Get Slutty at Burning Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm finally caught up to me and my body exploded with pleasure. Every thrust sent waves of passion through me that reverberated from my head to my toes. Slowly, the intensity decreased and my head stopped spinning. Alex released his grip on my ass, but still slowly pushed in and out of me, keeping the orgasm alive, even if only a little bit.

Beside me, Emma approached her climax as well. Ethan was giving it to her pretty good, his pelvis slamming into her hips with every thrust. I watched, transfixed, as she wailed away. I saw Ethan's body tense up too, and then explode inside her as both of them came. It was a marvelous thing to witness, and to my delight, Ethan pulled his cock from Emma's cum drenched pussy and offered it me again. I stuffed his hot cock in my mouth, devouring their cum. I could taste Emma's sweetness again, but now Ethan's slightly salty cum filled my mouth as I pulled every last drop from him. Their combination was magical. Reluctantly, I sat up, feeling Alex's cum dripping out of me before he tossed me a towel.

As I looked at my companions, I could tell they were all feeling quite content at the moment. We lay there, enjoying the moment, but the night was still young. I pulled my booty shorts back on, then my boots and walked back outside. My boobs were no longer contained in the tattered top I was wearing, but it felt great not to care.

I finally felt content, and apparently so did everyone else. Emma came out of the bus smiling and topless. She looked super sexy in a pair of my party shorts, boots and neck scarf she must have found somewhere. It was only just after sunset and still warm out, but I could feel that the air was going to get colder later that night. We all grabbed a drink and enjoyed our lounge area. Alex rolled a joint and passed it around; I luxuriated in the seemingly contradictory feelings of relaxation and excitement.

The city was alive and we had more dancing and exploring to do. Alex found a bear costume that consisted of an amazing head piece and long furry cape that could wrap around him. I laughed as I saw that underneath he was wearing a matching fury bikini bottom. "This guy was alright," I thought.

I kept my outfit on, but added some glow sticks to my hair and some nylon leg warmers that stopped mid-thigh. The four of us dipped into a bag of molly and it was time to party!

After loading up our bike baskets for the night, we hopped on and set out exploring. The night was full of marvelously costumed people, wild art installations, and intoxicating music. We probably visited a dozen bumping parties and danced our butts off. Just before dawn, we made our way slowly back to the bus and collapsed on our beds to sleep. If every day this week was half as good as that night, this would have to become an annual thing.

Dream Girl

The next morning I awoke feeling a bit fuzzy. It was getting hot in the bus, so I opened all the windows I could, grabbed some water and a juice and set myself up under the sun shades outside. Music still thumped in the distance; these people never rest. I started going over last night in my head, and I couldn't even begin to describe the things I had seen. No all out orgy or anything, but the music, the people, and the wild art cars creeping around the playa were out of this world. There was a double decker bus made to look like an elephant with a monster head, huge flame throwing trunk, dangling stripper cages for ears, and a long metal bike rack for a tail. Inside and upstairs was the dance floor and DJ pumping out crazy loud beats. We of course hopped on and drove around the playa getting crazy on this thing. Wild.

The day was hot, but as we got our heads on straight, and after seeing all the wonderfully sexy people walking by, stripped down to pretty much just bikini bottoms and hats, and started adventuring on foot. I was wearing a rainbow colored bikini bottom that showed more butt cheek than not, along with sunglasses, a big sun hat, and small black strappy boots. Emma was dressed similarly, but she found a bunch of fun jewelry. The boys looked like they could fit right in with the groups of sexy gay men we had seen walking around; both of them were wearing super tight booty shorts a lot like what I was wearing last night. It felt pretty amazing.

We visited many of the small bars people had set up on the street side, seemingly all with dirty sex names. Showing up mostly naked in a place where they don't allow money makes it pretty easy to get free drinks. They call it the "sharing" community, and I guess giving them an eye full was more than enough. Alex was super fun to hang out with, and I found myself feeling more and more attached to him. He was like my rock in this twisted world we had ventured into.

That evening we took turns in the small shower, trying not to waste the precious water, then made dinner, and got dressed for another wild night. I was excited to try the peacock outfit I had created, and after I got it all together I stepped outside to show it off.

