Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took several minutes to find the corkscrew that Paul tossed behind something on the counter. The cork was buried. I worked as carefully as I could to screw the thing into the top of the bottle. Mostly, it involved trying to clear my head of the recent moments outside.

"Sure you got it, Doug?"

I nearly let the bottle slip.

Taylor strode into the kitchen. He wore a grin watching the bottle in my hand.

"Oh, hey man." I tried act casual. "Nah, this one's really in there. I can pull it out, though."

I saw the slightest twitch in Taylor's eyebrow and realized my choice of words. No, that was in my head. I never would have thought that before. Would... would he?

"Well just let me get by you real quick," Taylor said stepping close. "I need to get myself a glass. I got left out of the last one."

I had to step aside and back myself against the island in the middle of the kitchen to allow Taylor to pass. To my shock, he slid right in front of me and reached for the cabinet door overhead.

The bright lights of the kitchen allowed me to see so much more of Taylor in detail. His tank top clung to his tan shoulders and narrow waist. When he reached high for a wine glass, the shirt slid up his body. I couldn't even try to look away. The boy was right in front of me. Down my eyes went. The skin around his midsection was so tight and smoothe. This only beckoned my gaze lower in that briefest of seconds. That thick set of cheeks was inches from my body. The wildest flash of insanity shot through my skull when I imagined slapping my palm into all that flesh and squeezing. The proximity of our bodies was maddening.

Just like that Taylor shut the cabinet and stepped away holding a single wine glass. He held it up and gave me a little grin, one that sent a jolt down through my body.

"Can I get the first one?" Taylor asked.

I blinked and immediately went to tugging at the corkscrew.

"Sure thing, bud," I said.

The cork came free. Taylor held out his glass and I carefully poured his wine. I leapt on the first thought I could to break the silence.

"You're allowed to drink wine now?" I said.

"I had two glasses at dinner," Taylor pointed out as though it were obvious. "I am old enough now, you know?"

I let myself chuckle. "Sorry, man, I... I'm just not used to seeing you so, uh... grown up and all."

Taylor leaned against the counter and took a sip from his glass. His hazel eyes studied me. Something about the way he was standing... or leaning....

"Did Grandpa say something to you?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and stared toward the rear of the cabin.

"Yeah, he talks," I said. "A little more than I think he should."

"Look I know," Taylor said suddenly. "You don't have to say anything."

I met eyes with him. Goosebumps covered my arms. I didn't respond.

"I knew before I ever said anything to Mom how Grandpa would be," Taylor went on.

I relaxed. "Uh, yeah. Just... just ignore him. It's what I do mostly."

"I do," Taylor said. "Sorry you have to put up with him. At least you don't have to sit with the hens."

I snorted a laugh. "Yeah, maybe not tonight."

Taylor eyed me again. I tried not to notice his eyes traveling. I didn't want that. I couldn't handle it. Even if it was for fractions of a second, I still saw it.

He pushed away from the counter and turned toward the back door again.

"Well, let me know if you get bored," Taylor said, half turning as he walked. "Maybe I can help."

I didn't want to look but I couldn't control it. Taylor had to see. My eyes darted down to watch his ass cheeks jiggle and tighten past one another as he walked away. Maybe he didn't see.

It was only after the back door shut that I let out a breath and allowed myself a tiny panic attack. Beyond all the weird stupid thoughts I was suddenly having, none of them made me feel more awkward than when I looked down and notice the tented bulge in my shorts.

****

The night seemed to drag on, but at last the family was beginning to make their way to bed.

Paul had been dozing the moment I'd returned from the kitchen. He and Nancy had retired early. Leanne and Heather did not finish their second bottle of wine before deciding to call it quits. Both the women's eyes began to squint with fatigue more and more with each minute. Taylor had spent most of the time tucked into a cushioned love seat beside his mother. I'd spent the rest of my time trying not to look over at them. Taylor's legs were curled up beneath him, displaying the undersides of his thighs....

I sat on the bed in the room my wife had chosen. I'd stripped to only a t-shirt and my briefs. Pulling my socks off, I watched my wife undress. It had been so long since we had been intimate, but I often watched her when she wasn't looking. Moreso that night, what with all the pent-up energy I'd so unwillingly been introduced to.

I tried not to think of that. Instead I watched my wife pull her shirt over her head. She was already down to her panties, which still did well to wind their way around her now ample backside. Leanne didn't bother to unfasten her bra, opting to pull it up and over her shoulders as well. Her breasts wobbled freely as she bent to dig in her still packed suitcase.

