Get Over the Grief

Story Info
When his Twin Sister is Killed Trevor Consuls her widower.
6.2k words
4.59
22.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor had finally fallen asleep. It was the first time he had managed to fall asleep before the sun had rose for well over a week. He really needed this sleep.

But there was a stirring in the bed beside him, not enough to jolt him awake, but his wits were slowly returning to him.

Someone was in bed beside him, odd given that Trevor had gone to bed alone.

Someone was in bed beside him and was now sniffing Trevor's hair.

Someone was in bed beside him and was fumbling around, Trevor felt the bed clothes being pulled to one side.

Someone was in bed beside him and was most likely going to rape him.

Trevor did as Trevor always did in times of adversity. He lay still and hoped that it would be over quickly. He slept as he always slept, naked and on his belly. His attacker had unimpeded access to his bottom. The aggressor began to rub Trevor's ass cheeks, it was only a matter of time before the assault stepped up a notch.

But the onslaught never occurred. It was never his attacker's intention to defile Trevor. The assailant had been overwhelmed by Trevor's appearance, and copious amounts of Vodka, he merely wished to relieve himself, as Trevor slept. He would be finished, and Trevor would never know. The perfect crime!

Trevor was alerted to the fact the it was over as the first of several jets of warm goo from his assailant's penis and onto Trevor's back, then on to his shoulders and butt cheeks. Trevor was surprised when he heard the panicked voice of his Brother in Law Mark exclaim;

"Oh, Jesus Christ what have I done?"

There was a pathetic effort at daubing some of the spilt seed from Trevor's back, then Mark gave up and made for the door. Leaving Trevor only partially cleaned. Mark stepped out of the room into the landing but poked his head back into the room and said;

"Trev, Jesus man I'm...I'm sorry!" he closed the door, and darkness washed away all visible traces of what had happened.

Trevor lay still and compiled his thoughts.

What the hell just happened?

How would he face his Brother in law in the morning?

What would his sister think?

But what troubled Trevor the most was; why was he so aroused?"

Trevor and Nicola were born thirty-three minutes apart, and that would be as far apart as they would ever be until they went to college.

They shared everything, often getting mistaken for identical twins. As they grew older they seemed to grow closer.

Most people believed that puberty would drive a wedge between them. That Trevor would grow into a strapping handsome young man, and this his Sister would flower into the beautiful woman she was destined to become.

It Didn't

Trevor went on to study Medicine, and for the first time since that initial thirty-three minutes the twins were separated. He went to university in Scotland and Nicola studied law in America.

Amazingly the distance seemed to bring them even closer. They talked several times a day and were constantly swapping messages.

Nicola met and fell in love with Mark when she was interning for a law firm in New York. They married a couple of years later, Mark was a named partner and Nicola was an up and coming lawyer.

Trevor never met anyone who lived up to the standards set by his sister. There wasn't a incestual reason. Just that Nicola had set the bar so high no other woman could ever meet his high standards.

Life was good.

Until a drunk ran a stop light and hit Nicola killing her outright.

Her funeral was yesterday! This is the story of how Trevor and Mark would get over her loss.

Part 2

The next morning was an awkward affair.

Trevor's mother had her own way of getting over the loss of her only daughter. She spoiled everyone. Breakfast was a full English, Trevor decided against the lecture of Breakfast being the most important meal of the day. So, he tucked in.

He was glad he did, he wasn't aware of it, but it had been a full day since Trevor actually ate something. Only as the scrambled eggs and Cumberland sausage were swallowed did he realise that he was hungry.

Trevor's dad had passed away when Trevor was still a boy. Mary his mum had a string of boyfriends, none of whom stuck around. She was and still is a beautiful woman. Trevor was teased by his peer group that his mother looked like Rachael from the popular tv show friends. The teasing tended to focus on what the other boys wanted to do to his mother.

In her late fifties, she still looked great. In her grief Trevor's mother had confided in Trevor that she had been seeing someone for a few years, and that she wanted her lover to come to Nicolas Funeral.

What she failed to tell Trevor was that her lover was another woman. Trevor was over the moon that his mother had found someone. But the rest of the family had not taken the news so well.

Mary was to be the talk of the town. Last night was the first night that Claire had openly spent the night with Trevor's mother. Both he and Claire were trying to convince Mary to sit with them and eat something when Mark joined them in the kitchen.

