Getaway Reignites the Fire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes started to tear up so I relented and released her head and she instantly withdrew enough to catch her breath, but then began to bob up and down and slurp all over my cock. So I looked down at her teary eyes and asked; "Does my wife like to be treated like a dirty little whore?" With her mouth still sliding up and down my cock she looked up at me and nodded like a good little slut. Then I told her; "Good! Now I'd like to watch you suck these guys until their cocks are ready so they can both fuck you like the little whore you are!" Then I stepped back and took a seat on the couch to enjoy the show which featured my slutty wife.

Sam turned her head towards Phil and lifted his cock and sucked his smooth balls into her hungry mouth one at a time before she then licked up his cock to the tip. Then her tongue swirled around his head a few times before she pulled his cock into her mouth deeply and began to pump it in and out of her hungry mouth. Phil's cock was average length, but quite a bit thicker than most so it was impressive Sam was able to accommodate his girth with her mouth. Phil groaned; "Oh fuck!" out loud as he threw his head back at the pleasure my wife's mouth was giving his manhood. After a couple minutes, she turned to provide the same pleasure to Steve, but he stopped her and pulled her up to her feet again.

Steve began to roughly kiss my wife while he bunched up the cover up while pulling it upward. He clearly wanted to get my wife naked before she sucked his cock. Soon the cover up cleared her chest and Phil instantly attacked her large mounds with his mouth and tongue while his friend reached down and began to grope her smooth pussy while Sam removed the cover up the rest of the way. Steve looked at Phil and said; "Dude, this slut's pussy is so wet!" Phil clearly wanted to move things along, so he pushed Sam back down on her knees where she was greeted by Steve's long cock. Steve was pretty average from a girth perspective, but was probably about 8" in length. Sam gave his lengthy member the same treatment with her hungry mouth Phil already got. Sam spent the next couple minutes sucking Steve until his cock was hard as steel.

Sam then got up and went around the side of the bed and climbed up on the edge on her knees so her pussy would be accessible to Steve while he stood next to the bed and then she motioned for Phil to climb up on the bed in front of her on his knees. When he did, she engulfed his cock again and began sucking it deeply for a minute. Then she turned to Steve almost annoyed and said; "Hey, don't just stand there like a dumbass, get thing inside me!" Steve didn't need told again and didn't waste any time once he got there. He grabbed Sam's hips and aimed his stiff shaft at her pussy and slammed himself balls deep in one rough shove. That elicited a groaned; "Oh fuck yeah, that's it." from her as he started to pump himself in and out of my wife's smooth pussy. His age showed as he just relentlessly pounded my wife but she wasn't complaining at all. Her moans and groans were muffled by Phil's manhood stuffed in her mouth. The sight of her large tits swaying back and forth as she got fucked at both ends by two young studs was amazing.

After about five minutes of fucking her like that Steve said he was getting close and he wanted to change positions so he pushed Sam over on her slide and climbed on the bed and positioned himself behind her. He lifted her top leg up and draped it back over his hips and he pushed her other leg forward which caused her already sloppy pussy to spread open like it was hungry for more. Steve turned Sam's head towards him and passionately kissed her as he slowly re-inserted his long veiny member into her now sloppy crevice. Phil climbed off the bed and moved over to where Sam's head would be when Steve was done making out with her as he fucked her deeply. Steve lowered his hand to Sam's large tits bouncing to the rhythm of his fucking her as he broke off the sloppy kiss and he began to pinch and tweak her large nipples. Sam looked up at Phil as he stood there stroking his own cock and told him; "Sorry you had to stand there playing with yourself while your buddy here distracted me, but I promise I'll make it up to you." She then leaned forward and began kissing and sucking on Phil large balls while she groaned in pleasure from Steve's assault on her pussy and tits.

She told Steve; "Oh yeah baby, that's it, you fuck me so good. Don't stop!" In just a few minutes Steve was telling Sam he was about to come and Sam told him; "Oh yeah, give it to me! Come for me baby." When Steve asked where she wanted him to come and she turned to him and told him; "Come in me baby." Then Sam pulled Steves face to hers and gave him long passionate kiss and that was all it took. Steve groaned loudly and his body began to convulse with his shaft buried to the root in my wife and his mouth locked onto hers while their tongues wrestled each other. I had a perfect view of his cock planted in my wife's stretched pussy as it spasmed and blasted his seed deep inside her. While kissing him, Sam told him; "Oh yeah baby, I feel you exploding in me." After the first couple blasts, Steve reached down and pulled his still spitting shaft from my wife's gaped pussy and he pumped several more blasts onto her pussy and into the little patch of hair just above her slit before he stuffed himself back inside her. I could see that Sam was squeezing his cock with her pussy as it twitched the final few times as she milked every last drop from him.

Steve then slumped over onto the bed to regain composure and Sam looked up at Phil and told him; "Ok lover, it's your turn now and you get my undivided attention."

Phil immediately walked over to the side of the bed where Steve was initially fucking Sam doggy style and he grabbed Sam's legs and pulled her towards him until her ass was right at the edge of the bed. He then dropped to his knees between her legs and told her; "It looks like my buddy left a mess so I'm going to have to clean this up first." Just then I could see the dollop of Steve's come which he pumped deep inside Sam begin to ooze from her opening as her pussy was beginning to recover after Steve's rough fucking. Phil leaned forward and flicked his tongue through the thick glob of come and began to suck on her pussy trying to get every drop from the depths of her pussy. Sam turned and looked at me a little curious as this is something she hasn't experienced yet and I just shrugged and motioned for her to go with it. Phil continued for a little bit and then he licked his way up her pussy and cleaned up every drop of Steve's nectar from my wife's body. Once he was content she was cleaned up adequately, he then began to go down on her pussy like he was eating it, not just cleaning the come from it. After a couple minutes Sam told him she was going to come if he didn't stop and at first he didn't want to stop.

But then Sam told him; "I would rather come on that nice fat cock of yours. So, can I just fuck you now?" Just about then, Steve got up and got dressed and said he was going to meet the guys at the cigar bar.

Sam pulled Phil onto the bed and got him next to her on his back (giving me the profile view again) and then she climbed up on top of him. His cock stood at attention and Sam positioned her pussy directly above his swelled manhood for a moment and then she said; "You see, while cocks like Steve's are fun and all, a woman really wants a nice fat cock like yours more. Now, that I have you where I want you, can I ride that beautiful cock of yours?" Phil had already had one of her nipples in his mouth, so he nodded his approval.

Sam made eye contact with me as she impaled herself with Phil's thick shaft. As she bottomed out on him, her mouth opened wide as she growled; "Oh fuck, that's amazing. His cock is stretching my pussy so much and making me so full." Then she began to ride up his shaft until just the head remained inside her and then she sank back down again. In no time, they were in a steady rhythm and Phil kept sucking her large tits as she rode him alternating from one to the other. After a few minutes of riding him that way, I could tell Sam was getting close and Sam knew it too. She then pushed her upper body up and slid her knees forward so she was now sitting straight up on Phil with his cock buried in her to the root and then she began to grind her pussy back and forth on him with her hands on his stomach helping hold her up.

It didn't take long for her to begin to cry out loud about how great Phil's cock felt and how she was about to come. She was so loud as she came, I had no doubt if people were in their cabins near us or in the hall, they had to know a woman was being well fucked in our suite. Her pussy pulsing in orgasm was more than Phil could take and he reached down and gripped her ass and thrust himself up into as far as he could and then his body began to convulse in orgasm as well. As soon as Sam felt the first blast inside her, she slumped forward onto Phil and began to kiss him passionately as their bodies convulsed together. Between kisses she told him; "That's it lover, come with me. Oh yeah, you feel so good inside me. I want you to give my pussy all that come and make me your whore too!" Phil pulled Sam's ass down hard on his cock and growled out loud as the final spurts of his load blasted into my wife's body while they kissed each other passionately. Just then all three of us were startled by the ship's horn blast to indicate we were about to leave port.

My cock was absolutely aching for release at that point and Sam looked over at me and said; "Holy shit babe, we are just leaving port and I've been fucked twice already. My little pussy is going to worn out by the time we get back."

I smiled as I stood up and started over to the bed and responded; "Three times if you count me fucking your ass this morning at the hotel." When I got to the bed Sam raised up off of Phil's now softened cock and I pulled her back towards me on her back. I leaned down as her head got close to me and I kissed her lovingly, then I pulled her further towards me until I could my get my mouth on those luscious tits of her. Then I tenderly suckled and kissed her large nipples before I sucked each into my mouth and swirled my tongue all around those rock hard nipples of hers until she was putty in my hands and moaning out in delight. Next I pulled her further towards me until her head was hanging off the end of the bed. Then I leaned forward and Sam opened her mouth and welcomed my cock with a hard suck until my balls rested on her face. She then reached up and as she allowed my cock to slip mostly out of her mouth, she gripped it and began to stroke me in and out of her slurping hungry mouth.

She was sucking my manhood like a good little slut and she had me on the edge in no time. I groaned to her; "I'm going to come baby!" to let her know and she didn't slow down on bit. As my orgasm began to wash over me, I reached down and ripped my cock out of her mouth and sprayed the first couple blasts down to her tits before another on her neck and then I shoved it back into her mouth so she could drink the last few drops like a whore that hasn't had a meal in a week. She didn't disappoint and soon my knees were weak and I had to step back and pull my cock out of my wife's mouth with a pop.

I hadn't even noticed Phil had moved back between Sam's legs and was cleaning his own seed from her pussy with his mouth. When I stepped back away from Sam, Phil pulled her down closer to him so her head was then on the bed and his face was over her large tits. Then he began to lick up all my come from my wife's chest and neck until he had her all cleaned up. After that he moved up and lowered his mouth towards hers and when she opened her mouth to welcome his kiss, he opened his mouth and my cum dribbled out into Sam's mouth. I then saw their come covered tongues snake out of their mouths and begin to wrestle with each other before their mouths engulfed each others. During their kiss, I noticed Sam swallowed hard so I knew my come was on it's way into her hungry tummy.

After a short time, Phil moved next to Sam on the bed and motioned for her to climb up on top of him. When she started he turned her around so she was sitting on his face and he instantly began to lick and suck her smooth pussy once again. I glanced down at his cock and it was covered in both of their juices which had started to dry on his soft cock. Sam leaned forward and gave me quick wink before she opened her mouth and engulfed Phil's entire soft cock. She started sucking his cock trying to revive it and moaned deeply around it from Phil eating her pussy. At that point, I put my clothes back on and told them I was going to head down to the cigar bar. Then I told Phil; "my little slut wife seems to want your cock again. So, give it to her anyway you want while I'm gone!"

Sam removed his cock for just long enough to tell me; "I love you too" then I responded the same and left the two of them alone in our suite to go have a drink with the guys.

I did take a quick detour by the pool deck to make a call quick before I lost signal, but that part of the story will come later.

When I got to the bar the guys had a slew of questions, but I found Jim and showed him a couple pictures I took on my phone of Phil licking come from my wife's tits and pussy. I told him I would send them to him if Phil tried to get him in any trouble with his fiancé for anything that might happen the rest of the trip.

12