Gettin' Your Kicks On Route 66 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelled as I lifted my bubbly butt up and felt a good few inches of dick slide out of me, before I forcefully crashed my full weight back down and slapped my ass hard on his thighs.

As I began to bounce up and down, filling the wigwam with loud smacking sounds, Brandon sucked on my big bouncy boobs, breaking every so often to look up at me and cry out some whooppla or wild call.

"YEEHAAA MOMMA..RIDE THAT COCK COWGIRL...WEEEEDAAALAAA!!"

I laughed loudly and in-between my moans of pleasure and pussy gushing, orgasmic screams, I got into the spirit of our little wild west themed fuck and called out my own chants and cries.

"WOOOO...WHOOOO!...BIG HUNG COWBOY...YEEEEEHAAAAH!!"

I threw one arm in the air and twirled it around as I bounced up and down, like I was taking part in a rootin' tootin' Rodeo!

My son smacked and clapped his hands on my flouncing ass repeatedly, then dug his fingers into my crack and roughly pulled my ass cheeks apart.

His cock rammed and pumped my pussy as he thrust his hips upwards to meet my bouncing body, his balls smashing against my bunhole.

"OH BABY...GONNA CUM...OH GOD..YES...MAKE ME CUM HARD...OOOH JESUS..MMMM....ARRRGGH!"

I yelled as my pussy clenched tightly around his slamming cock and then released, sending my juices to cover the love length and ooze out to coat his balls.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Brandon whacked the palms of his hands on my fat, bouncing booty as I climaxed a second time and sent stinging shivers pulsing through my shuddering body. I gritted my teeth and fell forwards, smothering my son's face with my double D's and burying him in my cavernous cleavage.

"OOOH BABY...YEAH FUCK THAT PUSSY...URRGH..GOD YES...OOH MY BIG BOY... WOOOOWHO!"

I yelled, as my ass clapped and rippled against his strong legs. Brandon mumbled and groaned but his vocals were muffled by my big breasts pressed around his face.

"SUCK DEM TITTIES COWBOY..SUCK DEM BIG 'OLE BOOBIES BOY!"

I firmly told him in my best accent attempt. I felt his tongue lick my tit flesh and as I wriggled my upper body and slid my rack across his face, he caught a nipple in his mouth and he sucked on it hard.

The small wigwam with its pointed roof really gave great acoustics and our cries, the slapping of our bodies and the creaking of the bed, really echoed around the circular structure.

I continued to bounce my ample round butt up and down on top of my son, my wet, frequently orgasming cunt, taking a good, hard and vigorous battering from Brandon's 9 inch, cucumber sized cock.

He kept spanking me and encouraging me to keep on jumping and riding him like a bucking bronco.

Finally, I lifted my heavy tits up from his smothered face and let him breathe freely. He looked up into my eyes with an odd expression of anger. Behind me, he gripped my ass tightly and stopped thrusting his hips, holding me still on top of him.

I watched as the look changed into a semi, half cocked, smile and after a moment, he said, "SO!...You big, busty Cowgirl Mother!...How would you like to try and take that big, hard cock...RIGHT..UP...YOUR...ASS??"

His words sent a surge of feelings rushing through me. Excitement, anticipation, fear, trepidation and I could swear my heart jumped a few beats.

"OH BABY!!" I replied finally, taking a deep inhale of breath. "That would be...quite...something!!"

Brandon sensed my slight unease and reassured me with a comforting tone of voice. "Don't worry Mom..I won't hurt you...Much!"

I smiled down at him and felt a sudden urge to kiss him, before we broke this one final taboo.

I lowered my face to his and pressed my lips onto my son's, our tongues quickly pushing together and we French kissed for a short time.

Brandon raised his hips from the bed, lifting my whole body up with him, my boy is so strong!! Then he pushed me aside and I fell off of him, his cock popping loudly out of my soaked and dripping pussy.

My son sat up and turned himself over, again kneeling beside me.

"GET UP AND BEND OVER," he ordered me firmly, "Time for your son to PILEDRIVE THAT BIG, FAT ASS!!"

I got into position and up turned my ass, sticking it into the air.

"Go easy baby!" I said, gazing over my shoulder as my son got up to his feet and climbed over my ass so he was astride it, his big dick aiming down to my butt cheeks. I prepared for the rump splitter to enter my rear as Brandon pulled my ass cheeks open and groaned as he took in the sight.