After the initial greetings and salutations Mark sat in silence. Claire and Mary had assumed that the fact that the normally boisterous American lawyer was so lethargic was part grief, part Jetlag and part hangover. Trevor knew the real reason.

After breakfast Claire and Mary decided to go for a walk. Leaving Trevor and Mark to tidy the kitchen.

Silently they set about the task of washing the dishes. Eventually Trevor broke and said; "So are we going to discuss what happened last night?"

"I really wish we didn't have to."

"Mark, you tried to rape me." Trevor said indignantly

"It was never going to get that far." Mark said hoping the ground would swallow him up.

"Really, so if I hadn't of woken up you..." Mark cut him off.

"Look, Trevor. I am sorry alright. I fucked up. It was never about..." He struggled to find the words.

"I passed out on the landing, when I woke up I saw you coming out of the washroom. You had just got ready for bed and you were walking with your back to me with your hair down wearing just a pair of tight boxers. In my drunken tired haze, you..." he struggled with his words. "You looked like her."

"So you followed who you thought was my sister in to her room to take advantage of her?"

"No, I started thinking..." he heard Nicola's laugh in his head

"You started thinking what?" Mark was distracted by the memory of a day he and Nicola

spent in bed shortly before they were married.

"No, just a memory. You reminded me of her." A tear formed on the corner of Marks eye, it was soon followed by more. "I never got to say good bye." He tried his best to fight the sorrow. He forced a smile and said, "She used to strut around the apartment wearing these little purple bed shorts. Before we were married she had the same hair as you, so when I saw you... I just wanted to say good bye."

He lost his fight with the sadness, and broke down, sobbing uncontrollably. "I just wanted to say good bye." Trevor wrapped his skinny arms around his brother in law, offering his tenderness.

"I needed to say good bye to her. I climbed into bed beside her, only it was you. You smell like her, you made the same soft moan as I climbed into bed. I must have fallen asleep. I dreamt..."

The young lovers were in bed. The spring time New York air not enough yet to keep them warm as they snuggled in the thick white cotton duvet. She asked in her foreign accent that was still so exotic for Mark, "Well Mr lawyer, what's your biggest fantasy?"

Without thinking he answered "Threesome."

"Straight, gay or bi?" she pushed him, he simply shrugged "Honestly it doesn't matter." A shocked yet massively aroused grin washed across her pretty face. The mighty Mark Jones wants a hard cock deep in his ass?" he loved it when she used swear words, the combination of the pitch and tone of her voice and her English accent stirred something deep in Marks loins. But she had missed his point.

"That's not it. I wouldn't take one in the ass. But any hole is a goal. I wouldn't get upset if a guy jerks himself off while he rides on my cock. Shit I might even jack him off if he gets me hot enough." They both chuckled at the thought of it.

She reached down between his legs and found his cock was starting to stiffen, she gently gave his shaft a tug. He in the meantime did his hand between her thighs and found her shaven pussy was once again growing moist.

"What about you, what is your fantasy?"

She gently bit on her bottom lip and began to rub his cock as he probed at her tender pussy. "I want to be taken. I want a strange man to climb into bed with me, I want him to rip my knickers to the side and slide a finger into my ass. Loosening me up..." As she breathlessly revealed her fantasy she was tugging his cock. He was now teasing her erect clit.

"I feel him using my bum cheeks wrapping them around his stiff cock, he forces my head into the pillow, with his big manly hands, then opens my ass up before burying his hard dick into my virgin bum." The mutual masturbation has them both on the verge of climax, she continues.

"He fucks my ass hard I can't scream because he is forcing my head into the pillow. My fanny is dripping wet, I'm so horny. He fucks me harder and harder, I can't turn my head to see who is fucking my asshole, I hear him grunt he pulls his dick out of me and sprays my knickers, and my back with his cum." Mark has emptied his load into Nicolas hand, they both know that she too is on the verge of cumming.

"He finally let's go of my head, allowing me to turn toward him. Instead of a stranger I see you smiling down on me, I roll over and push your head down to my soaking wet fanny." She does this in real life also. Mark is spent but she pushes his head down toward her hot pussy, she wrapped her legs around him locking him in place and he teases her orgasm out with his tongue.

