Gettin the Rebound

Story Info
After a fight with his Boyfriend, he needed a release.
5.8k words
4.72
8.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again everybody! I was inspired to write this story after a recent game of pick up at my local park, I have played basketball my whole life and I always found the idea of getting seduced by an opponent super exciting! I hope you enjoy and please, don't forget to masturbate while you read this.

Gettin the Rebound

When I arrived at Thompson River Park it was deserted. Good, I thought I can just shoot around and not be interrupted by a game going on. I had come to the park to spend a couple hours clearing my mind. Playing basketball always helped to calm me down. I started playing basketball at parks around my hometown, playing pickup games every weekend until the sun went down. I played on my high school varsity team and played all the way through college. I was never anything special, but I did all the dirty work, setting screens, taking charges, and grabbing every rebound I could, and because of that work ethic I was always able to find a spot on a team.

I threw my bag on the bench next to the court and sat down. Taking a deep breath, I ran my hand through my hair. I sat back against the bench and looked out over the court. It was early evening, so the sun was just beginning to set. I reached down and undid my drawstring bag pulling out my pair of black basketball shoes. I slipped my sandals off and laced up my shoes. I angrily dribbled the ball in front of me a couple times as I started my warmup routine. Thompson River Park was a small neighborhood park. It was made up of a basketball court and a jungle gym. To the right of those was an open field surrounded by bushes and tall trees. The basketball court was made up of two baskets. The court lines were fading, and the concrete was cracked and chipping in a couple places. I threw up a couple of lazy jumpers, but I couldn't keep my mind off the fight I just had with my boyfriend. Tyler really could be an asshole! I started replaying the fight in my head as I rattled in a shot from the low block.

It had been an exhausting day of work. I just wanted to come home and take a cool shower before cuddling up with my boyfriend on the couch. Tyler was out of work again, so I had been taking a couple of extra projects at work to make up for the loss of his paycheck. I asked him to clean up the apartment while I was at work, so I was looking forward to a clean place when I got home. Instead, what greeted me when I walked through the front door was the same cluttered mess I saw when I left that morning. Tyler was still on the couch where I left him.

"What the fuck Ty!" I said, my anger slowly boiling to the surface.

"Baby, I swear I was just about to get to cleaning as soon as you left this morning, but then I started watching tv, and then I got distracted with some sports betting, and then....well the day sort of got away from me. I promise I will start cleaning...right after I finish this game." Tyler responded pitifully with a shrug and a sheepish smile.

"It's not the same Tyler! I wanted this done before I got home so I didn't have to stress about it!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa where is this coming from? I said I was sorry!" Tyler said defensively.

"This is coming from the fact that all I wanted was to come home to a clean apartment! Instead, I come home to the same mess and the same stress! I just wanted to come home and relax" I yelled back at him.

"Is that all you need?" Tyler said, his voice dripped with sugar, completely misreading the situation, "Cause I got something to help you relax." He grabbed his hardening cock. He took a step towards me trying to wrap his arm around my waist.

I pushed him away, "That is not what meant, and you know that! Not every problem can be solved with your dick."

"Judging by the sounds you were making last night, I don't think you mean that" Tyler said with a wink as he again tried to pull me towards him.

"God damn it Tyler! Is that all I am to you? A hole to put your dick in?"

"To be fair, you have two holes."

"....Fuck. You" I said back to him my voice dripping with venom.

"God why do you have to be such a bitch all the time!" Tyler said as he turned away from me and went back to his game.

"Because Tyler, one of us has to be the grown up. I've been busting my ass at work to afford this place for the both of us, the least you can do is keep it clean while you look for work."

"Shit, I should probably get on that then."

"You're ridiculous" I said completely defeated at his attitude towards this.

The argument continued in that manner for a while until I yelled at him to get out and that we were through and pushed him out the door. I paced angrily around the apartment for a little bit, putting some stuff away and cleaning up, but I couldn't stay in the apartment, I needed to get out. So, I got in my car and drove to the park to shoot around a little bit.

"Fuck!" I said in frustration after another brick bounced off the left side of the hoop and rolled off into the parking lot.

"Damn it." I muttered under my breath as I started to jog over to where the ball had stopped rolling at the other side of the parking lot.