My mouth opened to say something, but the words evaporated. I wasn't even sure what to say. Leanne pulled a nightgown down over her body and approached the bed. Her eyes finally found mine and for the first time I saw a genuine smile part her lips.

"I'm really beat," Leanne told me. "It's been a long day and a longer drive."

"I know," I said. "Glad to be settled."

Leanne stepped close and pulled my head against her side. I felt her lips on top of my head. I lifted my eyes to hers and offered her a weary smile.

"Thank you for bringing me up here again, Doug," She said.

I nodded. "It's fine, honey. I know it's important to you girls. I love the cabin, too."

"Heather really appreciates it," Leanne told me. "Her birthday is always special. John may have gone, but you've kept our little tradition alive."

One surprise led to another when Leanne climbed onto the bed and into my lap.

"I was thinking earlier that maybe we do something like this for your birthday," Leanne said. "I know you like to travel, too."

I didn't.

"Just let me know what you wanna do," Leanne said. "We can try to make it happen."

I let my hands glide over her thighs, my fingertips teasing at the edges of her panties beneath the nightgown. The energy was still bottled up inside me.

"I could think of a few things," I told her.

Leanne's eyes rolled a little bit over her grin.

"Doug, I am absolutely beat," She said.

It was all she needed to say. Immediately my insides sank. Still, Leanne leaned in and gave me a kiss. It was another step forward, and a couple steps back. I tasted the wine on her lips. I wanted to think she'd remember this little interaction in the morning but I couldn't be sure.

Leanne patted her hands on my shoulders and began to climb past me into the bed.

"I'm gonna get some sleep," She said. "You should do the same."

A thought hit me and I latched on to it in an instant.

"Actually, I'm gonna sit outside for a little longer," I said. "I think Paul actually left some scotch out there."

Leanne was already rolling over.

"Well, don't get drunk and fall asleep out there," my wife mumbled. "Big day tomorrow."

I switched off the lamp before heading out of the bedroom. I didn't even care that I was still in nothing but my briefs and a t-shirt. Everyone would be asleep. I pulled open the door to the balcony and stepped out into the cool autumn night.

It felt perfect. Not cold, not sticky, but refreshing. Even moreso in what I was wearing. I looked toward the small table where Paul and I had been sitting earlier. The half empty scotch bottle was still there. It was time to warm that fuzzy feeling back up. It was technically my bottle of scotch after all, since I'd paid for pretty much everything that day.

I fetched the bottle and eyed the chair. My ass was still sore from sitting on that hard wood. Looking around, I settled on the cushioned loveseat across the balcony. I plopped down on the seat and stared out at the moon in the night sky.

The first sip burned a little all over again. The next few were just warm. I couldn't think of a better end to the day. Finally I could at least enjoy the scenery of the night in the quiet. Inevitably, I thought of the long drive and the seven hundred bags I'd unloaded from everyone's vehicles. I thought of the chaos in the restaurant, all the noise and bustle of tourists packed into one building. I saw Paul's persistent judging glare leveled at me, at his grandson, and his own daughters.

Maybe I would sleep outside. That might be just the thing. Of course I'd have hell to pay in the morning from not just my wife, but my aching back. In that moment I didn't mind though. I sipped the scotch right from the bottle and let my eyes close. The weariness seemed to drain right out of my body.

My eyelids peeled apart. The door had opened. I expected Leanne to appear and demand I return to bed.

Taylor stepped outside.

I didn't sit up but I straightened on the loveseat. It only took a second for him to notice me. He lifted a hand in a little wave and grinned at me. He was still wearing his tiny blue shorts and tank. My mind began to turn flips. Of all people to walk out that door it was him. For a brief while I had put him out of my mind. Here he was again. Odd palpitations fluttered in my chest. My thoughts became pulsating images of earlier in the evening.

I still had no idea why.

"Hey!" He all but whispered.

"Oh, hey bud," I said back.

Taylor gave a peculiar little shrug and crept closer in the dark, his features lit by the moon.

"Didn't expect to find anyone out here," he said.

I watched him fetch one of the chairs the women had sat in earlier. I thought of something to say.

"You're not out trying to sneak a smoke or anything are you?" I asked in as playful a tone as I could manage.

Taylor grinned and shook his head. "No. A drink. I guess I wasn't the only one to remember Paul's scotch."