"WHAT AN ASS...OH FUCK...I'M GONNA OWN THAT TIGHT HOLE!"

It all happened very fast. I shut my eyes and tried to relax my body. I felt the head of his dick press against my puckered hole and with very little effort, he pushed forwards and his cock entered me.

I must say it was not an unpleasant sensation and although his cock was big and thick, he did not hurt me at all, as he pushed a good few inches up my ass.

"OOOH SHIT MOM...THAT FEELS SO FUCKING TIGHT...OH YEAH...YOU ARE TAKING IT RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!!"

He moaned, as he slowly began to rump ride me. He bent his knees to bring more of his weight down and enter me a little deeper.

"OOH BABY..ARRRGHH...SO BIG...OOOH YEAH!"

I cried, as his big dick filled my ample butt, slowly sliding inside me, then pulling out a bit before plunging back in. It was a strange sensation to be having my son's hard cock fucking my ass, but as I got more comfortable with the feeling of being stretched, I realized that actually I was enjoying this and maybe, after the trepidation, I was going to become my son's long term, dirty butt-slut?

"Alright baby..That's good, fuck that ass...Give it to me a bit harder!" I said, as I looked over my shoulder to see my son gripping my hips and concentrating on drilling my asshole.

The room filled with both of our deep grunting and groaning as Brandon picked up speed and fucked my ass with a harder pace. He sunk his big dick in and out, punching that fat meat through my sphincter and filling me up.

"OH BABY...ARRRGGH..YES...FUCK THAT FAT ASS...OH BRANDON...GIVE ME A GOOD POUNDING...ARRRGH...YEAH...FUCK MY ASS!"

I yelled as I clawed my fingers into the pillow below me and tried to steady myself against the thrusts of my son's muscular body as he pumped himself into me from behind, still on his feet and pummelling my ass.

"URRRGGH FUCK THAT ASS SON...OOOOH YOUR DICK IS FUCKING HUGE...WRECK THAT DIRTY BUTTHOLE YOU WELL HUNG LITTLE STUD...STRETCH IT RIGHT OUT...ARRRGGHH YEAH!"

This encouraged him to ram it in even harder and for the first time I felt pain as he anally reamed me.

"ARRRRGGGH SHIT...YOU FUCKER!!"

I screamed, as he tightly held onto my hips and powerfully slammed my up turned butt. His grunting grew louder and I could sense he would not last long with his cock being stimulated by the tightness of my asshole.

He was proper working me over and I started to feel my butt burning and stinging as he kept on screwing it in and out of my hole.

"AAARGHH JESUS FUCK...URRRGGGH....OOH FUCK!"

I continued to scream, my face sinking down into the pillow, muffling my cries. I felt Brandon slow down his thrusts and he yelled out, "OH SHIT MOM...IM GONNA CUM!"

Taking his own initiative, he unplugged his cock from my ass and dropped to his knees.

"TURN OVER MOM."

He shouted urgently and without hesitating I flipped my well fucked and exhausted body over, landing on my back and looking over at my son with his cock in his tightly gripped fist, he climbed quickly astride me and moved himself up so that he was practically sitting on my chest, his big cock aiming right at my face.

Instinctively, I opened my mouth, ready to take a big load of his cum. Brandon's face contorted up, his deep grunts and groans got louder. His hand frantically whacked along his big length and his balls bounced on my tits.

"OOH MOM...OOH...OOOHH!"

He pulled himself back slightly as the first huge stream of cum blasted out of his cock and landed like a thick rope across my right breast. A second quickly followed and fell into the deep valley between my tits, the warm spunk coating my fleshy mounds.

Brandon jerked forwards and his big cock hovered just below my chin. The next blast fired right across my face and I quickly shut my eyes to avoid getting cum in them, but my wide open mouth and tongue got plenty of the salty cream. I swallowed hard as I felt another rope splatter over my chin and landed across my cheek and nose.

"MMMMM....HHHMMMMM....OOOOHHH!" I groaned satisfactorily, as my son continued to grunt above me, the last few drops dripping onto my face.

"OH MOM...OH FUCK...THAT WAS...INTENSE!" He said breathlessly, as I opened my eyes and looked up at him, sweat droplets running down his face.

