Getting a Pounding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't sure what sound he made as he came. It was some kind of strange grunt, one he would never be able to repeat if he tried. All that mattered in the moment was the wave of pleasure as he came all over the sheets. His legs felt wobbly and nearly gave out as the orgasm hit. Amelia removed her hand and almost lowered him down, pressing him into the bed. The sheets rubbed against his cock, now so sensitive after cumming. It felt torturously good. He could feel his own cum being rubbed into the skin of his chest, but he didn't care. All that mattered was the cock inside him, fucking him hard and fast. Amelia thrust in hard one last time and they screamed together as her orgasm hit.

He thought he would be able to feel the condom filling inside him, but either that wasn't possible or her was just numb from the rest of the sex. Either way, the next thing he felt was Amelia pulling out, her cock shrinking as her erection finally went down. She rolled off of him and lay on the bed, panting. He lay next to her, face down, getting used to the sensation of his ass being empty again.

The bed creaked as Amelia got up, taking off the condom and throwing it in the trash. She seemed more relaxed, her movements lazy and purposeful. Almost like the sex had calmed something inside her. Now, after it was done, she almost looked... embarrassed. That faded as she turned to look at him, clearing her throat. "You can use the shower now, your going to need to clean yourself up."

He rolled over and stood up, still nervous about being naked in the same room as her, despite the fact that they had just had sex. She fixed him with a stare, a serious expression on her face.. "Everyone else should be gone. Don't tell anyone what happened here tonight, this is just between us." He nodded. What had just happened was, well a lot of people would say it wasn't right. But, it didn't feel wrong to him. A part of him was even sad that it was over, that this would be tossed aside just like the condom.

Ryan forced himself to stand and make his way towards the shower. His legs wobbled and he felt strange walking now, after what had happened. Just before he closed the door, Amelia said, "Our next show is in two days. I'll have security come and get you once they don't need you out there anymore." And then she gave that fierce, hungry smile he had seen earlier in the night. Ryan blushed at the implications, then nodded once and closed the door. As he turned towards the shower, Roger's words echoed in his head again. "You can stop any time you want to." Yes, he could stop... but why would he want to?

12