Get Out! Ch. 04

Story Info
The end of their story.
5.3k words
4.83
1.7k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story picks up right here we left off. Sorry it took so long to publish this one. You might want to read the previous chapters, if you haven't already.

Let me know what you liked about this chapter, and even what you may not have liked. I can handle it. I love the comments and feedback I received on the previous three parts. I read every comment and take them to heart. We authors like to have our egos stroked. ;) And vote!

********

Thomas laid there stroking Ashley's hair and his back. He marveled at how right it felt. He'd never felt so close of a bond before. Sex with women had been ok, definitely satisfying a primal sexual need, but pleasing Ashley had awoken much more inside of him. Cumming inside his ass and in his mouth could be compared to vaginal intercourse and receiving a blow job, respectively, from just about anyone, any woman, that is, but with Ashley, it was like a whole new level. And sucking his first cock, having his mouth filled with cum, well, there was nothing like that.

And while Ashley was his first male sex partner, he knew something special was being shared. He had thought about sex with men before. Which is why he had ended up at that bar last night. However, now he wanted more. He wanted Ashley to be his boyfriend. It was crazy, he knew, since they hardly knew each other.

Ashley had calmed down. He couldn't believe, either, that he was experiencing so many new emotions. Sex for him, had always been about power. Power over a certain anti-gay sentiment that was so prevalent in today's society. Sure, gay rights had come a long way, but there were many people who still disapproved. He particularly enjoyed exposing the hypocrisy of men, especially married, homophobic men, who would spout hateful things about gays, but then secretively seek out boys they could fuck, only to experience their self-imposed guilt afterwards. He looked upon it as his role in the anti-gay world. But it also served as a mechanism to avoid attachments.

But Thomas hadn't turned out to be one of those.

He pushed aside all these thoughts and snuggled tighter against Thomas's warm, muscular chest. He smelled the enticing, natural musk and cologne emanating from Thomas. "Whatcha thinking about?"

Thomas hugged Ashley close. They laid there together in the early evening, enjoying the warmth and closeness that accompanied post-sex snuggling. He wanted to tell Ashley everything he was feeling, but didn't want to say anything until he had a plan in place. His thoughts were that he would let his business partners know that he wanted to move to Raleigh. Now he knew he wanted to do so sooner rather then later.

But for now, he didn't want to reveal this to Ashley. He wanted to surprise him after he could make the necessary arrangements. He hoped Ashley would be happy he was planning to relocate. He felt they could be happy together.

He knew this was impulsive and perhaps he was being arrogant and was fantasizing about what he felt for Ashley. And what he thought Ashley felt for him. But even if it didn't work out, he knew he wanted to move and start a new life.

He planned to tell his partners he was gay and wanted to move and start fresh. They would understand. They were that kind of people. Not that there weren't gay people in New York. Their were plenty. But Raleigh seemed like a place where he could come out and live a happy new life.

"I'm famished. Don't we need to start getting ready for our dinner plans?"

"You just ate." Ashley joked.

Thomas laughed. "Well, as delicious as you are, Ashley, I need something more substantive.

I have a feeling I'll need my strength for later." He winked at Ashley.

Ashley couldn't read Thomas. Maybe this was just going to last until Thomas left, but for now, he was enjoying it. More than he'd like to admit. This was definitely something new.

"Okay, but you'll have to behave in the shower or I might be all you get to eat tonight."

They both climbed off the bed and made their way into the shower.

As they stood under the warm spray and began bathing each other off, it became clear that it would be a struggle not turn this into something more than just a shower. But showing extreme self control, each of them managed to restrain contact with the other's stiffening cock, just enough to clean up, shooting looks at each other that said they both wanted more.

They both shaved at the side-by-side vanities and dried and combed their hair. Then they went back into the bedroom to dress.

"So, what should I wear for our date?" Thomas asked. He was glad that they had stopped at his hotel earlier to grab his suitcase.

Ashley liked the thought that this was, indeed, a date. "Nothing too dressy." He looked through Thomas's things and picked out some slacks and a linen shirt for Thomas. "Here, wear these."

While Thomas dressed, Ashley went into his closet and picked out some pants and a silk shirt.

"Mmmm. Very handsome." Ashley said when he saw Thomas dressed.

"And you look nice, too." Thomas said.

