Getaway Reignites the Fire Pt. 03

Story Info
Sam found a couple more strangers before we even left port.
6.7k words
3.45
6k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was surprised when I pulled into the port area and she quickly figured out we were getting on a cruise ship before we got to the parking garage. We parked the car and then grabbed our bags and headed for the terminal to check in. By the time we got through check-in and boarded, Sam and I were ready for a drink. Sam also wanted to go take a dip in the pool right away, so we grabbed a couple frozen drinks and headed to our suite to change into our bathing suits.

When we walked in the suite, I set a five minute timer on my phone while Sam checked out the suite. It was an awesome suite with a king bed on one wall and couch across from it on the other wall with a small table in front of it, there were large windows with a door out to the enlarged balcony on the other wall. Sam and I checked out the bathroom with a shower and a whirlpool tub and then made out for a couple minutes before venturing out on the balcony which overlooked the channel with a couple hotels and resorts across from it connecting to a park with a campground and a beach. We could easily see and hear the people in the hotel pools and there were a half a dozen people on the shore of the channel fishing behind the hotels as well.

Within a few seconds of being out on the balcony my watch timer went off indicating Sam's five minutes were up so I turned to her and sternly said; "Time's up, you need to undress right now."

She rolled her eyes at me and responded with; "WHAT?!?!" Then I reminded her of the rules and again demanded she undress immediately. She responded to that with a sigh and said; "Fine, just let me step inside out of view of all these people." Then she started to step towards the door into the cabin.

I stepped in front of her to block her path and informed her; "The rules were clear, you were to be naked no more than five minutes after we arrive to our room. Those five minutes are up and there isn't anymore time for you to step inside. Now, strip like a good little slut or I may have no choice but to punish you!"

Her demeanor instantly changed and she looked up at me as she started to remove her shorts and responded; "I'm sorry, please don't punish me. I will follow the rules like a good little slut." When her shorts and panties were off, she put them on the balcony table and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. In a quick moment all her clothing were sitting on the table in a pile.

I resumed leaning on the rail enjoying the view and motioned Sam to join me again and in a second she was standing next to me naked in plain sight of dozens of people just a few hundred yards away. She was standing slightly back from the railing and leaned way over so the railing and lightly smoked glass kept her somewhat concealed. I then told her that wasn't going to work and she needed to step closer and stand up taller until her large round mounds were resting on the banister. I didn't realize right away that this would make her tits visible to pretty much anyone leaning out of their balcony and looking in our direction. Then I heard a couple comments which told me some guys had noticed the two large natural titties on the display on deck 7.

Sam nipples were beginning to enlarge which told me Sam was enjoying being displayed like that, so I switched my drink to my other hand and reached out and gripped her nipple with my fingers which were ice cold from the frozen drink. I could almost see the nipple explode to full hardness instantly from the cold and the stimulation, so I instructed Sam to do the same to her other nipple. Soon both her nipples stood out almost 3/4 of an inch from her large areoles so I instructed her to lean even further forward so her entire breasts were across the railing. I instantly heard comments again and I knew several pairs of eyes were glued to my wives large exposed chest. Content that was an almost the perfect start to our cruise; I turned to kiss Sam and told her; "Sounds like those big tits of yours have some fans on the ship already."

She smiled and asked; "Are you ready to take me inside and fuck me now?!?!"

I then looked her in the eyes and responded with; "You said you wanted to go to the pool so I figured we better head up there before it gets too crowded. Maybe we can find you a young guy to come back here and help me fuck your brains out since you didn't get the young guys you wanted last night. Would my dirty little whore of a wife like that?"

She smiled and said; "Now that sounds like fun!" Then we headed inside the suite, Sam with a handful of her clothes. Once inside I reached in my carry-on bag and handed Sam a small toiletry bag so she could freshen up and I also handed her the light pink bikini I brought so she could get dressed. I changed and was ready to go pretty quickly so I had a couple minutes to kill while Sam got ready and I spent every second of it thinking about how my wife was going to look in that suit.