"Oh my GOD, Callie!," Emma squealed. "Did you make that thing??" That was exactly the reaction I was hoping for. Alex and Ethan looked impressed as well.

"I sure did," I said proudly, and gave them a slow twirl to check it out. I was wearing a light green thong with a peacock tail fan perched on top of my butt cheeks. Some feathers hugged my outer thighs, hanging below the belt where I had fastened all the other feathers. I had also made a smaller sexy fan of feathers to go around my neck and draw the eye to my bare breasts. Some green face paint accents and more feathers in my hair brought it all together. I was basically just wearing feathers, but I thought it was very well done.

I felt invincible that night. We found ourselves deep in another wild dance party sometime around midnight and I kept catching this girl's eye. I was dancing pretty hot and heavy with Alex, but every time I looked at her, she was looking right at me. I was drawn to her, something about her mesmerized me; I couldn't get her out of my head. She was wearing a party outfit, with neon ribbons wound around her legs, booty shorts, and a halter top. Her boobs were amazing under that top, plump and high and right out on display. Her hair was up in a wonderfully tangled mess, accented with more neon ribbons. Her wide smile really said it all though as she looked at me through big, sultry eyes.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and made my way over to her, staring her right in the eyes as I moved my body in front of hers. She stared right back, an intense look of confidence and pleasure on her face. She was dancing alone at the moment and I pulled her to me, sliding my body against hers, swinging and dipping to the music. The feeling was electric and she responded by turning her body around and grinding her ass into my hips, looking over her shoulder every now and then to smile at me. I was enthralled with her at this point and I began to run my hands all over her body, at last feeling her wonderful breasts.

As she turned back around, she put her hands on my naked boobs and smiled at me, evidently excited that I wasn't wearing a top. I let her play with my tits for a minute before deciding I had to do something about hers. I reached out, grabbing the bottom of her halter top and began to lift it, slowly, a little bit with each beat of the music. For a split second her eyes widened and then she smiled. That was all the encouragement I needed and I pulled her top off as she raised her arms, releasing her amazing tits. Tucking her top in my waist belt, I began to massage her breasts with both hands, marveling at their perkiness.

My mystery girl smiled and pulled me in for a super sexy makeout session. I didn't want it to end; she had amazing lips, and the touch of her breasts against mine felt wonderful. As we finally did break the kiss, I felt Alex dancing behind me. Without hesitating, she reached up and pulled Alex in for a passionate kiss as well. It was then that I knew we had to have this girl. Ideas of where to take her raced through my head, but it was too far back to camp to go there. But I needn't worry, this place had everything. I noticed that built in to the huge towers holding the speakers were large cubbies lined with shag rugs and draperies. My heart raced as I realized that people would easily be able to see us, but it was too inviting, I grabbed their hands and pulled them over to it.

I pulled her in for another wonderful kiss, and tried to yell into her ear, "I want you right now!" Whether she heard me or not, she seemed to agree and we stepped up into the inviting 5-sided sex box that was so thoughtfully built for us.

I wanted this girl more than anything and there was no time to waste I jumped on top of her, pinning her to the soft floor, kissing and stroking her body. I paid extra close attention to those wonderful tits of hers, licking and sucking on her nipples. This girl deserved our affections and without wasting any time, I slid down her body, sat up and peeled her tight booty shorts off, pulling them down her legs, which were wrapped in neon straps, then over her shoes. She pulled her legs back, spreading them wide to either side, giving me full access to her pussy. Diving right in, I got my first face full of pussy of the trip. She tasted soooooo good, better than any woman I had ever tasted. She was so smooth and wet and just fucking perfect. I may have been under the influence of some party drugs and alcohol, but I knew what this girl was: she was fucking perfect.

I enthusiastically sucked and licked her pussy, enjoying every second of it. I was lying down too, no doubt giving some people quite the show. Alex moved around us and pulled out his erect cock. She reached out and pulled him over to her. I watched from between her legs as she lifted her head and took Alex in her mouth. Like the lover he was, he lowered himself closer to her face so she could rest her head on the ground again.

