All Comments on 'Getaway'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

That was fantastic! I hope you do at least one more part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BRILLIANT!!!!

What a fantastic buildup, truly epic!! This is just begging for another chapter, and so am I!!! Thanks so much for this fantastic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
did he get you pregnant?

That was a really hot story! I do hope there will be more. I really want to know, did your brother get you pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Xarth is a dude. But I also want to know if she got pregnant

Lol the author is a dude. Did the sister get prego?

Mark737Mark737almost 10 years ago
BOING!

As soon as I see your name as the author. I know its going to be something well worth reading. You didn't disappoint with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Nice One

Well done. They will be interesting to follow, if you choose to follow up. Otherwise a pretty little vignette.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

This reminds me of what happened between my sister and me. We hooked up just after she graduated highschool now we live in the midwest with no contact from our family because we live together as man and wife

LizHazeLizHazealmost 10 years ago
Right in the FEELS

When I first read through Getaway, even though I was approaching it as an editor, I cried. Screw it, I'll just say it: I bawled my eyes out. This is my absolute favorite story Xarth's ever written. It's not necessarily the sexiest one, but it's the best one. The second and third times I cried less, but it still managed to effect tears.

Maybe it just preys on my personal emotional soft spots, maybe it's because it's more of a vignette and leaves so much unexplored, or maybe I was just having a surge of hormones. I'm not really sure. Whatever it is, I think this is the richest emotional resource he's tapped since his novel, Ambition.

I hope others enjoy Getaway as much as I did. S'pure gold.

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Nice Buildup

Not the best Xarth story, but that is still better than 90% of everything else on Literotica. I love the buildup descriptions - my anatomy responds in a big way!

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
awesome

great story. loved the long slow build up. the dialogue was tight and enjoyable. loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this author is something else

Xarth is in his early 20s, he writes like an angel, and he's heavily into sisterfucking. I truly hope that Mr. X has a kid sister, like his hero in this terrific story, and that she loves her brother's big hard cock the way Marcy loves Simon's. Marcy says, "All that mattered was my brother's cock. I needed it like I needed oxygen." Frankly, that's the way a sister should always feel about her hunky big brother's cock. Simon's just as fond of the adorable little coochie his baby sister's got between her legs. Growing up together there was always a simmering attraction between them for what the other had that was "different." Now that Marcy's of age, there no hesitation, and Simon slides his cock up her cute little cunt whenever they feel like getting real "close." This time the boy's gentle at first, but his sis wants it rough, so Simon obliges and starts fucking the shit out of her. "Simon pulled almost all the way out, then slammed his cock back inside me. I arched my back and hissed in pleasure," she says as her brother bangs away. He gives her a really hot incestuous fuck, she comes like crazy, and Simon ends up blowing his brotherly balls up his baby sister's sopping wet twat. I'm glad that they go away together, I hope it's for a long, long time. Mr. X, please tell us that the boy fucks a baby up his own sister's cunt, that they manage to get married, and that they live happily ever after, amid a swarm of cute little incest kids. In any case, "Getaway" surely deserves a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Storty

If could Give it more the 5 Stars I would Just Love It

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 10 years ago
Wow again

The story rocked and I understood too much of it! Seriously, great story as always.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
another PARTIAL story

no background AGAIN no character development AGAIN a sloppy rush to sex AGAIN and no end YET. this should have been chapter two of three or four not a stand alone.

JTC1966JTC1966almost 10 years ago
Re Another Partial Story

...... Mr Anonymous. Your thoughts are so inciteful.. I'd love to read some of your submissions.. Or maybe not!!! Give the guy a break, he posts decent material, and he's not trying to pass it off as a novel.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice style

The best writing is spare writing, not dripping with detail. This is very good writing because it is an intimate account between two people and the reader is allowed to be somewhat voyeuristic without intruding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Partial Story?

I really enjoyed this. Nicely told. I'm not sure what Anonymous wants (I'm Anonymous, too, I know). I think there was one typo, but it didn't distract me at all. I wish I could write as well. This story could be part of a series or could stand alone. I would accept no criticism of it. If someone wants an epic saga they can look elsewhere. Myself? I await your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sensual

This has to be the best story I have ever read on this site that is slow and sensual to me. I love the way it slowly went up to the sex. Don't listen to Anonymous. He's a turd. I love your background. GREAT WORK!

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksteralmost 10 years ago
Excellent story.

