Get Over the Grief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor leaned forward and loosened Marks trousers. They fell to the floor, still kissing passionately he fumbled in to his boxer shorts and found a large hard penis. He wrapped his dainty little fingers around it and gently stroked it. Mark gasped when Trevor found his cock. Their kiss broke, and mark looked down at Trevor who was seeking his reassurance that he was doing it ok.

"Oh yea, that feels so good." He whole heartedly offered. It was now Marks turn to fumble with Trevor's waist band. He was startled when his had was touched by the tip of Trevor's erect penis. Undeterred he massaged it a little hoping that he was pleasing his lover.

Mark decided that he would lube his lover's penis up with salvia he let go of Trevor's cock and brought his hand to his mouth. He was surprised but the taste of Trevor's pre-cum. Actually, he quite liked it. Marks next action stunned them both.

He reached down and pulled the waist band of the yoga pants, startled but horny Trevor sat up a little and allowed Mark to pull his trousers down. Mark knelt down between Trevor's legs, and took his cock into his mouth. He emulated what his wife would do to him, sucking on the tip and jacking on the shaft.

Trevor couldn't believe what was happening to him. His brother in laws head was now bobbing on his rock-hard dick. Marks hand was now edging closer to his backside, gently probing at his rosebud.

These new sensations were overwhelming Trevor, as his brother in laws finger penetrated his asshole and began to tickle his virgin prostate deep inside him, he lost control and emptied his load into Marks egger mouth. The only warning he could give was a grunted ... "Oh Bollocks." As the first jet left his testicles.

Without any warning Marks mouth was full of cum. The first few jets hit the back of his mouth, instinctively he withdrew Trevor's cock and as a result he took the next few spurts over his well sculpted face.

Trevor lay back, well and truly spent. Mark pulled his fingers from his ass and wiped the cum from his face. He used it to lube Trevor's asshole, he then dribbled the cum in his mouth over his own cock and coated it with a couple of jerks.

They looked into each other's eyes, as if to say "Are you sure?" Trevor answered by lifting his legs up around Marks shoulders and parting his cheeks, offering his virginity to his Brother in law.

Mark eased forward, the tip of his penis touching Trevor's entrance. This was it. With a grunt followed by a soft moan Trevor accepted Marks dick into his ass. Mark gave his lover some time to grow accustomed to him being inside of him.

Trevor looked up into his eyes and whispered three words he never dreamt that he would say.

"Please fuck me!" Mark began slowly, gently building up the pace, soon though he was toughly fucking Trevor's asshole.

Trevor's own cock came back to life and began to drool precum before exploding a second load of cum into the air between them. The clenching of Trevor's ass as he came was all that it took for Mark to climax. His orgasm was heralded with a "Oh my god Nic I'm cumming!"

Oddly Trevor wasn't upset by Mark using his sisters name as he came.

Once they regained their senses they snuggled up together on the couch and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 5

Trevor was due to spend three days in New York sorting through Nicola's things. The he would fly to Washington DC for a conference that he was lecturing at. Before returning to New York to finish packing for a night, then catching a flight back to London. With his late sister's belongings.

But three days had now passed, and the two boys had spent most of it discovering each other's bodies. The played and experimented, trying new positions and perfecting techniques. They swapped blow job tips, masturbation tips and tried to make love to each other in every way a heterosexual man would imagine his gay lover would enjoy.

They had sucked each other, rimmed each other and even topped each other. Both men discovering what they liked and disliked. Trevor found he liked to be taken missionary, and that when he topped he liked for mark to ride him.

Mark wasn't as fond of bottoming. It wasn't that he hated it, the feelings were nice enough. But he realised that he endured it more than he enjoyed it.

During the emptying of a bottle of expensive vodka they both decided that Trevors cum tasted the better of the two.

It was in the late afternoon of the third day, Trevor was due to leave the next morning. Mark and Trevor were coming down after yet another passionate sixty-nine. Much to Trevors discomfort he had not manage to cum yet. But Marks jaw needed to recover. They sat up facing each other their legs entwined.