Part 3

Almost two months had passed, Mark had returned home to New York. Nothing was ever said about the night Mark masturbated over the sleeping Trevor.

Trevor was at his mother's house for Sunday lunch when the phone rang. She put it on to speaker as she was still preparing their meal.

"Mary?..." the brash American accent said, both Mary and Trevor recognised the voice as Mark.

"Oh, hi Mark, how are you keeping son?"

"I am doing ok thank you. Work is keeping me busy, so I don't have too much tome to think about things." Mary signed in concern for her widowed son in law. In fact, she was worried that neither he nor her actual son were coping very well with the death of her daughter Nicola less than two months earlier.

"I am not sure that you should be bottling it up love..." Mark cut her off, throughout his relationship; from first meeting Nicola and their original courtship, to their blissful nuptials and painfully premature funeral Mary his mother in law was much more supportive and loving that his actual family. He cared deeply for her.

"It's ok Mary, I am seeing a councillor. That's why I am calling. Part of the grieving strategy is to go through Nic's belongings. It's not about getting rid of her clothes and things it's about addressing the large portion of my house that is hers, and not hiding from it."

"Ok"

"I found some of her Jewellery. Nic told me it was your mothers. I think you should come over here and have a look for yourself." Trevor was about to interject when Mary cut him off.

"Mark, unfortunately I am not allowed to travel. With the heart thing. You know. Perhaps Trevor could go." She cast a look at her son who was shaking his head and mouthing "no" at her.

Unbeknownst to Mary Both Mark and Trevor would be delighted if they never set yes on each other again.

"What?" Mark hesitantly answered.

"Yes, Trevor is going to a conference in Washington DC in a couple of weeks. He can stop in New York for a week or so to go through things."

And that was it. Mary was forcing her will on the two men in her life. She knew that her daughter would want them to remain friends. And by god Mary was going to make it happen.

Trevor protested the whole way to the airport. A little too much for Mary's liking.

"What the hell happened with you two? I am not saying that you were friends. But you once upon a time could stand to be in the same room as each other."

"I don't know." Was Trevor's rather meek answer. He had played over that night when his brother in law crept into his bed, and in a state of drunken mourning he wrongly thought that Trevor was the living embodiment of his recently deceased wife; Trevor's twin sister Nicola.

The assault wasn't what troubled the young man. The state of arousal it caused him at the time and the constant fantasies and wet dreams it had inflicted upon him since.

"My darling Trevor, Nicola was your best friend." Mary smirked as a happy memory of her daughter entered her mind. "she was the best of us all. Mark didn't steal her from us. She loved him. It would have been important to her that you at least try."

"I know." With that he walked through the security and immigration to board his flight to New York.

Part 4

Hesitantly Mark pulled open the door to his Manhattan Apartment, and was rather shocked to see his brother in law standing drenched to the bone carrying only a leather satchel.

"Delta lost my bloody luggage!"

"I would give you a welcome hug but... this is a five-thousand-dollar suit and you look like you swam here from London." It brought a smile to the miserable Trevor.

"I just need a cup of tea, and a towel. Oh, and a t-shirt and trousers if you have spare."

"Sure, why don't you freshen up." Mark lead his brother in law into the apartment and to the master bedroom, from there into the washroom. "Help yourself, I will leave some spare clothes on the bed for you, I will put the kettle on."

As the hot water washed over Trevor he finally relaxed somewhat. He wasn't aware of how cold he had been, until the heat of the water made him flinch.

There was a knock at the bathroom door and Mark said "Sorry buddy, the office just called, I need to go in and look after a couple of clients. It might be a late one. Help yourself to whatever is in the kitchen and see if there is anything in the closet that you can wear. I should be back around midnight. So, I will probably see you in the morning."

"OK don't worry about it. see you in the morning." Trevor gratefully replied.

He finished up showering and dried himself off with the massive bath towel that was in the bathroom. Despite it being two months since Nicolas death the bathroom was still adorned with feminine products. More so that the gruff masculine ones Trevor had expected. But then Mark did take care of himself.

He wrapped the soft towel around his body and stepped into the bedroom. The thick lushious carpet massaged his feet as he stepped. He made his way to the wardrobe and fished for some clothes to wear.

