Getaway Reignites the Fire Pt. 01

Story Info
A weekend away was all we needed to have a little fun again.
6.2k words
3.72
10.8k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lives got super busy for the last decade or so with our children's school and sports activities so our other adventurous activities became a thing of the past. However, a long weekend cruise getaway a few years ago turned out to be a great catalyst for new adventures for Sam and I.

We were both in our mid to late forties at the time and Sam was even more a MILF than ever before. She had a few extra pounds on her in all the right places and her natural large breasts sag just the perfect amount and still beg to be pinched and sucked with her large nipples always standing at attention. She has begun only wearing padded bras to keep her nipples concealed and other more conservative attire across the board, much to my dismay. Under that attire though is still a very sexy woman.

This trip was a surprise for Sam so she thought we were going out to meet some friends for some drinks and dinner, but we were making the couple hour drive to a hotel near the cruise port a couple hours away. When I hopped on the interstate, she immediately knew something was up and started bugging me about where we were going. I handed her a note I had prepared with some rules for the weekend. I told her she needed to read and agree to the rules before I could tell her more about the trip.

The note read:

We are going away for a long weekend. For this trip, the following rules will be in effect immediately upon your agreement to abide by them. These rules are non-negotiable so if you don't agree to them entirely, then the rest of the trip will have to be canceled and we will go back home for the weekend. Here are the rules:

1. While in our room (or any other lodging room), you agree to be either naked or in lingerie only. This rule is in effect five minutes after we arrive to the room and the only exception is for just long enough for you to dress before we need to leave (not more than 30 minutes).

2. Only the clothing I packed for you on this trip is acceptable and you will wear whatever you are instructed to wear without objection.

3. I know your boundaries and agree to abide by them, however other than those boundaries previously discussed, you are to be my slut and to follow my instructions without protest or objection until we arrive back at our house.

4. Everything that happens from this point until we return home, stays on this trip and doesn't get brought up again in the future except between just us in our bedroom.

Remember, I love you no matter what and we both have waited a long time to have a weekend like this, so please consider accepting these rules and let's have some fun!

I could see Sam squirming in her seat while she read the note. After she was done reading it, she sat there silently for a few minutes so I asked her if she agreed. She had questions about what I had planned. So I reminded her, the rules were non-negotiable so it was a yes or no question and anything other than yes, was no. Then I said I would just take the next exit so we could turn around and head back towards home. She said; "that won't be necessary, I agree to your rules." Then she leaned over close to me and in a sultry tone said; "I'll be your little slutty wife all weekend" and then she reached over and rubbed my already stiffened rod through my shorts and added; "and I'll do whatever nasty things you want me to do as long as I get to drain this thing of every last drop of cum your balls can produce in a weekend." I just smiled and told her I was going to need her to remove her bra and panties right then as the sundress she was wearing was only acceptable for a dirty little whore like her without anything under it. She smiled and made a show of removing her bra through the arm holes of the sundress and then slid her panties off onto the floor of the car. Then I told her that when we arrived to our destination, we would be "role playing" any fantasy that she wanted so that she had 30 minutes to think it over and then she had to tell me what her fantasy or choice was.

When we were about an hour away from the hotel, I pulled off the highway to stop for gas and to use the facilities but before I did I grabbed a bag from the trunk and told Sam she was to go to the restroom and put on everything in the bag and that there were instructions in the bag should she have any questions. The bag had a black sheer thong and (unlined) bra set, a pair of jean shorts I made for her with them cut so short the portion meeting between her legs wasn't much wider than the sewn in seam and the angle was so severe her pockets were hanging out almost as much as her ass cheeks and then a skin tight tank top and a pink ball cap. I then asked her to clean the windshield while I ran inside quickly.