Mark began to masturbate his lover in between passionate kisses he gazed deep into his eyes. Mark had a real talent for wanking other guys off. He brought them to the verge or orgasm then slowed his pace, tantalising his lover.

It was then that Mark noticed something about his lover.

"Do you shave your legs?" Trevor smiled knowing this was a ploy to distract his oncoming climax and torment him a little longer. Mark ran his hand along Trevors stubbly legs and sang loudly "You do!"

"Yes, I do, I used to compete in triathlons and shaved for that, But I quite liked having a hairless body, so I kept doing it. I'm surprised it took you this long to notice, after all I have been completely naked for almost three days. Now for god sake Mark just wank me off please!"

"We have been naked for three days? What about when the pizza boy came?"

"I wore a towel." He moved Marks hand form his aching cock and began to jerk himself.

"Your baggage never came?" it was a question as much as it was a statement.

"Bloody Hell it didn't. I have to leave in the morning I have nothing to wear." He stood up and found his phone in the kitchen.

Fifty-five minutes later, Trevor returned to the bedroom and found his lover dozing in the same position he left him. He went through the closets in a desperate attempt to find suitable attire for the conference he was due to attend and give a lecture at the following day.

He found a couple of pairs of jeans and some t-shirts that he could wear during the more casual times of the conference. But the only clothes he found that would fit him and would be semi appropriate was a blue trouser suit and black blouse.

His sister had amazing taste in clothes, but she loved to show off her legs, so she owned very few pairs of trousers.

Mark woke to see his deceased wife standing looking at herself in the mirror. Slowly he realised that it was his Wife's brother Trevor, and he was wearing Nicolas suit.

"What are you doing?"

"I was on the phone for an hour. Fecken useless feckers. An hour? Around in circles. Five different people passed me around like a rag doll." Trevor realised that he was ranting, he took a deep breath and said. "Yea so I called the airline, my luggage was returned to London. Guess what?"

"It never arrived?"

"What am I going to do? This is the only thing that Nicola had, that even remotely looks like something I could wear in public." Tears were rolling down his face. "I look ridiculous."

Mark was on him in an instant, wrapped his big manly arms around his lover gently wiping away his tears. "T, you look wonderful." He wholeheartedly tried to reassure him.

"Thank you, but it's a medical conference. I can't go in Drag!"

"It's a really good suit. Maybe if you wear the shirt you wore to get here it would look ok." A smile was returning to Trevor "You think?"

"I know." A smile wasn't the only thing returning. Mark was rock hard. Trevor stroked him a couple of times and said, "You still owe me from last time." He dropped to his knees as he said it and took his lovers penis in his mouth.

Mark was awestruck as he was on the receiving end of yet another magnificent blow job. But this time as he looked in the mirror he could see his wife on her knees pleasuring him.

He came hard, without warning. The first shot took Trevor by surprise, still relatively unaccustomed to giving head he pulled Marks cock out of his mouth still streaming spunk, he managed to get it on his jacket, a lot over his trousers and even more on the black silk blouse.

Mark froze expecting Trevor to break down in despair. But Trevor just burst out laughing at how surreal he found the whole situation. Mark collapsed into his soiled lover's arms and they giggled like teenage boys.

"You fucking bastard." Trevor said through rolls of laughter.

"It wasn't my fault! You did it not me!"

"What am I going to do now?"

The two had a long discussion about the options. By far the favoured option was to cry off the conference and stay in the apartment and screw some more.

But Trevor was ambitious, at only thirty years of age he was already the deputy head of department, this conference was a way to raise his profile and open doors for him at other health trusts. So, skipping the conference was out of the question. Eventually they realised that Trevor wasn't registered as Dr. Trevor Fuller but as;

Dr. T. Fuller, MD, EMC, BSc

Deputy Director of Emergency Medicine,

London Metropolitan Hospital Trust

There was a chance that he could fake it. He could pretend that the initial T stood for a girl's name. They laughed their way through the girl's names beginning with the letter T. Finally deciding on Tiffany.

"Yea you look like a Tiffany."

"I look more like a Tammy with your spunk all over my face."

