Getting a Pounding

Story Info
A roadie agrees to help the drummer relieve post show stress.
4.1k words
4.58
17.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan grabbed another bundle of wires, taped them up and threw them into a container, before dusting off his hands. The band Girl Dick Broke My Worldview had just finished their show and now the crew was breaking everything down. He had applied for the sound and wiring job a few weeks ago as a long shot, almost giddy with anticipation. Now, at the end of his first night with the tour, his nerves were frayed to the breaking point. He had been so nervous something would go wrong, that he would have messed something up. But everything had gone right and he had been rewarded with a fantastic show from Girl Dick Broke My Worldview. Now he was looking forward to collapsing after a long, successful night..

"Hey, are you Ryan?" He was pulled from his thoughts by a member of the security team. Ryan nodded, wondering what this might be about. "My name is Roger. Ms. Pound would like a word with you. I'm here to take you to her room."

His nerves instantly returned. Had he done something wrong, said something? Why did the drummer for Girl Dick want to talk to him? He gulped, very much afraid of facing Amelia Pound. She was the tallest member of the band, at 6'1", and took a lot of pride in looking like a buff warrior goddess who could absolutely crush someone. He had never talked to her before, being far to intimidated. He had only caught a couple of glimpses of her, at a distance and they had never spoken. That was something all the workers had been taught in orientation, do not talk to the band members unless it's important or they ask for you.

Not that it took much to intimidate Ryan. Being only 5'6", every other man on the crew was taller than him. A good number of the women too. Most of them were well muscled and fit, while he was pudgy and fat. Ryan definitely stood out from the rest of the crew, which was probably how he was so easy to find. He tried to hide that discomfort, but a lot of it still showed on his face.

Roger tried to offer a bit of comfort. "You're one of the new guys they hired for this tour, right?" He asked, his voice having a slight southern accent. Ryan nodded at him. "That's what I thought. I know most of the other people working with us, so a new face was easy to find." Roger smiled slightly and continued, his tone a bit more serious. "I want you to know up front that you aren't in any kind of trouble. You seem like a nice guy and there haven't been any complaints that I've heard. It's important that you know going into this that everything you do is voluntary. If, at any point, you feel you need to leave, you are free to do so."

Ryan honestly didn't know what to make of that pep talk. On the one hand, he was relieved that he wasn't in trouble. He had been afraid he would be fired after his first night. On the other hand, now he had absolutely no idea what was going to happen. He took a breath to calm his nerves and asked, "So, if I'm not in trouble, what am I doing here?"

Roger shook his head, "It's best if I let Amelia explain it to you. Like I said, you can leave at any time, though I do want to let you know that we would all," he paused for a moment as he considered the next thing he was going to say, "...appreciate your discretion with regards to what happens tonight, whatever that might be. Ah, here we are." Roger stopped in front of a door. The only thing on it was a small placard, the kind where the name plates slide in and out easily, labeled Amelia. "Security is stationed just down the hall," he indicated the direction with his hand, "if you happen to need anything, just poke your head out of the door and ask." With that, Roger gave him a firm pat on the shoulder and walked away.

Ryan stood in front of the door, apprehension swirling around in his head. Roger had tried to reassure him, but it still felt like this wasn't going to be something good. He knocked on the door. For a moment, no one answered and he almost hoped that there had been a mistake, that Ms. Pound wouldn't be in there. Then, through the door, a contralto voice said, "Come in."

He opened the door and was greeted by the sight of Amelia's dressing room. The first thing he noticed were several empty bottles of water were scattered around the floor, along with a smattering of clothes. In the corner of the room was futon bed, which seemed a little out of place. There was another door on the wall directly opposite the entrance that was cracked open. He could just barely see a mirror with a bit of fog on it, so that was likely a bathroom with a shower. Lastly there was a desk with a mirror on it directly across the room from the futon. Sitting in a swivel chair in front of that desk was Amelia Pound.

Even seated she seemed to tower over him. Her short cropped hair was slightly damp, likely from a recent shower. She was wearing a loose black t-shirt and a pair of loose black shorts. Her right leg was crossed over her left, her calves and thighs bare. Her arms were crossed over her chest, emphasizing the defined and powerful muscles she was known for.