I was in heaven enjoying this girl's pussy. I felt her getting closer to orgasm, but I didn't want it to end. I slowed my attention on her clit, trying to hold her off a bit. She seemed perfectly content sucking on Alex's cock. Eventually I ramped up again, flicking her slit rapidly with my tongue. Her back arched and she hungrily pumped Alex's cock. Moments later she pulled him from her mouth as she began to cum. I could see her breasts heaving up and down as she breathed. She looked down at me in astonishment as the orgasm crashed over her. I continued licking her, getting every drop of her cum. As she relaxed, I reluctantly pulled away from her pussy and moved up her body to kiss her, sharing the wonderful taste of her pussy.

She still hadn't let go of Alex's cock, and I broke the kiss and pulled him to my mouth. She had been working him and I wondered how close he was. Alex lay down next to us, I moved on top of him and she rolled over to help me finish him off. I took him in my mouth again, using my hand to pump him up and down. Looking over at her, I could see the fire in her eyes and I pulled his cock out of my mouth so she could taste him again. She eagerly took him, sliding those beautiful lips up and down his shaft, obviously enjoying it immensely. I felt so lucky to have just given this girl an orgasm and now to be sharing my boyfriend's cock with her.

We took turns like this for several minutes until Alex squeezed my arm, letting me know he was about to cum. She knew it as well, and pulled Alex's cock to her mouth, pumping him fast with her hand. She took him deep in her mouth as I saw Alex start to cum. She looked right at me as she swallowed his seed and my heart must have skipped a beat or two in amazement. Who was this girl?

The moment she released him from her grip, I went in for another deep kiss, enjoying the taste of his cum on her lips. We kissed for a long minute before we started to get up. All this happened under the loudest speakers I had ever seen, and as we made our way out of the sex cubbie, I realized that indeed several people had been watching us. We smiled sheepishly, but got enthusiastic smiles and high-fives in return. The girl of my dreams took her top back, tucked part of it in her waist band, and disappeared topless into the crowd. We never saw her again, but we also never forgot our Mystery Girl, as she came to be called.

I was feeling very sexual after that encounter. I got some of that energy out on the dance floor, but as soon as Alex and I left that party, I pulled him into an alcove and tore his pants off. I needed to satisfy the desire that had been stirred inside me; I needed to be fucked.

Alex knew exactly what to do. He spun me around, pulling my ass into his crotch with one hand and sliding his other over my bare chest. I felt his hand pull my thong to the side as his fingers slid into my wet pussy. He held me from behind as he teased me with his hands and hips.

I didn't need this though, I needed his cock. I bent over, grabbing onto a rope that was tying down the monster structure we were just in. Music still pumped from inside. I spread my legs and stuck my ass out, offering him everything I had. A moment later his cock pushed into me as my body came alive with pleasure. I bucked my hips back and forth, encouraging him to give it to me. His hands grabbed my ass as he slammed his large cock into me, each thrust pushing the breath out of me. My body loved it, images of Mystery Girl's sexy body and plump tits raced through my mind.

I threw my head back in pure pleasure as I remembered the look on her face as she took Alex's cock in her mouth. Fuck, she was amazing! My orgasm was growing as Alex kept fucking me, until finally I felt the coming wave of ecstasy. I was already moaning loudly, but I really let it out as the orgasm hit me. Holding on to the large rope for dear life, Alex pumped my orgasm into me, my body shaking as his cock plunged into me. My ass pushed back against him and my head was spinning.

He held me, his cock still inside me, as I came back to earth. I stood up slowly and turned around, embracing my lover. This man was amazing. That woman was amazing. This PLACE was amazing!

No Slut-shaming at Burning Man

There was no shortage of entertaining things to do at Burning Man. Touring around on your bike, checking out bars and massive art installations never seemed to get old. There were free drinks everywhere. Fun people to meet who sometimes let you ride on their art cars. We saw all sorts of small contraptions to ride in or on. A picnic table built over a golf cart engine. Flying couches. Crazy metal machines with flame throwers. Everywhere you looked there were wild things happening, plus fun and sexy people to hang out with.

The four of us had already had plenty of sex together by this point. Nothing too crazy, mostly fun little bits here and there. We were having fun exploring the city and by the time we got back at the end of each night, we were all pretty tired. I knew we would really get down and dirty soon though.

