Getaway Reignites the Fire Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then turned to Dwayne again and said; "Like I said at the bar, I'm really sorry the ladies offended you earlier by accusing you of something you didn't do."

He responded; "It's ok man, bitches pull that shit with black dudes like me all the time. I'm used to it by now..."

I cut him off with; "That's bullshit right there man! You shouldn't have to deal with that crap. So, I think one of these ladies needs to make it up to you right now." Sam and Lydia heard that comment and turned to look in our direction. Dwayne smiled and nodded in agreement so I asked; "Which one would you like to make it up to you?"

He stood up and walked over near the ladies and checked them out pretty thoroughly and I worried for a second if he was going to break our deal because his eye's lingered much longer on Sam's body than Lydia's. He looked over at me and motioned towards Lydia with his arm and said; "This is an easy one man. I wanted this little smoke show the moment she put her huge tit on my hand! I definitely want to bang her."

I told Lydia to get down on her knees before Dwayne and I motioned for Sam to join me on the couch and then I told him; "Lydia is your fuck toy for the next hour. You can fuck her anyway you want and as rough as you want for an hour. Will that be enough to make it up to you?"

As he pushed his shorts down he responded; "Yeah it will. Now suck this black cock baby!" and he rubbed his semi-erect cock on her face. Sam climbed into my lap straddling my legs with her back to me so she could watch the action too. Lydia didn't follow his command so he swung his cock and smacked her face with it and asked; "What's the matter? Ain't you never had a big black cock before?"

Lydia looked up at him and shook her head no and then she looked over at me almost pleading with me to not make her do it. Before I could say anything, Sam interjected; "Suck it now slut, you'll enjoy it trust me."

Dwayne's head turned our way and he asked Sam; "You fuck black guys?" Sam told him she did once a long time ago. He cut her off with a disgusted look on his face and asked; "wait, you did once?" She told him about doing a group thing with the college guys about 15 years before and one of the guys was black. Dwayne laughed and commented; "You fucked a little black boy, not a black man. You get fucked right by a black man, ain't no way you don't come back for more...often!"

Sam looked up at me and asked: "Do I get to test that theory out?" By that point, I had reached between Sam's legs and felt the wet heat emanating from her smooth pussy and I was slowly rubbing her pussy. Sam began to squirm in my lap as my hand worked on her hot and wet pussy while we returned our attention to the Dwayne and Lydia show.

Dwayne looked down at Lydia and reached out to grab her by the hair with one hand while he stroked his engorged black pipe with the other. He pressed the tip against her mouth and said; "It's ok baby, go ahead and open up, I promise I won't hurt you." Just then Lydia's lips parted and her tongue slipped out to begin lapping at his thick cockhead. He then added; "Well, it might hurt a little, but you'll be begging for more of it!" Lydia responded by opening her mouth and engulfing his mushroom head and she suckled on it loudly. The contrast of his dark black shaft in her mouth was intoxicating itself. His cock quickly was to full hardness and stood a couple inches longer than mine so probably 8" - 9" long but thick, like it looked as thick as Lydia's wrist.

Dwayne released her head and removed his shirt while Lydia removed his cock from her mouth and lifted it so she could lick her way down the bottom of the dark shaft to his two large balls hanging lewdly between his strong legs. She looked over at Sam and told her; "God, this thing is so heavy." Lydia then leaned in close until her face was buried in his balls as she kissed and sucked on them. Then one at a time she lifted each one and sucked it into her mouth before switching to the other and that continued a few times until Dwayne stopped her. He pulled her to her feet and pushed her towards the bed until she was on the bed on her hands and knees.

She was positioned on the side of the bed so we saw her profile. Her huge tits swung with their nipples at full attention as Dwayne gripped her hips and stepped up behind her full ass. He reached between his legs and gripped his stiff shaft and smacked it against Lydia's soaked pussy a few times before he lined it up and began to lean forward. When Lydia felt his mushroom pressed against her tight opening she turned back towards him and said; "Be gentle, that thing is huge and I'm not sure it's gonna fit."

He responded; "Baby, you ain't the first white girl this cock's gonna break in so I know what I'm doing. It will fit and once it's in, you'll be begging for more just like all the white girls do." With that, he lunged forward hard enough to bury a few inches of his cock inside her.