She inclined her head slightly towards the door, "Close that." Ryan jumped, startled by the abrupt order. He didn't know if it was nerves or the fact that she was technically his boss that made him comply so quickly. He quickly turned and had to stop himself from slamming the door. As it clicked shut, she added, "Lock it, too." Ryan complied without thinking, it barely registering how strange the request really was.

He turned back to find Amelia staring at him. Her body radiated confidence as she looked directly into his eyes. There was something in that look, a challenge. He tried his best to meet her gaze, but nerves got the better of him. As he looked away, he caught the barest hint of a smirk on her face. He tried to say something, but before he could get a word out she said, "Are you wondering why you're here?" He nodded and she smiled very slightly. "I need you to help me with something."

Ryan visibly relaxed, tension visibly leaving his body. She chuckled slightly before continuing. "I have a similar issue after almost every show. We used to have someone to help me with it but they... recently left." She got another strange look on her face, but it vanished after a second. "I was hoping you could take over for them." Now more curious than ever, he asked her what she needed.

She smiled again, barely showing her teeth, "Roger gave you the talk about backing out right?"

"Um," Ryan stammered, his voice shaking, "Yeah, he went over all... that stuff." He hated how lame that felt, but didn't know how else to respond..

Amelia uncrossed her legs, spreading out in her seat like a lounging Queen. "Good. I know this is unusual, but it's hard for me to find someone that can help me with this while on the road." As she talked, Ryan found his gaze darting around, unable to focus on her face. Those eyes glinted with something. It was a strange kind of scary, the kind that made him want to run, but also screamed to let himself get caught. His eyes darted around to avoid her gaze, before drifting downward.

Amelia's shorts were fairly loose and short, the kind you might work out in. The kind that didn't hide much if you wore them the wrong way... or right way. The kind that were currently tented up with Amelia's visible erection. Ryan froze when he saw it. Based on the size of the bulge, she was clearly pretty big. A lot of things clicked into place at once.

She almost purred at his reaction. "So do you understand what's going on here now?" Her voice was soft, but there was something hungry lurking in it. Ryan nodded meekly. "Alright then." She stood up suddenly and strode across the room towards him. Everything about her screamed aggression and power. Ryan took an involuntary step back and bumped into the door that he had just recently locked. His breath shuddered as he watched her slowly advanced.

She stopped a few steps away, her shorts having slipped down as she walked. They just barely covered the bulge in her pants. Ryan couldn't help but stare for a few seconds before forcing himself to look away. His eyes slowly trailed up her strong, sculpted abs, past her breasts and into her gleaming eyes. That hunger was still there. He thought he understood it now. This whole situation was new, strange... and incredibly hot.

"If you want to leave, turn around and go." She said, her voice steady and confident. "I won't stop you. We'll never talk about this again." She leaned forward, bringing her face closer to his, her breathing husky. "I don't think you will. You want to stay. You want to see what happens." Her smile became cocky, "You want this." With that, she flicked her shorts the rest of the way off, revealing her erection.

Ryan looked down at her cock again. He was terrible at eyeballing size. All that he could think was that it was bigger than his. Maybe twice as big, if he had to guess. Something inside him stirred at that thought. He didn't know what that meant and right now he didn't care. His thoughts were consumed by the sight before him. He should be scared, should be running, but he was... curious.

Ryan's hands left the door and begin to move forward. She reached out and grabbed them, guiding him forward and wrapping his fingers around her cock. It was strange, touching another person's penis. It was warm and hard, just like his would have been, but the size difference was striking. His own cock could be completely covered with a single hand. With her, even wrapping both hands around left room for the head to peek out. Holding one like this was completely different that touching himself. His fingers slowly moved up and down, playing over the entire thing..

"I... it's so..." He couldn't finish sentences, his mind fuzzy. Everything was so new and strange like he was flailing in the dark. He swallowed before finishing, "big." He knelt down in front of her, keeping his hands wrapped around the shaft. Hesitantly, Ryan asked, "What do you want me to do with it?"

