Gettin' Your Kicks On Route 66 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,214 Followers

I tossed it over to my son in the passenger seat who threw it back on the dashboard, "It's ok, I believe you," He said, "The Eagles are much more your era than mine!"

We both laughed.

*

It was early evening as we drove through the back streets of Flagstaff, Arizona, looking for a motel to stay the night. We passed various well known hotel chains but figured they would be a little too expensive for our budget.

We stopped at several places but were told they were sold out, largely due to a big convention that was in town.

After nearly two hours, we finally found a place, 'America's Best Value Inn.' Rather shabby from the outside and in need of modernising, we decided it would do for tonight.

In fact as we entered the room with its horrendous bright blue and yellow walls with flowered pattern bed covers and broken air conditioning, I could not help but think that actually this rundown and seedy motel was perfect for a night of dirty, taboo, Mother and Son sex...What better place to find some forbidden fucking than behind the door of a cheap, seedy motel room?

*

In the bathroom, I changed into my sexy negligee and checked myself out in the mirror. I thought back to the first night of our trip, when I had done exactly this and prepared to begin the seduction of my son.

Unlike that first night, I knew exactly what was going to happen when I went and climbed into bed with my son...I was gonna get fucked.

"Come on mom..Get in here...This big cock of mine is not gonna play with itself!" Brandon called from the bed.

"Coming baby!" I shouted back, as I gave my big boobs a squeeze under the lacy material and lifted them up.

I walked out into the main room and saw my son laying on the bed with the covers kicked back. He was stripped totally nude and his big cock was resting against his stomach, already almost fully erect.

"Ready for your Mom baby?" I said, as I climbed onto the bed, my big tits spilling out of my lingerie.

"You betcha!" He replied as he fixed his gaze on my swinging cleavage.

I bought my busty body down and draped myself over him, my arm sprawling across his chest and my face nuzzling his neck.

He wrapped his arm over my shoulder and with his other squeezed his hand across my stomach and pulled me into his clutches, hugging me tightly.

"Oh you smell lovely!" I remarked as I inhaled his manly scent and freshly showered body.

"You do too!" He replied, "Not looking bad either!"

I kissed his neck and licked my tongue along his face until our mouths connected and we kissed passionately.

I ran my hand over his chest and down his abs. I gently scratched my fingernails around the sensitive head of his big dick, scraping down the long shaft until I reached his balls.

As we continued to dance our tongues together, Brandon's left hand wandered around behind me. I was turned on my side, enabling him to grab a handful of my ass. He dug his fingers into the silk of the negligee covering my butt and gripped at the fleshy cheeks.

I pressed my boobs into his ribs while I played with his cock and our mouths mashed together. We kept kissing and fondling each other for some time before my son moved his tongue from my mouth.

"I am gonna fuck you so hard tonight Mom!" He said, confidently.

"This big, busty body is all yours baby..and this massive cock is all mine!" I replied, holding his meat firmly in my hand and waving it around from side to side.

Brandon looked down at his big, thick, pussy pounder wrapped in my hand and said, "You got a deal Mom!"

We kissed again for a moment and then he said firmly, "Lay down Mom...I wanna get some..DESSERT!!"

Hurriedly and giggling, I released his stiff prick and rolled onto my back as he manoeuvred himself on top of me, pulling at the lacy material in the deep valley of my cleavage.

He yanked my nightdress down and both my large tits feel out from behind their lacy, silk prison.

My son opened his mouth and sucked in my right nipple, his tongue lashing around it. I put my hands behind his head, holding him there as he suckled me like a baby.

"Oh that's a good boy," I moaned, "OOOH yeah..Suck my big tits..I know you love Momma's BIG BOOBS!"

His tongue slid around the nipple and his teeth gently bit down on it.

"MMMMM...That's good baby...SUCK THEM TITS...MMMMMM!"

He licked over my meaty flesh and across my other breast, licking the nipple and then filling his mouth. Brandon placed his hands either side of my boobs and pushed them together, using his mouth and tongue to explore the deep crack in-between before sliding himself down my body.

He ran his tongue under my tits and across my tummy, trailing over my belly button and down towards my pussy.

"OOH BABY...MMMMM!"

I groaned as he kneeled at the foot of the bed and placed his hands on my ankles and said, "Spread 'em Mom!"

He pulled my legs up to his shoulders and parted them. He gripped my ankles until he had spread my legs open wide enough and he was looking down at my fully exposed and naked pussy. He smiled widely and then looked at my face,

"Ready Mom?" He asked.

"Yes baby..Go for it!" I replied, as I raised my arms to replace his hands on my ankles and hold myself fully spread high and wide.

Brandon turned his eyes back to my nude cunt and dropped his head down, burying his face into my pussy.

