Getting Back in the Dating Pool Ch. 04

Story Info
A widower was taken in hand by much younger woman.
1.8k words
4.54
2.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt pulled into the driveway and then into the garage. As he unbuckled and rocked toward the centerline prior to kicking himself out, Star caught his head and kissed him again. A bit amused by the position, he returned the kiss as best he could before she let him exit the car. He even walked around and opened her door for her, before retrieving their bags.

He unlocked the door and waved her in. "You really do like following me, don't you?"

"With as beautiful as that ass is, I'd pretty much follow it anywhere!"

"Yeah, like it isn't obvious that you are an ass man! I've seen you checking out my butt, as well as a lot of other women's butts as well."

"Now why would I look at anyone else's ass when I can look at yours, and not get into trouble?"

"Okay, I'll admit that you don't do it as much as you used to, at least in the last week. So, are you sure you wouldn't prefer Madison's ass to mine?"

"I will gladly admit she has a pretty good looking ass, but it is a bit skinnier than I like. I think yours is pretty perfect."

"Good answer! Now, give me the tour!"

He showed her around the small ranch home. It wasn't ideal, his art studio was buried in the basement, so didn't have as much natural light as he would like, but it had been working. He had been considering moving to a condo, someplace with better views and good sunlight during the day. The house just hadn't been that big a priority and he was just starting to feel normal again.

Returning to the kitchen, he pulled out a dozen or so containers from the fridge.

"You're going to feed me leftovers?"

"No way! Mise en plas! I've done most of the prep work ahead of time, so I can spend as much time with you as possible!" He poured her a glass of wine, with one for himself. He was typically a beer guy, but wine fit the menu better tonight. In a matter of minutes, aromas wafted through the house as he sautéed vegetables and heated oil. In less than 20 minutes Matt placed a plate in front of her, with his own beside it. "Chicken Kiev with sautéed vegetables and wild rice. Bon Appetit!"

They finished up dinner and he pulled out some other things from the fridge. After a couple of minutes he fired up a blow torch and caramelized some sugar, presenting a lovely crème brule with some fresh raspberries on top. The vanilla was strong and the texture smooth, a nice finish to the dinner.

Star helped cleanup. They moved to the living room and he flipped the switch to activate the fireplace. It wasn't really cool enough for the fireplace, but it added to the ambience and maybe she'd get hot and shed some clothes. Star took a look through his bookshelves and made comments about some of the books, ones she had read and ones she wanted to read. The conversation was a good way of increasing their knowledge of each other's tastes and likes, which were amazingly similar, certainly more than he figured. And he really enjoyed watching her as she stood on tiptoe to reach some of the higher shelves.

He did a bit of calculation and realized that she would have been only 8 years old when he graduated college. That was a bit unnerving, but not as much as realizing Madison wouldn't have been born for another 5 years after that. There were a couple of pictures of his late wife on the shelves. He had sent any of the heirloom type stuff to his wife's brother and sister after the funeral for them to pass down to their kids. He had pretty much redecorated the house, getting rid of most of the furniture in the living room and bedroom, so it was all new stuff. She eventually had seen enough and joined him on the couch.

"Okay, mister! Your house, you take charge for a change!"

Matt laughed, "Okay, you got it!"

He was glad that he had already been satisfied twice today, that really took the edge off his needs, so he could focus on making it a good experience. Kneeling at her feet, he removed her shoes and socks and began massaging them working each toe and foot. He wasn't particularly a foot guy, but could always appreciate the sexual aspects of any part of the female anatomy. Star's little moans of appreciation make him happy. After about ten minutes he took her hands and stood her up, unfastening her jeans and sliding them down her legs, allowing his hands to move over her legs slowly as he sat her back down and removed them. He returned to the feet and began working up her legs, gently kneading her calves. A few kisses along the way and he moved on to her thighs, their firm flesh warm under his hands. Matt stopped at the panty line and moved to sit on the couch, using his hands to guide her to sit on his lap facing him. Starting with her fingers he slowly started working up her arms.