He pulled Ashley in for a kiss. This sent shivers up Ashley's spine. The kiss didn't last very long but it was lip to lip. Enough to make Ashley wish they hadn't made dinner plans.

"We'd better go, now. I want you to build up your strength."

As they left the house and walked down the stairs to Ashley's car, Thomas held Ashley's hand. "I'll drive. You just tell me where to go." Thomas even stopped at the passenger door and opened it for Ashley. "I could definitely get used to this," Ashley thought. Thomas didn't give it any thought, at first. It was a few seconds before he realized what he had done. But then, he recognized how natural it all felt.

Dinner was at a nice Italian restaurant, not too upscale, but very nice and quaint. Ashley knew the Maitre d' and they were seated in a cozy, private booth. They slid into the booth, side-by-side. A few other patrons walked by occasionally, but Thomas didn't care what they thought they saw, a gay couple. And he didn't even care about the disapproving looks by some, but not all, of them. Rather, he would openly touch Ashley's hand or arm above the table without care, without even thinking about it, really. He was getting used to the fact that he was gay. He found himself stealing glances and loving the smile he saw on Ashley's face.

Ashley damned sure didn't care what others saw or thought. He was too busy enjoying Thomas's attention. He particularly liked the light touches, especially when Thomas's hand was below the table and would brush his thigh. He didn't think Thomas knew that he knew how much Thomas was looking at him, but he definitely noticed and it made him feel warm inside.

The conversation was light and the food and wine were very good, but Thomas could only concentrate on Ashley. The service from their waiter, who Ashley also knew, was attentive, yet not intrusive. As they finished sharing a tiramisu for desert, which the waiter told them was on the house, each of them began to anticipate what lay before them later and the sexual tension that was beginning to build.

When the waiter brought them the check, Thomas instinctively reached for his wallet.

"No." Ashley said. "Remember, I said earlier that I wanted to treat you tonight."

"Alright. Well, thank you." Thomas replied, and kissed Ashley. It was a quick, but Ashley felt Thomas' tongue quickly and lightly touch his lips, fanning the flames of Ashley's desires.

Thomas didn't waste any time on the drive back to Ashley's home, as Ashley kept rubbing his leg and touching the increasingly harder bulge in his pants. "It's not fair that I have to keep my eyes on the road and hands on the wheel, you little tease."

"Well, you better hurry up, then, mister."

Thomas drove intensely, yet safely, conscious of the bottle of wine they had shared. He didn't want to be stopped, since he didn't want any delay to being naked with Ashley, again, doing all sorts of things to each other.

When they pulled up and parked at the curb in front of Ashley's home, they practically sprinted up to the front door. While Ashley fumbled with the keys, Thomas wrapped his arms around his waist from behind and began to devour Ashley's neck. This only caused Ashley to have even more trouble inserting the key into the lock.

When Ashley finally unlocked the door and they stumbled into the foyer, Thomas closed and locked the door behind them and pressed Ashley's back against it. He leaned down to the shorter young man and his mouth was on Ashley's in a flash.

Ashley began unbuttoning Thomas's shirt and pushed it off Thomas' shoulders letting it drop to the floor. He began rubbing Thomas' chest and rippling abs. With one hand behind Ashley's neck, holding their lips together tightly, Thomas used his other hand to unbutton Ashley's shirt. The shirts were dropped and left on the floor.

Ashley then wrapped his arms around Thomas's waist, pulling their bodies together, while Thomas wrapped one arm around Ashley's shoulders, keeping the other hand and arm around the back of his neck. They both moaned into each other's mouth and were wrestling each other's tongue. They kissed fervently, still standing just inside the door for minutes.

Finally, Thomas lowered his hands to Ashley's ass and lifted him up. Ashley wrapped his legs around Thomas' waist and held onto his shoulders. Still pressing Ashley against the door, he began to grind their pelvises together.

"Ohhh, Thomas. Yyyyesss."

Thomas gently thrust up and down against Ashley for a few minutes, before he finally backed away from the door. Still holding Ashley off the floor, Ashley's legs still wrapped around him, he carried Ashley to the bedroom.

He set Ashley down on the bed and pulled off his shoes and socks. Then, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Ashley was laying back on the bed. He lifted his hips so Thomas could remove his pants. Thomas bent down as he slid them down Ashley's legs. Rising back up, he ran his hands from Ashley's ankles to his thighs, to his hips. Next, he slid his fingers under the waistband of Ashley's briefs and slowly pulled them down, running his hands back up along the same path, detouring to his erect member, along which he let his fingertips run up and down.

