Get Out! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley retrieved from the drawer, the tube of KY that he was originally going for and placed it on the bed within reach.

"Are you ready?"

"I think so."

"Listen, you don't have to do this."

"No, I'm ready." He wanted to feel all the things Ashley had described.

"Okay, just relax.

Ashley laid out on Thomas's back. His cock semi-rigid laying along Thomas's crack. He began kissing Thomas's neck. His cock began to harden with the feelings he was having. At the same time Thomas had to raise his hips a little as his cock began to expand back to the state it was in before they had paused.

Ashley slid lower and kissed a trail down Thomas's back. He planted wet kisses on his shoulders, between his shoulder blades, and down his spine and across his lower back. Thomas squirmed at the tickling kisses.

Starting at the top of Thomas's crack, he ran his tongue the entire length. "Relax, baby."

Hearing Ashley call him by that sobriquet, made Thomas feel good. Ashley's tongue, however felt even better.

After running up and down Thomas's crack several times, Ashley used both hands to spread his cheeks wide. Thomas splayed his legs giving Ashley better access. Ashley pointed his tongue and placed it on Thomas' halo. Thomas's reaction was to tighten up. Ashley was prepared for this. He kept passing his tongue up and down over it. He kept massaging it, knowing Thomas would get used to it and eventually relax. Finally, he could feel Thomas's ass cheeks and sphincter calm.

"How're you doing, sweetie?"

"Mmmmm. Sooo good."

Ashley continued. He knew that his size shouldn't cause Thomas to much trouble, but he wanted this to be good for him. He kept teasing Thomas' ring with his tongue, until he could push the tip in.

"You're almost ready, honey." Ashley, then picked up the lube and squeezed some out in Thomas's anus and some onto his finger. He stroked Thomas' starfish and slid a finger in.

"You're doing good. Still okay?"

"Yeah."

Ashley applied some more lube and inserted two fingers to push more of it into his ass. He knew Thomas was probably ready for his cock, now. He moved back up and lay on Thomas's back. He placed the tip of his cock against Thomas's opening, holding it there for a minute, letting Thomas enjoy the sensation. He use a hand to gently rub his cock around and directly on the entrance, then started applying pressure.

As expected, he slipped in without much effort. He had popped Thomas's cherry. Again, he paused, letting that fact sink in. It meant so much more to him than he had expected.

Thomas was giving him the gift of his virginity. Having lost his own so many years ago in a much less intimate situation, the enormity of this selfless act by Thomas weighed heavily. He wanted to hold this moment in his memory forever, even though he had no idea of what the future held for them.

Thomas felt a sharp pain as the head of Ashley's cock opened his bud. He winced with his face buried in the pillows. He wondered for a brief second if he had made the right decision. How had he agreed to this? Was it supposed to feel this way? He thought about telling Ashley to stop.

But then, the pain subsided once the head of Ashley's cock was past his sphincter and he squeezed tightly around the tip of Ashley's cock, recognizing that he had asked Ashley to enter him. And at once he felt tremendous pleasure and he relished the cock in his ass. He too, wanted to log this occasion in his memory.

After a minute or so, which felt like an eternity, Ashley slowly let his hips lower, his cock sliding into the tunnel.

Thomas tensed and relaxed with each centimeter of Ashley's shaft. The pain was gone and he began to feel every ridge and bump of Ashley's cock pushing in, stretching his virgin ass.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeahhh. Oh god, Ashley. Keep going." It was like nothing he had ever felt.

Ashley pulled back a little and then started pushing deeper. He gradually went a little deeper with each thrust, until he bottomed out, his hips pressing against Thomas's ass, his balls resting against Thomas's. He held the position. Thomas squirmed. He was feeling everything thing Ashley had described. Even more, he felt so connected to Ashley in more than a physical sense. He felt a spiritual connection, like their beings were linked.

Ashley was pleasantly surprised at how much he was enjoying it, to. He knew that he was feeling something that was more than physical, too. He lowered his lips and littered Thomas's back with kisses, again.

Thomas continued to wiggle his ass, wishing Ashley could go deeper. He was surprised to find himself wondering what a larger cock, or Ashley's gigantic toy would feel like.

When Ashley started moving again, he felt every muscle inside Thomas squeeze and massage his cock. He felt his tip bump something and Thomas' reaction told him he was hitting his prostate.

Thomas couldn't form coherent thoughts. His brain was awash in endorphins from the pleasure. "God, you feel so good, Ashley!" Any previous discomfort had been replaced with indulgence. Not to mention the euphoria when Ashley would rub his prostate.

