell her 2 msg me when u get bk

»»👍

We spent the rest of the night in the room drunk and screwing. We woke up hungover and sticky. We showered together to clear our heads and get clean. Neither of us felt amorous at this point. I was closer to a golf pencil than a jumbo marker. Even if Naomi could get a rise out of me, my cum was on backorder there was none left. I hadn't had that many orgasms that fast since I learned about masturbation. We stopped at her hotel on the way to the airport and checked in.

We headed hand in hand toward security, a thick crowd all around us. As we waited for our turn, I got jostled and we became separated. I looked around until someone behind me nudged me and said it's your turn dude. I put my stuff in the bucket as I looked for Naomi. 'Did she already made it through,' I asked myself as I put my shoes in a second bin. I walked through the scanners without setting them off and gathered my belongings. As I did, I heard someone strumming a guitar and singing...

I found a love for me

Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet

Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

I looked around and the crowd had moved away from the man with a guitar who played and sang Perfect by Ed Sheeran. I recognized Clint as soon as I saw him. Naomi stood by a conveyor, her shoes in her hand frozen in shock. "What the fuck is he doing?" I asked no one as he continued to sing. Most people stood and watched the spectacle of a guy professing his love for a woman at the airport.

"I thought this shit only happened in lame romance movies, written by a hack with no original ideas." I heard to my left.

"What?" I asked the TSA agent. "You've never seen some pathetic loser try to win the heart of a woman as she's about to fly off with the man she loves?" We shared an amused look as the song ended.

The crowd was silent and waited to see how Naomi would react.

"Go on honey, kiss him," yelled an elderly woman.

That broke Naomi's stupor. "Clint, what... why... what the hell."

"Naomi, I've been in love with you since I first saw you. I want to be your husband. Will you marry me," he asked as he got down on his knee.

The crowd started to slow clap and I wondered when my life turned into 'Not Another Teen Movie. I looked around to see if Molly Ringwald was about to step in and tell him off.

Naomi held up her hand and the crowd grew quiet. "Clint, we have one class together twice a week. In the three months since we meet, you've never even asked me out. I'm guessing that's because you know I've been with my boyfriend for almost three years. I wouldn't even call you a close friend. Why would I marry you? " I had to admit I felt sorry for the guy. I knew how rejection hurt in private. In public with dozens of phones recording it to post it online for clout was more than humiliating.

"LaMarr asked me to marry him yesterday. I said yes. I thought she flipped him the bird till I saw the engagement ring on her finger. She put her shoes on the X-ray machine and backed through the scanner while she kept flipping him the ring. She found me and kissed me with so much passion my toes curled. "This is my fiancé. You're a classmate. You need to find someone else." We grabbed our stuff and headed to our gate. The voices of the crowd rehashing what they saw followed us. Even on our flight, people pointed to Naomi as they told those who missed the spectacle what happened. Later Tiffany told me she saw the video online. But only one and it was gone before I could see it.

Sunday night, I was reviewing the documents for my case. As I read the arresting officer's affidavit, I found grounds to file a motion to dismiss. I typed the motion and the next morning I got to court early and had my client sign it. I gave a copy to the prosecutor who read it. "Fuck me," he said and looked at me. Is this true?"

"It was in an affidavit by the arresting officer. We have to be in chambers in twenty minutes." Twenty-eight minutes later the Judge threw out the arrest and evidence. I won my first criminal case and put a car thief back on the streets, by getting a seasoned cop suspended. For some reason, I didn't feel good about that. I went into the courtroom and found Vinny. "Vinny, I got the case dismissed in chambers," I told the firm's senior partner as I handed him our copy of the motion.

"Holy shit! Dat's some guud werk."

I beamed at his praise. "So, I get a two-week paid vacation, right," I joked. "I mean I ended the trial without even having to make opening remarks."

"Yeah, nice try. Git back ta da office. Vivian gots a job fer ya."

I was about to reply when the Bailiff called, "All rise." Vinny and I stood and waited for the formalities to end, so we could leave.

When I got back to the office, the first thing I did was check my AmEx balance. It was almost twenty-four thousand. I swallowed hard. I had almost eight in my savings, and a nice portfolio I didn't want to liquidate right now. I could pay it off with my savings and a month's salary, but that would leave nothing for me to live on. I mean I still had to pay rent, food, Naomi's tuition, and other monthly expenses. Now I had to add saving for our wedding and the house I wanted to buy Naomi as a wedding present.

I went to Vivian's office and knocked. "Vivian, can I talk to you?"

"Sure. come on in and close the door."

I sat and looked at my shoes. "You know how you say the firm is here for us when we need anything...,"

"I do, and I meant it. What do you need?"

"My family thing was to go to Texas to find Naomi so I could propose to her. She said yes..."

Vivian squealed in delight, jumped out of her seat, ran to me as she clapped her hands. As soon as she got within reach, she wrapped her arms around me and cooed, "Congratulations. I'm so happy for you." She realized what she was doing and stood up. "LaMarr, forgive me. I've been spending too much time with Elle. There was a time I couldn't have made those sounds, even if I wanted to. Nor would I have hugged a co-worker without consent.

I chuckle at her remarks. "That's part of the reason I came to work here. I liked the culture Elle infused here. Other law firms are so stuffy and old-fashioned by comparison."