"Stop teasing! You've pushed all the buttons!"

"Shhh, I'm in charge, remember?"

He worked his way up to her shoulders and worked around to the front he slipped off her shirt. He spent a few minutes working on her shoulders. The wetness soaking the front of her panties made it obvious that he was turning her desire up. Not that the bulge in his pants wasn't growing by the second.

The two of them stood up and he took her face in his hands and kissed her, a long deep kiss that he hoped spoke volumes to her. There was little doubt he was falling for her in a big way. As much as Matt had appreciated Madison, Star was an entirely different level of feeling. Not only was she closer to his ideal of the perfect woman, they seemed more on the same wavelength, even if they were separated by a decade in age. He took a bit of a risk and dropped his hands to her buttocks and with a slight squat lifted her up. She was lighter than he expected, he figured it was probably all the weight lifting he'd been doing over the last few months. He carried her down the hallway and sat her on the bed. He removed her bra and reverently kissed each of the breasts as they appeared. Her hands on his shoulders made her desires clear and he decided it was time to take care of them.

Sliding her panties down her toned legs he could smell the arousal. They both groaned as he buried his face in the crevice between her legs and began nuzzling around, his nose and lips teasing her. After a minute or so he began to use his tongue, sliding it between her lips and lapping up the liquid that was pooling there. It didn't take long for her to lock up in a full orgasm, her thighs clamped around his head and her hands trying to bury his face deeper into herself.

Relaxing, they caught their breath, he flopped down on the bed beside her and she rolled over to throw her arm across his chest. The warmth of her body and the soft breathing slowly relaxed them both and before they knew it, they had both drifted off to sleep. A short time later a thump on the bed aroused them. Nutty bar had come to check out the two of them. Their eyes met and they giggled.

"Well, I guess we're both pretty comfortable that we would just drift off in the middle of something like that!"

"True, not sure I'm used to all the walking we did today. What would Madison say if she knew that little bit of movement wiped us both out?"

"I guess that would be true, but think about it, we've finished off two bottles of wine since lunch. And I've been told that sex is one of the best all around exercises you can do! And you have gotten me off three times today, you stud! You have more than fulfilled your duties as host, it is time for me to properly thank you!"

And she proceeded to do just that. Star slowly stripped his clothes off, teasing him with kisses and a few licks as she went. Circling his nipples with her tongue got much more of a reaction than he was expecting, but his moans weren't being forced! By the time she had his pants off he was a full length, bobbing in the air.

Star spent a few minutes licking along the length of his shaft, with a few tickles of his balls. That brought a good amount of pre-cum to the tip and she swirled it around the head with her finger tip. Then, climbing up on the bed, she settled down on top of his and used her hand to slowly guide him into her. He really wasn't used to this much attention in one day and was a bit surprised at how well his body was responding. Once she was settled down as far as she could, their pubic hair mashed together, she began a rocking motion. Matt slid one hand down and placed his knuckles where they were joined together, and she adjusted her angle a bit to let them rub against her clit as she rocked. The sensation along his shaft and the view of her breasts jiggling with each rock added to his arousal. The sight of her eyes fluttering as the sensations rolled through her urged him on. He started thrusting with her motions and soon they were moving at a frantic pace. A few focused rubs with a finger tip took her over the edge and the scream and contractions that came with it pulled him along. There was no doubt that they were on the same wavelength as they shuddered together. Star collapsed on top of him.

He pulled the blanket over them and held her in his arms, probably more content then he had been in years.

"Star, you should thank Madison for getting you back in shape!"

"That goes both ways, Mr. Matt! You've not been slacking off in your workouts!"

She shifted a bit and snuggled into him.

The wedding was a small one, it took place just a couple weeks before Star's reunion. They weren't kids, no use waiting when they weren't getting any younger. It consisted of just a few friends. Madison was the only bridesmaid, and Angelo, the author of the children's book Matt had illustrated, served as best man.

It would appear that Matt had gotten back into the dating pool, just to be taken out again!