Once back in the car and on our way again, Sam told me she decided on her fantasy and proceeded to tell me she wanted to pick up a stranger in a bar. I then asked her what she would do to this stranger she picked up in a bar. She began to tell me in detail how she would first drop to her knees in front of him so she could suck his cock until it was rock hard and ready for her married pussy. Then she said she would take him to the bed and would ride him until her pussy was completely satisfied by his strange cock. Then she continued that she would then lay on her back and spread her legs wide and tell him to fuck her and use her pussy like the little slut she is. Then she finished by saying when he was close, she would beg him to cum insider her and fill her pussy up with his strange seed.

Then she reached over and grabbed my crotch and found my cock hard as steel at her fantasy so she undid my pants and zipper and fished my cock out and looked up at me and said; "How about some road head? Little sluts like me love sucking cocks any chance we get." I just lifted my right arm out of the way and nodded my approval and she climbed over the center console and in one move she engulfed my cock and began to give me the sloppiest blowjob I could remember. While she sucked me I pointed out that she said she wanted to pickup a stranger, not that she wanted to role play about picking up a stranger, then I asked her which one was it. She removed my cock from her mouth just long enough to respond with; "I'm such a slut either way would be great!" Then she resumed slobbering all over my cock as she sucked like a pro. She was a little disappointed when I exited off the highway before she finished me off and she had to stop sucking like a slut.

As I pulled up to the hotel, I noticed a bar and burger joint right next door, so I told Sam to go grab us a couple spots at the bar and I would get us checked in. Then just before handing my key to the valet I yelled to her; "Hey, don't leave with any strangers before I got there!" She looked over her shoulder and told me I better hurry up then because she wasn't making any promises. The valet had a shocked look on his face so I shrugged my shoulders at him and said; "Damn sluts." He just nodded in agreement, but never took his eyes off my wife's ass as she made her way to the bar. I got checked in, dropped our overnight bag off in the room and then headed next door to join Sam at the bar.

When I walked in, Sam had a couple young soldiers in fatigues sitting next to her and chatting her up along with the full attention of the bartender as the bar was only about half full. When I grabbed a seat at the end out of Sam's view the bartender noticed and started my way, but I quickly waved him off and gestured I was good. Sam was pretty focused on chatting with the soldiers, but after a little while I noticed her scan the bar for me. Once she saw me, I headed over to sit with her.

The bartender, Bruce, introduced himself and handed me a menu. When Sam was ordering her food, I had my hand between her legs which caused her to squirm and she struggled to focus. While Bruce was handing our food order to the kitchen, Sam excused herself to use the restroom. While she was gone Bruce commented to me that he was a little disappointed when I joined her because he doesn't often get beautiful women like her in the bar and he hoped he might get her to hang out with him until closing time. Then he told me I was a lucky man to have such a smoking hot wife like Sam. I thanked him for the compliment and then I asked about a picture over near the end of the bar that looked like Bruce in the desert as a soldier. He told me he did couple tours as a Ranger in the Middle East and how buying and running the bar turned out to be better and cheaper than therapy to help him when he got back. Just then I caught Sam stepping out of the restroom out of the corner of my eye so I thanked Bruce for his service to our country.

When Sam got back she apologized for being gone so long and said something about being around these men had her pretty worked up. I told her about Bruce being a veteran and how he served on the front lines in the middle east for a couple tours of duty. Sam instantly reached her hand out to Bruce to shake his hand and thanked him for his service as well. Over the next hour and a half we chatted with Bruce and the soldiers pretty much about everything. At one point Sam asked Bruce about what women were like overseas, especially in the middle east. Bruce went on to tell us about how the ladies in Europe were pretty wild and the ladies in the middle east were surprisingly wild too, but they were just too hairy although he apparently shagged a few while he was over there. He went on to say that nothing compares to a smoking hot American woman and while he enjoyed himself with a few overseas ladies, that he couldn't wait to get back to the states for some real women back here.