"Tiffany, do you trust me?" Trevor nodded.

"This will work, just don't hand out business cards..." Trevor was shaking his head in despair, but mark sought to reassure him. "You look like Nicola, she was a girl. You have the same mannerisms. Your voice is not deep. A lick of make-up, a pony tail, false nails and a big set of balls and you could easily fool the entire conference that you are Tiffany."

"I will pack a bag for you, stay a couple of days. Come back here the day after your lecture."

"Go have a bath..." he smirked "and a shave, when you come out we can go out for dinner."

"You mean on a date." Mark paused and considered this before happily answering; "Yes, I would love to take Tiffany out on a date."

As Trevor soaked in the suds in the large porcelain bowl it wasn't just his cares washing away. A bit of the man who had arrived dishevelled and lost in New York only a few days ago was dissolving in the luxurious soapy foam.

Mark put himself to work. He fancied himself as a bit of a stylist. He loved to dress Nicola when she was alive. Most of her wardrobe was bought by him. Sadly, she largely ignored his fashion advise and went her own way.

Tiffany would probably grow into herself over time. But for now, Mark could have his way with her.

He selected a couple of skirt suits and appropriate blouses for her, along with a few simple bra and panty sets. Mark's passion was high heels, but he knew that Trevor would struggle wearing some of Nicolas highest heels so he selected two pairs of kitten heel sling backs.

A few items more and the bag would be packed. He packed a small toiletry bag with lipstick, eyeliner and mascara.

And that was that. Tiffany was packed to go to Washington to give her lecture.

Part 6

When Trevor stepped out of the bath he dried himself off. Mark was busy packing his bag for his trip to Washington in the morning, he shouted in.

"Sweetie, I left your moisturiser for your legs and body out. Your false nails are there as well. You might as well put them on now. It will save you time in the morning. I have booked us a table at Jenna's for seven, so you have plenty of time."

It took him well over an hour, most of the time he watched make up tutorial videos on youtube. But when she emerged from the bathroom, she had made up her face. And he hadn't made too much of a mess of it either.

Mark was grinning like a Cheshire cat. "You look amazing." Trevor blushed, "You really think so?" but it was a pointless question for he could see in his eyes that he did.

"I used to shop for Nicola. To be honest I think that she hated it, but for tonight perhaps you would indulge me?

Coyly Trevor answered, "We'll see?"

Mark handed him a black wonder bra, he helped her putting it on. Mark took every opportunity to caress Trevor's smooth body, it was driving Trevor wild. A black lace Suspender belt with four straps came next, then a pair of satin French knickers. Mark helped Trevor roll up the exquisite silken stockings and fasten them into the straps that hung from the suspender belt.

A red chiffon blouse came next then a black knee length pleated skirt. Shortly after closing the zip at the back of the skirt mark handed Trevor a pair of black leather peep toe shoe-boots with a slim three-inch heel.

Both men looked at the woman in the mirror in awe. She was standing beside Mark he was holding her waist, and she was mimicking all of Trevor's movements. Her chest rose and fell in time with Trevor's breathing.

An eerie nervousness crept over Trevor, who was ill at ease at just how easy it was to transform him into Tiffany. What was just as concerning was how little he wanted to change back. "What have we done?" Before Mark has a chance to answer the door man was ringing up to let them know that their taxi had arrived.

The restaurant was amazing. The food was wonderful, and wine was delicious. It was just darkened enough that Trevor wasn't worried about being outed. They had just finished of their deserts, when Mark said, "Tiffany you have no idea what this means to me.?"

"Show me" Without saying a word Mark slid down under the table cloth, out of site. Tiffany felt him lift the ruffles of her skirt, then his hot breath on her inner thigh. She gasped as Mark freed her from her panties and began to suck her.

Life went on around them. Waitresses delivered food to the other guests. Couples looked into each other's eyes and exchanged pleasantry's. One happy couple got engaged starting their lives together, another couple at the end of their road together eat in complete silence. No one suspected that under table three, Mark was draining the last remaining essence of Trevor out of his aching cock.

Trevor may have came. But Tiffany had arrived.

12