She snorted a laugh at that question, amusement fliting across her face. "What do you think you should do?" Feeling a little foolish, he slowly began to stroke her up and down. It took him a moment to get used to it. He had jerked himself off plenty of times before, but this was completely different. The longer shaft meant he had to stroke longer and more slowly. Amelia let out a slow breath, apparently please. She adjusted her hips forward and Ryan was reminded just how close her hard cock was to his mouth.

Suddenly, Ryan became very aware of his own mouth. His lips felt dry and he unconsciously licked them, before realizing just how that might look. Then his imagination started working overtime, wondering just what her hard cock would feel like, how it would taste. His breath shuddered at that idea, causing Amelia to shiver as it played across her cock. He looked up into her eyes, which still had that same challenging look. One eyebrow quirked up, daring him to move forward. Before he could start overthinking and freeze up, Ryan stuck out his tongue and licked her shaft.

She tasted like soap, something vaguely fruity, but also salty. He had expected to hate it, but instead it was... nice. As he reached the head, his tongue lingered there as he looked up into Amelia's eyes. She had a look of surprise on her face, the first time she had anything other than confidence. He felt the same thing. He didn't really know why he had done that. He couldn't really think right now, just acting and reacting to what was happening.

Amelia brought her hands forward to rest them on his head. That hungry look was back. He could tell she wanted more. Her hands were strong and could have forced his head forward, but instead she waited. He couldn't even think of refusing. Ryan opened his mouth and moved forward. Just the head at first, he was still unsure and didn't want to take to much to quickly. The head of her cock felt strange in his mouth. Hard and warm, but also slightly squishy. He ran his tongue across the bottom of the head, enjoying the curious feel of the underside of her cock. He felt her fingers twitch, gripping his head a little tighter

Slowly, he started taking more and more of her cock into his mouth. He got roughly halfway down before he felt himself starting to gag. Ryan pulled back, letting himself breath. He had no idea how people in porn were able to fit so much cock in their mouths. He started slowly moving up and down, sucking on the upper part of her penis while his hand worked on the lower section.

Amelia tightened her grip on his head and let out a low moan. Her hips rocked slightly back and forth in time with his head. Thankfully, she held back enough that he was still comfortable. He sped up his rhythm to match her thrusts, bobbing his head quickly up and down. All he could hear was his own grunting and Amelia's breathing, which had begun to speed up. He fingers gripped his head again and he suddenly remembered how these things usually end. Before he could even wonder about whether he wanted her to cum in his mouth or not, she mad the decision for him. She pushed his head back, removing her cock from his mouth.

For a second, he was worried he had done something wrong. He had thought he was doing a good job for a beginner. Ryan blinked. Where had that thought come from? He looked over at Amelia, who was breathing heavily. Her cock somehow looked even harder and was twitching slightly. She looked up at him and he realized what was happening. She had been close. She was about to cum in his mouth and had pulled out to prevent it. And now she wanted more. Her lust was almost palpable at this point.

She reached down and pulled Ryan up, her chest heaving. "Bed," she gasped, all but shoving him towards it. Her hands gripped his ass as they walked. He could feel in her touch what she wanted to happen next, how much she needed it. Part of his was scared. He had neverhad sex before and now he was jumping directly into the deep end. He remembered Rogers words. He could stop, could leave right now. But if he did...

While he was deciding, Amelia removed her shirt, leaving her completely naked. Ryan's eyes grew wide as he took in the sight of her toned stomach, ab muscles just slightly visible. Her breasts were small, her nipple erect in the chill air of the dressing room. His brain seemed to completely shut down, unable to process. This felt almost too real to be true. Amelia wasn't willing to wait around for him to regain his senses. She grabbed the hem of his shirt and practically growled, "I said take your clothes off!" Ryan jumped to attention, pulling off his shirt. He felt very self conscious about his body after seeing her. His hands lingered on the waistband of his pant, unable to take the final step. Amelia rolled her eyes and reached out, yanking his pants down and exposing the rest of his gut, as well as his much smaller cock. He hadn't realized while he was sucking her off just how hard he had gotten, but now he was very aware.

