Get Slutty at Burning Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Cameron into my mouth and was surprised at his size. He was wide, and his scent drove me crazy with lust. I did my best to pleasure him, but I was laying on my back, head turned to the side. He was hard as a rock and I really had to open my mouth to fit him in there. It is always exciting to taste a new man and every time I blow a guy, all I can think about is that his cock in going to be fucking me so soon. I was in heaven, and enjoying Cameron immensely when I felt hands on my legs. I opened my eyes to see Autumn smiling down at me, and she was wearing a strapon.

I have only had the pleasure of being fucked by girls with strapons a couple of times and my heart started racing with excitement. I didn't have much time to think, though, as she leaned forward, threw my legs on her shoulders and cupped my ass with her hands. I felt her press the huge cock into my pussy. I almost lost it right then and there, she was so fucking hot, still wearing that black crop-top and confidently handling my ass as I sucked on her husband's cock. It was stellar. She didn't mess around either, and soon began long purposeful thrusts into me. That thing was huge, and she easily bottomed out in me, forcing little gasps of pleasure from my mouth and nose.

The sight of this magnificent woman between my legs really did get me going. After only a minute of her working my ass, I had to push Cameron away so I could breathe. Autumn was loving it too, she was smiling the whole time, occasionally looking at others in the room as if to say, "Are you seeing this?".

There was an orgasm hiding somewhere inside me and she was determined to find it. She started thrusting harder and faster, pushing my body closer to climax. She grinned at me, grabbing my thighs and pulling herself against my butt as she leaned into me hard, sending her cock deep inside me. She slapped my ass a few times, just to let me know who was calling the shots here. It was exactly what I needed, and I realized a large orgasmic wave was slowly cresting over me. It came slowly, but no less intense. I threw my head back as my body shook, there was nothing I could do but let Autumn keep working me, pumping me with pleasure. My body sang with a mind-bending orgasm for what felt like forever. I just kept cumming and cumming as my head spun and my body squeezed itself. Eventually though, I came back to earth to see Autumn still grinning as she slowly backed off from her commanding hold on me.

When her strapon finally pulled out of my wet and swollen pussy, she knelt down and licked my juices from me, sending a wonderful feeling through my body. As Autumn got up, she turned her attention to Emma, who was standing right next to her. Emma reached out to grab her strapon, while Autumn advanced on her, pushing her down on the bed right next to me. Autumn clearly wasn't done with her new cock.

I watched as Emma's legs went up and Autumn's cock slid smoothly into her. Emma squealed with pleasure and Autumn began slow thrusts, not nearly as hard as she had fucked me.

I didn't have much time to think as Alex came up next to me and told me to get on all fours. Feeling a bit overstimulated at the moment, I wasn't sure what he was planning, but as I complied and looked over my shoulder at him, I saw him rubbing lube onto the condom he was wearing. I knew what that meant, and I was simultaneously relieved and excited.

Spreading my knees apart, I lowered my butt so I was at the right height for him. To my left, Emma was still thoroughly enjoying Autumn's new toy. As I looked at her writhing around in pleasure, I felt the tip of Alex's cock press against my anus. We didn't have anal that frequently, but we both loved it when we did. It's not like I've ever orgasmed from anal sex alone, but it's such an intense feeling that a little extra stimulation will send me off the deep end. I took a deep breath and did my best to relax, which was not hard, I was already fully spread open and my body felt like I had a 'Come Fuck Me' sign on for everybody to see.

Alex slowly pushed his cock into my ass as I tried my hardest to let him in. It felt so much tighter and his cock so much bigger. As he made it past the first few inches, I pushed my ass back against him, inviting him all the way in. Slowly he began to ride my ass. It was such a different feeling than vaginal sex, and my whole body had heightened sensations. There was no 'Oh-my-god, keep pushing that thing into me' feeling, but there was no bottom either, and I felt his hips against my butt cheeks as he pushed his cock as deep as it would go.