"Ohhhh, baby! That feels sooooo good."

Ashley sat up. "You've got too many clothes on. Let me help remedy that." Ashley rose from the bed and pushed Thomas back a foot or two and stood right in front of him. First, he leaned forward and kissed Thomas's right nipple. And flicked it with his tongue. Thomas inhaled sharply through his teeth when Ashley's tongue circled around and around the rim of his areola, before gently brushing the hardened nub with his teeth, while he massaged and pinched the left one with his hand. He released an moan, "Mmmmmm" on his exhale.

"Oh god that feels good." He could feel his cock throb in reaction to the tingling of his nipples.

Ashley reached down in the tight space between them and unbuckled Thomas's belt and went to work on his pants and underwear, pushing them down. Thomas kicked off his shoes and Ashley bent all the way down, shoving the clothing to the floor, exposing all of Thomas. His face was even with Thomas's dick and he licked the tip, lapping up the droplet of precum that had formed, caused by his manipulation of Thomas's nipples. He engulfed Thomas's cock and slowly withdrew in a sucking motion.

Thomas put his hands under Ashley's arms, pulling him back to standing, then pushed Ashley back until he fell on the bed. Ashley scooted back a little making some room on the bed.

Thomas crawled onto the bed between Ashley's legs. He had discovered the addictive taste of Ashley's cum earlier and wanted some more. He wanted it so badly, his mouth was watering. "Scoot." He said, telling Ashley to move towards the pillows. "I want you in my mouth, again."

Ashley had wanted Thomas to fuck him. He hadn't expected Thomas to want to suck him again, but Thomas was full of surprises. He was for sure down with Thomas blowing him again, what with the combination of eagerness and caring for Ashley's pleasure he had shown before. Only, this time he said, "wait." Remembering the reaction Thomas had had to his first taste of cum, spilling his seed on the comforter, he told Thomas, "Lie up here on your back." He patted the pillows.

Thomas crawled up towards the head of the bed. Ashley placed a pillow under his head and swung around. Placing his knees on either side of Thomas's head, his hard cock was positioned right above Thomas' lips. And, in turn, he was staring at Thomas's.

Thomas hadn't considered this position. He had only wanted to suck Ashley's cock again. But the thought of 69ing Ashley was beyond exciting. He could feel Ashley's hot breath on his penis and could smell the musky odor of Ashley's groin, inches away from his nostrils.

"What are you waiting for?" Ashley asked.

"It looks so good. I just want to look at it for a minute." This was only the second time he had ever had another man's dick so close to his face. The first time being only fifteen or so hours ago. He couldn't believe how badly he yearned for it. But he also wanted to enjoy it for as long as he could.

While Ashley was enjoying the site of Thomas's erection right in front of him, he didn't possess the patience Thomas was showing. He opened his mouth and in one motion took it all the way in, letting it slide into his throat, sealing his lips around the base.

Finally, Thomas pulled Ashley's hips down and lifted his head until his lips met Ashley's cock halfway in between the space that had separated them. He opened them slightly, letting the slender shaft slide from the tip to the base. He coughed as it hit the back of his throat and pulled back a little. He wasn't sure he could have handled anything bigger and was thankful Ashley was only about 5 inches erect. He took it's entirety back into his mouth, managing to not gag this time.

Thomas thought he had done a pretty good job the first time he had sucked Ashley's dick. But he knew he had so much to learn. So he began to mimic everything Ashley was doing to him. When Ashley slid his lips up to the head of his cock, he did the same thing to Ashley's cock. Likewise, when Ashley circled the head with his tongue, he repeated this motion with his own tongue.

Ashley quickly realized what Thomas was doing and was appreciative that the older man (although not that much older) was willing to learn how to pleasure a cock.

Ashley began stroking Thomas's shaft while sucking on the tip. Then slid his lips up and down. Then he did both, his lips following his hand up and down, sliding Thomas's cock in and out of his mouth. Every move he made, Thomas reciprocated. Each man licking and sucking up pre-ejaculate that was being copiously produced by the relentless stimulation each was giving the other.