I picked that suit because it was somewhat conservative style for a bikini which is what Sam is most comfortable in, but I got it one size smaller than she normally wears and the suite is completely sheer when wet. When she emerged I wasn't disappointed at all and she looked at me and said; "Babe, I'm not sure I can walk around the ship with just this on." Since the bottoms were a little small on her they were stretched tight over her pussy and ass and with her pussy completely shaved with the exception of a small triangle just above her slit, you could pretty much see the contour of her pussy. The suit dipped into her slit showing her puffy vulva and when I asked her to spread her legs apart so I could see further, you could see her pussy lips covering her sweet opening. You could even see the little nest of pubic hair just above where the suit flattened out above her pussy. Upstairs the suit was mostly full coverage, but it also had an opening between her large breasts revealing her amazing cleavage, however unlined material was no match for her attention seeking nipples. You could clearly see the raised bumps around her areoles and then her large nipples sticking out making little tents in the thin material.

I hadn't responded because I was a little shocked at how absolutely sexy and fuckable my wife looked in the suit so Sam asked; "Babe, are you going to just stand there staring at me with your mouth open or are we going to go see what kind of trouble I can get into dressed like a whore?" I handed her a stretchy beach cover up to wear to get to the pool and then we headed up to the adult only pool and Jacuzzi area on deck.

I stopped at the bar to get us fresh frozen drinks and Sam went to put our towels on a couple chairs in the pool area. There weren't very many people enjoying the pool or hot tubs yet, most likely because there was still a couple hours of boarding time left. When I got to Sam, she had just finished removing her cover up so she grabbed a drink from my hand and told me she'd be waiting in the pool for me. The pool area had a rectangle pool of various depths and then on both sides it had shelves with only about 4" - 5" of water so you could sit in the water or on partially submerged lounge chairs, but still enjoy the sun as well. Sam was in the pool area resting her arms on the shelf with her head on her arms just enjoying the cool water. When I got to her, she turned to me and reached her arms around my neck and pulled herself up to give me a kiss and then she thanked me for a great surprise trip. She then told me how excited she was to be my slut wife for the trip and how she was ready for any adventure I had planned for her.

I smiled at her and returned a deep passionate kiss before telling her; "I really don't have anything specific planned except showing off your sexy body the whole time. Maybe that will attract some horny men who want to enjoy a sexy little slut like you."

She looked at me and asked; "What about you?"

With a straight face I responded with; "Sorry babe, but I'm not really into horny men myself so it will be up to you to take care of them all." We both laughed and she told me she hoped I would use her like a slut too and I responded with; "Oh, don't you worry about me. I plan to get my fair share of that sweet ass of yours, and maybe a little bit of that pussy and mouth too." She planted one more deep kiss on me and said; "Deal!" Then we both rested on the ledge next to each other and chatted about the itinerary for a little bit since she didn't know much about the cruise.

After a while, Sam mentioned she wanted to sit up on the ledge for a little bit and then maybe we could go to the hot tub after that. I lifted her up and set her on the ledge and moved in between her legs and rested my arms on her thighs and Sam leaned back to get some sun. When I saw her tits my dick twitched in my shorts. The soft pink unlined material was completely sheer when wet so it worked exactly as advertised. Then I backed up a half step and my eyes made their way down to her crotch and my dick twitched again as the sheer material showed her dark haired patch and her slit was clearly visible too. I grabbed a chaise lounge chair that was in the water and slid it over right behind Sam and positioned it so her upper body was on the part your feet would normally be on so she was slightly elevated so she could see what was going on around her. Then I excused myself to refresh our drinks at the bar and told my sexy wife to try not to get in any trouble while I was away.

The bar had gotten pretty busy at that point so it took me about ten minutes to get our drinks and when I turned back towards the pool I saw Sam had already attracted a crowd. There was a group of guys in the pool circled around her legs and chatting it up with her. I walked out onto the ledge and sat next to Sam and handed her a drink and then she introduced me to the group, well to one of them anyway as that was the only name she knew at that point.

Jim and his friends were on the cruise to celebrate his bachelor party and his wedding was a couple weeks later. He and his friends looked like they were in the late 20s or early 30s at most. A couple minutes after I arrived with the drinks, the group excused themselves. Sam turned to me and said; "I can't believe you just cockblocked me! You scared the whole pack away before I could choose my pick of the litter."

