Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor opened his lips and brought his face next to the side of my shaft. Hot breath cascaded across my naked skin. My dick jumped in Taylor's loose grip. He watched me the entire time. I saw his tongue glide out. He moved it so slowly toward my shaft.

I felt just a touch of wet heat. Then another. Then again. Taylor licked at the swollen skin of my shaft taking his time to savor the taste of the tremors he sent through my body. His lips pursed around my flesh. Still his tongue darted in his mouth. Taylor kissed his way right to the fattened head of my cock.

My breath seized in my chest. Taylor mouthed at the side of my glans, still watching me. I sealed another moan behind my lips. My head rolled around on my neck. Taylor slurped just my bulging tip into his mouth. I felt his tongue swim over my sensitive tip. I squeezed the boy's shoulders.

It was maddening. Taylor was far too damned skilled at what he was doing. I couldn't believe it was him squatting beneath me with my dick throbbing in his mouth. And still he teased it. I was on the verge of jerking my hair out. My cock was so hard it hurt. My head swam and my mind raced. Part of me wanted to shove Taylor away and flee. Another side of me wanted to grab his head and shove it to the base of my dick until he beat at my legs for air.

Instead I stood rigid and frozen while Taylor tortured the tip of my cock. He mouthed it, sucked it in and out of his lips, and tongued my slit. All I could do was watch.

Lower he sank. Taylor was on his knees. My dick was freed from his wet lips. His perfect smooth face hovered just below my cock. I realized he was drawing a wet line right to the base of my shaft with his tongue. The tip of his tongue plunged down the base of my shaft and into the sensitive folds of my scrotum. My cock bounced right above his face. In the moonlight I could see my veins ready to burst beneath the flesh of my erection.

Then Taylor sucked one of my balls into his mouth.

My eyes shot open. This was something I'd never felt. It was strange, even a tiny bit painful at first. The sensitivity was unbearable though. I could feel the taste buds of Taylor's tongue washing over every bit of my flesh. Just like that it rolled from his lips. A thumb and a finger encircled my sack. Those lips slid open wide once again and engulfed my balls entirely. I felt only what Taylor wanted me to, no teeth, no pain, only hot slimy lips.

I was entranced by it. My cock bobbed on top of Taylor's smooth cheek. His eyes stared back at me. His mouth grew increasingly greedy but he never moved faster. I realized my hand was now in his hair stroking his head. God, I was pulling him into my crotch.

In a single deft motion, Taylor slid his mouth back up the underside of my dick, opened his mouth wide, and impaled his head deep on my dick.

My jaw dropped. Immediately I felt a burn in the tip of my cock when it bounced against the boy's throat. I was going to cum. If I didn't pull my cock away, I was going to cum in Taylor's mouth. The realization hit me hard. I had my cock crammed in my wife's nephew's head on the balcony of our getaway cabin.

I jerked away and stepped back. My cock slid noisily from Taylor's lips. I saw the look of alarm on his face. I stood panting a few feet away from him. My legs hit the edge of the loveseat, and I nearly fell. For several seconds I clenched my fists while my dick bobbed rapidly below. I fought it down. Maybe my cock was leaking precum. I wasn't sure. But I fought it down.

Glancing back at Taylor, I saw him wiping his mouth. I frantically searched the windows and the back door of the cabin. What if someone saw? What was I doing? Was I really that deranged? I clawed at my briefs to tug them back up my thighs.

I shook my head. "We can't. Taylor, I can't."

Taylor rose from his knees.

"Doug, it's fine, just--"

"No, I can't." I couldn't meet his eyes. "We shouldn't be out here."

I quickly stepped past Taylor and headed through the back door. Even as I quietly climbed the stairs toward the bedroom I shared with my wife, I could feel my briefs clinging to my wet cock in my briefs. I was still so hard.

I refused to look back toward the back door downstairs. It would be one hell of an awkward morning. It was hard to be around Taylor to start with. Now it would be torture, for more than one reason.

I couldn't think of that. I crept into the darkness of the bedroom and eased myself into the bed next to Leanne. I tried not to disturb her, even though I knew she could sleep through a bomb. Wrapping myself in the covers, I tried to erase my thoughts. My pulse wouldn't slow down. It sounded like the drums of a marching band in the silence of the dark room.

My cock was also still throbbing and hard.