Well written little piece. I really enjoyed how slowly and unrushed things developed. It provided a very sensual yet playful mood. I enjoyed it greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Solid work, much like your others

A solid story, on the shorter side, with realistic build-up. How you manage to have enough character development in that erotica scene to not make the story seemed rush is unique. But, you should consider moving onto a series of stories and not just these singular ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sex inm tent with brother

I just hoped the you of them made more love that night and hope they still do love the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for this

This was really sexy. It was exactly what I think a story about brother-sister incest needs to be. In such a short amount of space you provided me with a real and complex relationship between these two charracters. There was obvious love between them and feelings they may not even have known they had came to life in that tent. Personally, it was one of the most erotic things I've read.

TycoonierTycoonieralmost 10 years ago
Brilliant as Always

Excellent, just like the rest of your stories :D

Please make another chapter for this! Would be great to see a conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I wanna see what happens at his place. Does he wake up wih a hangover and not remember anything that happened? Is she prego? What happens?!

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1over 9 years ago
Getaway

Fantastic! You are head and shoulders above any other author on this site. This works well as a short story let alone a sex story. Brilliant. I don't know how you do it!

dannyfortesque14dannyfortesque14over 9 years ago
Forgot who wrote it

I forgot who wrote this about halfway through. When I got to the end and saw it was Xarth, I was like,"Ohhh! That's why it was so amazing."

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 9 years ago
1st Class Read.

As always, this was extremely captivating. Thanks.

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
AS ALWAYS REALLY GOOD

Once again loved the story but to short .I like volume

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

The tempo, the dialogue, the atmosphere, the knowingness, were all superb. This is a truly erotic story, really well written. Please write more in the same vein.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
You know, I just don't get it...

On the one hand, I agree that there's not really much if any background... and we have basically no physical description of the characters... and I hate that it's just a snapshot in their lives...

But on the other hand... the story focuses on the two of them... and we have an understanding of the way they work together, how they click... and this snapshot it so full of depth... I feel like I can't even understand why I like it so much.

There's a movie "Cousin Cousine", the original French one, not the crappy American remake... and there's a scene near the end where it's clear to the rest of the family they've just had sex and they're leaving their spouses... and this whole story feels like that section of the movie. Where two people have a connection that spans appropriateness but is all the more correct for that spanning.

While I would love to follow them as they maintain but maybe struggle with society and family, like a vacation snapshot evokes more for those who were on the vacation than those just seeing the picture so this story evokes more for us the reader - though I can't figure out why.

Enjoyed much... keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Needs a Sequel

The best part was the dialogue interplay between the Siblings - awesome!! This definitely needs a sequel!

deathgodmatthewdeathgodmatthewalmost 9 years ago
Damn

Xarth please keep this going I would love to read more!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant ,

the dialog is heartfelt and earnest,feel right thru ,superb !

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Brilliant Read as Always

This might be your shortest story yet, yet it is erotic and loving as always. I have a feeling that this is the first time they have had sex, and I hope you'll write a sequel to this exploring ways they can be together more often.

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
Read it again

Story was just as good the second time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKK

The best that I have seen on this site.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 7 years ago
The Feels

""I miss you when you're not around," I whispered.

After a moment of silence, I assumed he must not have heard me. That was okay. I wasn't really sure why I'd said anything.

"I miss you too," he said." The tone of the story changed immediately after her statement. They mean so much to each other and you did such an amazing job making the reader feel their mutual emotional dependency. As much as I would like to see a sequel, I think this ending is pretty much perfect; we know that they are now committed to finding a way to live together.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
excellent

would love to read some more of this adventure. The shit hitting the fan and the two of them living together

BilleyedBilleyedover 7 years ago
Another good one!

Great story! Probably years of teasing and innuendo have brought them to a point where his advances were done with the confidence that she would at the least tolerate them without freaking out, at at most would reciprocate and lead him deeper.

neoxbombneoxbombalmost 7 years ago

Wow that seemed rather easy. Great story

kmac99kmac99almost 7 years ago
Wonderful voice and style

I would have to wholeheartedly agree with Liz Haze: this is a work of art! Well written and crafted to emit deep emotions. The dialogue was spunky and realistic and the love/lust between the siblings was tear-worthy!

Thank you for a great read!

I shall enjoy more of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Memories

Hey Xarth,

I'm an 'old Fart', (76) and I DO remember some of these occurrences actually happening to me in my deep dark past. I am including all of your stories here, within this comment.

These are not fantasies, are they.?

At least some of these are True Tales. Am I wrong?

