The Cosplay Connection

Story Info
Transposed numbers turn into a lucky break.
13.2k words
4.81
3.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pounding wouldn't stop. It wasn't very loud, but it was consistent enough to worm its way through his brain and wake him up. It was someone at his hotel room door. He tried looking through the peephole, but something seemed to be blocking his view and all he could see was black. He opened the door with the latch on and attempted to understand what it was that he was seeing, but there was a swirl of black material and gibberish that seemed to be focussed on 'lemmein' 'comeon' and 'I gotta go' being the repeated phrases.

Giving up on the safety aspect of things, he pushed the door closed far enough to disengage the safety latch. The swirl of material wooshed through the door and before he really identified what or who it was the bundle had pushed into the bathroom and he very quickly heard the sounds of someone relieving themselves for what seemed an absurdly long time.

He left the door ajar so the light in the hallway provided some illumination, but moved back into the room and sat in the desk chair. The toilet flushed and he heard running water. A minute later the whirling bundle of material came around the corner, teetered there for a moment and with a single step flopped onto the bed motionless. Getting up he finally turned on a light and went and shut the door and wondered what the next step was. He investigated the body to ensure it was still breathing. A bit more looking determined that it was female and the swirl of black was some type of costume. The legs that had been revealed with the flop were covered in fairly fine fishnet stockings. There appeared to be some small wings and a tattered cloak that pretty much obscured any sense of figure. And she was snoring.

Now what? He supposed he could call the front desk and have them send security up. Considering she was passed out, they would probably have to get a stretcher to get her out of there. She had been kind enough to crash on the spare bed, rather than the one he had been sleeping in. After evaluating numerous scenarios, he decided that a trip to the front desk might be in order. Making sure he had his room key, he pulled some shorts over his boxers and slid into his sandals before heading downstairs.

He was in town for business for the week and had finished up on Friday. He hadn't been too excited to learn that the local cosplay convention was going to be over the weekend. But given that he got the company rate on the room for the extra four nights and he was going to be sight seeing and checking out the surrounding area, he decided as long as the noise levels weren't too bad he'd be okay. And from what he saw from the early arrivals, the scenery was certainly going to be interesting! The person on duty at the front desk eyed him carefully when he approached.

"Noise complaint?"

"Not really. I'm not sure how to classify this. Someone was pounding on my door, not violently, just consistently. When I opened the door, I couldn't see what was going on through the peephole, or even through the chain. They swirled into the room around me, used the bathroom and then passed out on my spare bed. I'm not sure they could be woken up at this point, but I don't want to be accused of kidnapping or imprisonment. I guess I don't have a problem with her, and I'm assuming it's a her based on the stockings, sleeping there as long as that's all she does. And I don't really see a need to get the police involved. But if anyone is looking for a woman wearing black wings and a cape, they're asleep in my room."

"Okay, I'll make a note to save the video footage from the hallway there. At least we'll know how she got there! Might be important later on!"

"Good idea! Hey, can I put in an order for breakfast?" After ordering up a couple of cups of coffee, lots of orange juice and a couple of breakfast sandwiches he returned to his room. The other bed was still occupied. He pulled the extra blanket out of the closet and laid it over the sleeping form before returning to his own bed. Surprisingly enough, he was able to fall asleep pretty quickly.

He woke about his normal time in the morning, groggily realized it was Saturday and he didn't have to be anywhere, he rolled over to see if another sleep cycle could be added to his rest. Only to snap fully awake on seeing the occupied bed. Last night's events quickly flooded into his memory and he checked the clock. Breakfast was going to arrive in about 45 minutes. He stuck his head out in the hallway to see if there were any search parties roaming the halls. There was no one in sight.

Deciding to just move forward with his day, he grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. After a shower, he never shaved on weekends unless there was a reason, and getting dressed he dug through his dobb kit and found his Tylenol. He filled a glass with water and set them by the occupied bed. He had no idea how long she was going to be out.

The arrival of breakfast was the turning point. Evidently the smell of coffee penetrated the brain of the sleeper and there was a stir from the bed. He poured himself a cup and started sucking it down, the caffeine kicking his own awareness up a couple of notches.