****

I could not fall asleep.

There was no clock to read in the dark. I must have laid in the bed for over an hour. No matter how long I held my eyes shut I just couldn't drift off. For one thing, I couldn't shut my mind off. I tried to force myself to think of the plan the next day or the places we might go. I even tried counting to a hundred.

All I kept seeing was Taylor.

How was I supposed to just doze off after something like that? It was enough that my pulse returned to normal. The images were so white hot that they were scorched into my mind. I saw Taylor's face. I saw my cock nodding on his cheek while he slobbered over my balls and stared right up into my eyes.

My eyes would snap open and I'd force the memory away.

Then my dick would nod beneath the sheets in my briefs. I'd feel the crushing warmth of those two round ass cheeks sliding across my shaft. I could still picture those shorts I'd seen earlier in the evening. It went on like that forever. I'd calm down. I'd think of Taylor. My cock would grow stiff again. Over and over I struggled to forget what I'd just experienced.

At one point I rolled to my side and scooted up to Leanne under the covers. Maybe I could hope to rouse her and prod her with my excited flesh, let her feel just how hard I was. I rubbed her big hips and pressed myself into her a few times. I kissed her shoulder. For the longest time I got no response. Soon my wife shrugged my arm away groggily, likely never waking to begin with. I wasn't sure why I expected any different.

I thought of finishing myself off. At one point, for several minutes I stroked my dick under the covers. The pent up energy was one of the things keeping me awake after all. If I could just get a release, I could put the day behind me.

The problem, of course, was that when I stroked myself I inevitably thought of Taylor.

Beside my snoring wife, I was alone. There was no one to lie to except myself. I turned it all over in my head. The whole day I had been trying to make sense of it, or at least I thought. Lying awake staring at the ceiling, I realized there was no sense hiding from myself in my own head. The truth was right there all along.

Somehow I knew right when I'd seen Taylor what I felt. I'd basically been drooling over him like a frat boy. I'd never felt that with another guy, but I wanted him. The shorts were too much. I was getting hard just thinking about it again. I didn't shy away from the thoughts now. I wondered what it would feel like to be pressed flush against that butt of his... with my cock buried inside him.

I'd never done anal. Leanne wouldn't even entertain the thought. And yet just down the hall was a guy that I knew wanted me in his ass.

The realization burst like fireworks in my head. The hairs on my skin stood. If I'd not panicked earlier, Taylor would have wanted me to fuck him. Even thinking it made me feel filthy. My mind cut together images that hadn't even happened... my body slamming into Taylor's smaller form while he clawed at my skin. I could practically see that grin of his.

I glanced over at Leanne as though she would have even stirred. I slowly pulled back the covers.

No. That was crazy.

I swung my legs off the bed and stood. I shot one more glance over my shoulder at my wife. Still asleep, of course. I needed that as an excuse to keep me from leaving the room. I swallowed and crept out into the hall.

The cabin was dark and silent. All I had to keep me company as I walked were my screaming thoughts. This was insane. I needed to go back to bed. Just lay there until I fell asleep. That was the rational thing to do. Instead I put one bare foot in front of the other and snuck down the hall. I even pulled myself along using the second story railing overlooking the room below.

I passed Heather's room. All was pitch black within. I heard nothing. I knew that she and Leanne's parents were in the only bedroom downstairs. That left only one other room on the second floor. I turned with the banister and faced a final door. Still my mind pleaded with me to return to bed, but some sort of gravity pulled me right toward the door in front of me.

It wasn't fully shut. I eased the door open and peered inside.

There was very little moonlight left, but I could see the bed and I could make out the person under the covers. Taylor was facing away from the door with the covers pulled to his shoulders. I stole a quick look behind me before sleuthing into the room. I twisted the knob and eased the door shut without a sound.

I was so close. I was inside the room away from prying eyes. Now I had to find out if I was really going through with this. I stared at Taylor expecting him to roll over. I contemplated calling out to him in a whisper, but realized I didn't know what to say if I stirred him. That felt so awkward in my head. Barely breathing, I crept closer to the bed, still unsure of what to do.

That's when my foot brushed against something on the floor. I looked down and squinted through the dark. I couldn't exactly see them, but I could feel that they were clothes. I could make out a crumpled shirt with straps and... was that? Yes. My toes felt the silky smooth fabric of a certain pair of blue shorts. I looked back up at the bed.

