Gettin the Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke the kiss and before I could say anything Malcom had me turned around and bent me at the waist. I braced myself against a tree trunk. Holy shit, is he just going for it? I thought to myself, a little scared at taking his length and thickness in my tight hole.

"Don't worry baby boy, I'll get you nice and warmed up" Malcom growled as he grabbed my waist band and yanked down my shorts. Malcom whistled as he got his first look at my bare ass.

"Do you always wear that when you play basketball?" Malcom asked with an eyebrow raised.

"What do you me....? Holy shit, I forgot I was wearing these." I was wearing a bright red jockstrap, the straps perfectly framed my plump ass cheeks.

"Oh yea, I'm sure you just forgot you were wearing these you naughty boy." Malcom chuckled as he smacked my ass cheeks with both hands, pulling my cheeks apart and gazing at my hole.

"I swear! I wasn't planning on this happening. It was just a coinc....Ahhh fuck" My sentence was stopped short as Malcom dove face first between my cheeks. His hot breath felt amazing against my hole. He expertly flicked his tongue across my rose bud. My puckered hole accepted the intrusion and opened up to invite his tongue inside. Malcom snaked his tongue into my hole, his lips made obscene wet noises as he dined on my essence.

My eyes were rolling back and I had suddenly forgotten how to speak as I spewed out a stream of gasps, moans and incoherent noises. Malcom snaked his hand between my thighs and cupped my balls in his hand as he continued to eat me out. My eyes shot open as my body was rocked with pleasure.

"Holy fuck, Malcom!" I gasped in a high-pitched tone. My orgasm was building like an avalanche crashing down a mountain side. I needed him to stop because I didn't want this moment to end.

I stood up straight, my cheeks made a squelching sound from the wetness Malcom left between them. I turned to face Malcom, my shorts were still around my ankles, and my jockstrap now had an obvious wet spot in the front. I slowly squatted down, never breaking eye contact.

"Please Malcom, feed me your cock." I begged.

"Well since you asked so nicely, here you go baby, it's all yours." Malcom undid the tie on the front of his waist band and pulled his shorts down. His cock sprang forward, and my eyes went wide, and I may or may not have squealed like a schoolgirl at the sight of his magnificent cock.

"Shut the fuck up!" my eyes beaming and my smile wide as I reach out and wrapped a hand around his thick shaft. "This thing is fucking huge!"

Malcom's cock hung low in front of his pelvis. His dark skin seemed to glow so beautifully in the fading sun light. I ran my one hand slowly up and down his cock. My fingers dancing along each vein and inch of his cock. I gently cupped his balls which hung low below his shaft. I gently caressed them in my hand before moving back to grip the hilt of his massive sword. My fingers barely wrapped around; I moved my other hand to grip the remainder of his cock. Or at least all I could get in my grip. I slowly started to jerk his shaft with my two hands.

"Malcom, your cock is beautiful." I said almost in a trance as I leaned forward and kissed the mushroom head of his cock. The taste of his precum was like honey on my lips.

"It's all for you baby boy." Malcom said as he lovingly ran a hand through my hair and down my cheek to gently hold my chin. "Show Daddy how much you love his cock."

HOLY FUCK! that sentence unlocked something deep in my psyche. My cock twitched in my jock. My eyes were now fully glazed over with cock lust.

"Yes daddy."

Then my brain shut off. I leaned forward and swirled my tongue around his cock head. Clamping my lips around the head, sucking in gently and letting his cock pop off my lips. My hands gently worked his shaft. Malcom stared down at me as I worshiped every inch of his cock. After I worked up a little bit of saliva, I spit into my hands and went back to jacking off his cock, this time a little faster. I stared up at Malcom, his cock head inches from my lips.

Without breaking eye contact, I moved my hands away from his shaft. I leaned forward and caught his dick with my mouth, I slowly engulfed his cock with my warm wet mouth. Every inch and vein that my lips ran by made my insides tingle. I felt at home with Malcom's cock in my mouth. I got about halfway down his shaft before his cock head hit the back of my throat. I held him there for a second, before I come back up gasping for air. My spit connecting his cock head to my lips.

"Holy fuck! I think I might be addicted to this cock daddy!" I said with a giggle as I quickly took his cock back into my eager mouth.

"I might be addicted to that pretty mouth of yours boy!" Malcom responded as I was now fully bobbing my head up and down his shaft. His cock was spearing my throat with each bob. Spit was dripping from my lips and down his shaft. His cock was now glistening as I easily glided over his shaft. I was ready for the main event.

I reluctantly pulled myself off his cock. My hands jerked him off. My hands gliding over his wet shaft.

"Please daddy, fuck my throat, please, I need you to fuck my face daddy" I begged.

Malcom let out a low growl and nodded his head. I leaned back against the tree trunk as Malcom fell forward and braced himself against the same trunk.

I took a deep breath. I opened my mouth and gave a nod up at Malcom. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head as he slowly inserted his cock into my waiting mouth. He started slow. Pushing in until he hit resistance then slowly pulling out, leaving the tip inside my mouth. I'd take another breath and he'd start the process over again. But each time he pulled out he would pick up some speed. His thrusts became more urgent as he used my mouth like a fleshlight. I sat there and tried to breath through my nose, his balls slapping off my chin with each thrust. Now the only sound that could be heard was Malcom grunting, and my obscene gagging noises as he turned my mouth into a cock sleeve.

"Fuck me baby boy! I'm gonna cum down your throat, do you want that?" He asked as he slowed down enough to let me answer.

I was gasping for air as I let his cock slip from my mouth. The front of my shirt was soaked with my spit and my chin glistened. My eyes were teared up and my hair was a mess. I looked like a true cock slut, and I didn't care.

"Please daddy, can you paint my face with your cum?" I asked giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

Malcom chuckled at that "Of course I can do that baby boy, but only because you asked so nicely, and of course I can't say no to those baby blues."

Malcom was back in my throat in a flash and was soon thrusting deeply. I tried my best to take the face fucking but I was feeling like I was about to pass out. But I pushed through it! I needed his cum I earned his cum!

Malcom gave one last thrust holding my face against his stomach for a couple seconds before pulling me off his cock. I fell back against the tree trunk, opening my mouth, ready for my reward.

Malcom's hand flew along his shaft as he jerked himself off.

"Here it comes Shawn, you're gonna look so pretty with my load on your face."

"Mmmm fuck Malcom, Do it! Paint my face with your cum! I wanna taste your load" I moaned as I furiously stroked my own cock that was straining inside my jockstrap.

"OHHH FUCK," Malcom grunted as the first rope of cum shot over my face and landed in my hair and against the bark of the tree. Malcom's body was twitching pretty hard, so I took over and grabbed his cock, aiming it towards my face and open mouth. Malcom fell forward and braced himself on the tree behind me. Soon rope after rope of warm cum splashed across my face. I lost count of how many times he shot but who cares, I was in heaven.

His groans and grunts soon fell silent as his orgasm subsided, I milked every last drop of cum out of his balls, leaning forward I blindly cleaned his cock, giving slow licks up and down his shaft. Once I was satisfied I finally fell back against the tree, my face completely glazed with cum.

"Holy fuck!" I said laughing, "You certainly painted my face!"

"What can I say, when a hot guy blows me in a park, I like to give them what they asked for."

"This was everything I wanted and more!" I said with a sigh as I enjoyed the after glow of our sexual escapade.

"I'm pretty sure you won this round baby boy." Malcom said with a chuckle as he watched me scoop the cum off my face into my mouth.

"Well then it sounds like you owe me a drink daddy!" I said as I cleaned up enough to see again.

"It's a date" Malcom said as he smiled down at me.

"I'd love that." I said with a smile that felt brighter than the sun. Who would've thought that my argument with what's his name would lead me to this amazing man in front of me.

Malcom helped me up and we walked back to the basketball court where Malcom passed me his shirt and I was able to clean off the rest of his load.

"Here's my number, let me know when you want to get together again." Malcom said as he passed me his card. I reached out to take it but instead he pulled me into his arms again and kissed me deeply. My knees felt weak, and I felt like I was floating. His tongue explored my mouth as he reached into my shorts and grabbed another handful of my ass. I let a moan escape my lips. I can't be falling for this man already!

Malcom broke the kiss and removed his hands from my waist band. He gave me a quick smack on the ass as he walked by me dribbling my ball. "Besides, you got lucky, if we kept playing, I would've shut you out and we would've been getting dinner right now."

I stared at him with my mouth open as he pulled up from behind the three-point line. His form was perfect as he flicked his wrist, the ball traveling on a perfect arc to the basket. I watched it's flight and I watched as it swished through the bottom of the net.

"Go get my rebound!" Malcom said with a cocky smile.

12