I nearly scoffed. Paul's scotch.

I offered the bottle to Taylor. "Here. I guess if you're old enough for the wine you can handle the real stuff."

Taylor eyed me but accepted the bottle. Without hesitation he put it to his lips and took a sip. I expected him to make a face or cough. He did neither. In fact the boy took a second sip and offered the bottle back to me.

I wasn't sure what to do or say. The few seconds of silence were beginning to eat at my nerves though. I stared out at the amazing view to keep from looking at Taylor.

"Well, how do you like joining us at the cabin?" I asked.

"It's been fun so far," Taylor said. "Although I gotta say, it doesn't live up to what I thought when I was younger."

"Oh yeah? How so?"

Taylor shrugged. "I don't know. Not being able to come? I always thought that since it was only a grown-ups vacation that you guys were doing wild stuff up here. But it's really tame so far."

I chuckled. "Yeah. That's being grown up in a nutshell, man. Welcome to the high life, where all you're looking for is a stiff drink and a chair to relax in."

I sipped from the bottle of scotch. It was beginning to take hold inside of me. My body started to feel like a warm cloud. The initial tension I'd felt seconds ago when Taylor walked out had begun to melt away.

"Can I ask you something, Doug?"

I looked at Taylor. He was leaned close in his chair. I motioned with my hand for him to continue.

"Does Aunt Leanne always treat you that way?" He asked.

I blinked. I was caught off guard.

"What way?" I asked.

"I don't know," Taylor said. "The way she talks to you. It's completely different when she's with my mom. When she talks to you it's... she's always telling you what to do or acting disgusted with you. She's hiding it with a smile but I can see it."

I kept my mouth from falling open. I could only stare back at Taylor when he spoke. All in the same few seconds it felt like something had been lifted off of my body. Somehow this young guy had seen me, even though I'd stopped waving my arms years ago.

"Just happens when age, bud," I managed to say. "Leanne's doesn't... mean to be that way, it's just... we've been around one another so long."

Taylor pulled one of his legs up into the seat of his chair and clasped his hands on his knee. I kept my eyes from his legs this time, though meeting his gaze was no easier. It was like he didn't blink. He just stared right into me.

"Aunt Leanne gets that from Grandpa," Taylor said. "I know she's nice, but a lot of times that's just what's on the surface. She has a little bit of him in her. They can be spiteful."

I swallowed another gulp of scotch. Realizing I took a bit too much I cringed. The burn couldn't dispell the icy shards in my chest though.

"You aren't like Grandpa though," Taylor said. I saw his eyes traveling. "Everytime he looks at me I can feel him judging me. And I can practically hear what he thinks of me."

I shook my head. "He wasn't always like that to you. The guy's a fossil, it may just take time for him to get used to you."

Taylor licked his lips, still watching me.

"Every time you look at me, it just feels natural," he said.

I looked at him. I wasn't sure I'd heard that right. Taylor stared right back at me. The younger guy eased forward in his chair. I opened my mouth but I had nothing prepared to say, not even to protest.

Taylor reached for the bottle in my hand, in my lap. I allowed him to take the scotch and watched him take another sip, letting out the breath I was holding.

I blinked. "Sorry, what do you mean by natural?"

Chills washed over my skin. I couldn't believe I'd asked him to elaborate.

Taylor shrugged. "You know, you look at me like another person. You see the real me... and I can see the real you looking back. Nothing to hide."

There was something in Taylor's eyes. His every word dripped with more meaning than he let on. It was like his lips wanted to pull back into a grin. Meanwhile his hazel eyes darted up and down my body. He seemed to understand me more than I understood myself. I felt my pulse quickening. I could hear it in my ears over the nightlife beyond the balcony.

I had to be imagining things again.

Taylor let out a little laugh. "Gosh, we should be thanking you, Doug. I know you are paying for all of this. The cabin, the weekend, the dinners... and I don't think anyone is showing you any appreciation."

I swallowed the rock in my throat and looked out at the moonlit night.

"It's... It's nothing," I replied. "I think it's important f-for us to still get together."

Taylor passed the bottle back to me, leaning close and never retreating. I saw his smooth tan skin even in the light of the moon. His glistening lips were apart while he watched me. I did my best to look away.

"Do you like that I'm here, too?" Taylor asked.

I stammered. "O-of course... why?"

Taylor gave me one of his little shrugs and swept his black hair across his forehead.