In seconds, I'd pulled my own shirt off. I hooked my thumbs in my briefs and tugged them over my erect cock.

I stood naked in Taylor's room.

My heart was pounding but all that served to do was send blood coursing into my cock. I stood there taking in the insanity of the moment. The cool air in the room wouldn't let me ignore the reality of being ass naked staring down at Taylor. I was petrified. I'd never done something so daring or unthinkable. And yet there I was, prepared to go even further.

I left my inhibitions with the tiny pile of clothes on the floor. I slipped into the bed as carefully as I could. My bare legs slid beneath the heavy covers. I scooted closer to the warmth of the smooth body in the bed.

There was no time to process the move. My naked body closed against Taylor's. My cock glanced off of his ass cheek. I draped my arm around him.

Taylor woke and half turned in my arms, but my hairy chest was already against his back. He didn't even twist his head around to see that it was me. He paused, and then I felt his slender form relax. I pulled him closer. Taylor wiggled deeper against me, his ass smothering my throbbing dick.

"Doug," he whispered.

My lips were right by his ear. "Yeah."

I pressed my hips in and let him feel my shaft. He pushed right back. Now I could really feel the thick flesh of his incredible ass. I was breathing right against the nape of Taylor's neck and his bare shoulders. I gave into my need kissed at the soft skin of his neck.

My every action was met with subtle reactions. I rubbed my hand up Taylor's stomach and chest, his hand would explore my naked thigh. I would gently rock my body into him, Taylor would arch his back and push his ass back to meet me. I would pull him in tight, the younger man would wriggle in deep. Gone were the clothes that dampened the sensations I felt now. My swollen skin was pulsating between the warmth of his soft ass. I could feel every supple inch of it mashed against my crotch.

"Guess you changed your mind?" Taylor said in a hushed voice.

"I guess I did," I replied, my breath washing across his skin.

Taylor's head half turned again.

"Why?" He asked.

I shook my head. I brought my lips to his ear.

"I don't know," I told him. "I don't know why I want you I just do."

Taylor's body responded, somehow sinking against me even more. He bent in a way that allowed my shaft to slide up between the cheeks of his ass.

"You want it like this?" Taylor asked.

"Yes."

Taylor twisted so that his face could meet mine. Our mouths were inches apart. I couldn't see his eyes, but was still lost in them all the same.

"You sure?" Taylor whispered. His lips brushed mine when he spoke.

I nodded and Taylor closed his lips on mine. He turned further and I lifted slightly, greedy for more. His lips were so soft. Our mouths opened. I pressed my tongue into him and began to lose myself.

We might as well have been lovers for years. Our mouths found a rhythm and stayed there. A deep carnal need bubbled up within me, shooting energy through my every bone and muscle. I felt the sudden need to press down onto Taylor and crush him with passion. I wanted to overpower him. I wanted to hold him and let him feel what he was doing to me.

Taylor's lips left mine and he stared at me. Even in the dark I could see that he was getting drunk on the sensations of my body engulfing his smoother slender frame.

He turned suddenly and leaned out over the bed. I could see his back and followed the curves to his waist. I wished that I could see down into the deep darkness just beneath the covers where my dick was wedged between his ass. Still, I felt it there. Taylor was digging for something in the floor. I heard a zipper... his luggage maybe.

I wasn't paying attention to what Taylor was actually doing until he scooted somewhat back into place on his side in front of me. He reached back and felt for my swollen cock. My eyes rolled.

My shaft glided through wet fingers and up the backside of Taylor's forearm, over and over again. Taylor lathered my cock slowly, squeezing my firm flesh in his hand until it hurt me. He covered every inch. I felt the warm fluid drip down across my balls. Before long my hips were moving and I was shoving my dick through Taylor's fingers, fucking the boy's hand.

Taylor adjusted in the bed. I saw the slope in his back form. My lubricated cock prodded his ass cheeks before gliding between them. His backside seemed to split open to welcome my shaft and allowed me paint his crack with lube. My big hands found his waist, and clutching tightly, I tugged him against me.