I noticed it was less than an hour before closing time, so I told Sam we should probably get going and asked Bruce for the bill. When I signed the credit card slip, I wrote Bruce this note; "Room 318 next door after you close up if you still want my smoking hot American wife." Now let me describe Bruce because in so many ways, he is not Sam's type at all with the exception of him being tall and fit. He has all three of the features Sam says are not attractive to her, long scraggly hair, a beard and tattoo sleeves on both of his very muscular arms. I would guess he was probably at least 12 years younger than us and in his mid thirties or so.

As Sam and I walked to our room next door, she looked over at me and said; "You know, those young soldiers were all strangers, right?"

As we walked by the valet station, I responded; "So, you're telling me you were hoping to show some soldiers how thankful you are for their service tonight?" She nodded that she wanted to. Once inside the hotel and while waiting for the elevator, I told her; "If you are going to show a soldier your appreciation that way, it can't just be a quick fuck session?" She turned and looked at me with a questioned look on her face, so I continued; "Those men put their lived on the line to protect all of us, so you have to truly and completely give yourself to him. It has to be deeply passionate sex that might push our boundaries further than we are used to. Are you willing to go that far for a true American hero?" She looked at me with pure lust in her eyes and moaned a uh-huh as she nodded her head in agreement. As we stepped into the elevator I responded with; "Then we better get up to the room quick so I can fuck you and we have enough time to get you cleaned up for the soldier I invited over later." Sam turned and kissed me deeply until the elevator opened on our floor.

When we got to the room, Sam was on fire and her panties were just absolutely soaked. I bent her over the counter in the suite's large bathroom and jammed my cock into her soaked slit. With the stimulation from the road head and anticipation at the bar, within a couple minutes of me pumping her from behind I was ready to blow. I pulled out and shot my load all over her ass. We hopped in the large shower and began to clean each other up. After a couple minutes, I went and retrieved her shaver and instructed her give her pussy a fresh cleanup. When she was done, I gave it a little rub down and loved how freshly smooth it was. Then I instructed her to bend over again and to spread her ass cheeks with her hands. When she did, I put a little soap around her ass and then used the razor and removed the little bit of hair there too. When we got out of the shower, I padded her whole body dry with a towel and told her how beautiful she was and how lucky the soldier was going to be to get to have her this night.

About 15 minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Sam instantly got an excited look on her face when she got up to get the door. I stepped in front of her and began kissing her deeply and reminded her how much I loved her and how much I loved that she was willing to play like this. I then reached between her legs and found her smooth pussy already wet with anticipation so I stepped over to the door to open it and revealed her next lover to her. When she saw him, she said his name in a questioning tone and looked at me confused. I greeted Bruce and gestured for him to come in and responded; "Yeah babe, when you were in the restroom, Bruce told me he was disappointed when I joined you in the bar because he was hoping he might get you to hang around until closing time. Then after his tales about women abroad, I figured he was perfect to be your stranger tonight since you are a smoking hot American woman. So, now you need show him how much we appreciate his service."

He looked her up and down and smiled obviously happy with his luck that night. Then he asked to use the shower to clean up after a long shift to which Sam responded she would prefer that as well. He then went in the bathroom to shower.

Sam turned to me and gave me a hard time for picking Bruce for her that night when there was a whole group of clean cut and young soldiers there. I told her that when she was in the restroom and I learned about Bruce's past, and how he served multiple tours in the Middle East with the Rangers which meant he was on the front lines or even behind them and really deserved the appreciation much more than those other Army newbs who were at the bar. Plus I mentioned that since I knew Bruce was not her typical type, he would be my choice for someone she was going to have a passionate love making session like a solider deserved to have with a beautiful woman like her. She grinned and said she will remember that when she is setting me up with a chic to bang in the future and I responded with; "as long as she has as great a body as he appears to have, that's a deal!"