Ashley began pumping in and out. Occasionally, he would pause at the top of a stroke or at the bottom, letting Thomas feel his cock throb.

He continued making love to Thomas's ass, slowly. After Thomas was stretched out and relaxed, Ashley gradually picked up the pace. Thomas moaned into the pillow and matched his pace pushing his ass back against him.

"Oh fuck! Ashley! Fuck me, fuck me. Yessss!"

Thomas also felt his cock rubbing again the sheets, which were getting wetter and wetter. He was on the verge of an orgasm that seemed like it would never come, though.

Ashley pumped in and out, never letting his cock pop out. He would stop at the top, hold for a second and plunge back in. Eventually his cock had a mind of its own and Ashley let genetic programming take over and began to piston up and down, faster and faster, his groin slapping Thomas's ass at the bottom of each stroke, squishing notices

He felt his orgasm approaching. He was past the point of no return.

"Thomas! I'm cumming! Oh GOD!"

"FILL ME, ASHLEY! CUM IN ME!

Ashley grunted, thrust one last time and exploded, wailing, and spewing his seed in Thomas. He cock felt like it was bursting, pumping out an enormous load of cum. He collapsed, out of breath.

Thomas felt Ashley pump his load of cum deep inside him. Ashley's cock throbbed and pulsed so many times, Thomas lost count. He could feel the warm, gooey liquid filling his insides, wondering if it would ever stop. Eventually it did, and he felt the younger man fall, his entire weight resting on his back.

Eventually, Ashley's cock began to deflate and he slipped out. He rolled off Thomas onto his back.

Thomas rolled onto his side facing Ashley. His own cock was hard as a rock. The sheet where he had been laying was soaked, but he hadn't cum. It was simply wet from the endless stream of precum, that had flowed constantly as Ashley had bred him. He felt horny, yet strangely sated at the same time.

Ashley looked over and saw Thomas' stiff dick sticking out.

"Oh honey, you didn't cum?"

"No. But that's ok."

"I can't leave you like that, though."

Without waiting for a response, Ashley bent over and took Thomas's erection into his mouth.

Almost immediately, as soon as he felt Ashley's lips wrap around him, Thomas screamed, "OH FUCK!" And shot his load into Ashley's mouth. The spasms caused some of Ashley's cum to squirt out of his ass.

Ashley was caught off guard. Some of Thomas's cum leaked out of his lips. He swallowed the bulk of the load, wiping his lips and pushing the rest into his mouth with his fingers.

"See. You needed that, didn't you?"

Thomas couldn't form any words, the orgasm taking his breath away. He simply placed his hands on either side of Ashley's face and kissed him passionately.

When they broke the kiss, Ashley was in such an emotional state. He felt torn by the new feelings he was experiencing. "Thomas, where did you come from?" He asked softly.

"Huh?" He didn't understand Ashley's question.

"I'll be honest. When I picked you up, last night, I ... I was just looking for a fuck." Ashley's voice trailed off.

"Ashley. Stop. You don't have to explain anything."

"No. I mean, yes. I do. Like I said, I was just looking for a guy I could use, one who would use me."

"Ashley, I'll be honest, too."

"Let me finish. I've been with ... well so many ..."

"Ashley, I don't care. I don't know if you realized it, or if you did, but didn't care, but I was just looking for validation. Proof, if you will, of whether I was gay. I never believed that homosexuality was a choice, but I could never admit to myself that I was that I was queer. Something inside of me, a little voice, barely a whisper, that I struggled to ignore, always told me that I might like men, but I forced myself to only be with women."

"They say that it's just something you know. But, I guess, some of us, don't trust ourselves enough to be who we really are. We're told that we have to be a certain way. Well, you've shown me, I can be who I was meant to be."

"Well. No one has ever treated me the way you do. I've never met someone like you." Ashley felt his eyes beginning to well up.

"Shhh." Thomas shushed. "None of that matters. Nothing from the past matters. What matters is that I found you, you found me, we found each other."

The words escaped Ashley's lips before he knew it. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Ashley."

At lunch, Sunday, Ashley took Thomas with him for his weekly visit and Thomas met Ashley's parents. They were ecstatic. Ashley had never brought a man to their house. He was met with their approval. They were joyed that Ashley had finally found someone who made their son happy.

Thomas had a lengthy conversation with his partners on Monday. He told them he had met someone and wanted to move to Raleigh. They were equally happy for him, and not surprised when he told them it was a man.

Thomas sold his condo in New York and moved in with Ashley, one month later. He and Ashley married six months later and lived happily ever after.

********

Please comment and rate this.

12