"I know what you mean. I was once like that. I'm glad Elle and I became friends and she loosened me up, and I helped her get a little reserved."

"I can't imagine Elle being more gregarious than she is."

"Don't tell Elle I told you this, but in law school, there was a Semi-formal meet and greet soiree for the first-year law students. Elle showed up in a bunny costume. I still have a picture somewhere." Vivian grinned. She claimed some bitch told her it was a costume party. Vivian laughed.

LaMarr chuckled as he imagined his attractive boss in a bunny outfit. 'I would love to see the picture, but that might be pushing things too far,' he told himself. "Anyway, the reason I'm here is that... well, I had planned on proposing in June on our fourth anniversary. But another guy bought her a first-class ticket to South Padre Island. I didn't want him to get her drunk or drug her and...," he held up his hands and shrugged. "So, I charged a same-day plane ticket, rented a car and room, bought the ring, and lots of room service after I proposed. On top of all that I had to pay a fee to swap her ticket so we could fly home together. I owe AmEx almost twenty-four grand. I can pay them off if I give up eating and housing and gas and pretty much everything else. Is there any way I can get an advance of twelve thou on my salary? Between my pay and what I have saved, that'll allow me to pay off my card."

Vivian sat back behind her desk. We can do advances, but that's more than I can authorize. I'll need to ask Elle and Vinny. I'll let you know by the end of the day. Now go do some work, there's an assignment and files on your desk."

I stood up. "Thank you, Vivian. And don't worry about the hug, it felt nice. Hug me anytime."

"Get out of here," she said in mock anger. I found the files on my desk and began to read and read and read. Around four p.m. I took a break and went to the kitchen to find something to shut my stomach up. Vivian was in there getting herself a coffee. "I was about to come find you. Elle wants you in her office in ten minutes. Good luck." She winked and walked off. I found some cookies and ate them with some coffee then headed to the Pepto Bismol bottle. Elle loved pink and her office and everything in it was pink with white accents. It felt like you were inside a bottle of the well-known pink medicine.

I knocked on her door and heard a musical and sweet "come in," float into my ears. I opened the door and prepared myself for the pink nightmare I was about to enter. I stepped in and saw Vinny sitting on the sofa and Elle sat on her desk, her legs crossed at the ankle. She was barefoot and her toenails were nice and pink as always. Her skirt had slipped up her thigh a little. It showed off her shapely legs and thighs toned by hours of Brooke's Butt-Buster workout. I shifted to keep my sudden erection a secret. I cleared my throat, "Vivian said you wanted to see me."

"Sit down LaMarr. You want water or some organic vegan candy?"

"No, no thank you." I forced myself not to shudder. I said yes at my interview, and it took three weeks to get that taste out of my mouth.

"Vivian told us you're engaged. That's great. I'm so happy for you." I had to rip my eyes from her toes as she spoke. I forced myself to meet her eyes which wasn't easy when they encountered her breasts. "Give Naomi my love and tell her to call me. I can have Versace make her a gown. I still have my double platinum V.V.I.P. Versace Preferred Customer identification card. I'm sure I can get her a good deal from Donatella."

"That'd be great. Thank you, Elle."

"So, you need cash, huh," Vinny said.

"I asked for an advance on my salary to help...,"

Vinny waved his hand, "Viv tole us. Elle n' I tawked aboudit. Wes choze not ta give ya da advance." My face fell. I never thought they would refuse me. I had no idea what else I could do except a personal loan. This engagement would end up costing me three times what I paid for it. I opened my mouth to try and convince them, but before I could say a word, Vinny pulled a check out of his pocket. "We chowze ta give it to ya for ya engagement, as a present. Ya done a great job n' got a burright fucher." He handed me the check. I jumped out when I saw the check was for twenty thousand. "Use da change ta git yerself an ice scream or sumthin'," he said with a grin.

I stared at the check, "Thank you. Thank you so much." I forced my eyes up at Vinny then Elle. Elle slid off her desk and padded over to me. She held her arms open and we hugged. I hoped she didn't notice my tumescent penis, or how it jumped when her large warm soft breasts pushed against me. 'Emmett will kill you; Naomi will castrate you,' I reminded myself and let her go. Vinny offered me his hand and we shook.

"Don't be expectin' a big weddin' gif'." He laughed as he walked out of Elle's office.

Elle had a huge grin on her face, "Oh don't listen to him. He's a grouch. Bruiser and I get you something splendiferous."

"Thank you, Elle. Thank you so much."

"Go home and take Naomi out to eat and have fun. Work will wait until tomorrow."

She was right. I went home and got Naomi and we went out and partied, then we went home and well, my golf pencil is now a golf tee.

8========D

I provide these stories at no charge for your enjoyment. My sole reward is reader feedback. Please let me know whether or not you enjoyed this story by

• Voting on this story

• Commenting on this story,

• Adding this story to your favorites,

• Bookmarking this story,

• Following me,

• Sending me private feedback via email

• PM me in Literotica forums.

Feedback from those who read my stories encourages me to keep writing. I truly believe feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️

Legal Disclaimers:

• All characters who witness, participate or encourage sexual encounters are of legal age.

• This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to anyone living or dead is coincidental.

▪︎If any of my stories resemble your life, let me know. I want to buy you a drink or five and see what happens.

• No animals were harmed in the writing of this story, except that one damn skeeter.

12