Lydia's body lurched forward and her mouth opened wide as she yelled out loud; "OH FUCK that hurts!" Dwayne gave her time to adjust and began slowly pumping half his cock in and out of her. Each time he stroked into her, Lydia let out a grunt that sounded painful. Slowly those grunts turned from painful into pleasured moans. At that point, Sam climbed off me and removed my shorts freeing my rock hard cock before she climbed back on my lap to keep watching the show before us. Lydia looked over at Sam and said; "Oh fuck, this is so good!" Sam and I could see that Dwayne hadn't yet gone balls deep in her. Dwayne reached forward with his left hand and grabbed a handful of Lydia's hair and pulled her head back into the air.

Then he asked her; "What feels so good slut?"

Lydia responded; "Your cock."

He asked; "My what cock?"

She responded; "Your big black cock feel so good baby!"

He continued; "Where does my big black cock feel so good?"

She groaned; "Inside my pussy baby. Your big black cock feels so good in my white pussy."

He stopped pumping her and said; "You ain't even had all of it yet. Are you ready for all of it?" Lydia moaned ummm hmmm in response and he asked; "Are you sure you're ready to feel my balls slapping against your pussy as I pound you with all this black dick?"

She responded by pushing herself back against him and saying; "Yes I'm ready, give me all that black cock! I want to feel all of it stuffed in me." Dwayne returned both hands to her hips and roughly plunged himself into her while pulling her back until the front of his pelvis smashed her ass. Instantly he was roughly fucking her from behind and she was in ecstasy screaming about how fucking good his black cock was. It only took a minute of him pounding her like that before she groaned; "OH FUCK, I'm going to come! Oh god, I'm cumming all over a black cock! Fuck me! Don't stop, harder! I want it all. Please keep fucking me!" as her body convulsed and she gripped the sheets under her as her orgasm erupted throughout her body. Dwayne obeyed and never relented at all. He just kept pumping his entire cock in and out of Lydia while she tried to recover from her orgasm.

At that point Sam lifted herself up and guided my cock into her pussy. She was so wet her pussy instantly engulfed my cock and then she leaned back against me and just ground herself on me. With her head right next to mine she whispered to me; "I want that." When I asked her what she wanted, she continued; "I want to come all over that big black cock too."

I whispered back to her; "Too bad you broke the rules today or that could be you right there. Now as punishment, you are going to watch your new friend get the ever loving shit fucked out of her by that impressive monster cock."

She looked at me and asked; "What rule did I break?"

I told her; "You are my slut this weekend, not Phil's. Sneaking off to fuck him without my consent is not ok."

She hopped off me and turned around and then mounted me again as she kissed me and she said; "Baby, I was so horny after having Lydia going down on me and then watching you fuck her and I didn't think you'd be up for another round so quick. I'm so sorry if I broke the rules!" I kissed her and reached down to lifted her to guide her up and down my cock. After a few minutes she was grinding her pelvis into me hard and I could tell she getting close to an orgasm. I more forcibly raised and lowered her onto my granite like shaft and just before her climax hit, I lifted her off my cock. She looked annoyed and told me; "Fuck, I was about to come. Why did you stop?"

I kissed her and told her; "While I love you and I love to watch you come, rule breakers don't get to come when they want to. They only get to come when I decide they can."

She kissed me deeply and told me; "I didn't want to come just for me, I knew you were close too and I wanted us to come together baby. I love you so much and I want to feel you coming inside me while I am exploding all over you."

I told her; "I love you too, but you're right about me being close and I want you to finish me off now but you aren't going to be coming anytime soon." She started to guide her pussy back towards my cock, but I stopped her and guided her onto her knees next to me and I pulled her face into my lap. She knew her role and started to lick her juices off my hard cock like a porn star. In no time at all, her talented mouth had my cock twitching and I was on the verge of coming so I reached down and held the back of her head to keep her on my cock. Just then I felt my orgasm start and I could feel the ropes blast out of my cock into my wife's hungry mouth. She never relented and milked my cock of every drop of sticky white goo there was in it.

After she swallowed my load, she climbed back up onto my lap. Then she began kissing me passionately again and I could taste my own come still on her breath. As she kissed me, she told me; "I'm sorry if venturing off with Phil this morning wasn't allowed. I love you so much and I am so thankful for the adventures we have, I'll never do anything without your consent again. I will accept this punishment and try to be a better slut for you." I told her I loved her too and then I told her we should get back to watching the other show instead of putting on our own.

We both lost track of what Lydia and Dwayne were doing for a few minutes and when we turned our attention back to them, they had changed positions. Dwayne was laying on the bed with his legs closer to us and Lydia had mounted him reverse cowgirl and was bouncing on his massive tool. Apparently she was watching Sam and I as well as when we made eye contact, she gave us a wink and a thumbs up. She was really pumping her ass up and down Dwayne's shaft and telling him how good his cock felt in her.

I whispered into Sam's ear for her to join them on the bed. I told her I wanted to watch her and Lydia make out more and I wanted to watch her play with Lydia's pussy while it bounced on Dwayne's cock. Sam climbed over his legs with my load still on her breath and she instantly leaned in to kiss our new friend. They soon were in a full makeout session again passionately kissing each other like a couple high school kids while Lydia continued to ride Dwayne.

When Sam reached forward and began to stroke Lydia's pussy, Lydia opened her eyes startled and told Sam; "Oh shit girl, if you do that combined with the sensation of his massive cock splitting me open, I'm going to come again so fast." Sam nodded and resumed passionately kissing her while she stroked her stretched pussy. Sam would rub her clit a few times, then rub further down until her fingers split around Dwayne's cock as it pumped in and out of Lydia. She would even reach down and give his smooth black balls a squeeze before sliding back up to focus on her friend's clit some more.

Within a few moments Lydia began to groan that she was about to come again. Sam kissed her rougher and flicked her hand in her crotch rougher as well and told her; "Come for me my slutty friend. Come on his cock and my hand." In no time Lydia's second orgasm of the session was erupting all over her body. Her body tensed as each of the handful of waves of pleasure washed over her and then as they subsided, she slumped down fully satisfied and trying to catch her breath.

Dwayne gave Lydia's luscious ass a couple firm smacks as she enjoyed her few moments in the afterglow of orgasm and then he told her; "Now you came twice and I still haven't so it's my turn!" He then pushed her over onto her back and climbed between her spread legs and began to kiss her as he rubbed his cock along her pussy. Between kisses he asked her; "Are you ready for what I'm about to do to that pussy? I am about to show your friend here the difference between how a black man fucks a fine white woman instead of how a little black boy does." She nodded her head and told him she was ready. Then he shifted position and his mushroom head slick with her juices pressed against her still gaped opening and he pushed forward beginning to bury himself inside Lydia again.

Sam was staring at where their bodies were co-joined again as she climbed back on the couch with me and I encouraged Dwayne with; "Hey man, she told me earlier that she wanted fucked rough." He glanced over in our direction and smiled so I added; "Give her what she wants and beat that white pussy up with that black cock of yours!"

He smiled again as he bottomed out and he asked her; "Is that true? Is that what you want?" While biting her bottom lip, she looked in his eyes and just nodded her head that she did. He grinned and began his assault on her pussy. When he pumped into her, it was so hard it looked like she would sink 6" into the bed before he would begin to lift his ass and withdraw before plunging back again. The sounds coming from Lydia were no longer the sounds of just passionate sex, they were raw carnal sounds. The were grunts, groans, moans and screams and they were all pleasure. Her ankles found their way to the back of his knees which spread her as wide as possible giving him all of her. Her hands roamed between his strong arms, chest and back as she accepted his dark manhood in places no man had ever reached before.

His ass would raise and lower about ten or so times, then he would bottom out in her and grind himself against her and his ass would just clench up and release about ten times, then he would repeat that again. When he plunged in and out of Lydia, her huge tits would sway back and forth so hard they almost reached her face. I looked at Sam and she was almost mesmerized by the raw scene in front of us. I then asked her; "Are you enjoying the show?"

She turned her head towards me while she nodded and said; "Now I know." I asked what she knew and she continued; "Now I know why you want me to fuck other men if you can watch. This is the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen...I'm so close to coming just from watching this."