I smiled asked her which of them was she thinking about the most and she said it was a toss up between the the one in the green shorts and the one in the yellow shorts. Green shorts looked like he was the youngest of the group but also the tallest, yellow shorts was about average height and probably the oldest of the group. Both were clean cut and pretty fit so I was not surprised those were the two Sam was trying to choose between. I challenged Sam with; "Why do you even have to pick? Maybe since you're a little bit older now, you don't think you can handle them both at the same time?"

Sam almost choked on her drink at that comment and responded with; "Challenge Accepted! I hope you are ready to watch those two boys use me up before you get your next turn." I continued to tell her about how much I would enjoy watching her on her knees before both of them worshipping their cocks like a good little slut. Then how much I'd enjoy seeing her between them on her hands and knees while they stuffed her pussy and mouth full of their cocks at the same time. Sam's got a little weak in the knees and grabbed my arm for support and responded with; "Damn babe, you are bad but then you'd expect me to still fuck you too?"

I responded with; "Damn straight I would. I always have to reclaim my slut after other men use her like their personal fuck toys!" A couple minutes later we saw the guys head from the bar to the hot tub, so shortly after I told Sam we needed to join them.

As we entered the hot tub we caught Jim's eye, well Sam did anyway, and he looked at us and asked; "Are you following us?" Sam smiled at him and responded that if they hadn't run off then we wouldn't have had to follow them. Jim laughed and responded with; "Well, typically when a smoking hot woman like yourself introduces her husband, that's when all the fun comes to an end."

Sam looked directly at green shorts while she responded to Jim with; "Luckily for me, that isn't the case with my husband, especially when I see something I want." Then she turned to yellow shorts and raised her eyebrows at him to let him know green shorts wasn't the only one to catch her eye. Then we sat just a few feet away from yellow shorts who was at the end of their group in the large semi-circle hot tub.

Jim introduced us to each of the group, but Steve (green shorts) and Phil (yellow shorts) are the only other names relevant at that point so all Sam and I really paid attention too. We spent the next little bit of time learning more about them and when it was mentioned that Phil was Jim's future brother in law, Sam interjected with; "Jim, what were you thinking bringing him to your bachelor party? He's nothing but a spy for your sister!" The whole group cracked up laughing and Jim mentioned Phil was dating his fiancé's best friend and the ladies were away for the bachelorette party so leaving Phil behind would have been rude considering they were all friends. Sam had subtly closed the distance between her and Phil during that time and then she commented; "Yeah, but he still is going to try to find something to rat you out to his sister about because that's his job as a brother. If we get him caught doing something first, then you're in the clear." I then noticed that Sam clearly had her arm in the water and most likely had it on Phil's leg or some other area in close vicinity.

After a little more conversation the guys started talking about how they wanted to check out the cigar bar on the ship and soon the three of them not names Steve or Phil left. I noticed Sam's drink was almost empty so I asked the guys; "would you guys take care of my wife while I head to the bar to refresh our drinks?" Both agreed and when I hopped up, Steve moved over into my seat so Sam was positioned between the two of them and he asked if I'd mind grabbing them each one too.

The bar line had diminished quite a bit from last time, but it still took me a few minutes for the bartender to make four drinks and I kept glancing over towards my wife. The second time I glanced in her direction I caught her just finishing what must have been a pretty sloppy kiss with Steve and as their mouths separated their tongues flicked each others passionately and then she turned her head and began the same with Phil. The next time I glanced that way I could see my wife's head was rolled back and her chest was slightly heaving up and down so I imagined one or both of them must have been stroking her smooth pussy beneath the bubbly water. I must have been staring at the erotic scene because the bartender had to get my attention and the four little plastic buckets were on the counter with the drinks in them. I signed the slip and grabbed the drinks to head back over to the hot tub.