She kissed me deeply again as we heard the shower turn off. Then I told her; "When I say I want you to truly give yourself to Bruce, I mean it. Just like you said in car, first, I want you to give your mouth to him. But I want you to service his cock completely until he explodes in your mouth. Then I want to watch you suckle every drop from him while you swallow it like a good little slut does. Then let him play with you anyway he wants until his dick is ready to fuck again. Then I want you to give your pussy to him. I want you to be vocal the whole time and encourage him to claim you as his slut too." Just then, the bathroom door opened...

When Bruce emerged with just a towel wrapped around his waist, the first thing I noticed was his entire chest and most of his abdomen was covered in tattoos too. He stepped up behind Sam as I stepped back towards the sitting area of the suite and he wrapped his arms around her naked body and pulled her back against him. She smiled and turned her head back towards his face and reached up with her hand placed it on his cheek and said; "Hey baby" as she pulled his face closer to hers and instantly began kissing him. She must have really wanted to feel connected with him because she turned herself around without breaking their kissing and then she had both her hands on his face stroking his beard and keeping him from breaking the kiss, not that he was trying to. His hands roamed her back from her shoulders rubbing and kneading her entire back down to her ass and once there he squeezed her ass and pulled her against his crotch.

She had pressed her body against his and wrapped her arms around his neck while they made out like teenagers. After a few minutes Sam broke the kiss and slid her hands around and began to rub his tattooed chest. She then leaned forward and began to kiss and nibble all over his muscular chest before she finally opened her lips around his nipples and began to flick her tongue all around them before she engulfed them and suckled them exactly the way she loves having done to hers. This continued for about five minutes until she had both his nipples fully engorged and he had a few audible moans escape his lips. Her hands dropped to his waist and released the towel to reveal his already hard cock. Then she took his hand and guided him to the sitting area and pointed for him to have a seat on the couch.

Bruce was on the couch with his nice cock sticking straight up in the air, Sam pushed his legs apart and took her position between them. She wrapped one hand around his stiff shaft and cupped his large shaved balls with the other, and then she asked Bruce if it would be ok for her to give him a blowjob first. He nodded his approval as Sam gave his rod a few strokes and then she leaned forward and began to rub his cock head against her outstretched tongue a few times. She then slid her mouth down his cock and replaced her hand on his balls with her hungry mouth. She sucked each of his large balls in her mouth and sucked on them until they were covered in her spit. Once satisfied his balls were feeling appreciated, she sucked her way down to his taint and then she flicked her long tongue out and began to stroke it all over his most sensitive skin. Bruce now had his head thrown back on the couch and groaned out loud at the pleasure my sexy wife's mouth was providing him.

Sam then licked her way to the root of his stiff cock and sucked all the way around his shaft while lapping it with her long tongue before she forcefully licked up the length of his shaft with just her tongue touching it. This caused a large amount of pre-cum to form at the tip of his cock and Sam quickly lapped up with her tongue. Before she wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked him into her mouth, she took a couple laps around this cockhead nibbling and sucking all the way around. She then engulfed his cock and started to stroke him while she bobbed her head up and down his shaft, he was already close to erupting so he reached down to push her head back and stopped her and said; "Sorry for stopping you, but I am about to cum so I wanted to let you know that."

She immediately started to kiss and lick his cock again and then she looked up at him and said; "Baby, I want you to take my mouth in every way you want. I want to feel your cock explode in my mouth and I want you to feed me your cum like you own me. Force me to take all your cum in my mouth and then make me swallow it like the little slut I am." Then she engulfed him again and began sucking him while she stroked him too. It only took a couple minutes before he reached down and did what she said she wanted him to do. I watched as he held her head with both hands and forced his thick manhood further into her mouth. Then I watched as his body began to convulse and his hips pushed up and down as he clenched his ass each time he pumped his seed into my wife's sweet mouth. He did as she said and held her head firmly on his cock as she struggled to swallow and also keep sucking to completely drain him of all his sticky nectar. A few moments later he lifted her head enough for his already softening cock to fall from her mouth and she gasped deeply in an attempt to catch her breath.

12