The shower in the Shaggin' Wagon was running dangerously low on water, and I remembered a camp not too far away with a shower hanging from a pole and sign that read "Free Shower With Show". It had looked a lot like they set it up hoping to tempt naked people into showering for their own enjoyment. My options were limited and that didn't really sound that bad. Part of me got really excited about stripping and showering in front of an adoring audience.

I was pretty sure Alex would love the idea too. He had watched me have sex in the past and really enjoyed it. I floated the idea to the whole gang and sure enough, they loved it. They all wanted to come watch.

Later that afternoon, after a great day of roaming the utopia, I grabbed some shower stuff, we all grabbed a drink, and we headed to the "Free Shower With Show". I was feeling pretty excited and was definitely planning on putting on a show. I was feeling very comfortable at this point. Nudity was more normal than regular clothes here. I had honestly seen a thousand naked people by this point. I was wearing just a super baggy men's tank top that hung past my waist. It was pretty fun, letting lots of air in, barely covered my breasts and hung down like a short dress. No bottoms. It was the perfect shower outfit.

A pang of nervousness hit me as we walked into the camp. The shower was a solar shower bag hanging from a metal pole dug into the ground next to a wooden platform to stand on. Next to it was large barrel of extra water. I walked right up to the first person I saw.

"Free shower with show?" I said nervously, "I would love to give you guys a show if I can use that thing." The man smiled and my nervousness immediately went away, I was going to enjoy this.

"Absolutely!" The rather handsome young man said, "this thing has been pretty popular lately. Go do your thing and don't mind us, we're just going to be enjoying the view." He looked to be fresh out of college and as I looked around, I noticed that the half dozen other men and women I saw were similar in age. Alex, Ethan and Emma pulled up seats at their bar. There were other seats too, even a couch, all facing the shower. Everywhere we went, we felt right at home, and this place was no different. Emma was already chatting it up with one of the girls and Alex was looking mighty pleased.

"Hey, how about a shot for the performer over here?" Alex called to one of the guys.

"Now we're talking," the man replied, "let me pour a round. Tequila?"

"Yes please," I said, grateful that Alex had broken the ice. The man, wearing only a pair of short shorts, poured a dozen shots and handed them around. It did give me the extra kick I needed. Alex gave me an encouraging squeeze, and I walked over to the shower and put my stuff on the water barrel.

Facing away from the crowd, I reached up to turn the water on, lifting my monster tank top up as I did, giving them all a clear view of my naked butt. An excited whistle came from behind me, I was pretty sure it was Alex though. My heart started racing right away in excitement. This was going to be fun.

When the water turned on it was warm, and the air was hot anyway. I stepped back and lifted the shirt up just over my butt and gave it a little wiggle. After that little tease, I pretty much just pulled it over my head, tossed it aside and turned to face everyone. I got a couple cheers and claps from the crowd. There had to be at least a dozen people there, some standing, some sitting in the lounge furniture clearly ready to enjoy the show. I glimpsed at least three attractive women, one of whom was sitting front and center.

Totally naked now, I stepped into the water. Getting my hair wet, I did the classic pose where you push your tits out and lean your head back to run the water through your hair. I figured I had better do the real washing first if I really wanted to do this thing right. I made sure to play with my boobs a lot and to smile at the audience, letting them know I was enjoying this. Grabbing the soap, I lathered my whole body with my hands, trying to look as sexy as possible, which is kinda hard while you are washing your feet. Getting between the butt cheeks was a bit awkward as well. I'm sure they loved it though. Every now and then Alex or Emma would call out, "Lookin' good, Callie!"

I shampooed my hair and washed my face, letting the warm water wash over my head and pull all the dust with it. It felt really good actually; outdoor showers are great. My nipples were hard and was ready to start the special show I had planned.

As I finished the washing, I looked around the group as I massaged my breasts, trying to make it look like it was really turning me on. I turned and grabbed the shower pole, sticking my ass out and my legs apart. I looked back over my shoulder and slid a hand down my backside between my butt cheeks until it teased my pussy. That got everyone's attention. I turned back to face them, pushing one hand between my legs as I pushed my butt back. I started playing with my clit as my other hand pulled and squeezed at my tits. I was already turned on after putting my body on display like that. I could tell everyone enjoyed watching me and it made me feel sexy and attractive.