For a while I just enjoyed it. Taylor's entire body was so fucking smooth and hairless. The contrast of my reddened hairy skin against his felt amazing. The two of us writhed together under the covers, content to let my throbbing shaft just slide between his bulbous cheeks. I kissed at Taylor's neck, savoring every taste. It was unlike anything I'd ever known. I could still feel certain masculine muscles along Taylor's neck and shoulder, an unmistakable tightness beneath. His skin felt like butter in my lips, though. The aroma that filled my nose was a blend of berries and vanilla... and sweat.

I twisted my hips in such a way that my bulging tip brushed the hot wrinkled flesh of Taylor's asshole. His body responded immediately. He didn't clench his cheeks or draw away. Still on his side, he bent in the bed to meet another thrust of my cock. I did it again. I bit hard on my bottom lip when I felt the puckered hole again.

It felt so dirty. I wanted so much more of it.

I drew back, tipping my cock down. My tip planted itself against the hot hole once more before glancing off the flesh and siding away between Taylor's legs. When I drove inward, I felt a tiny bit of frustration building. I wanted to be inside of him.

My other movements slowed or ceased. I needed this. I couldn't focus on much else until I had it. I found my angle again and seated the end of my dick against what I knew was Taylor's asshole. It may have been just in my head, but I could feel my shaft pulsating and Taylor's hole puckering. I bit back a moan. Working my hips this way and that, I held my breath and pushed. The resistance almost bent my solid cock. Something gave. My shaft took an odd diving twist.

The head of my dick squeezed through Taylor's ass.

I felt him tense just for a second, but not as much as I did. For some reason something clicked when my dick slipped into Taylor. I felt like a virgin all over again. Perhaps because I was. I'd never done this. I was frozen in that moment, waiting for Taylor to cry out in pain or wrestle away from me. I was also in utter disbelief. Of everything. Of walking into this room and getting naked, of betraying my wife, of having my cock inside another guy. It all rushed at me in an instant.

Taylor's hand steadied my thigh for only a second. Then I felt his fingers creep around to cup my ass. He groped me.

No. He was pulling me.

I pushed myself closer to Taylor. My cock slid deeper into his warm ass. I felt every inch of it. Taylor's ass gripped my shaft so tightly. There wasn't enough lube to dampen the sensation. His entire body bent, his ass pushing backwards and the slope of his back becoming more pronounced.

His ass met my hairy crotch. I was buried inside of him. My mouth fell open. My dick was so hard it throbbed inside of Taylor. Both of us shared the moment. The younger man wiggled his hips much like he'd done on the balcony, only now I was feeling his soft ass cheeks work to wedge my erection deeper into him.

I was breathing hard on Taylor's neck. My arms wrapped him in a bear hug and pulled him in tight. Fingers clutched at my tightening firearms. Even my legs wanted to close in around him. We weren't even moving and the sensations I was being put through were unreal.

Taylor's hips started to twist against my crotch. My eyes widened. The boy's ass slid up the length of my shaft and back down. It was so hot and tight... there had been so much lube and now it was... gone.

I clapped a hand on the small of Taylor's waist and he stopped. My fingers dug into his buttery smooth skin. My entire lower body locked. Already? I could practically feel my balls getting ready to burst. The throbbing inside Taylor intensified. A single loud squeak could be heard from my mouth when my teeth ground together.

Taylor tilted his head back against mine. I could see his smile.

"Too much?" He whispered.

I swallowed. I didn't want to admit it. If I let Taylor lead I was going to be filling him full in seconds. My breath came out in a few quick blasts before I got it under control.

"Can... can we just go slow?" I hissed back to him.

His smile widened. "I've got all night."

I tried to relax, holding him close. Taylor nestled into me. He was clearly content to lay there being held with my cock inside of him. I let my hands explore a bit. It was so odd touching a guy this way. That made it somehow more exciting. Taylor's chest was flat but I groped him there and felt the muscles beneath his skin. Everything about him was so delicate and soft, but beneath it all I felt the framework. With my body wrapped around his I sensed the energy within, from his arms and his shoulders right down to his square hips planted firmly into mine.

Pulling back, my cock inched out of Taylor. I immediately missed being buried inside of him and I shoved myself inward. My breath came out in a shudder right by Taylor's ear. His ass was sealed around every bulge and vein in my shaft.

"God, your cock is so fat," Taylor gasped with a delighted snicker.

I'd never heard it put that way. When he said it I could immediately feel another inch deeper within him. I pulled my hips back and again slowly shoved my swollen dick back into him, savoring every second of the motion.