Dwayne had been fucking Lydia that way for about 10 minutes when Lydia began to scream out loud; "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me, harder, harder, I want more, I want it all, give me all that black cock!"

Dwayne smiled at Sam and I and said; "At first she didn't want to touch this black cock, but I told you she would be begging for more."

Lydia responded; "Fuck yeah, more, more, I want more black cock!"

Dwayne looked down at her and told her; "All I have left to give is my come baby and I'm getting close. Where do you want me to come?"

Lydia ground her body against his and told him; "Come inside me. I want to feel that huge black cock explode in me and fill my white pussy full of it's seed."

Dwayne looked over at me and told me; "When a black man comes inside a white woman, he owns her. Do you want me to own this slut?"

Before I could respond, Lydia begged; "Own me baby. Come inside this pussy so I can be your slut. I want you to own my pussy daddy!"

I then told Dwayne; "No, that is my slut and I don't plan to have anyone else own her, but I do have an idea." Then I told Sam to join them on the bed again and I told her get into a 69 position with Lydia on top of her. Then I told Dwayne to continue fucking Lydia and I told Sam to play with his balls with her hands, mouth and tongue until he came for them. They quickly shifted positions and welcomes Sam to the action.

Dwayne began to pummel Lydia's pussy from behind again and my wife did as instructed and basically milked his balls alternating between her hands and mouth to do so. Back in doggy style Dwayne was going so deep, Lydia's screams were the loudest I'd ever heard. After a short time Dwayne announced he was about to come and I told him; "Your choice, you can come all over Lydia's pussy and ass, you can come all over my wife's face or you can come inside my wife's hungry slutty mouth."

He grunted and said; "I pick all of the above!" Then he pulled his cock out of Lydia and stroked it a few times before the first blast rocketed from the slit. The think white cream looked so white coming out of his coal black cock and he had perfect aim as that stream went straight into Lydia's gaped open pussy. He then pointed his black mamba down towards my wife and the second blast hit her right across her whole face from her left cheek to her forehead. The stream connected from her eyebrow to her cheek and hung lewdly above her opened eye as she didn't want to close them and miss any of the action.

He leaned forward just before the third blast and Sam opened her mouth just in time for it to shoot directly into her hungry mouth. Dwayne leaned forward further and his cock sank into Sam's mouth as he spurted a couple more times. He then withdrew from Sam and milked the rest of his seed onto Lydia's still pulsing pussy and ass until he was spent.

With his cock still semi-erect, he shoved it back into Lydia's gaped pussy and pumped her a few more times. When his softening cock slipped from Lydia's pussy it landed on Sam's face with a splat and she leaned her head back and took the head of his now soft manhood into her mouth. She milked his cock like she knew there were still a few drops of honey in there and she needed it. Then I noticed her milking was getting more forceful and she was moaning loudly around his cock in her mouth.

Just then I noticed Lydia lapping away at Sam's pussy which causing Sam to squirm beneath Lydia. Before long I could see Dwayne rocking his hips slightly back and forth and I noticed his cock was semi erect again and slipping in and out of my wife's mouth. Just then he told Lydia; "Damn baby, your slutty friend here has me hard again. You ready for another round of with your black daddy?"

Lydia looked back at him over her shoulder and told him; "Oh, I'd love to, but Sam here is really turned on and her pussy is drooling for some cock. How about you give her what you just gave me?"

Just then I told Dwayne; "Sorry man, the hour is up. I hope you enjoyed my slut Lydia and I hope that made up for how they made you feel earlier." He looked disappointed I stopped him from having what I knew he really wanted, but he nodded and said it was great. Then I told Lydia; "How about you and Sam go jump in the shower, but she is barred from coming until further notice. Understand?" Lydia nodded and climbed off my wife and the bed and helped Sam up and they disappeared into the suite's large bathroom.

Dwayne grabbed his clothes and started to get dressed to leave, but I stopped him and told him I wanted to work out the details for that evening if he still wanted to fuck my wife. He was thrilled. When we agreed on the couple stipulations I had as part of him getting to fuck Sam, I gave him a key to Lydia's room and told him to be in there by 11:30pm.

We shook on it and that will be a story in and of itself later...

12