He was right, our first hard butt fucking had felt intense...But amazing...and we were still only getting started!!!

***

Day Six -- To Santa Monica and the end of Route 66!

Next morning, we fucked again before we left the wigwam. I woke my hunky son up by blowing his big morning wood, which I was soon bouncing my ass up and down on.

Brandon gave my bouncy butt a good, firm spanking, as I rode him hard, my ass slapping and clapping rhythmically on his thighs, which flexed and clenched under my smacking backside.

He got between my legs and pumped and pounded his fat prick up my pussy, rutting me like a bitch on heat and humping my busty body into the bed, his large cock totally stuffing my cunt.

After a little doggy style slamming, he pulled my ass apart and once again rammed it into my backside, battering my butthole until he finally unloaded his cum all over my meaty rump, thick trails of sperm running down between my legs and coating my juicy, well fucked pussy.

Our night in the wigwam had been fantastic, a great and atmospheric place for a well hung son to fuck his big breasted mother...Right up the ass!!!

We left the motel just before noon and got back in the car for our final day on the road. Later on we would hit the end of the road and arrive at the hotel in Santa Monica for the wedding.

"When we get back home, I want you to move into my bedroom," I told Brandon as we drove into the outskirts of Los Angeles, "I want that BIG, HUGE, YOUNG COCK IN MY BED EVERY NIGHT FROM NOW ON!"

Brandon smiled and enthusiastically agreed, "You betcha Mom..Whatever you say...This big dick is all yours anyway!"

"And you OWN ALL Momma's holes baby," I replied firmly.

"Might even get you knocked up!!" He said assuredly but hardly joking.

I gazed over at my son, the young stud who I had lusted after, who I had used this trip as an excuse to get closer too and who had far surpassed my wildest dreams over the past few days. He had gone from just being my hunky son, to my well endowed lover, the man who now completely satisfied me sexually and who I could barely keep my hands off.

This man who I would be fucking again tonight in yet another hotel room, but who I would still be innocently sitting next to at my friend's wedding and who I would still be screwing long after this life changing road trip was over. Yes he would always be my son but never in the same way again.

"Maybe you will?"

I replied after a moment's thought and with a cheeky little wink to him. I allowed myself the wild fantasy of being pregnant with my own son's baby!! An image of myself knocked up and with a huge belly and milk filled tits!!

As we drove through the nightmare of L.A's traffic, we talked, flirted and openly discussed our incestuous relationship that had started over 2000 miles back down the road. I thought of all the little towns and bigger cities we had passed through, all the landmarks of the most famous road in the world that we had seen and of course, all the sex filled motel rooms we had stayed in. It seemed so long ago that we had left our home in Illinois and I had been filled with excitement, hope and lust for what the trip may have held in store, the reality in the end, far exceeding those taboo dreams.

"Well Mom...we made it...That was quite a road trip!" Brandon said happily as he turned off the engine in the car park of the hotel.

I looked out of the window and in the distance, saw the sun shining and glistening off the waves of the ocean as they crashed onto the sandy beach of Santa Monica...The blue sea of the Pacific marking the end of Route 66 and our epic journey.

"Yes Baby..It was the ultimate Mother and Son road trip," I replied smiling widely, "And I sure got my 'Kicks on Route 66'!!!"

We both laughed and leaned across to each other, our mouths and tongues locking together....Forever!!!

The End...

Epilogue

Our journey down Route 66 happened more than five years ago now and the story I have just told comes from my vivid memories of that unforgettable time on the road.

We have never stopped having sex since and it's fair to say, we live like a man and wife as any married couple would, (although we probably have more sex!!) To the outside world we are just Cindy and Brandon Giffords, a normal Mother and Son but of course, behind closed doors we are like a couple of horny rabbits, fucking away morning, noon and night. He is my man and I am he's woman...And that's the way we like it!

Route 66 has changed the lives of many people over the years, as they took their hopes and dreams along its twisting and turning ribbons of tarmac, in search of their own personal 'American dreams.'

But perhaps the story of my son and I will become one of those stories that will pass into the rich and sometimes strange folklore of the 'Mother Road? A story of a horny, big breasted, mother and her well hung son, on an amazing road trip!

*****