All Comments on 'Getaway Reignites the Fire Pt. 01'

by marriedtoamilf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

If you feel so strongly about the military, why not drop your trousers and let them fuck you? Leave your poor wife out of it.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Cheap! A married couple with children who need other men to have fulfilling and exciting sex is just cheap and unimaginative! I hope your protagonist has contracted HIV and dies slowly and painfully in the second part! At least her husband has the opportunity to tell his children how important protection is when having sex with strangers! 1*!!!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

He may be married to a MILF, but she is married to an idiot!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

A man doesn’t need some other asshole to reignite his marriage by screwing his whore wife, but a cuck does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An imaginative plot, with enough "holes" in it to let a reader fill in his or her own speculations and imaginations. For instance: was this a 'first time, one time', departure from their usual behaviors? It seemed like the idea to actually involve others was a spur of the moment inspiration by the husband. Or was it a continuation of something? Etc.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

Change your name to SluttyMILFCuntMarriedToGayMan and you'd have it right

Though it wouldnt help you write a decent story.

THats the problem with something that NOT a kink but truly a mental illness.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit. Use some TAGS!

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

The background given for this couple was so bland and generic that it's jarring when he tells his wife to choose her favorite fantasy and she comes back with she wants to fuck a stranger. Then to top it off by time the night ends she's come multiple times, she made the bartender come twice and then she falls asleep leaving the husband not having come. Yet, this is supposed to be a fun weekend to reignite their sex life.

Without knowing if they've done swapped or swung before or if they've at least seriously discussed the idea it just seems like their sexy weekend goes off the rails right from the first night.

Granted the husband went along with it and facilitated it but, it still seems like a strange fantasy for her to choose as the first thing she wants to do without knowing any of their previous sex life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous