Getaway Reignites the Fire Pt. 06

Story Info
Sam watches Lydia get ravaged and wants the same...
7.9k words
3.07
6.7k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the adventures previously shared up to chapter 5. If you haven't read those, check them out as they flow right into this chapter...

I napped pretty good while Sam was gone and when I woke up, I heard the sound of the shower running so I knew the class was over. I climbed from bed still naked and went into the bathroom and when I pulled the shower curtain back expecting to get a glimpse of my sexy wife, but instead I was shocked to find Lydia showering. Lydia smiled and greeted me with; "Good morning sexy."

I responded with; "Good Morning as well. I'm confused, you're not my wife?"

She continued to wash herself and told me; "She bumped into some guy she knew at the gym and she told me since I already had some dick today she needed to catch up. So, I gave her my key so she could take him to my room and she gave me hers so I could come here and get cleaned up."

I shook my head at her and responded with; "Phil?" and when she nodded affirmative, I added; "Damn dirty sluts!"

She spread her legs as wide as she could and looked up at me and said; "Yeah, but you fucking love it." Then she reached between her legs and continued; "This thing had your load oozing out of it all class long, but it's all cleaned up now. Are you ready for some more?" I told her while I'd like to have that sweet pussy of hers all the time, I really needed to pace myself or my balls might fall off before the cruise was over. She laughed and said; "Well we better wait for later then because we don't want that to happen." I went back out into the room while she finished showering up and when she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, I went to catch a shower as well.

When I finished showering, I saw Lydia out on the balcony in one of Sam's outfits I packed for the trip so I got dressed and joined her on the balcony. After about fifteen minutes of us chatting on the balcony, the door opened and Sam joined us. Her hair was wet so clearly she showered in Lydia's room and she was wearing one of Lydia's outfits as well. After saying hello and greeting me with a passionate kiss, she went inside to dry her hair and said she wanted to get breakfast after that.

The three of us went to the main dining room to get breakfast and once we were seated I asked Sam; "How was Phil this morning?"

Sam's head turned to Lydia and she teasingly said; "Snitches get stitches bitch!"

Lydia snapped back; "I only told him because I was hoping he would jump me again to keep me ahead of you today, but he turned me down."

Sam's head then snapped back my way and she questioned; "You turned this down?!?! WTF is wrong with you?!?! No man in their right mind would turn down a chance with this hottie!"

I smiled at her and said; "Don't worry, I'll make it up to her later. You didn't answer me though, how was Phil this morning?"

Sam smiled and responded; "He was great. That man's package is just perfection."

That comment caught Lydia's attention and asked; "How is that because compared to my ex, your husbands is pretty perfect." Sam went on to tell Lydia about how Phil and me are the same length which is perfect because we both bottom out perfectly which Lydia nodded in agreement with. Then Sam continued that while I am about as thick as a RedBull can, Phil is about as thick as a water bottle. The ladies just sitting there talking about cocks while we sipped our coffee like it was just normal brunch conversation felt a little weird.

The waiter then came to take our orders and once that was done, Sam turned to me and said she and Lydia came up with an idea during the gym class they wanted to run by me. She went on to tell me that since we had a great suite with plenty of space and a huge balcony and Lydia was all alone in a tiny little interior cabin a few decks below us, they were thinking it would be fun if Lydia just stayed with us the rest of the cruise. Then she added; "Do you think you can handle both of us for the rest of the cruise?"

I responded; "There's not a fucking chance I can handle the both of you for the rest of the trip. Hell, I already had to call in some help just for you, but I'm open to the arrangement. Under one condition."

Both of them jumped excitedly and responded simultaneously with; "What's the condition?"

I looked Sam in the eyes and told her; "She needs to agree to the rules too." Then I pulled the folded paper with the rules out of my pocket and put them on the table. Sam laughed and asked why I carried them and I told her; "Sometimes my slut wife needs a little reminding." Lydia picked up the paper and read it through and said she had a question. I cut her off just like I did to Sam in the car and said; "Do you agree to the rules is a yes or no question and anything other than a yes is a no, so guess you'll..." She cut me off and said she agreed to the rules.

Then she asked me; "Can I ask my question now though?" I nodded in affirmative and she asked; "You don't know my boundaries, so how does that work? Do I tell you some boundaries now?"

I shook my finger no at her and told her; "Nope, you already agreed and since I don't know any of your boundaries, there aren't any. You just agreed to anything I choose. I'll give you one chance right now to back out of the agreement because I'm a nice guy." She shook her head no and told me she didn't want to back out of it. Just then the server started bringing food to the table, so I responded with; "Great, then let's eat and then we will go get all your stuff from your cabin."

After breakfast we went to get an additional key to Lyida's room and then stopped down there to pack all her stuff up in her luggage to take to our cabin. As we were walking out the door her room steward, Benny, walked up and asked; "Miss Lydia, is everything ok? Is something wrong that you are changing rooms?"

Lydia looked at me and wasn't sure how to respond, so I responded; "Everything is fine Benny. Lydia had sex with my wife and I and she enjoyed it so much, she has agreed to be my slut for the rest of the cruise and is staying in our cabin now." Lydia's face instantly turned beet red, then I added; "We may still use this cabin daily so please still check it out regularly and we will still tip you." He looked at me a little confused so I motioned to Sam and said; "My slut wife here was down earlier having sex with another man in here and that's going to happen at least once a day."

Benny responded; "Oh yes, I saw them arrive while I was cleaning next door and wasn't sure what was going on but then I heard them and knew." At that point Sam's face matched Lydia's. I thanked Benny for understanding and told him I'd probably see him later while I shook his hand. He leaned close to me and said; "You are lucky man sir!"

After they put all Lydia's stuff away in our room, I asked Lydia to bring me her bikinis she brought with her. When I noticed a red one similar to one I brought for Sam, I proceeded to remove all the lining from it with a scissors. The ladies got ready and I put on a pair of red swim trunks so I matched the two hotties and then we headed to the pool.

We grabbed some drinks at the pool bar and quickly found a decent spot to relax and enjoy the cool water. The ladies nipples did what they do when cold and soon there were four large nipples pressed tightly against red bikini material catching the attention of many men around the pool area. It wasn't long before the ladies were both slurping the last sips of their drinks and since mine was still half full, I told them they should go visit the bar and get some refills for themselves. They both headed to our chairs to towel themselves off and then Sam grabbed her beach cover up and glanced my way. I shook my head no and mouthed a "NOPE" to her indicating they were to go to the bar just the way they were.

When the ladies got to the busy bar in their skimpy red bikinis, they instantly became the center of attention with all the guys at the bar. From my vantage point I could see at least a few guys chatting with them before they even got to lean forward towards the bartender so I figured they were placing their drink order. Then I saw Lydia say something to Sam before Sam turned towards one of the guys, a rather large black guy, and instantly I recognized her annoyed face and she said something to him. The guy instantly took a defensive and apologetic position with his hands up and shook his head no as he responded to my wife. She jarred back at him again and right when I decided I might need to go see what was up, their body language settled down and it appeared they were sorting it out.

Then he said something to the bartender and next thing I know both of the ladies did a shot with the large group of guys. They were now chatting and joking while I thought they were waiting for their drinks. Then I saw the girls each take a sip of their drink so they were now just hanging out a little bit with the guys. Sam and the guy she was previously jarring with were not leaning in chatting and I noticed her shake her head no a couple times before she glanced directly into his eyes and nodded in agreement to something.

Next I saw the ladies and the group throw back another shot before the guy leaned in close to Sam and they exchanged a couple words. She then reached out and gave him a quick hug before the girls turned and made their way back towards me in the pool.

When they got back to me I asked; "Everything ok over there? Looked like you were about to hit that guy for a second."

Lydia quickly responded; "I thought she was going to also, then she let him feel her tits up right there at the bar." Then the ladies each got close to me with Sam on my right and Lydia on my left so I had my arms around both of them as the continued.

Sam playfully responded to Lydia; "Damn snitch! You really want to get stitches don't you?" Then she looked up at me and as she motioned to Lydia she said; "Well, this bitch right here can't keep her big titties to herself. Then she told me the guy touched her, so yeah I almost hit him. It turns out she put her tit on him while he had his hand resting on the bar."

Lydia leaned in close to me and pressed her tits hard against me and shook them side to side against me and said; "Guilty."

I asked; "Still, how did you go from almost hitting the guy, to then letting him feel you up in front of other people?"

Sam gave me a submissive and apologetic look and said; "Sorry babe, when I accused him and then we figured out it was actually her fault, he made me feel really bad. He said white girls like me always try to blame black guys like him for stuff like that." She then said when she tried to convince him it really didn't have anything to do with him being black he wasn't buying it. Then she asked him how she could make it up to him, he told her if she let him feel her up he would believe her that it wasn't because he was black. She agreed that if he got another shot she would let him grab a handful. Then she added; "I didn't really expect him to buy another round of shots but then I was stuck. He definitely tweaked my nipples harder than I usually like."

I kissed her and then asked; "Harder than you usually like, does that mean you liked it today?"

She gave me a winked grin and nodded as she responded with; "Oh yeah, so much my pussy is soaked now."

I leaned down and kissed her and then said; "So, you are going to want it rough tonight?"

She looked up again all pouty and said; "Tonight? I don't want to wait until tonight!"

I noticed Lydia leaned in close and she had the same look on her face as Sam and she added; "Ditto!" I changed the subject and told them my drink was getting low so I was going to get a refill at the bar and I told them I expected them to be flirting with a few hot guys when I got back. Once I got all the way out of the water I glanced back and saw the ladies already eyeing a group of guys across the pool sunning on the shallow deck part of the pool. When I got to the bar I ordered right away and I ordered shots for the ladies.

While I was waiting for my drink I noticed the guy Sam let grope her down at the other end so I told the bartender I was going to be down there when he finished my drink. I got there just about the same time as my drink so after I took a sip I introduced myself as the husband of the woman who's nipples he tweaked at the bar earlier. He introduced himself as Dwayne and was instantly curious about the situation with Sam, Lydia and me. I told him how we met Lydia the day before but that she was now staying in our suite. Then I told him both Lydia and my wife were my sluts and both would perform any sex act I instructed them too for the rest of the cruise. He was super excited at how his luck was looking and asked me directly; "For real? When I nodded confirming, he excitedly asked; "Dude, is there any chance a brother like me could fuck your wife?"

As we talked, I noticed he was a few inches taller than me, but leaner and more fit too. He was probably about 10 years younger than us and clearly spent quite a bit of time at the gym. I looked at him and asked if he'd like to fuck Lydia and I was a little shocked when he replied with; "Honestly bro, she is hot but she looks too prissy. Your wife though, she looks like she is built for fucking. Sex with her would probably be the highlight of this trip!" I told him no promises about my wife, but that if he wanted to fuck Lydia, he needed to come knock on my suite door in 45 minutes. I also told him that if he wanted any shot at my wife he needed to act like he wanted Lydia and like he wasn't attracted to my Sam at all.

He fist bumped me and asked; "Do I need to bring rubbers?" and I responded that Sam was allergic to latex so if he wanted any chance at her, he wouldn't be able to wear one. He smiled as he turned to walk away he said; "white chics raw dawg...fuck yeah!" Then I went to find my white cougars at the pool with my drink, their shots and a semi-erect cock.

When I got to the pool I saw the ladies sitting up on the ledge that spilled over into the pool facing the guys in a couple chairs in the shallow water. They were both sitting next to each other at the foot of the chairs with the soles of their feet together, their knees spread apart and their elbows on their knees. I noticed one of the three chairs was empty so I walked around that way and up to the ladies between the chairs to hand them their shots. Both looked at me and said; "More shots, he just went to get a round of shots too!" as they motioned to the empty chair. I told them to drink up and I asked the guys if their buddy would mind if I borrowed his seat for a few minutes.


The guy in front of Lydia responded; "If you are the lucky bastard who fucked both of these smoke shows yesterday, you can have any fucking chair you want man!"

I looked at Lydia with a grin and said; "Guilty!" as I plopped my ass in the chair. Both the ladies laughed pretty good and as they started to introduce Josh & Mike, their friend Rob came back with another shot. I looked at the girls and told them, they better drink up as now they had two shots each to do.

He apologized for not having one for me and when Josh told him who I was, he handed me his and said; "A legend like you doesn't miss a round on my watch!" I told him thanks and that I'd find a way to pay him back before the cruise ended. He responded with; "I can think of a couple ways you can repay me." Then I noticed his gaze was locked on something and as I turned I realized it was on Sam's crotch. When I focused my eyes, I instantly noticed why and my cock finished it's journey to full hard-on. With her sitting with her thighs spread as far as they could, the thin unlined material of the skimpy bikini bottom was barely covering her pussy. The wet thin material was now form fit to her pussy as well, which left nothing to the imagination at all. You could see her small clit, her slit and her puffy lips protruding from her pussy, all of it. I glanced over and realized Lydia had the exact same thing going on.

After everyone downed their shots I told the guys we were going to be leaving, but I told them to look for us either after the adult comedy show in the nightclub that night or back at the pool after the port day the next day. They promised they would look for us and the I told the ladies it was time to go. Both were relieved and said if they had anymore to drink they didn't think they'd make it much longer. Due to the ladies intoxicated state, it took them a while to gather their stuff and get dressed in their beach cover-ups, but they cracked up laughing the whole time. I then realized it was only about 10 minutes before Dewayne was going to be showing up at the suite, so I hurried the ladies up and we got to the suite with just about five minutes to spare. I told the ladies to go right into the bathroom and to get out of their wet suits and as they were in there laughing and joking I told them; "You ladies need to hurry it up in there. A surprise guest is going to be knocking on the door any minute and he's expecting one of you to greet him at the door."

The girls were out in a flash asking me who was stopping by. The were convinced it was Josh, Mike and Rob and they were debating who would get who first when I interjected with; "Ladies! Remember the rules?" They both looked at me and nodded that they did. Then I added; "It doesn't matter who it is and it doesn't matter what or who the two of you think should get to do what with him or them. I've already planned out exactly what, who and how, so now you just have to wait to find out." I could see they were both almost overcome with excitement so to take their mind off the details, I instructed them; "You two need to get warmed up now, so you should kiss each other."

They turned towards one another and their heads moved closer together as they both tilted their head so their lips had an unobstructed path to each other. They kissed each other several times on the lips, when I further instructed; "Come on ladies, open those mouths and let those tongues get to know each other." Just then Sam opened her lips and Lydia's tongue probed inside her mouth and met her tongue. They closed their lips, kissing and suckling on each other tongues while making out. I wanted to see more, so I added; "Now get those hands busy ladies." Then both reached up and grabbed hands full of large soft tits and began to massage and pinch them. Sam knew what was coming next and decide to be proactive and one of her hands drifted south between Lydia's legs.

Just as Lydia felt Sam's fingers slip into her slit and began to feel around her opening, they were both startled by a loud knock on the door. They stopped what they were doing and turned towards me to get told what to do next. I told Sam to go to the door and to invite them in to join us.

While completely naked Sam opened the door and instantly Dwayne addressed her with; "Hey, is your hot friend here by any chance?" Sam nodded and he added; "Great, I met your husband and told him how much I'd like to have sex with her and he told me to stop by." She then motioned for him to come in the room and she let the door go so it would close and she followed him into our suite. Once he saw the whole suite, he commented; "DAMN! This room is huge. Me and my boys can't turn over without bumping into each other in our tiny room." Sam and Lydia looked at me with a questioning look but I just smiled at them both.

Then I greeted our guest with; "Hey Dwayne, why don't you join me over here. The ladies were getting started themselves and the show was just getting good." He joined me on the couch and I told the ladies; "Please pick up where you left off when Dwayne knocked on the door."

Sam and Lydia turned and began to make out again. Lydia kept her legs spread apart giving Sam easy access to her pussy. Quickly Sam's hand began stroking back and forth on Lydia's crotch and Lydia moaned into Sam's mouth in response. I looked over at Dwayne and he was adjusting his shorts and smiling ear to ear. Then Sam broke off her passionate kiss with Lydia and lowered her head down towards Lydia's huge tits. Her talented tongue snaked out of her mouth to flick the engorged nipple several times before her lips surrounded it and she began to suck on it like she needed nourishment from it. She repeated the process with the other one and Lydia was moaning out loud and panting like a dog in heat.

12