It wasn't so easy as Mark is probably twice Trevor's body size. He is at least seven inches taller and spent most of his twenties in the gym giving him a sizable yet lean body physic. Trevor struggled to put on weight. As a result, every pair of trousers fell from him and the shirts were more like bed clothes than actual clothing.

A few hours later Mark arrived back home. He had had been wining and dining with of his key accounts but was well versed and trained. Having only drank one drink for every three his companions had consumed, he would fail a blood alcohol test but would pass a sobriety test.

His brother in law was sitting on his couch watching soccer on the tv. "Hey your still awake?" he asked.

"Yea I couldn't sleep. I opened a bottle of wine, I hope you don't mind?"

"No, that's great. Do you mind if I join you?" he shouted from the counter of the kitchen not waiting for the answer and pouring himself a liberal glass of wine.

"Of course not."

The two sat for a while drinking their wine and watching the soccer match. Trevor was wrapped in the thick blanket in a way the was eerily similar to the way his sister would sit. His legs tucked under him, and the blanket covering all but his arm that he was holding his wine glass in. Mark managed to shake the similarities off.

Eventually his glass was empty, so Mark got up and strode into the kitchen to get himself some more. He brought the bottle back into the living room and offered it to Trevor; "Refill?" Trevor reached up his glass, as he did the blanket dropped revealing his Jumper.

Startled Mark couldn't help but say something "That's Nicola's school sweatshirt." Trevor had completely forgotten what he had found to wear. "Ohhh shit, sorry, I have no clothes yet. And you're the size of a tree. None of your clothes fitted me, I managed to find this jumper..." He stood up to reveal Nicola's Black and pink Nike yoga pants; "...and these gym trousers. I hope you don't mind?"

Marked minded, but not for the reason Trevor was apologising. Mark too had played over the events of the night of Nicolas funeral. He also struggled with his feelings since it.

"No, no not at all." He forced himself to say.

"Good job, cause I have nothing else to wear and we both know what happened the last time you saw me naked." Trevor tried to joke. "No, don't be silly, she would have wanted you to have them." Mark tried to reassure them both. Ignoring what Trevor had said.

They both spent a while watching two South American soccer teams do battle. The stereotypical commentator was more exciting than the match itself. Trevor made his excuses and left to go to the bathroom, Mark couldn't help himself as he followed his brother in a Laws tight spandex covered bottom as he walked out of the room.

"What's the hell's wrong with me." He chastised himself.

Silence once again descended as Trevor returned. He topped up both their wine glasses and returned to the sofa where he had been lounging.

"Mark I'm sorry for bringing it up." Trevor eventually said.

"Bringing what up?" Mark was feeling the effects of the alcohol and wanted to know what Trevor really felt about him.

"The night you joined me in bed."

"Should I keep apologising for it?" Mark said feigning annoyance.

"No. It's just." Trevor stammered "I have been thinking about it a lot." Mark rose to his feet, and joined Trevor on the couch. He pretended to be cold and seeking the comfort for the blanket that Trevor was using.

"I think about it too. I am really embarrassed about it..." Mark said genuinely. Trevor placed his hand on Marks and reassured him "don't be. I do look like her. And honestly I'm not sure I minded that much."

"Oh"

"I sometimes wonder if there was something I could have done to help." Mark was instantly erect. "Help me get off?"

"No..." Trevor was confused, this isn't want he meant. He wanted to help Mark with his grief. But since that night all he had thought about was how much he wanted Mark to take him. "...sort of"

Marks heart skipped a beat. He looked down at the nervous girl below him. But she wasn't a girl she was Trevor. She looked as timid as his beloved Nicola the first time they had kissed. He longed to know what she tasted like. He leaned forward and pressed his lips on hers gently. as his tongue entered her mouth he realised that Trevor tasted like red wine.

The world was a blur, as Mark leaned forward and kissed him. There was a gentleness to him. But hidden amongst the tenderness was a determination that aroused Trevor ever so much. He wanted to please this man; he needed to please this man. Having never had a homosexual thought before, it felt oddly natural to want this man inside him.

The romantic feel of the initial kiss was fading and being replaced by raw animalistic lust. Mark slipped his hand up Trevor's sweatshirt and began to fondle his nipples. They adjusted their position so that Mark was on his knees between Trevor's thighs.

12