A series of mumbles started from the bed, the only thing that was intelligible was "...koofffeee" at the end.

He poured another cup, "Do you take it black, or do you want cream and sugar."

"Jusssblaaaack."

After setting it on the nightstand, "You know, I really like to know who I'm sharing coffee with in the mornings."

The head popped up off the bed and a muffled scream turned into a bit more understandable "Damn contacsh!"

He winced. He had seen the results of those that had slept with contacts in when they shouldn't. He went to the bathroom and used some hot water to wet down a washcloth and brought it to her and placed it on her eyes.

"You know, it's probably good that you can't see right now. You have no idea where you are and I have no idea who you are. Let me help you sit up and get oriented. We'll let the moisture soak into your eyes and hopefully loosen up the contacts. Okay give me your right hand. Here's the coffee, here's a glass of water and there is tylenol there if you want it. My name is John Barrister, people call me Jack."

"Zo where am I?"

"You are in the hotel and I am guessing you and some of your friends have rooms here for the convention. You had too much last night and were pounding on my door demanding to be let in. When I opened my door, you staggered into the bathroom, used the toilet, came back out and passed out on the bed. Good morning!"

She rubbed her eyes with the washcloth and fumbled around and found the water. Dipping her fingers in she rubbed some of the water into her eyes and slowly managed to open them. The black mascara was running pretty much everywhere. She grimaced as she slowly worked her eyes open, revealing some pretty realistic looking fangs in her mouth. That explained some of the slurring. The eyes didn't look too red, at least the whites didn't. Evidently the contacts gave her red/orange cat eyes. After splashing a bit more water in her eyes, she drank down the water and reached for the coffee.

"Okay, Jack. I'm Dark Angel, I mean, my name is JJ, but I'm dressed as Dark Angel from anime." The blanket had slipped off when she sat up. Her outfit appeared to be strips of black cloth with one end firmly fastened to a piece of foundation clothing and the other flapping loosely. It provided lots of tantalizing peeks at her body without actually revealing anything untoward. But it was obvious that she had some pretty good sized breasts snuggled in there, the cleavage being nicely highlighted by the flapping ends.

"Zo you just let me zleep here?" She could see that the other bed had been slept in.

"Well, I wasn't sure what to do. I was pretty sure no one was going to be waking you up anytime soon. You were face down on the bed and breathing pretty well. I reported your presence to the front desk in case someone was looking for you, and to sort of cover my ass if there was anything reported. The alternative would have involved police and paramedics and probably a hospital visit."

She sipped on her coffee allowing things to sink into her brain.

"I have orange juice and a breakfast sandwich if you would like something."

"You're being awfully nishe to someone that crashed your room in the middle of the night!"

"Well, you didn't snore, so that was a plus!"

A smile played across her lips, the first emotion he had seen other than confusion. She reached up and grabbed the strips in her hair and surprised him by pulling off the black hair and revealing a stocking cap covering a head of very blonde hair. She tried to pull the cap off carefully, but the hairpins were frustrating her and she yanked on it and hairpins when flying. Shaking out her hair if fell in gentle curls down past her shoulders. The contrast against all the black was quite striking. And something about it struck a chord in him, not sure what, something familiar.

Bracing herself on the bedside table she stood up and teetered for a moment. She carefully worked her way to the bathroom. Understanding what she was wearing, he had a much better understanding of what a knockout she was. A couple minutes later she returned with one of the glasses in her hand, little blobs of red in the bottom. He looked up and found a pair of brownish green eyes looking at him.

"Thatzz zo much better!"

"You want to take the fangs out?"

"Oh, theze don't come out, well, they do, but I only take them out when I can put my otherz in. I don't like people to zee me without my teeth."

"You do that on purpose?"

She shook her head and immediately regretted it as she grabbed the side of her face. "Car accident, losht the top teeth on the dashboard. Without a seatbelt I wouldn't have made it. Being able to ush the fangz wash a bit of a bonush."