Does my old heart good. !!

Congratulations on Good Stuff.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing this darling story. I've yet to read one of your offerings that I haven't liked. This makes my second or third go around of Getaway. Evidently I had read too hastily the other times as I remembered thinking that the kids were going on the lam together, riding off into the proverbial sunset. But having them only going to Simon's house for the night sounds a lot more plausible. I'm an unabashed romantic and I do like to imagine the sister moving in, posthaste, with Simon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So many great stories

Your stories never fail to disappoint, and I'm yet to come across one that I didn't proceed to read. You (and the ubiquitous LizHaze, whose work I've never read but seems to edit half the stories on this site) might just be the best thing on LitErotica.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago
So many great stories

Hey, it's me again! You might have noticed from the title I'm the same guy as the last anon comment. Well, it's been months since then, and now I'm sure of it: you are the best author on this website, and believe me, I've read enough here to be sure. Your writing is wonderful, and I hope you never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is sooo so good. I want a sequel.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
More please

hot sexy tale that needs more. What happens now? Did he knock her up and they live together? What happens when the family finds out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More than just a fuck story.

This is a very nice story of unknowing love that blossomed inside a tent. An act of lovemaking that neither really expected but both actually wanted. Great story.

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years ago
* * * * * *

6 Stars

Lisa Ann

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loved this! Sweet and hot at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing!

I came so many times. But also enjoyed the story.

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 5 years ago
Again...

The story ended too soon. NEED MORE!!!

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago
beautiful

truly, lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy hell

This was everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

I wish we got a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Definitely worth a sequel.

saji91saji91almost 4 years ago
2 nd part

2nd part please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

Great little story. You are a very talented story teller. THANKS.

gametime279gametime279over 3 years ago
More please

So, I'd love sequels to all your stories. But I feel like this one actually NEEDS one. Most of the others are "In love" by the end whatever that means to each of us. This one they clearly love each other more than a normal brother and sister, but I don't know that they're there yet.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a wonderful love incest story between Simon and Marcy, and then when the relationship comes to climax and it just starts getting good it stops. Such an injustice to not have a great story continue.

A continuation would be great and from the comments it would be well received by your followers.

Well done to this point, 5 stars

winterplayingwinterplayingover 3 years ago

You are an extremely good writer. I have been reading your stories since discovering you here on this site. I am discovering you like to leave a story just hanging, abruptly. It's ok once in a while but every story so far comes to a sudden unfulfilling halt!! And that is little more than frustrating. I love reading your stories. Your writing really is good, it flows, it's not hard to follow who is talking and it is erotic as heck. I would love to keep reading you and always instantly anticipate what you write and buy it or download it. Now though I think I am getting too disappointed. So the best of luck to you and keep on writing for all those who read your stories. Just not me anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great short story well written and just enough sex to keep it interesting love the lead up to sex as they talked in the tent.

Having grown up with a sister and going on family vacations together my sister and I for years shared a room when away thru the years went from annoyed with each other the entire time to teasing each other and eventually sex play and seducing each other. We both miss those years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story and the build up was great . To Annonymous 5days ago , I aswell can relate but it was my cousin and not sister. We were very close just a few months different in age and we grew up being extremely close which brought us to being each others first in everything about sex and yes even having kids ( we were blessed with a son then 18months later a daughter . We didn't push in.any way but noticed the same sings we gave off and knew that they would more than likely become as close as we were and are . Yes we did tell the kids and I know some might not agree but we didn't deter any flirting or attempt from them to engage with us . Our daughter actually was her moms first girl/girl experience and they still enjoy being with each other and yes we enjoy watching them .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymous one month and two month ago

I can't relate to you guys because I have no sister but this so sweet and wholesome, I love it. I hope you guys be happy.

And my man/woman is as good as he/she's ever been, love his/her stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's amazing that you managed to make this short two pager feel just as emotional as some of your longer stories. Absolute props

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author is incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it!

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

I liked it...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story… wish it had been longer ;)

HooHaa77HooHaa779 months ago

The only problem with this story is that it's not longer and it doesn't have a sequel or five.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Only two words MORE PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please write a sequel!

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I loved this so much.

BruceS1949BruceS19495 months ago

Wow, I really enjoyed this story!

Client8Client83 months ago

A very tender story. Loved it

usaretusaret2 months ago

It was almost, perhaps is, reality.

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda87626 days ago

Holy shit, I could read a full length novel of them. I love how they interact

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...