Thomas couldn't believe the amount of pleasure he was getting from the cock in his mouth. The taste, texture, and warmth he felt while it slid between hips lips and along his tongue was fantastic. It was as equally exhilarating as the pleasure from the mouth on his own.

He could easily continue this until they exploded in each other's mouth, but there was something else he wanted, but at the same time felt trepidation and frightened about. It was now or never. He might back out if he waited. He had to stop this now before he changed his mind.

"Ashley, I'm about to cum."

"Mmmmm. Me, too."

"Stop. I don't want to, yet. Not this way, at least."

Ashley was puzzled, but stopped, anyway. "Here, do what I do." He gripped the base of Thomas's cock and squeezed. Sure enough, Thomas felt the impending orgasm subside. He did the same thing to Ashley. They both caught their breath.

"What do you want, Thomas?"

"Come back up here beside me."

Thomas couldn't believe what he was about to ask, but he knew, at least he thought he knew, he wanted to go further. He had noticed last night how much Ashley had enjoyed being penetrated. And he definitely knew how much he loved having his cock in Ashley's ass. So why shouldn't he be willing to give himself to Ashley. Surely he would like it, too. After all, he had loved Ashley's finger being pushed up there.

Ashley laid alongside Thomas, trying to figure out what was going on.

Finally, Thomas spoke up. "Ashley, what does it feel like?"

"What does what feel like?"

"What does it feel like to be fucked?"

Ashley now thought he knew what Thomas was leading to. And he could not fathom what Thomas was asking. He was shocked.

"Well? Do you like it?"

"Of course I like it."

"Tell me what it feels like."

"Well, it feels like ... I don't know. It's hard to describe."

"Try."

"You know how it feels. I used my finger on you last night. Remember?"

"So that's it? It feels like a 'finger fuck'?" Thomas said, using air quotes.

"Well not exactly." Ashley was getting flustered. He was sure Thomas was going to ask him to fuck him. He wasn't sure he was comfortable with the thought.

"Then, what?"

Ashley struggled with this line of questioning, but decided to try and explain it to Thomas.

"First, there's the feeling of something pressing against your opening, an anticipation that's thrilling. You then feel it spreading you open, you respond by slowly accepting, inviting the invasion. Next, it penetrates you and you close back up a little after the head gets past the ring. Then it stretches out everything as it goes deeper and you begin to get a full feeling. When it rubs your prostate, you may feel like you need to pee, but at the same time, it starts a feeling that spreads though your whole insides. As it starts sliding in and out, you get a combination of a ll of these sensations. If you prepare properly, there's friction and a build up of heat, but like a smoothly oiled piston, revving up, an engine reaching its maximum power. And when he cums, it can be transcendent."

Ashley felt like a scientist trying to describe love. The description had sounded so clinical. "That's about it. But the it's hard to put into words that do it justice." He waited for Thomas to speak.

Then, Thomas said it. "Ashley, I want you to fuck me." Thomas figured this was the pinnacle of gay sex. He wanted to see if could let a man do it to him. He wanted Ashley to do it.

Ashley expressed his concern. "Thomas, I'm a bottom. Do you know what that means? I like being fucked, not fucking."

"Ashley, please do this for me. I want to feel what you felt when I was inside you. And I want you to feel what I felt. Please."

Ashley, against his natural inclination agreed to do it. "Okay."

Thomas kissed him. "Thank you."

"Let's get you ready." Ashley led him into the bathroom to clean him. When they were done, they returned to the bed.

"Alright, lay down your stomach. It will be much easier that way, because of my ... limitations."

Thomas was a little disappointed. He had wanted to look into Ashley's face for this. But he understood what Ashley was referring to and didn't want to embarrass him. Thomas laid on the bed on his stomach. Nervous about what was about to happen.

Ashley reached over and opened the nightstand drawer. Thomas looked over and saw the drawer full of devices. One caught his attention. It looked like some kind of strap on. Curiosity got the better of him. "What's that?"

Ashley blushed. "It's nothing. A friend bought it as a gag gift for my birthday. I've never used it.

"So how would one use it?"

"My penis would fit inside the end that attaches to me. There's a sleeve. It's for guys like me, with, you know, small things."

The dildo attached to it was huge. "Well, I don't know who you would use it on, and but that thing is never going in me." Thomas laughed.

With the mood lightened, Ashley was feeling better about giving Thomas his first anal experience. "Oh, after tonight, you'll be begging for it." He said, winking.

12