Because I was kneeling, I was staring right down at Emma, who was beside me. She looked like she was having a ton of fun and I reached out my left hand to play with her breasts. She looked at me with excitement in her eyes and pulled me down on top of her. I gladly rested my weight on her so my legs were splayed open, my breasts pressed against hers and my head tucked neatly over her other shoulder.

I kissed her neck and nibbled her ears a bit as I enjoyed feeling her body bounce back and forth from Autumn's advances. Totally different sounds than I'd given from my earlier fucking were coming from my mouth. I didn't really have a lot of control over my moans, but they were more drawn out and breathy, rather than short and punctuated. Emma, who could see Alex riding me from behind, must have put it all together.

"Is he fucking you in the ass right now?" She whispered into my ear.

"Yesssss," I managed to whisper back, maybe adding a little extra distress in my tone for her enjoyment. Emma immediately reached around my body and started pulling my butt cheeks further apart with her hands.

"Fuck this sexy little slut's ass, Alex," she said loudly. "I know she loves it!" I was a little taken aback at being called a slut, but truth be told, I did fucking want it from everyone there. I wanted them to use me for their pleasure, and I wanted everybody to see me get spread open as they took turns fucking the daylights out of me. It was an amazing feeling as I gave myself up to the room, while Alex's cock pushed faster and faster into my back door.

I loved the feeling of my body moving against Emma's. I continued to moan into her neck as everyone's intensity started to rise. I felt Emma starting to breathe heavily and I could feel Autumn's thrusts getting faster and faster. Emma's body shook with everyone. She started to clutch at me, squeezing herself to my body.

"Don't you fucking stop!," she cried to Autumn as she threw her head back. She came hard, with long, loud wails. She held me the whole time, forcing me to be part of her climax. My mind was already spinning with my own pleasure and it was quite the ride to hang on to her while Autumn pushed her over the edge with her cock.

Hearing, and even more so, seeing someone else orgasm heightens the experience for anybody. I could hear Alex breathing hard behind me and just as he really started to make some sexy grunts and moans, he pulled me up off Emma and pulled his cock from my ass. I looked back as he tore the condom off and sank his cock into my pussy. My body flooded with new forms of pleasure, but only for a moment as he pumped me a couple times before he moved around the bed, grabbed my head, and shoved his cock straight into my mouth.

I grabbed his shaft and began pumping him, tasting my pussy on his cock. He didn't stop though, and continued to push deeper into my mouth. I knew what he wanted, so I stretched my neck out and relaxed my throat as I let him deep into me. He filled my mouth and throat up completely with his cock and the feeling of him stretching my throat was incredibly arousing. More hot feelings of being a dirty little slut washed over me as I embraced the idea.

One hand on the back of my head, Alex pumped his cock into me. He began to grunt some more and I knew he was about to cum. I felt his cock grow even more as hot spurts of cum came pumping out of him and into me. He shot most of it way down my throat, but before he was done, he pulled out a bit and unloaded the rest into my mouth.

I hungrily lapped up his cum. I loved the way it tasted, sweet and mild, maybe a little salty. The taste never bothered me the way it does some girls, but they are missing out. Nothing tastes quite like it, but, to me, it's the pure essence of sex.

I smiled up at Alex, who looked a bit spun himself. I was still on all fours on the end of the bed, surrounded by naked people. Not more than a few seconds passed before Cameron patted me on the butt. "Alright little lady," he said almost cheerily, "we're not done with you yet." I wasn't done either, I still wanted more. Alex had just got me going again and I had a hunch that tall, sexy Cameron would deliver.

He lifted my ass up a bit and encouraged me to roll over. I found myself on my back again, ass at the edge of the bed, staring through my legs at a sexy cut set of abs that ended with a large, wide cock pointed right at me. His masculinity was vibrant and his pubic hair was neatly trimmed down to almost nothing, matching his beard scruff. Lust flared up inside me as I lay there, staring up at him, waiting for him to penetrate me.