He held out the other breakfast sandwich to her and she moved to the end of the bed, closer to where he was sitting. Even with the fangs it didn't take her long to put the food down her throat. And she pretty much drained the orange juice.

"So, should we get you back to your room?"

JJ patted around her body, and pulled a phone out of someplace around her waist. It must have been turned off as she activated it and it began buzzing and chirping away. "Wow! Nishe to know my friendz achually were looking for me! The lazt text zayz the guy at the front dezk told uz that "You were okay, but wouldn't tell uz what room you were in." I guezz I better get going. They have reminded me what room I was zuppozed to go to lazt night. Whatz your room number?"

He told her. "Yeah, I flipped the numberz.

She sat looking at him as he sat at the desk. He was pretty handsome and had to be about her age. The half grin on his face had a sort of boyish charm. His hair was light brown and cut short. The lack of a shave had a bit of a shadow on his face giving him a bit of a dangerous look. The t-shirt he was wearing was fairly tight and the arms were in good shape. Didn't appear to be a six-pack under the shirt, but no sign of a dad bod at this point. Sitting down she was guessing he was around six foot.

"Can I walk you to your room?"

"Yesh, pleaze!" Jack helped gather her costume parts and at one point he had a great view of her ass as she bent over to pick up some hairpins. Combined with the stockings and tight shorts, he found himself really admiring her figure.

"Shjack, you here all weekend?"

"Yeah, I took a couple vacation days and head home on Wednesday."

"I'm leaving Monday morning. The resht are going home Zunday evening. I had to stay an extra night becaushe all the flightch were full, my only other choice wash to upgrade and that izn't in the budget! Shtill had to pay for another night in the hotel."

With one arm full of costume parts, she pulled his empty arm around her and leaned on him a bit for support. She was sharing a room with three others at the other end of the floor. As they passed the elevators, she spoke.

"I short of wish I hadn't been drunk lasht night when I knocked on your door. You're exshactly the kind of guy I hope to meet when I come to theshe thingsh."

"Well, you have met me now!"

"True. Maybe I'll buy you a drink tonight, if I can shtand to look at alcohol again!"

"Yeah, what's your choice of poison?"

"Dependsh. Moshtly on whatsh available. But if I had a choice, I like shweet things. White Russhians are probably the besht."

"I'll file that away!"

She knocked on a door and it opened to what could only be described as a disaster area. There were clothes and costume parts everywhere, draped over the TV, and hanging on every hook and protrusion that could be seen. Three heads turned to look at them. JJ tossed her stuff on the bed and took the things he was carrying, piling them on top of a pile of other stuff. Turning back to him she gave him a wink, "Thanksh for a wonderful night!" and proceeded to give him a lip lock that sort of caught him off guard and took away his breathe. It was a pretty good kiss tinged with the taste of orange juice and coffee. "I'll look for you tonight!"

Playing along he replied, "Well, you know what room I'm in!" He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left to a chorus of 'ohhs' from the other occupants. He smiled as he walked down the hallway, unaware of the three sets of eyes now checking him out from the open door.

Jack had visited a couple of places nearby the hotel and bought a few things he couldn't get at home. He returned to the hotel mid-morning. As he threaded his way toward the elevator and around all the costumed people he heard a squeal and realized a woman in a cloud of white was bearing down on him. If he hadn't seen her take off the wig in front of him earlier that morning he wouldn't have recognized JJ, her current costume was completely opposite of what she had been wearing the night before, a feeling of deja vu hit him. This costume was all white and silver, chainmail covering much of her shoulders and top, but did nothing to hide her large breasts, probably C cup, maybe D. Her midriff was bare, and pretty shapely, no sign of a muffin top, a nice ring with gems dangling from the belly button. The tall white boots were a bit above her knees, not as tall as the stockings showing underneath with obvious garter straps snaking up under the skirt. She wasn't wearing contacts, so her eyes constantly changed from brown to green and back with the light. A light wash of freckles ran across her nose and upper cheeks. The smile without the fangs was bright and she didn't lisp. The white dress was not as revealing as the black outfit had been, but it was very tight and highlighted an excellent figure. "Hey, Jack, they have some extra passes from people that didn't pick up! Want to join us this afternoon?"