Amelia looked down at his cock. He blushed as he compared his member to hers. She didn't say anything, just walked forward and reached down. She cupped his balls in her hand, casually fondling them and rolling them around. He whimpered at the strange new touch. She ran her fingers slowly up his shaft and he twitched as she slowly swirled a finger around the head. She smiled like a wolf and said, "Not what I'm after today, but not bad. Get on the bed, all fours."

'You could stop at any time.' Roger's voice slid into his thoughts again. Everything was happening so fast, he could barely process his emotions. He felt aroused, scared, intimidated and wanted all at the same time. She he climbed onto the bed and tried to process these thoughts, Amelia left to get something from the dresser.'You could leave,' his thoughts said again, 'but what would you be missing?' Nervous, unsure and completely unprepared for what might happen, he settled himself on to the bed and turned to watch Amelia.

She had retrieved a condom and a bottle of what he assumed was lube. She set the lube down and fumbled with the condom. He had never used one before, so he didn't know if they were usually this annoying to open. As he watched, it dawned on him what the condom meant. She would be finishing inside him. As he tried to process that little surprise, Amelia got the condom on and started applying lube to her cock. Then she reached towards his ass.

He gasped as her fingers entered him. She wasn't rough, but she was clearly a little hurried and the newness of the sensation made it hard to cope with. He tried to relax and let her work, but she brushed something inside of him that made his cock twitch and he couldn't help gasping and moaning. He whimpered as she removed her fingers, already missing the strange feeling. Then he felt the bed shift as she climbed onto it with him.

He felt the latex wrapped head of her cock press against his back entrance. She held it there, tip just barely touching, while his body squirming and coiled with anticipation. He felt the bed shift as she leaned over him. Her breasts pressed against his, her erect nipples poking him, reminding him of just how aroused she was. For just a second she seemed to wait there, before whispering into his ear, "You want me."

She didn't phrase it like a question. It was a truth, something she just knew. Still, she waited, not moving forward. After a few more seconds, she repeated "You want me." Trembling, he nodded shakily, unsure of what else to do. She whispered, "No, you need to say it. Say what you want."

He whimpered again as he felt her cock press just a little bit more into him, just teasing. He felt her strong arms wrapping around him, her body tense and ready to plunge into him. That feeling of restrained power, it was incredible. His cock had never been harder. All the doubt fled his mind as some part of him, some primal aroused part, knew what he wanted. "Your... your cock. I want it. I want you to fuck me. Please"

Slowly, she started to push forward.

Ryan gasped as she entered him, so big and hot and strong. Her fingers hadn't prepared him for this, they had just teased it. The real thing was so much more. So much better. He bit his lip and hissed out a breath as she pushed her cock deeper inside him. She moved slowly, pushing inch by inch until she had bottomed out. He tried to relax and let her in, now that this started he wanted nothing more than to keep going. He felt her well muscled hips meet his large, plump butt as she bottomed out. Her hands played across his ass as she got used to the feel of him. She almost purred, "Oh yes, I love a nice big ass to fuck. I'm going to start moving now." He couldn't do much more than whimper in response.

She started moving, in and out. Her hands latched on to his hips and held him still, her strong fingers digging into his hips as she thrust. She quickly sped up, grunting as she pounded into him. He felt her balls slap against his thigh as she moved. His own cock bobbed up and down, smacking against his belly every time she moved. He bit his lip and tried not to scream as her cock fucked him. It felt so good!

Without even thinking, he started to match her. When she thrust forward, he bounced back to meet her. He wasn't sure if she was waiting for that, or if it was just a coincidence, but she started thrusting even harder, her hips smacking against him as she fucked him with all her strength. He could feel something building in him, his cock throbbing so hard it almost hurt. He wanted to cum so badly, could feel it waiting there. He tried to shift so he could rub himself with one hand, but it took everything he had to keep balanced with Amelia's thrust.

Her hand moved, reaching down between his legs and rubbing his cock. She moved rough and fast, clearly wanting him to cum right away. "Almost there" she grunted. He buried his head in the sheets and gasped as her callused fingers rubbed the sensitive head of his cock.

12