Cameron put one arm under my hips, lifting me up to slide a pillow under me so that I would be at the right height for him. I put my legs against his broad chest as he guided his large cock to my pussy. I felt him push the tip down my slit until he found my opening. Gently he pushed the head of his cock into me, stretching me wider than I expected. I wanted it so bad right then, I wanted him to bury that thing inside me and not stop until I screamed with pleasure. But he went slow and I felt every inch push into me. He was so wide, stretching me as he pushed my butt cheeks apart to make room.

Cameron took my legs and pushed them closer together and back on top of me, putting my pussy right on top for him to use. I was consumed with him, and with the feeling of his cock. He slowly pushed in and out of me, taking his time and clearly enjoying it. Autumn came over and kissed him, putting a hand on my pussy so his cock slid through it. They were super hot together, which only made me want them more.

I was just getting into the rhythm when Autumn came crawling over my head to put her shaved wet pussy right above my face. She wasn't wearing her strapon anymore and while she was facing her lover, she straddled my head and lowered herself onto my face. The last thing I saw was the little Burning Man she had left in her pubic hair. God, she was way too cool for me.

Her pussy was luscious. I licked at every part of her I could. As I found her clit and began to concentrate on it, my nose and face were buried between her butt cheeks. I loved the full experience of her ass. I didn't really have a choice as she made sure my face took the full tour. She was totally in control, her husband too, as I was completely at their mercy, with deep burning desires to be ridden every which way to climax.

I spent several minutes enjoying Autumn's wonderful pussy until I felt a cock pushing its way across my forehead and into her opening. I couldn't even really see who it was, but I guessed it must have been Ethan. Autumn moaned and lifted herself up a bit so he could get a better angle. I watched, wide eyed, as his cock pushed into her just inches from my face. I was trapped under a pile of naked people and they were using me as a platform to have sex. All of this was happening as Cameron continued sinking his man meat into me, sending my head spinning and waves of pleasure through my body. I didn't care what happened, I just wanted more of his cock, and I loved watching Autumn's decadent pussy get fucked close up.

Ethan didn't mess around as he began fucking her pretty hard. Autumn pushed her ass back a bit so my face wasn't getting pounded as much. She moaned and told him to go harder. Once again everyone's intensity was rising. Cameron was going faster and my moans were getting louder. Ethan and Autumn were going at it, Ethan's pelvis slapping against her ass. Honestly, it was a pretty rude scene as Autumn's ass was inches from my face, her legs on either side of my head. They were quite literally rubbing it in my face as they fucked on top of me, but surprisingly the feeling of being used just fueled my arousal. I didn't know how much longer I was going to make it, but it didn't matter, It seemed like everyone was about to cum.

Cameron still wasn't really giving it to me even though I desperately needed him too. I feverishly widened my hips, yearning for every inch of him. Every time I thought about Autumn's body above me, a surge of lust would rush through me and I got that much closer to an orgasm. Her body was shaking with every thrust and I could see and hear her chasing down her own orgasm. I wanted to be right underneath when she came; she was so enthralling and dominating, I had to see what a woman like her looked like when she came.

As her arousal rose, my anticipation rose as well. Her moans changed to screams of pleasure punctuated by Ethan's thrusts. She had made it, and I couldn't be more excited. She lurched forward as her body tensed up, pushing Ethan's cock from her pussy. I was so ready for whatever she had in store for me, but I wasn't expecting the large amounts of clear lady cum that came spurting out of her pussy and right onto my face. She screamed as her body convulsed, each wave of her orgasm pushing more cum out, soaking the bed and my face. I had seen a couple of women squirt before, but I never got to enjoy it like this. My shock passed instantly, replaced with dirty, delicious lust. Blinking her cum from my eyes, I watched as Ethan grabbed her ass and shoved his cock back into her dripping pussy. She moaned again and pushed back against him as he furiously fucked her, clearly intent on cumming.

Moments later, Ethan began making those sounds that only a man makes right before he cums. Longer breaths and grunts came from his mouth just before he pumped his cum into Autumn's pussy right in front of my face. Already covered in Autumn's cum, I hungrily looked up at her pussy, not even daring to hope that I would get to taste the essence of her sex again. I watched as Ethan filled her pussy, quickly relaxing his intensity until the two of them just rocked slowly back and forth, enjoying what they had created together.