When I got in the hot tub, each of the guys grabbed their drink and I held one out toward Sam, but she looked up at me with raw lust in her eyes and told me; "Sorry babe, but my hands are kinda full right now so would you mind holding it so I can take a sip?" I did as she requested and she took a huge pull from the straw. Then I suggested maybe we needed to take this party to our cabin so we don't get in trouble for carrying on like that in public. Sam agreed and released her hands from what they were full of, hopped up and said; "Finally! Let's go boys!" But the guys said they wouldn't be able to stand up for a few minutes due to the condition Sam caused, so we gave them our cabin number and headed to our suite.

On the way Sam confirmed that Steve was the youngest of the group at 26 and that Phil was the oldest at 30 and then she said they both have nice sized cocks that she can't wait to fully experience. She also confirmed that both had their hands in her bottoms and they were alternating which would stuff a couple fingers in her and which would stroke her clit. She also said she was so close to cumming and she was glad I came back when I did because she really wants to cum with one of their young cocks buried inside her like a good little slut.

When we got to our room, I instantly shoved Sam hard into the wall and kissed her deeply while I roughly removed the cover up and pulled her top up exposing her large fat tits. I gave each nipple a tweak until she squealed in pain and then I lowered my right hand down into her bikini bottoms and I used my left hand to force her leg apart until I could reach the entry to her married pussy. Then I roughly shoved a couple fingers in her soaked pussy so hard I almost started to lift her in the air and she groaned loudly into my mouth. After a minute of fucking her with my fingers, I stopped and broke the kiss to tell her she should probably go into the bathroom to hang her suit up before the guys got there. When she emerged from the bathroom naked, I picked up the cover up and slipped it over her head but she stopped me and reminded me of the rule. I continued to pull it over her and told her; "Guys like to unwrap presents, especially when the present is a sexy woman like you." Just then we heard a light knock on the door and Sam squealed in anticipation for what was about to happen. Then I told her to go welcome our guests properly.

When Sam opened the door to greet them the guys were both wearing t-shirts that matched their swim trunks. Steve was the first to step in and as he moved passed Sam, she reached up with one hand and pulled his head down to hers and gave him a quick kiss. Then she repeated the same with Phil before letting the door close behind them and following them into the suite. The guys put their drinks on the little table in front of the couch and Sam wasted no time pulling them both so she was between them and then she started with a long sloppy kisses for each of them.

After a little bit while she was making out with Steve, she gripped the bottom of his shirt and began to lift it up. When it was above his chest, he took over removing it and Sam dropped her hands and head down and began feeling his strong chest and kissed and nibbled on his erect nipples. Next she turned around and did the same thing to Phil but after a little bit, her hands moved down and she began to lower his swim trunks. Once his cock popped free, she again stopped removing his trunks and let him finish that so she could fondle and stoke his semi-erect cock. Then she turned around and lowered Steve's trunks and gave his engorged cock some attention too.

Sam then lowered herself down onto her knees between them and was facing me while I was standing next to the couch with each of her hands wrapped around their cocks. She stroked them while she locked eyes with me and then she asked me; "Is this what you wanted?" I nodded my approval while I reached down and started to stroke my now rock hard cock through my swim trunks. Then she licked her lips lewdly and asked me; "Do you want your slutty wife to suck on these two big cocks too?" I started to nod again, but she cut me off and said; "I'm going to have to hear you tell me what you want me to do!"

I removed my trunks and moved over in front of her and she instantly released both their cocks and reached for mine, but I quickly interjected; "No, do not stop stroking them!" Her hands quickly found their stiff cocks again and she resumed gently stroking both of them. I reached out with my left hand and grabbed the back of her head and then I gripped my stiff cock with my right hand and moved forward as if I was going to shove my cock in her mouth.

However, when she opened her mouth to invite my throbbing cock in, I gave her a couple little swats across her face with it. When I gave myself a long stroke, I noticed a large dollop of pre-cum ooze from my tiny little slit so I guided my cock to her lips and painted her hungry lips with my juice. Then I placed just the tip in her open mouth and instructed her; "Suck it whore" and then I pulled her face forward with my left hand until most of my cock disappeared in her mouth. Sam did her best to suckle my cock, but I held her so deep soon she gagged and coughed.

12