I closed my eyes and hummed with intense pleasure as I felt his mouth clamp around my sex. His tongue touched my meaty lips and lapped at my clit. In seconds, his mouth was moving all over my pussy, his tongue flicking and licking my wetness as he sucked hard, pulling my cunt into his mouth.

"OOOH FUCK..ARRRGH YES EAT THAT WET PUSSY...OOOHH JESUS...YES...SUCK MOMMY'S WET CUNT...URGGGH GOOD BOY!"

I yelled, bringing my feet down and wrapping his head between my thighs. I dug my heels into his back and ran my fingers through his hair. He used his talented tongue to dance over my clit, working me into a frenzy.

"OOOH FUCK..MAKE ME CUM BRANDON...MAKE ME...ARRRGGH...OOOOHH...SHIT!!"

As my pussy erupted, filling his mouth with my juices. I raised my hips from the bed and thrust forwards, simultaneously pulling his head tighter against me and grinding my orgasmic cunt into his face.

"AAARRGH..OH YES...FUCK...OOOHH..URRRGH..BABY... SUCK THAT PUSSY...OOOH JESUS!"

Brandon did not stop or even slow his turbo tongue, he devoured my wet pussy like a juicy steak, sucking and munching me with relentless pace.

Over my climaxing screams were the sounds of squelching and wet slurping from between my legs. I gripped two fistfuls of his hair and held tight as I rotated my hips and screwed my pussy hard into his mouth, feeling as his tongue pushed deep into my fuck hole, lapping my insides.

"OOOH BRANDON...OOOHH BABY...YES..SUCK THAT PUSSY...SO GOOD BABY...ARRRGH FUCKING HELL!!"

He quickly bought me to orgasm again as he slid his hand under my ass and worked his fingers in my pussy so he could wriggle them inside me and jab away, increasing my sexual pleasure.

I clenched my thighs tightly around his head and jammed my heels harder into his back as my whole body writhed on the bed, riding out orgasm after cunt gushing orgasm, with the accompanying sound track of screams and slurping.

For close to an hour, my son munched on my pussy, he certainly took the time to pleasure me, his face buried between my legs, his mouth and tongue really working me over, devouring my wet snatch.

I lost count of the number of times he made me gush and by the end his whole face was a wet, sticky mess.

"OOOH BABY...OH JESUS...You certainly know how to pleasure a woman!" I said breathlessly, as he laid on his back beside me.

"Glad you enjoyed it!!" He replied with an arrogant tone.

As I regained myself, I looked down over his well toned body and saw his huge cock, already hard and fully erect, standing tall above his waist, the thick veins snaking up and around the shaft, capped off by that big, bulbous head.

I rolled onto my side and stretched my arm down so I could wrap my fingers around the big, hard girth of man meat. I licked my tongue over my son's face, tasting my own sticky juices as I closed my fist around his mighty dick and began to beat him off.

"Such a big boy for his Mommy!" I said naughtily, before I pressed my lips against his and slid my tongue into his mouth.

He groaned as we kissed, feeling my tightly gripped hand, jacking him off. The wet, slurping of our tongues and mouths added to the sexual energy in the seedy and steamy motel room. Between my legs, my wet, well sucked cunt, contracted and clenched with the burning desire to be stuffed full again with that large fuck tool and pounded hard, but first, I wanted to suck on it and take it down my throat.

I raised my head up, disengaging my tongue from my son's mouth and said, while squeezing his cock,

"I think I should give this big, fat fucker a nice, dirty...BLOWJOB!"

Brandon smiled and nodded agreeably, "I think so too!" He replied.

I climbed down over his torso and seconds later had my mouth and tongue working around the large, stiff shaft. My head bobbed up and down as I took his whopper down my throat, gagging on it and leaving my spit running down his length to his cum filled balls.

I scrapped my teeth along the vein bulging flesh and caressed it with my tongue. I fondled his balls with my fingertips as my other hand pumped his fat cock in my tightly gripped fist.

"OOH MOM...FUCK...You sure know how to suck off a big cock!"

He groaned as his hands pressed on top of my head and his hips rose from the bed, causing his meat to stuff down my throat even harder.

After giving his dick a good, sloppy blowjob and covering it in my saliva, I finally sat up and hastily clambered my busty body on top of him..I needed this big, hard cock up my pussy.

I got astride him and lowered myself down, my big tits swinging like pendulums just above my son's face as I moved into position.

"Time for Mommy to bounce her big, fat ass up and down on this lovely, hard young COCK!!"

I said, as I held his dick and guided it to my hungry hole. I relaxed my cunt muscles as the head penetrated my pussy and I sat down on it hard, sending his entire lengthy shaft, deep up inside me.

"UUUURGGGGHHH!"

I groaned as my ample backside came to rest on his muscled thighs and I could feel his big balls pressing between my cheeks.

Brandon first bought his hands to my hips and then slid them around to my ass, where he firmly and sharply hit my fleshy rump several times, his palms stinging my skin.

"Ride it you big, busty cowgirl...YEEEHAAA!"

He cried with a wicked smile. I laughed and playfully slapped him across the face as I raised myself up, sliding a good few inches back out of my cunt before forcefully dropping back down and taking his manhood back in to the balls.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Brandon's hands smacked repeatedly on my ass as I began to rhythmically bounce my bubbly ass on his fat cock.

"UUURGGGH...YES....OOOOOHHH FUCK!"

I groaned as I pressed my hands firmly down on his chest, using the extra leverage to rise my body higher on his cock and slap back down more forcefully.

My wet pussy expanded and contracted as his hard plunger stuffed my cunt to the depths, pushing me quickly towards a powerful orgasm.

"OOH BABY..MAKE ME CUM..OH FUCK...SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BIG COCK...SLAP THAT ASS AND FUCK ME HARD..OHHH YOU WELL HUNG STUD!!"

I felt my son thrusting upwards and clenching his strong thigh muscles as he drilled his mighty meat into me. I could feel my pussy about to gush hard and a few firm slaps of his hands against my flouncing rump, sent me over the edge.

"UUURGGGH BABY....OOOH YES...YES...FUCK...ARRRGGH!"

My cunt juiced all over his big cock, quickly covering his balls as they repeatedly smashed against me.

"OH MOM..JESUS CHRIST...GOD...YEAH...SQUIRT IT MOM..HOLY FUCK..YOU DIRTY BITCH!!"

He cried, as he dug his fingers into my big ass and squeezed my cheeks apart.

I rode out my orgasm but as I opened my eyes and looked down at my son, his gaze fixed and mesmerized by my big, bouncing boobs. I felt suddenly dominant, as though I was in control and my hunky son was my young, sex toy, a toy with a nice big cock that could make me cum again and again.

!WHACK!

I raised my hand and slapped him hard across the face, not playfully like a moment ago, but with a mean, sexual menace.

"BAD BOY!!"

I yelled, as I slapped and clapped my round ass against his hard, muscular thighs repeatedly, bouncing up and down on his whopper cock.

"What was that for?" He asked, looking up at me, startled.

"For calling your Mother a dirty bitch," I replied firmly but with a little wink.

"Sorry Mom," He groaned, remorsefully.

To show him I was only playing, I leaned forwards and down so that my tits were hanging just above his head, my nipples aiming right at his mouth.

"You will be young man...NOW FUCK ME HARDER!!"

With that I slammed my tits down and buried his face into my boobs, smothering him, deep in the valley of my double D's. At the same time I smashed my ass down hard against his legs and taking his cock balls deep in my pussy.

I grinded my cunt on its large girth and squirmed around on it, clenching my juicy wet pussy around the shaft and holding him tight and deep inside me.

"BIG..NAUGHTY..BOY!"

I said in my most dominant and commanding voice. My son could not reply with anything more than a smothered mumble, as his face remained buried in the heavy mounds of my awesome rack, his mouth full of tit flesh.

Behind me, his hands clung to my ass and his strong fingers ripped apart my crack. If anyone had been stood at the end of the bed they would have got an unrestricted view of my cunt, stretched out around the base of my son's cock and of my asshole, clenching tight.

For a moment, I thought about having anal sex with my son! Could I take that big, fat dick up my tightest hole? Could he really force that hard fucker up my butt?

'God it would sure be an amazing feeling to have my butthole spread open and reamed by that giant 9 incher...Fuck yes, I would be my son's dirty butt slut anytime.' I thought to myself.

I was getting lost in my naughty thoughts but was quickly snapped out of them by Brandon moving his hands to my hips and sitting up below me, pushing me up with him so we were now sitting face to face, my legs still astride him and his fat cock still buried deep in my fuck hole.

His face emerged from my cleavage and he looked into my eyes, "Now you are gonna get it Mom!" He said firmly, a warning tone in his voice.

I squealed like a pig as he powerfully grabbed my busty body and in the hug of his strong, manly arms, he threw me to his right, twisting me over and slamming me down onto the bed, his cock remained balls deep up me.

He came down on top of me, squashing his chest against my tits.

"OH MY BIG STRONG BOY!"

I squeaked in a giggly voice, wrapping my arms around his back and locking my legs behind him, digging my heels into his tight ass.

"Ready to take a good pounding?" He asked, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Oh yeah...GIVE IT TO ME YOU BIG HUNG STUD!" I replied with a wide grin.

I held my breath as he pulled his hips backwards, sliding a good seven or eight inches out of my pussy. It felt so good to have that large, fat, hardness squelching through my wet cunt.

He paused for just a second, making me wait for the moment when he would send the whole length back to my depths, just teasing me in anticipation.

He grunted deeply and then rammed his hips forwards, slamming his big cock inside me and slapping his balls against my ass.

"ARRRRGGGHH...OOOHH FUCK!!"

I yelled out as my wet pussy was stuffed full and stretched tightly around the meaty fuck stick. Within seconds, my studly son was pounding my cunt like a bull, his tightly clenched ass bouncing between my legs with a rapid and rhythmic rise and fall.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Our hard bodies collided and slapped together as I closed my eyes and held my arms locked around his neck.

"OH FUCK ME...OH BABY...FUCK ME...BIG COCK..ARRRGHH..URRRGGHH..JESUS...OHHHH...SON...FUCK ME!!"

I screamed with increasing breathlessness. Brandon was rutting me with a relentless pace, his huge cock pumping my pussy hard and deep.

The bed rolled on its wheels and under the strain of our fucking, was repeatedly bouncing against the wall behind it, causing a noisy knocking. The springs of the rickety mattress squeaked and creaked as my son thrust his body against his busty Mother, hammering my pussy with his long cock and smashing his balls in my flesh.

"FUCK ME..FUCK ME...FUCK ME!" I cried, as the noise of our bodies slapping together again and again filled the sparse room.

My son had his face buried into the nape of my neck and was grunting loudly with every thrust. His ability to keep up this hard, pounding pace amazed me. I know he is young and in good shape but he never seemed to tire. For over half an hour he fucked me, ramming his cock in and out of my soaked and frequently orgasming, cunt hole.

I reached my arms down and held his ass in my hands, feeling him clenching and flexing his muscled butt as he drilled into me. I clawed at his tight flesh as he powerfully and vigorously fucked and pumped the very breath from my body. I grew weak and tired, my cunt still repeatedly juicing.

"OOOH BABY...JESUS...FUCK..ARRRGH...YES...SO GOOD...SO BIG...OH BABY...YES...YOUR FUCKING WRECKING..THAT PUSSY...OOOOH SON...URRRGGGHH!"

His big, cum heavy balls smashed into me, clapping against my backside with a furious pace. I screamed as he made me gush again and I threw my legs high and wide into the air like a dirty slut.

He nibbled at my ear and then he breathlessly, but in a deep, dominant tone said,

"I hope..you like taking...my big cock Mom?...I hope you like being...fucked really hard like this?...CAUSE I'M GONNA BANG THE FUCK OUTTA YOU EVERY FUCKING DAY AND NIGHT FROM NOW ON!!"

His dirty talk instantly made me cum again, my wet cunt contracting and erupting all over his fast slamming cock.

I dug my fingernails deeper into his bouncing ass and yelled my reply,

"YES BABY..I FUCKING LOVE IT..ITS ALL YOURS NOW..BABY...YOU OWN THAT WET CUNT NOW..YOU GIVE MOMMY THAT BIG..FAT FUCKING COCK EVERY DAY...SHOW ME..WHO IS IN CHARGE..SHOW ME WHO OWNS THAT CUNT...BULLY THAT PUSSY WITH THAT...FAT FUCKER!...OOOHH YES...YOU POUND MOMMY WHENEVER YOU WANT...BIG...COCK...FUCKER!!"

This only made him more determined and he grunted loudly and slammed himself even harder against me, his cock bumping my insides.

Now hotel rooms see loads of sex, especially cheap, seedy motels like this one. Hookers and their Johns, married people conducting illicit affairs, strangers meeting up for one night stands and lonely travellers passing by and getting a local girl drunk in a bar and ending up back in their room. Hotels and motels are the classic places for sexual liaisons of all types..But tonight..In this motel room..Perhaps the most taboo and strange liaison was taking place...And if these walls could talk they would tell the tale of a young, very well hung son and his big breasted mother, naked in the bed, having very hard, pussy pounding, incestuous SEX!!!

"IM GONNA CUM MOM!!"

Brandon called out after another ten minutes of furiously and forcefully fucking me into the bed.

I clung tightly to his sweating and bouncing body, feeling his large cock slowing its thrusting inside me as he prepared to ejaculate his hot load.

"IN ME BABY...JUST DO IT SON...UP ME..BLAST IT RIGHT UP INSIDE ME...CUM UP ME BABY..SHOOT IT UP ME SON!!"

I groaned loudly, wrapping my legs around his back and trying to hold him inside me. Brandon froze and I looked at his contorted face.

blackfen
blackfen
3,214 Followers