Their climax was fueling my own orgasm that was slowly being built by Cameron's cock pushing my hips apart again and again. I watched as Ethan slowly pulled his cock from Autumn's pussy. There was nothing I could do to stop them, even though deep down I wanted it to happen. His cum erupted from her pussy, dripping deliciously onto my face and into my mouth. Autumn clearly wanted this for me as she lowered herself, mashing her cum-soaked pussy onto my face. Overcome with lust, I licked and sucked every inch of her, relishing the tastes and smells of Ethan's cum mixed with Autumn's juices. It was incredible.

I heard Autumn say something to her husband, who responded by increasing his pace as he continued to fuck me. "Finally," I thought to myself. I was more than ready to climax. Autumn, who was still kneeling over my face, grabbed my legs and pulled them apart and back to her. I realized that she was face to face with Cameron while she presented my pussy to him. It was hot to think about, and even hotter to be fucked by both of them. I didn't need much at that point, the thought and the feeling of being sexually used by both of them brought my orgasm up from the depths.

Cameron's cock pushed deep and hard into me. My body shook with every thrust, and I surrendered to the oncoming orgasm. I had passed the point of no return, and there was no getting out of it now. All I could do was give in to Cameron's cock and Autumn's exquisite ass as they rode me for all they were worth.

My moans turned to wails as I finally started to cum. The long buildup of passion crashed over me as my body rejoiced. Cameron had no intention on letting me off easy as he continued to fuck me, with his wife holding my legs apart for him. His cock felt so fucking good inside me as I continued to wail and my head started to spin.

I felt myself start to come down from my climax a bit, but Cameron didn't slow down. My body was still ablaze with passion, but I couldn't handle much more. I guessed he was close though, and at that moment, I felt his hot cum erupt inside me and I knew he would soon slow himself down.

I was a little overwhelmed at that point. So many incredible things had just happened to me and I let my body relish the moment. I found myself still moaning as I felt Cameron slowly pull his wet cock from my pussy. Cum dripped out of me, running down my butt cheeks. I was glowing with satisfaction and happiness. I felt like a queen having been treated so well. A slutty, cum covered queen, and I loved it.

Autumn climbed off of me and knelt beside me. I lifted my head up to see her stuff Cameron's dripping cock in her mouth. I smiled and let my head fall back down. I could have laid there forever, but it didn't take long before Alex was helping me up. Finally I stood, naked and smiling in front of everyone. Except for a few small items of clothing, everyone was naked as well. Strong feelings of companionship and satisfaction rushed through me. These people were incredible. They brought us here, guided us, and brought down any barriers that prevent people from embracing their sexuality.

I could still feel excitement in my chest. Maybe it was the Molly, but I like to think it was mostly from being fucked every which way and set loose on the night. Now that we had got that out of our systems, I began to realize that there was plenty of fun yet to be had that night. It was the last night of Burning Man, after all, and there was nothing holding us back now.

After I toweled myself off a bit, we grabbed our costumes and spilled out of the bus, still mostly naked, to slowly get ourselves together out in the open night. Any shred of modesty was long gone and it felt wonderful to feel the city come alive as we talked about the night still to come.

Reality

The remainder of the night was as expected. Dancing, wild people, fire, more dancing, and plenty of nudity. Hard to compare to having your brains fucked out by five wonderful people though.

There's not too much else to say. We survived Burning Man, with the help of a few friends, and after the last night, we packed it all up and headed home. It's quite the reality check trying to get back to your former life. I felt as though we had lived a whole lifetime there, become new people, and the rest of the world was exactly the same as it had been. Everyone had their "normal" way of doing things, which was so boring and depressing.

We did our best to hang onto the fun though. Emma and Ethan became more a part of our lives. Alex and I always felt like they were the more mature part of our relationship, but they were fun. I'm not going to detract from the story and lay out the rest of my life, but I will say there were many more exotic encounters. Let's hope I can find the time to write some of them down, and dare I say, make some more!