"If that means I get to spend time in your company I wholeheartedly agree! Let me go dump this stuff and I'll be back down, Miss JJ!" She smiled big and even went so far as to give him a quick kiss on his cheek.

They then spent the rest of the morning wandering around the various booths and checking out all the other costumes. He asked questions about her costume and learned about her friends. The seven of them, four girls and three boys, had been coming down to the convention for the last four years. Three of them had already graduated, but still joined the others for the trek south from Seattle to LA.

They were chatting and JJ was hanging on to him most of the time.

"So, why do you have such short hair, like a military haircut?"

"Probably because I'm in the military reserves. But I work as an inspector for government contracts! I went to college on a Navy scholarship, served four years on active duty and am now in the Reserves. I spend one weekend a month and about two weeks each summer on drill. It is a nice bit of extra money, I'm continuing to serve my country and am working toward a military retirement package."

He learned that she was in year six of completing her bachelor's degree after taking a gap year after high school. And she had lost a semester due to the car wreck that took out her teeth. And now that he could see her in the light, he could almost see some faint scars around her mouth and upper lip. She worked a number of part time jobs to pay for school and hadn't taken out a single loan in the process. Her major was going to be pretty general, but it would be a degree! She hoped to leverage the degree with one of her employers to a full-time job after she graduated. The group she was with had met when students at University of Washington and this was the fourth year they had traveled to the convention.

They went to a fast food place nearby for lunch. Shortly before the group decided to head back into the convention venue, she looked at him.

"Would you do me a big favor?"

"JJ, at this point, I'd probably do anything you asked." And he realized it was pretty true. She was very attractive and smiled a great deal. He was pretty much at her mercy.

"Good! Come on!" She leaned over to one of her friends and was quickly handed a key card. She took him by the hand and pulled him to the elevator. "As you said, I don't snore! And I would really like to be able to get up to go to the bathroom in the night without tripping over a bunch of costume parts. So why don't I just move in with you for the next two nights?"

He couldn't come up with any real objection to it. Worst case is that she would be a real tease for the next two nights, but that was better than watching porn. Best case, as he might even get somewhere with her and everything pointed to her being very cute. "Okay, let's do it!"

They went to her room and she filled his arms with costume items and packed her suitcase with anything that would fit. The two of them walked down the hall to his room, occasionally having to stop and collect something that was dropped or escaped from a pile. Once in the room JJ proceeded to fill up the bed she occupied the night before with the suitcase and all the bits and pieces they had brought.

"It would probably be easier if we hung stuff up and then you wouldn't have to unload the bed when you come back this evening, especially if you have had a bit too much to drink."

With that she laughed and gave him a push causing him to fall back on the other bed. "Silly boy! We aren't sleeping in that bed! We may not sleep in this one!" As she emphasized the 'we' she flopped herself on top of him and kissed him, driving the point home very quickly. JJ slid down the bed and knelt between his legs. "My friends all think we have, so let's not disappoint." His shorts were a lot easier to slide off than her costume would be, and she proceeded to reveal his shaft, now standing tall. "Mmm, good size!" With that she spent a few minutes fully exploring the sensitive components.

"All right, without getting into any details, anything I need to know about your previous partners?" He was a bit surprised by the question but realized it was perfectly reasonable.

"No. My annual military physical a couple months ago, including all the blood work and no partners since then."

"They always test for everything?"

"Yeah, they don't think much of the morals of the soldiers and sailors, even the officers! Gotta make sure we're ready to go into combat without any diseases."

"My last partner was at this convention last year and I have also been checked since then. So it would look like we are good to go! And when we get to that point, I'm on the pill." And with that she swallowed his shaft. There was no hesitation, no choking or gagging, she just opened her mouth and buried her nose in his pubic hair. Jack knew he wasn't the biggest guy, but his glans hitting the back of her throat without an issue indicated some experience, or a complete lack of a gag reflex. It didn't take long for the sensation of suction combined with her dancing tongue to bring him to the edge.