As I was jogging over an older gentleman ran over from the sidewalk near the parking lot and grabbed the ball.

"I got it." He said as he palmed the ball and passed it back over to me.

"Thank you, sir, I appreciate the assist." I said, catching the ball and locking eyes with the handsome stranger. I stared into his deep brown eyes a couple seconds longer than necessary.

In front of me stood a very handsome man. He was at least six foot four, he towered over me. His dark skin glistened in the evening sunset. He was wearing a loose-fitting t-shirt and air Jordan joggers. He had a well-kept beard with specks of grey in it. His gaze and easy-going smile turned my stomach to knots. My eyes couldn't help but flash to his crotch. I smiled at what I saw, but when my eyes looked back at his I could see I had been caught.

He smirked at me, biting his lower lip as he looked me up and down.

"You need a shooting partner?" he asked, his deep voice rumbling deep in my soul.

"Ye..yea...su..sure" I stuttered back, trying desperately to fight back the blush that was creeping across my face. "But I'm not looking to play a game or anything."

"Oh I'm not playing" He said his voice laced with innuendo, or maybe I was imagining it. "You'd probably run me all over the court seeing as you've got younger legs under you."

"Please, it looks like you've got some good legs under you sir." I said before I realized how that sounded and the blush I was fighting won in a landslide and washed over my face like a tsunami.

"Then lead the way handsome." He said, a hunger washing over his gaze as he looked me up and down again.

I turned and started walking back to the court. The handsome stranger followed behind me. The way this man was devouring me with his eyes really made me feel sexy.

I stood six foot one with short brown hair and piercing blue eyes. Because of my shorter stature and lack of quickness I developed strength in my legs and core, building a strong base to compete with smaller quicker guards. Since I don't play on a team anymore, I let my workout regimen faulter a bit and now my legs, stomach, ass while still muscular now had a little added cushion to them making me jiggle in all the right ways. My ass was Tyler's favorite part about me, and he loved the view he got when he fucked me from behind.

But Tyler's an asshole, I've spent too much time trying to get him to grow up a bit. I think it's time to have some harmless fun and I think this handsome stranger is the perfect outlet for my frustration right now. I made sure to sway my hips a little bit more as I walked.

I heard a small chuckle from behind me as the handsome stranger caught up to me.

"I'm Malcom, its nice to meet you." He extended his hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Shawn." I said and I took his hand in mine and gave it a firm shake.

"Pleasure's all mine handsome." Malcom responded with a wink, as he shook my hand.

I felt my stomach do a back flip as he shook my hand, our eyes locked and the electricity that shot through my body would have kept a small town lit for a month. Malcom stared at me like a hungry lion about to make a meal out of a poor gazelle like me.

We got back to the court and started shooting around. Malcom was charming and friendly. We traded shots, he was way better than me. I found out that he played at a D-1 college in the 80's before a knee injury derailed his promising career. I watched as he drilled four 3's in a row.

"Wow you must have been incredible to watch on the court when you were playing Malcom!" I said as I passed him the ball back.

"Been? I'm still good!" Malcom said as he passed the ball to me and knocked me dead with another cocky smile. Fuck how could a man twice my age still have that cockiness about him.

I dribbled around to my usual midrange spots and took a couple shots. Malcom peeled off his shirt and threw it over to the bench I had my bag resting on.

His body was lean and lanky, his muscles flexing with every movement. His arms moved like two twin snakes. His body glistened with sweat. I wanted nothing more than to trace my tongue over every inch of his torso and be wrapped in those arms.

"Like what you see boy?" Malcom asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe." I responded, my voice dripping with intention and sexual tension.

"Come on, lets keep shooting." Malcom said with a chuckle and a shake of his head.

We continued to shoot around. I hit a couple midrange shots, going through my post moves, and digging deep into my bag of tricks. Sure, I may have been showing off a bit for Malcom, but can you blame me? I had a handsome black man eye fucking me every time I turned around.

We kept chatting and now I guess it was my turn to give my life story. I told him about my journey as a basketball player, my time in high school and junior college. I told him about Tyler and the stupid fight we were currently having. It felt nice to talk to someone about all the things I have held inside.

"Your boyfriend sounds like a grade-A asshole, I wouldn't call you a bitch, I'd call you extremely cute."

I bricked my shot at that compliment. Malcom chuckled and walked behind me, giving me a quick pat on the butt.

"Nice shot but you gotta keep your composure." He gave a wink and another smack, this one a little more forceful.

I was now fully blushing, and I could feel my cock stir in my basketball shorts.

"Well, you certainly know how to make a boy blush" I said in a whisper, wiping sweat off my forehead.

We had another long moment of eye contact. There was a tsunami building between us and I could feel it coming to a climax. I saw the hunger flash in his eyes again and I felt my hole twitch in response. He smirked at me then, shit! Did he sense my hole twitching? Are there tops like that out there in the world? He took a step towards me and I audibly whimpered. Fuck what was this man doing to me? Malcom had the ball held against his hip. He walked right up to me, invading my bubble. I could smell the sweat and masculinity radiating from him. He leaned in close; I could feel his breath on my face.

"I think we've warmed up enough, why don't we play a little 1 on 1?" Malcom whispered in my ear, his voice rumbling through my body like a runaway train.

FUCK! I thought to myself as my body reacted again, my dick was now pulsing in my shorts and my hole was yelling at me to bend over for this handsome older man.

"Ye..yes sir" I stuttered out nervously. This is going way beyond harmless flirting.

Malcom chuckled and walked passed me leaving the ball bouncing in front of me. "Check it up boy, first to 5 wins" Malcom said as he stood behind the three-point line.

I snapped out of my trance and gave a slight chuckle before grabbing the ball and turning to face Malcom.

"Ok I'm down, but what if I win? What's in it for me?" I said with a wink, passing the ball back to Malcom with a little heat on it. Malcom caught the pass no problem. Looking me up and down again and giving me another one of his smirks he said,

"If you win, I'll buy you a drink, and if I win, I'll buy you dinner."

"Sounds like a real win-win situation for me then. Ok fine, I'll play."

"Good boy."

Before I could blink, he was already mid jump shot. I watched helplessly as the ball arced beautifully and found the bottom of the net.

Swish!

"Shit," I muttered under my breath.

"That's 2-0 Malcom!" he said as I passed the ball back to him.

"Lucky shot!" I said with a smirk of my own, "Check it up!"

"Ok but make sure you wear something sexy for our dinner date."

We passed the ball between us one more time. He held the ball for a second, then took two dribbles to his left. I moved quick to try to cut him off, but before I could get there he had already stopped on a dime, hit me with a cross over and stepped back behind the three-point line and before I could figure out my bearings on the court, I heard the familiar Swish!

"4-0 Malcom, looks like we got ourselves a date!"

God damn it that cocky grin was getting to me. I may be ready for this man to rearrange my guts and leave me a moaning mess on his mattress covered in his cum, but there was no one I was getting blanked by him in a game of basketball!

I wasn't gonna lose like this, I decided if he was gonna play quick, I needed to play smart and perhaps a little dirty.

I checked up the ball and got down in my stance. He took the same step to his left and I knew I had him. I faked like I was going to try to cut him off again but when he went to cross over I switched directions and got right in his shooting space. Malcom was taller than me so he had no trouble stepping back and trying to rise up for the shot, but before he could get to his spot I moved my hand and 'accidently' brushed my whole hand against Malcom's cock.

He gave a sharp grunt, and I could see he was surprised by my defensive strategy. That momentary loss of concentration was all I needed, I stole the ball from him and had an easy layup.

"That's 4-1, do you smell that? I think it might be a comeback." I said with a smile as I walked back to the three-point line with the ball in hand.

Malcom chuckled and shook his head, "Is that how they play in junior college?"

"Only when you don't want to get shutout by a handsome man" I said with a wink, as we passed the ball between us. Because of my lack of quickness, I have to use my strength to bully my way to an easier shot. I took a couple slow jab steps before exploding to my right trying to get passed Malcom, which, with his length he was able to cut off, but I get close enough into the midrange that I quickly put my back to the basket. Posting up Malcom I gave a couple shoulder shimmys trying to get Malcom off balance. I felt my opening and spinning to my right was able to knock down a tough turnaround jumper.

"Ha, ha! That's 4-2. I think I just want a drink instead of dinner Malcom!"

I had proven my point, I wasn't getting shut out today, so now it was time to continue to play a little dirty.

"There's still a long way to go boy." Malcom said, I could see he was a little frustrated at himself which only made me chuckle a little more. Gotta love a couple of competitive guys playing an ultimately meaningless game but treating it like the NBA championship.

We checked the ball and I made my move. I slowly backed Malcom down to the post. I felt him get a little more aggressive with his stance and knew I wasn't going to push him back any farther, but that was ok because I was done playing basketball. I dropped my knees slightly and threw my perfect bubble back against Malcom's crotch. His hands were up in a defensive position, so I felt his whole cock pressed against my clothed cheeks. Once I felt his hardness, I stood up straight and grinded my ass against his growing cock. He was snuggled perfectly between my cheeks. I leaned my torso back against his, feeling his body heat as I continued to grind seductively against him. He hands moved down to my hips and pulled me closer to him. I let out a little gasp as I felt the need in his grip.

The ball had bounced away from my hand, we were both done playing basketball now. My mind was spinning, and my stomach was doing backflips as I continued to grind against Malcom in the middle of the basketball court. Someone could be walking by with their dog, just trying to get some exercise in and see me fully drunk on Malcom's cock. We were breathing heavily, panting as we fell further away from the real world. In our mind's it was just us in the center of this basketball court, I was his willing plaything, and he was my handsome stranger. Sure, this may have started as a little bit of a revenge tour but now...I don't know...I wasn't sure what I was feeling. My body was trying its best to come to terms with my behavior. The second Malcom's hands moved up from my hips to wrap me from behind in a hug, all those nerves disappeared, and I felt safe and secure and ready to give myself fully to this man.

I leaned back fully against Malcom, my hand moving up to hang around his neck, pulling his face to the crook of my neck.

"Mmmm so does this mean I win?" He asked with a cheeky grin as his lips traced small kisses up my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Let's call it a draw." I giggled and gasped as he spun me around by my hips. I was now facing him, my neck craned up to gaze into his deep chocolate eyes.

We shared one more lust filled gaze before he slowly pulled me to his lips. Fireworks exploded somewhere in my mind as he passionately kissed me. Holy shit could Malcom kiss. His hand found the small of my back, lifting me just a little bit so I had to stand on my tippy toes to keep my lips connected to his. Every new sensation sent my waves of electrical pleasure coursing through my body. I let out tiny whimpers every time our lips separated for a quick breath of air before his lips crashed into mine again. My head was swimming as this man swept me in his arms, I truly felt so fucking pretty in that moment. But I didn't want to feel pretty, I wanted to feel like an object for his desire. I wanted to be his fuck-toy.

My hands moved from behind Malcom's neck, tracing over his glistening torso, feeling every muscle twitch as I moved my hand lower. I found his waist band, traveling a little further till my hand was wrapped around his clothed shaft. Holy fuck did it feel thick! As my fingers traced along Malcom's shaft he grunted and groaned into our kiss. We finally broke our kiss, my hand was gently caressing his shaft as we caught our breaths.

"You wanna come back to my place?" Malcom moaned as my fingers danced over his crotch.

"No time, I need your cock now Malcom!" I whined as I looked around the park, sweet, still deserted. "Follow me." I said as I turned and practically ran to my bag, quickly flipping off my basketball shoes and switching back to my slides. I turned back to Malcom, grabbing his hand and leading him into the dense trees surrounding the park. My mind was racing, I couldn't believe I was about to do this. I've never done anything in public, or at least not since I came out. When I was younger, I dabbled in the cruising scene but that was mostly curiosity and I never really got into anything too crazy. But this?! This was new territory for me. I was about to be taken in public by a sexy, older, black man. My hole twitched slightly at the thought.

We crunched over dead leaves and branches for a couple minutes before we reached a clearing. There was ample cover from any on-lookers and there were a couple good trees to lean against. Perfect spot for this.

Malcom yanked my hand and spun me around pulling me back into his arms. I literally melted as he kissed me again. His hands moving around and grabbing two handfuls of my bubble butt. We both groaned into our kiss as our hard cocks grinded against each other as we kissed like horny teenagers.

12