Getting Back at the Cheater Pt. 02

Story Info
Linda starts to work on Sheila.
1.9k words
4.26
2.4k
8
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

Linda had become suspicious of James, once he lost interest in her. Instead of the lusty, virile man she had married, he became a lazy lover. Once every 4 or 5 days died away, and as it became once a week, then once every month or so, always going through the motions' routine, her sense of being cheated on grew. They had only been married for 18 months, there was no way he should lose interest that quickly unless someone else was getting that interest, and she now had the evidence. Linda had lots of pictures of James rumpling the bedsheets with some big redhead, his affair was not as secretive as he thought, and the private detective she had hired had little trouble getting the dirt on him.

When she had sifted through the evidence, she was hurt, but the hurt quickly morphed into anger. It wasn't her fault, Linda had not let herself go to seed. Her face was a sweetheart shape, clear green eyes and full red lips, full, swollen milk jugs, a solid 38, cherry red nipples, a sexy curvy waist, a nicely trimmed muff as blonde as the hair on her head, hips that gave him something to hold on to, without being too much to handle, and long, sleek legs.

After thinking about what to do, she smiled, she knew how to get her revenge.

*****

On a weekend when James was on a fishing trip with some guys from his office, she invited over his assistant, Sheila Mulloin. She was going to be the one who would help explode James' cozy little setup.

When Sheila arrived, Linda didn't waste time, she bolted the door and turned to Sheila.

"You're fucking my husband, aren't you? I know you are, I have a detective who has lots of juicy pictures of the two of you fucking."

Sheila went ghost white, she swayed on her feet and sat down hurriedly. Busted, by his wife no less! Linda stood, walked over, and circled her like a predator sizing up its prey.

"What shall I do with you?"

"I'll stop, I won't fuck him anymore, please, I promise!"

Linda was ready, and she put an ordering tone to her voice as she growled, "Get your ass naked, NOW, I want to see close up who my husband is screwing around with!"

Sheila looked up, startled, seeing the flinty expression on Linda's face, she knew that she was powerless, and she quickly stripped, and stood still, letting Linda have her way.

Linda felt the tickle of lust between her thighs, Sheila had one hell of a hot body, and seeing it in person, rather than some photograph highlighted the sexiness. A tall red-head from Texas, big bodied, not fat, but with a solid body, a set of big, natural 40D milk jugs, and the waist tapering down to flare out into the nice wide hips, she had a perfect hourglass figure, a real breeder's body. The Texas twang and the long, fiery red hair, really powered up her attractiveness.

Linda had enjoyed girl-on-girl flings, and she discovered that lesbian loving was great she adored it. With James not interested, her girlfriend Eve Mercer had been happy to take up the slack, and she did. The soft caresses, gentle kisses, loving licks, and the softness and loving warmth of Eve's body and mouth, doting so perfectly all over her body, made her light up like a Christmas tree, and she would be used in the best way possible, Eve's lady loving skills wringing her out, making her cum over and over.

Linda went over until she was face to face, inches away from Sheila. She saw the pupils dilate, mmmmm, I'm going to have fun turning this one, went through her mind.

"Do you fuck as well with another woman?"

Sheila was not sure what she wanted, and she mumbled, "Excuse me?"

"Do you like women as much as men?"

Sheila said softly, "Well I haven't had much opportunity. Too many women hate me because I look like the kind who would steal their guys away."

Linda placed her hand gently on Shiela's belly. She flinched a bit but held steady as Linda started to slowly slide her hand down. Little moans started to sound as the hand gently traced a path over her mons, then cupped her vulva.

"But have you done it?"

"Yes, my best friend Amy Lawson, got me drunk and took advantage of me a couple of months ago."

"So you got seduced, with a little alcohol assistance. But did you like it?"

"Well, after she got me warmed up, I was pumping my hips up as she drove three fingers in, and she furiously fucked me to a howling orgasm."

"So now that you've got my husband, how would you like to service me, you little Texas fuck doll?"

At Sheila's questioning look, she ordered, "Lay down, and do what I tell you!"

Sheila, knowing she had no choice, lay back, and her eyes widened as she saw her lover's wife climbing onto the bed, and suddenly, she was straddling her face. She looked up into the nicely trimmed muff of natural blonde pubic hair, seeing the pink trail peeking between the bush, and she started to get excited.

The view of another woman's pussy that close started a tickle of lust between her thighs. It was becoming very erotic seeing Linda's beautiful sex that close and started her arousal climbing. The heat from between Linda's legs warmed Sheila's face. Sheila smelled the scent of her arousal, hot and musky, and it made her even more excited. The pink trail was dewy and wet.

"Now, you are going to lick my cunt, I am going to keep you there until you get it right, and make my pussy give you a taste of my hot cunt juices."