"Just wondering why you've been staring so much."

I found myself in a corner. All I could think to do was scoff and roll my eyes.

"No I'm not... I haven't--"

"Are you like Grandpa?" Taylor cut in. "You think I'm a freak? Is that why?"

"What? No, no, of course not."

"Then you must like to stare." Taylor was grinning now.

"Taylor," I said firmly, "cut it out. That's ridiculous."

"Is it?" Taylor said. "Is it ridiculous that you were pitching a tent earlier in the kitchen?"

I could only stare back in shock.

"Just being near me gave you a hard on?" He went on.

I climbed to my feet quickly. I badly needed an exit plan.

"No, that's not... I wasn't... like that...."

I took a step Taylor stood from his seat to block my path. One of his hands made contact with my hip as if to hold me in place. I blinked rapidly, trying to wrestle my gaze away from Taylor's face now inches from my own.

"Well, why do you have one now?" Taylor asked locking eyes with me.

I became suddenly aware of what I was wearing. My shirt wasn't long enough to hide my briefs... nor the bulge that had formed inside of them. I didn't need to look down. I could feel my shaft stretching the material. I felt every throb of my heartbeat down there. It wasn't just hard, it was rock solid and stiff.

I tried to force out some words. They never came. I was trapped in the hazel gaze of the younger man in front of me. He knew. It seemed so ridiculous to try to deny it like I had. I still couldn't understand it one bit, but Taylor knew.

A gasp left my lips when I felt Taylor's fingers below. They danced gently over the bulge in my underwear. My cock jumped beneath the fabric from the touch.

"There he is," Taylor said with a little grin. "Now I could misinterpret a few dirty looks, Doug, but this?"

His fingers tightened on my shaft through my briefs.

"This doesn't lie," Taylor cooed.

I licked my lips to try and wet the words leaving my dry throat.

"Taylor, no, we... we shouldn't be--"

He was turning. At first I thought he was leaving, but he slid right up against me. What was he doing?

"Who says we shouldn't?" Taylor said.

I felt smooth slender arms encircle my head. Taylor's body was against mine, his back to my chest. He was draping himself onto me with his head half turned toward mine.

"As far as I'm concerned, you're the one paying our way up here," Taylor whispered. "That makes you the boss in my eyes."

I felt it. Two thick ass cheeks slid over my clothed cock. I felt the give in his flesh from my erection. My toes curled right where I stood. My hips pushed in out of reflex at something so luscious. The silky shorts Taylor wore allowed him to twist and slide his ass back and forth across my crotch.

I had to grab him. We'd fall if I didn't take his hips in my hands. That's what I told myself. But I tugged his waist when I had him in my hands. I felt my shaft surge with energy when I mashed it between Taylor's cheeks. He let out a low moan. I was able to look down and meet his eyes as they cut upward to look at me.

"Feels fucking good, doesn't it?" Taylor whispered.

For a moment I let Taylor writhe in my arms, because he was truly in my arms now. I couldn't control it. My hands traveled from his hips around his narrow waist. I dug my fingers at his tight smooth stomach with my other hand roamed upward beneath his tank top. His body was so smooth, but firm and unlike anything I'd ever touched this way.

What the fuck was I doing?

"Taylor, Taylor," I sputtered. "We c-can't."

I spun the younger man around by his shoulders to face me.

"We... You're my... I don't know why I'm...."

I couldn't finish a fucking sentence. It was like I had no coherent thoughts and no breath to form them with. Taylor still stared right through me with those hungry eyes, wearing a hungry grin.

"Listen we can't be doing this," I blurted. "I d-don't know why I'm like this or why... your family is right inside, they could see us or walk out and--"

"That's the only reason you have?" Taylor said.

He was sinking. Taylor began to lower himself into a squat. I was trying to say more and it just wasn't happening. I was in awe of what he was doing. My hands were still on his shoulders. Taylor looked up at me while his fingertips found their way into the waistline of my briefs and started to pull.

My cock bounced free of my underwear. Taylor's eyes shot down to it. His grin opened wider. I saw his tongue moving behind his teeth.

"Taylor...."

The young man's eyes glanced up at me again in approval. His face was right in the heat of my crotch. A smooth hand slid up my thigh. Another encircled my naked shaft. I couldn't protest. It felt incredible to have him clutching my dick. I moaned down to him, which was a mistake. Taylor's eyebrows lifted at the noise and he started to stroke his hand along my cock.