Linda lowered down, and she felt Sheila's tongue slide along the labial lips, licking her, tasting the juices of her arousal. Linda reached down using her fingers to gently pry apart her pussy lips, showing Sheila what awaited her.

Sheila's heart started to beat faster as she gazed at Linda's pinkly shimmering center of lust, and she decided to dive in. With a pleasant shock, Linda felt her hands loop over her hips, Sheila pulled her down and drove her tongue into her fiery well.

"Mmmm, Mmmmm, oh yes baby, lick me all over, go crazy on my cunt! Get that tongue right up in there...mmmmm, yes right there, make me cum, then it will be your turn, I know how to lick a hot cunt!"

The taste of hot cuntal juices made Sheila's body light up, she went wild, licking, drooling, and tasting the rich juices that were dripping into her mouth. Being a woman, she did what she liked being done to herself, and she let her mouth search around, there it was, nicely erect and bulging, eager for her mouth, the hard, pink orgasm trigger. She surrounded it, and drove two fingers up in the wet center, feeling the silky walls clasp at her fingers as she started to finger fuck Linda, her mouth sucking and tongue lashing at her clit.

Linda could feel the onrushing orgasm, she growled, "Oh yeah you lot little Texas fuck doll, gonna make me cum, cum all over your face, fuck, fuck, TASTE MEEEEE!"

Sheila felt the cunt walls clamp at her fingers, the quivering of her tunnel, and as Linda shuddered and cried out in orgasm above her, she felt her juices, she opened wide, drinking from the copious flow, then let the rest of her juices paint her face with a juicy facial.

When Linda lifted up, she purred, "You know what they say, one good box eating deserves another!"

In moments, Linda was between the spread of Sheila's thighs, and that red bush was inches from her mouth. She kept it trimmed to an even level, but she let it grow, she liked the feel of having a pelt of red fur covering her. The lust-filled scent made Linda's pulse pound, she smelled hot and musky, and she drove her face in, and arrowed her tongue into the furnace heat of Sheila's fuck hole.

Linda did indeed know how to eat a hot cunt very well, she ate her ravenously. Sheila's grunts and moans of pleasure urged her on, she was getting the best lick job of a lifetime from Linda's talented tongue action on her clit. Linda drove two fingers up into the wet, soupy depths, adjusted her fingers, and started to make that come hither motion.

Sheila felt like she couldn't breathe, the sensation was almost paralyzing, she felt like she was locking up. She felt a squeezing urge like she had to pee, Sheila tightened and squeezed, and she let her ejaculation fly.

Linda felt the rush of girl cum gushing out, covering her face, Sheila was flopping around on the bed, shrieks and howls of pleasure as she rode out her G spot orgasm. When her orgasm finally started to ebb, Linda had a sheen of girl cum plastering her face. Now it was time for more.

She hopped up and went to her drawers. Inside the top drawers were the toys that she and her girlfriend Eve liked to use on each other.

Sheila watched, wide-eyed, as the toys were set down next to her. Leather-wrapped wrist cuffs, a riding crop, a pink ball gag, a stainless steel butt plug, and a strap-on dildo.

"It's time to show you that I can do you much better than my husband, and you can be my little lezzie girlfriend, who'll get it every time you want it if you let me have my way with you."

Sheila felt like she was under Linda's spell, the brassy attitude she had with guys had evaporated under Linda's assertiveness. She nodded, and Linda ordered her to roll over, on hands and knees, and hold that position. Sheila watched, wide-eyed, as the leather wrist cuffs were secured, and tethered to the slats of the headboard.

"Now, to get you ready for this," she cooed, and Sheila let out a loud moan of pleasure as she felt Linda's mouth at her asshole, a passionate shiver rippled over her body as she felt Linda's face nuzzling warmly between the half moons of her spread-open buttocks. The delightful sensations of Linda's pink, full lips pressed hotly against the tiny sensitive opening of her puckered asshole. Linda's searching tongue followed up to lick and probe, pressing slightly into the reflexively clenching orifice, while Sheila gasped in pleasure beneath Linda's lascivious mouthing.

When she lifted away, Sheila's asshole was slick and glistening, perfect. Linda took the butt plug and slipped it into her gushing heat, adding her lube to the cause. She pulled it out, poised it against the tight little asshole, and powered it in.

Sheila grunted and growled as her virgin asshole took the stretch, the fat flare spread her open, and with one more push, her asshole accepted it, and it went into the tapered base, her asshole gripping it tight, the jeweled red heart shape peeking out from between her cheeks.

She got up and came around Sheila's head, purring "Open your mouth, sweetie," and in a few moments, the pink ball gag was between her lips, and fastened in. Linda drank in the scene, Sheila's full red lips ovaled around the ball gag, that sexy Texas body secured, and ready to take what she was going to dish out.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers